Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out With a Bang

"The severance we all want"

14
8 Comments 8
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It’s my last week at my current job and I hear a knock on my office door. I groan and roll my eyes as I walk to the door in my black snakeskin heels. My eyes get round as I see that you are not yet another person wishing me on ‘to new horizons’ and I pull you in quickly, bending to turn on the white noise machine I use for sessions, and locking the door before I turn back to you. 

Before I can take a step towards you at my desk, you ask, “Are you wearing the panties?”

I nod softly, “I'm wearing the leopard print thong for you, Daddy.” 

“Ahhh, my girl.”

I walk slowly over to you in my black polka-dot skirt, tight black top, and high heels. I unbutton your jeans, taking my time as I sit back on my desk and look up at you, pushing your matching black shirts up and tugging your pants down to your knees but not off, keeping some decorum in my office as your cock springs out and I smirk.

I slide down to balance on the balls of my feet and suck your cock head into my mouth. Pulling off and smiling up at you as I rub my nose on your tip. You throb to fully hard as you look down at me.  

I stand up and kiss you hard, your cock pressed between us, and pull back to ask, “Can I make a request, Daddy?”

“Yes.”

“I would like you to fuck me, wherever and however you would like and I would like you to clean my pussy after you cum, if you are up for it, of course, Daddy, but I like how naughty it is to maybe have you under my desk and my toes on the edge and you licking your cum as it slides from my little office cunt.” 

“Well, I do think I can manage those requests.” 

I bite my lip and sit back on my desk and look at you, “Will you fuck me, Daddy?”

Your eyes get a little more intense as I try to rush you and spread my legs. You pull my shirt up and push the cups of my cream lace bra down, so my big tits are propped up for you. Pinching and pulling on my little pink nubs as I moan and arch into you, my eyes locked on yours. I reach out and grab your hips and guide you between my legs a little. 

You twist my hard nipples and pull me, walking backwards, over to the large window that overlooks the busy parking lot. You dip your head to suck my little exposed nipples for a second, one and then the other. Your eyes still meeting mine as you place your hand on my head and push me down to my knees, your thick cock right in my face.

I whimper when you ask, “Would you suck Daddy’s cock in front of the window?”

I look up and wrap my hands around you, placing them on your ass and sliding them to your hips. I part my lips, pulling you by your hips into my mouth until I gag and my eyes water. I keep them on you as I pull my head back, sucking as my mouth drags up your hard shaft. You groan as my lips slide off your cock and I wrap my little mouth right back around your smooth head. 

Your groans get a little louder, a little longer, as I wiggle my mouth down your thick dick, your head hitting the insides of my cheeks. Digging my nails into your hips, but not holding you, as I pull up just a little and then push back down, further than before. I repeat that small pull back and push down, taking you a little deeper each time until I am almost down your cock. I swallow, my throat tightening on your tip and then again on your head as my eyes water a little more and my mascara starts to run just a little, my lips a little pinker than they were. 

I hold out your phone as I suck on your dick, and look up with my pretty green eyes, and hum, vibrating all the way to your balls. You watch my hair, face, and big tits bounce as I bob and suck on your cock right in front of the window. I suck hard and slurp on your throbbing cock, your breath getting a little faster and your hands in my hair, not putting any pressure on my head.  

You tell me through moans, “You look so hot and slutty, what a good girl you are for Daddy,” and take the phone, angling it so you can get a picture with the window in the background before setting it aside. 

I keep your cock buried deep in my mouth until you set the phone down and then pull back suddenly gasping around you. I push back down, swallowing right as your head presses into my throat and I moan, blink hard, and a tear runs down each cheek taking little bits of my makeup with them. I bob on just that bit, sliding your cock from my throat and forcing it back in with a hum, over and over.

You call me, “My little office girl,” as you pull me by my hair off your cock, strings of spit connecting us and then breaking. 

Your shiny cock pulses in front of my wet chin before you push your cock down, bending your knees a little, to shove your cock between my tits. Slowly you begin fucking my big boobs, your cock disappearing in the soft curve. I lean forward and kiss your lower stomach. My hands falling to my thighs, the sides of my arms pressing my tits together a little, my eyes watching your cock leave wet streaks. 

As my chest rises and falls, I pant out, “You look so fucking hot, Daddy.”

With red cheeks, you let go of your cock and it springs up and slaps against my chin making my smile slowly spread across my face. 

“Do you want to fuck my pussy Daddy? It is really needy and wet and I really want your big cock in my tight little pussy.” 

You pull me up gently by my hair and let your eyes run down me, taking in my makeup streaked face, puffy lips, and wet tits. You pull me to you by my skirt and kiss me hard, your tongue pressing into my mouth for a second before you spin me around and push my tits up against the window of my office. Lifting my skirt up and pausing to admire my ass in my leopard print thong before you tug it down to my ankles with a little groan. You squeeze one cheek and watch me step out of the panties in my heels.

Moaning as I push my ass into your hand and arch my back, “I want you to ruin my little pussy, Daddy.”

You run one finger between my bare slick lips, “Such a cute pussy though.”

You push me forward so my palms are flat on the cool glass and your hands grab at my hips. You line your cock up with my puffy lips and slide between them with a groan, feeling my tight wet little pussy stretch a little as you sink all the way in and I clench up. Short little thrusts until your cock is buried in me and your hips are rubbing my bare ass, forcing quick moans from my lips. My mouth open and pressed into the window as you pull my arms back and my hard nipples drag against the glass when you slide almost out and back in. Long wet strokes, groaning with each pass of my tight entrance and then feeling my wet walls grip and slide over your tip. 

Your hips press against me as I cum and press my thighs together, a short breathy scream escaping my throat as I start to shake. You press your hand over my mouth to quiet me but I shake it off, not caring if I am loud. The room is full of my moans and your grunts and the wet slapping of our bodies. You lean back to watch me cum and slow your strokes as you feel my pussy clench around you, but you don’t stop. 

I lace my fingers through your hand and press them both to the fogged glass next to my head as I push back on your cock and clench hard, relaxing with a soft moan as you continue your thrusts. 

nathalypalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nathalypalmer

I moan loud, just to tease you and whimper out, “Daddy, I am going to squirt on my shoes and the floor of my office, fuck.”

You respond by fucking my little pussy hard, your hips going in and up, trying to rub my roof from behind with your head as I squirm and gasp. Your hand grabs my hip hard, keeping me still as you fuck me so deep, dragging your cock inside me with each pump of your hips. My pussy pushing at your cock, you can tell I am trying to hold back, but your thrusts are too relentless. My back arches as I fall into the window and push back on your cock, squirting. 

My pussy wetting your cock and balls and dripping onto the floor, down my legs, as I cry out, “Ahhh holy fuck, Daddy.”

Your hand rubs my ass firmly, pushing my cheek into the other and then pulling them open as I shiver and quietly pant and ask for a break. 

You moan, “We can take a break,” and pull out all the way making me whimper. The slow loss of fullness makes me cum and shiver and collapse into the window, as you take in my dripping thighs, flushed body and clenching pussy. My thighs, ass, and arms shake as I tilt my hips up for you and then go limp, wobbling in my heels, and close my eyes. 

You groan, caught a little off guard as I cum, “Those round cheeks driving Daddy crazy, I want you to tell me where you want to be fucked next.”

I nod and just pant for a bit before I tell you, “I want you to fuck me on my desk, but I want to be on my back so I can kiss you, please, Daddy.” 

You caress my face, and I tilt my head into your hand as you softly say, “Yes.”

I walk over to my desk, flushed and needy, and push aside the papers that will soon be useless before I sit on it and lay back, pausing to take a deep breath before I spread my legs for you. My puffy little pussy on display for you as you walk to me and shove your cock right back in me with a groan from you and a gasp from me. You lean into me, onto me, and pull me, with your hand on the back of my neck, into a kiss. 

I wrap my legs around your hips, my heels digging into your ass, as you thrust all the way in. Your mouth eats me up, wet sloppy kisses that miss my lips half the time as we swallow each other's moans. You start to thrust and pull my hips to you, to the edge of the desk, holding me there so I don’t slide off. I groan as my head falls back, your mouth immediately on my neck, and my nails dig into your shoulders hard, even through your shirt. 

I clench hard for a second to make you fuck me harder, make you plunge deep into me with each thrust of your hips. Running my hands all over you, your chest and sides and back, until they settle on your ass right above my heels. 

You pull my hair so you can press your lips back to mine, your tongue slipping in as I gasp. My eyes opening as you grab my hands and press them to the desk at my hips, fucking me harder as your kiss gets frantic. 

My legs drop as I arch off my desk and into you, whimpering as I cum. Trying to squirm off your cock as you thrust harder, not letting me breathe, but I have nowhere to go. The desk bangs into the wall with your last thrust, as you hold me down and lift up on your toes, and cum deep in my pink little pussy. Your tight balls trying to push into me as you pulse and flood my little office cunt on my desk. I clench on your cock, trying to milk it all out, as you grunt and we lock eyes.  

I try to bite at you, my teeth snapping closed slightly in front of your nose and then dropping back onto the desk my shoulders hitting seconds before my head. Shivering as my body flushes pink and the sweat starts to dry and I can’t help but smile. 

Between pants, I mumble, “I don't think I can take you cleaning my pussy daddy.”

You lean down to kiss my forehead, pressing your body to mine as you ask, “Awww really? You don’t want to sit in your chair and put your cute toes on your desk and spread your legs and show daddy what a mess he made of your pussy? You don't want to point to it and tell daddy to clean your little perfect pink pussy?” 

I don’t answer with more than a moan and a spasm of my pussy as you pull out and leave me lying on the desk. Gradually sitting up, I kick my heels off and flex my toes, before pushing off the desk and ambling over to my chair. I slowly pull my skirt up, buying myself a little more time, before I sit down and spread my legs, lifting them into position, my toes gripping the edge of my desk. 

You say approvingly, “Such a good naughty girl.”

You slide under my desk and between my legs, meeting my eyes after I take a deep breath. Your wet cock resting between your legs, still a little hard and red and used. You smile as you take in my cummy little pussy, how puffy and pink it looks as some of your cum slides out with my shudders. 

You take your time licking up one thigh until you get to my swollen little sensitive lips and give them a deep kiss. Pushing your tongue between my folds, tasting me, moaning against my pussy as your beard scratches at my thighs and I respond with a shiver and arch of my back as you french kiss my messy little office pussy. 

Placing my hand on your head and almost holding you away from my cunt, but not having the energy to really have an impact as I look at you with heavy eyes. Your tongue roams deep into me but doesn’t press hard, slowly exploring my tight pussy, groaning when you feel a stream of your cum hit your tongue. I push onto your mouth as I tense up and some more cum slides out and right into your mouth and you swallow. 

I whimper as you wiggle your tongue in me and I feel you swallow again, squirming and pressing into you, grinding my pussy against you as I clench on your tongue and more seeps out. Your nose rubbing my clit and your beard dragging along my inner thighs and ass as I press into you and pull your face to me, using you as you gulp your cum and try to keep your tongue in me, it almost bobbing on its own. 

I have to lean back in my chair, whimpering as you kiss me and I swallow with you, grabbing my thighs hard with a grunt and sigh. You spit a little of your cum on my triangle of hair. 

I question, “Wanting me a little more marked?”

“I do like marking your cute bush.” 

You swallow the rest of your cum in your mouth with your eyes on mine and then lower your lips back to mine, your tongue wiggling back in as I bite my lip and try to calm down. One shaky breath later I grind into your face, blushing as I shiver.

I squeeze my eyes closed as you groan and I feel it deep in my little pussy and drop back against the chair, opening my eyes just in time to cum. Pulling away from you as I shiver and moan and you watch the last of your cum slide from my pussy with each pulse of my walls. 

You give my pussy a peck and then stand up to give me a sloppy kiss. 

We stare at each other, my wet thighs and pussy, your shiny cock, my exposed pink chest, and your wet messy beard, panting and smiling and talking with our eyes. 

I pant, “A great way to finish this job.”

 

 

Published 
Written by mwe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments