Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bonus, Chapter 1

"Christy had done a good job for the company and he wanted to show his appreciation..."

41
19 Comments 19
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

"Miss Andrews, could you come in here for a moment, please?" Mr. Baxter, her supervisor said over the intercom.

"Of course, Sir," she said. Christy Andrews got up from her desk, straightened her skirt a bit and pushed up her amazing tits, getting herself ready to see her hunky boss. Christy loved working for Mr. Baxter. 

Aside from being a wonderful, caring boss, he was also very good looking and made her heart skip a beat whenever she was near him. She picked up her clipboard and pen in case he needed her to take notes or dictate a letter for her to type up. 

After a quick check of her makeup and hair, she went to see Mr. Baxter.

She knocked softly on his door just in case he was on the phone or something. "Come in," she heard him call from the other side.

"You needed to see me, Sir?" she asked, peeking around the door.

"Ahh, yes, Miss Andrews, please come in," he said, standing up. Christy smiled, Mr. Baxter was always such a gentleman. 

She couldn't count the number of times he held the door for her or held the elevator so they could ride up to the office together. 

He always made sure he asked her about her weekend and asked rather than ordered her to get him a coffee, always saying thank you afterward. Mr. Baxter was a pleasure to work for.

"Please have a seat, my dear," he said. Christy sat down in the chair in front of his desk, getting her pad ready for him. 

"Oh, you won't need that this time," he said, "I didn't call you in here to take a letter or anything."

Christy looked up and smiled, setting it on the edge of the desk. "What is it then, Sir?" she asked.

"Come around here, please," he said. Christy came around the desk as he indicated and he pushed his chair back slightly patting his leg. Christy smiled and sat down in his lap. 

She had to hike her skirt up slightly in order to sit down on his lap but it revealed the tops of her thigh-top stockings and the pale creamy flesh above them. 

She felt a thrill of excitement as she sat down on his lap and put her arm around his neck. He put a hand around her waist and sat his other one on her thigh just below her rather high hemline.

"Before we get to that, may I tell you how pretty you look today. You always dress so nicely and look so pretty. You certainly make it a pleasure to come to work every day!" he said.

"Aww thank you, Sir! How sweet of you to say that. I'm glad you like the way I look, Sir. I do try to make myself look nice for you. 

"The way I see it, we have to work together closely so we might as well take the time to make it enjoyable. And if my dressing like this makes you smile, it's worth every bit," she said.

"Well, job well done then, my dear! You always put a smile on my face. I am a very lucky manager to have such an attractive and considerate secretary," he said.

"And I am lucky to have such a sweet boss who appreciates me like you do!" she said.

"Which is the perfect segue to bring me to the reason I called you in here. It is time once again to do performance reports and yours is right here in front of me," he said.

"Uh-oh. I hope you'll be gentle!" she smiled.

"You have nothing to worry about, Miss Andrews. Your work here has been exemplary. I only wish I had a dozen more of you–this company would be unstoppable! 

"I especially appreciate your work on the Davison account. You certainly charmed Mr. Davison and it's no exaggeration that you were instrumental in this company securing that account," he told her.

"Oh, Mr. Baxter, it was a pleasure, believe me. You know how I love working with you on projects like this. I am always at your disposal, Sir. Anything I can do to help you, just say the word!" she said.

"Well, your work for this company has not gone unnoticed. And because you are such a valued employee, I have a little something to show you my appreciation," he said handing her an envelope.

"What is this?" she asked, looking at the plain envelope.

"Just a little bonus I want to give you for a job well done, my dear. Go on, open it up!" he said. She looked at him with a grin like it was Christmas morning and she was about to open a present. 

"OH SIR!" she gasped as she looked at the check inside. "Sir, this must be some kind of mistake–this check is for five thousand dollars!"

"No, Christy, it is not a mistake. The Davison account is worth well in excess of a half-million dollars to this company. And it's because of you we landed it. 

"There were several other, bigger companies vying for the contract. But you won it for us. This is just my way of saying thank you," he assured her.

"Oh, Mr. Baxter, Sir! Thank you! Oh, this is unbelievable! Thank you! Thank you, you dear sweet man!" she said, getting choked up. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, rubbing her lipstick off his cheek afterward.

"Well, you deserve it, my dear. So enjoy yourself," he said.

"This couldn't have come at a better time, Sir. My old car needs some work done and I wasn't sure how I was going to pay for it. This will go a long way towards taking care of that!" she said.

"Then I'm glad it's going to a good cause. Can't have my best girl without her wheels!" he said.

"I'm your best girl, Sir?" she asked, biting her bottom lip a little.

"Of course you are, Christy... there's no one else in this office who puts in near the effort that you put in. You are a key player in this company's success and you are very important to me," he said.

"I am?" she asked in disbelief.

"Of course. I don't know what I would do without you," he said.

Christy sat there on his lap thinking for a moment. She had no idea she was so important and so important to him! She always thought of herself as just a good secretary but to know she was key to the company's success... it was a real ego boost!

"Sir, I am a little overwhelmed at this bonus and a bit embarrassed at being told I am so important to the company and to you. It's so totally unexpected. Can I be honest with you for a moment and tell you something kind of... personal?" she asked cautiously.

"Sure, Christy, you know you can come to me with anything. I'd like to think I was more than just your boss. I'm your friend as well," he said.

"Well, that's kind of what I wanted to say. You see, I dress like this and make sure I look good for you because... well because I kind of have a crush on you and I want you to notice me. 

"I know I must sound like some silly schoolgirl and I also know such confessions could become trouble for me, workplace sexual harassment concerns being what they are these days, but it's true. 

"I dress like this and spend so much time putting on and touching up my makeup so I will look good for you. I want to look good for you. I want you to be pleased with how I look and be attracted to me if only because I look nice," she said. She looked him directly in the eyes as she spoke.

Mr. Baxter studied her face, watching as her eyes flicked back and forth looking into his. He could see that she wanted to know his feelings too.

"Christy, I appreciate you being open and honest with me and because you have, I feel it is only right that I am honest with you as well," he said. 

He felt Christy draw a small breath and tense up waiting for his answer.

"Christy, I would be lying to you and to myself if I told you I wasn't attracted to you. I mean, what red-blooded straight man wouldn't be? You are beautiful, sexy, and that body... damn! But it's more than that. 

"More than just lusting after a woman with a smoking hot body. I know a little about the woman behind that body. I know that you are sweet and gentle. I know that you are extremely considerate of others and conscientious about your work. 

"You throw yourself wholly into whatever you do and give it your very best. That is what got you to this point and something I rely on every day.

"But I have a feeling that is only the tip of the iceberg with you and I would really like to know more about you, much more. Christy, I am attracted to you as well. I sit here and look out at the beautiful, sexy woman who occupies a desk only feet from me. 

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

"And yes, I wonder what it would be like to be with you as well. To feel you close to me, to taste your kisses and not just feel them on my cheek, to enjoy the warmth of your body next to mine and, yes, I wonder what it would be like to make love to you," he said.

"Sir, please... please let your best girl show you how much she loves being your best girl. Let me show you how much I love working with you and how much I love being your secretary. 

"When I told you 'I am always at your disposal and anything I can do to help you just say the word' I meant it. I want to be your best girl in every way, Sir. 

"I want to be your secretary, your personal assistant, your friend, and if you will allow me, your very personal assistant, Sir. 

"Let me be perfectly clear here, Sir, and if I am out of line I apologize, but I want to be sure we both understand things. I want those same things...  I want to feel you pressing your body against mine. I want to taste your kisses and I want to feel you inside me. 

"I want to know what it's like to have your cock buried deep inside me, to feel you as you cum in me. I want to taste that cum as you shoot it into my mouth and on my tongue. I want to taste your hardness in my mouth and feel your tongue as it licks at my sweet dripping pussy. 

"Dammit, Sir, please fuck me! Fuck your sexy, slutty secretary and give me the bonus I really want from you! Money is great and it will come in handy, but if you really want to show me your appreciation, the way to do that is between my legs!" she said. 

"Christy, honey, you have nothing to apologize for. I am grateful for your candor and straight talk. Who knows how many wonderful relationships are missed out on because the signals weren't clear on one side or the other?" he said. 

He paused for a moment. "I think we need to talk more about this over dinner. Do you have any plans this evening?" 

"No, Sir. I would love to have dinner with you. But do you mind if I have a little something to tide me over until dinner?" she asked, standing up and putting her enormous 34DDDs in his face as she spread his legs with her hands. 

Then, after shaking her tits a little to tease him, she slid slowly down his body, rubbing her tits over him on the way down to her knees in front of him. 

Mr. Baxter sat back in his chair, flipping the lever to recline his seat back a bit. She looked up, smiling broadly as she began unbuckling his pants. When she had his pants open, she fished his cock out. 

"Mmmm, Mr. Baxter, I had no idea!" she said as she admired the large, fat, semi-hard cock in her hand. She licked her lips, 

"You don't know how long I have waited for this, Sir!" she said. 

She wasted no time in wolfing down his cock, taking him deep into her mouth and slowly pulling back as his lips sealed tight around him.

Mr. Baxter laid his head back on his chair and watched as his beautiful secretary began showing her appreciation to him. 

She kept her eyes locked on his, watching his face and judging her technique by his reactions. It didn't take long for his moans to let her know she was doing just what he liked.

"Miss Andrews... oh, you are wonderful at this!" he moaned as she slid slowly up and down his cock. 

She popped him out of her mouth for a moment, "Call me Christy... Miss Anderson is for work and this is pleasure!" she said. 

He smiled at her and she went back down on him. She started bobbing up and down faster, twisting her hands around his cock for added stimulation. 

She was giving her all to the task and Mr. Baxter was responding with moaning and squirming. Christy reached between his legs and began fondling his nuts, coaxing them to release their precious seed and give it to her. 

She massaged his balls, gently cupping them in her hand and lightly scratching the sack with her long, French-manicured nails. 

To add to her devotion to the twin cum-factories, she pushed his hard cock up against his stomach and licked the underside of his cock, working her way down to his balls and then taking each one gently into her mouth, sucking and licking it lovingly. 

She sucked on it while pulling her head back until it popped out of her mouth then licked it and sucked it back in to give it more attention. She alternated and gave the other but the same adoration, after which she moved even further down to lick his perineum. 

She couldn't quite get to his ass, sitting on the chair as he was. "I can't rim you like this!" she humphed with a pretty little pout.

"That's all right, my dear, we will have time for that later," he said, breathing heavily.

"Promise?" she asked. 

He smiled at her, "Yes, I promise," he said.

Satisfied with his promise, she went back to work. Christy was determined to show her wonderful boss that she could be a good secretary–no, a great secretary! 

She wanted him to know that she was not only his secretary and personal assistant, but she was also his personal ass if he wanted it! She sucked and licked his cock as if her life depended on it.

Mr. Baxter was thoroughly enjoying her ministrations and the enthusiasm and attention she was giving him. He reached up and grabbed her by the hair as his excitement grew, and pulling her hair caused Christy to moan loudly. He pulled his hand back quickly, thinking he had done something wrong.

"Oh, it's okay, Mr. Baxter... I really like having my hair pulled! Believe me, Sir, the more sluttier and trashy you make me feel, the better I like it. I want to be your secretary slut, your office whore. I want you to use me and treat me like a cheap street whore, Sir. 

"Don't worry, you can slap me, spit on me, call me anything you want. I just want you to use me however you see fit. I am yours, Sir, however and whenever you want me. Please, Sir, use this slutty whore body for your pleasure!" she begged him.

This news was all that he needed. Knowing that his stunning secretary wanted to give herself to him like this, wanted to be his personal slut and whore, wanted him to use her for his pleasure alone was more than he could take in his current state. A few more bobs of her head and he was ready to explode.

"I'm going to cum, Christy. I'm going to shoot my hot cum down that pretty throat of yours!" he said as he felt his nuts draw up in preparation.

"Yes! Give me your hot cum, Sir! Please, I want to taste your cum! Give it to me, please! Please!" she pleaded as she knelt there in front of him with her mouth open and her tongue stuck out ready to receive her "bonus". 

He slapped her face a couple of times with his cock, teasing her, but she remained in place. He jacked the last couple tugs and then blasted his load into her mouth, spurt after spurt, and Christy swallowed everything he gave her. 

He was careful not to get any on her clothes as she was still in her work clothes, although she had taken her tits out during their play. He gave "the girls" a taste as well, which Christy loved, and she rubbed the sticky stuff into her skin, wanting to wear it as a proud badge of honor.

After he had finished cumming, Christy took him back in her mouth, carefully and very efficiently sucking the last remaining drops of cum from him and using her lips to squeegee him spotlessly clean. 

She neatly tucked him back in his pants, kissing his crotch sweetly when she was finished. Then she stood up and adjusted her own clothing and he pulled her onto his lap again. 

They sat there for several minutes with him holding her around the waist and Christy with her head laid back on his shoulder as they enjoyed their close new relationship.

After a while, he looked up at the clock and noticed it was about time to go home for the day. 

"Christy, my dear, why don't you go home and change out of those work clothes? I will come by and pick you up about 8:00 pm and we can go to dinner and talk more about this then," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "And thank you again for the bonus... both of them!" she said, smiling kittenishly. 

As she left his office, she looked back and gave him a playful wink and then shut the door.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments