Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pay Rise

"I have a little discussion with my boss..."

98
44 Comments 44
35.8k Views 35.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

So let me give you my background. I’m going to call myself Beth, because multiple pen names are confusing. If you're not familiar with me, I’m in my mid-twenties with brown hair, brown eyes, flat stomach, a nice tight arse and 32E bust. I’m a secretary in a growing haulage company in Wales. A few months after I graduated my dad managed to get me this job. 

I have a thing for the idea of office sex, but what I didn’t fully realise was that I also really, really have a thing for office dress. I love the way it clings to my body, the way it looks, knowing that others turn to look and I have been slowly building my wardrobe accordingly. One day I decided to be a little naughty and go to work in some sexy lingerie; just a black lace set with stockings and suspenders, I liked that so much that ever since I’ve only worn stockings and suspenders. 

Sometime after that I started writing, funnelling my fantasies and desires into my character Liz. Once I got more into the culture of Lush I started to take my fantasies out, meeting people during lunch, fucking in my sexy office clothes, having cum splurt onto my blouse or skirt then returning to the office; it was such a rush. The rush, however, is only really if my boss notices as I have a little portacabin which is attached to his larger one, so most days I can get away with a cheeky buzz on Lush. 

Over the past few months I’ve been upping the sexy secretary, every so often dropping things and making sure to bend from the waist straight legged to put on a good show. At one point my blouse popped open whilst I was handing him a tea. We were both startled and stood like deer in the headlights before I quickly re-buttoned myself. Things continued until very recently when I decided to take the initiative. I would start something and hopefully get a little extra out of it. 

Given I had a lot riding on this, on the day I made sure I went for gold. I put up my hair and make up in classic forties secretary style; hair up in a smooth bun, dark smoky eyes and brilliant red lips. Keeping the theme I chose red satin with black lace bra, thong, and suspenders with black seamed stockings and some lovely patent black heels. Over this, I wore a black high-waisted wiggle pencil skirt with braces to accentuate my shape and a white blouse that was straining at the bust. I made sure to pack a variety of condoms covering every eventuality and set off to work.

I spent my morning as usual, processing calls, arranging meetings and organising his next meet up with his other women whilst his wife was away. 

I decided I would hit him at lunch.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

Everyone else would be off and it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that he would go out for lunch too. At about ten to one, I left my desk, locked the cabin door and entered his office. He looked up at me mildly confused as I walked across the room.

“Sorry do you mind if I get lunch, I forgot mine,” I said to him, rounding his desk. 

“Er, sure you don’t need to ask Be…” he replied and cut off as I moved his chair a little, knelt down, opened his flies and reached inside his boxers for his cock. 

He was pretty hard by the time I got his cock out and I gave it a few strokes before taking it straight into my mouth, circling my tongue around the shaft and flicking at the head. I could feel his hand resting on the back of my head pushing me deeper. I began to deep throat him and coming up for air I stroked his cock slow and long. Looking up at him I took his balls in my mouth and he groaned with pleasure, his hands white knuckled on the chair arms. He reached down towards my breasts and tried to touch them but I was a little too low, so raised myself a little, slowly unbuttoning my blouse one at a time. They popped free. I stopped short of releasing them fully, the blouse, braces of the skirt and the cups of my bra focusing my breasts together, perfect round, firm and big. He moved me closer and, thrusting his cock in my cleavage, began a titwank. 

After a few precum wet strokes he lifted me up, pulling up my skirt and placed me on his desk, legs open, breasts exposed, panting. He kissed my inner thigh and stopped to smell my scent, slowly removed my thong then ran his tongue up all my pussy. I threw my head back and held from crying out. Coming up for air, he slid me towards him and as we kissed he bit my lip. Then he slid my blouse off my shoulders, pushing aside the braces of the skirt. He took one breast in one hand, the other in his mouth. I pressed his head into my cleavage and he lifted me onto his cock. I slid down tight then rode him, fast and then into long deep strokes. Feeling his cock quiver I stood up, turned around over the desk and bent over it.

“Cum on my arse. Cum all over it,” I pleaded and he obliged. 

Stroking his cock for a couple more seconds he came with a cry and a stream of cum landed on my arse, wet and warm. We paused, panting then I stood up and gathered my things. He took my thong and placed it in his pocket. I took his cock and wiped off the excess cum with my blouse. 

“Shall we just increase my salary and you can have me whenever you want…” I said, playing with his tie.

Published 
Written by MissCummington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments