Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Intern, Chapter 1: Relieving Some Stress

"Stress has been getting the most of them at work. She has a way to help him blow off steam..."

19
4 Comments 4
8.3k Views 8.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for reading and please drop a note or vote if you enjoyed the story - DW"

There was something about her that drove men wild.

She wasn't the prettiest woman in the world. But she was attractive and striking with a nice smile, big brown eyes, and long, dark hair.

She was Hispanic.  She didn’t have the type of porn star body that makes men rave, but she was lean and fit with small shoulders and a long neck. She had a small ass and strong thighs and tits that seemed just a bit too large for her small frame.

She was intelligent, witty, confident and professional. She was well-dressed - usually very conservatively. She came across as an over-achiever and a bit of a goody-goody. She'd even gone to a Catholic high school. Yet there was something else there. Something sly and mischievous just beneath the surface.

Or maybe that was just my imagination.

But there was definitely something about her that could make a man drool.

Especially as you spent more time around her.

And I was around her all damn day. Almost every day.

I hadn't hired her just for her looks. Even the most wholesome guy probably has that fantasy from time to time--of bringing in some eye candy when it's time to hire an intern. Or maybe even hiring someone slutty and having a little summer fling.

But the truth is that she was the best candidate. She was at the top of her class with excellent grades at a tough school. She had good work experience. And we needed someone who could actually help out around the office. Not just some intern looking to improve their resume over the summer while they hang out and surf the internet all day.

Besides, as I said, she was the type of woman who grew on you over time. When she came into the interview in her frumpy business suit and with her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, she just looked like a young Mexican woman with a chip on her shoulder who was eager to impress.

She'd been working there for almost two weeks before I really noticed how attractive she was. I'd already picked up on her intellect. And her work was impressive. And I just liked talking to her.

But those first few days, she was burning through her Junior Executive wardrobe that mostly consisted of vintage-styled suits that were a tad too boxy and poorly cut.  They were likely things bought off the discount rack on a student's budget.

But at the end of that second week, she had to break into her normal wardrobe. Her skirt was just a little too tight. When she took off her jacket she had on a sleeveless, silky blouse that showed off her slender, fit arms. And for the first time, I could notice those perky tits.

Of course, I wasn't the only one who noticed. Damn near every guy in the office seemed to be talking about her. And she always got a second glance from the customers. Maybe it just took me longer because I was the one working with her all the time and I was too concerned about getting her trained.

If anyone in the office had a shot with her, I figured it had to be me. Everyone else was at least twice her age and most were out of shape old guys. Plus, I was the one working with her all day. And we often had to stay late after the office emptied out. But I couldn't figure an angle to ask her on a date. After all, I was her boss. And that violated more company rules than I cared to think about. I thought the best approach to get to know her was to invite her out to a group happy hour. But she politely turned me down.

"I'd love to go," she said. "But I'm only twenty. I don't think the company wants to contribute to my delinquency," she added with a wink.

As the summer weeks flew by, I found myself becoming more enchanted with her. But I couldn't figure out a way to do anything about it. There was never any opening. She was mostly serious, but would occasionally drop the professional personality and make a sly or mischievous joke. But she was never flirty. There was no way for me to get to know her outside of work. There was nothing for me to do except feel frustrated. With no way to get to know her better, my thoughts gradually shifted from charm and romance. And they turned to lust.

I started wondering if there was some possibility of a one night stand. I imagined working late one night and somehow ending up in bed. I found myself fantasizing about her after I went home. And then I thought about her while we were at work. Sometimes when we were sitting at the same desk and working on a project.

When she wore a conservative suit, I couldn't stop thinking about undressing her. I wanted to unzip her skirt and pull off her blazer and reveal that tight body - and hopefully some sexy lingerie.

When she dressed more casually, it was even more difficult. I caught myself staring at her hips and ass. If her skirt was too short, I'd ache to touch the bare skin above the top of her stocking. When a thin blouse or sweater hugged her tits, I ached to place my hands on them.

Three weeks before her internship came to an end, the two of us were working on a major project. We stayed late almost every night. We were usually the only ones in the office. I knew that time was running out. And my fantasies were out of control.

But, still, I was powerless to do a thing about it. Most of mine was consumed with the idea of making a big move. I pictured myself kissing her. Lifting her onto my desk and ripping her blouse open. I wanted to stand between her stocking-clad legs, lift her skirt, and fuck her right there on my desk.

But I couldn't bring myself to do it. As much as I wanted the reward, I was frightened of the risk. I could imagine losing my job and being sued for sexual harassment. So I did nothing.

I felt like a ball of nerves. Between the long hours, the expectations of my boss, and the sexual frustration, I was stressed out. And it was starting to show. My temper was short and I started to look and feel disheveled.

After working together all summer, it must have been easy for her to spot the change in demeanor. On a Friday night - two weeks before her last day - we were stuck in the office well past closing. And we were making no progress.

"Why don't we just call it a night?" Kay finally said.

"Maybe you're right," I responded with a sigh.

"You're frustrated and stressed out. You can recharge over the weekend. We could both use a break."

"Yeah," I answered. "I could probably use a drink."

"A drink? I think you should go out and get laid," she said with a laugh.

She was always witty, but it was the boldest statement she'd ever made.

I responded with a sarcastic laugh.

"Yeah, that would be great," I said. "Little chance of that happening."

I thought about adding, "Unless you're offering," but I didn't have the courage.

"Why's that?" she said. "You're young. Attractive. Successful. I'm sure there are plenty of ladies out there interested in you."

"I do alright," I responded honestly. "But lately I've been working so much that I haven't even gone on a date in months."

"So?" she answered. "You don't have to be dating someone to get laid! Hit the bars!"

"That's easier said than done," I said. "And there's not a lot of high-quality women out at bars looking for one night stands."

"You're crazy," Kay responded. "You'd be surprised who has one night stands."

"Are you offering?" I finally said, with just enough sarcasm to make it sound like I wasn't serious.

Kay laughed and rolled her big brown eyes.

"I'm not fucking my boss," she said.

"See," I said. "No women are looking for one night stands. I'll just go home and have a drink. Or several. And maybe sleep all weekend."

"You are wound way too tight," she said. "Just go out and have fun."

"No," I said.

I stood up and started gathering my things.

"That's just not really my scene," I added.

She rolled her eyes again.

"It will do you good," she said. "I can see you need it."

"No," I repeated.

"Don't be such a pussy!" she said.

We both laughed.

"Great," I said. "Now I'm getting called a pussy by my twenty-year-old intern. I'm going home."

I reached to shut my computer off and pick up the necktie I'd discarded on my desk earlier.

"How about just a BJ?" she said.

"What's with you tonight?" I asked. "I've never heard you talk like this."

"I don't know," she answered. "Long week. I'm stressed out, too. And this job is almost over anyway. No reason to keep playing the professional."

"Well, I'm glad you're cutting loose a little," I said. "But I don't think there are any women hanging out in bars waiting to give me a BJ, either, Kay."

"That's not what I meant," she said. "I meant, how about I give you a blowjob?"

I froze and just stood looking down at her. Then I let out a laugh.

"You're joking," I said. "That's how exhausted I am. For a second I thought you were serious. Sorry."

"I wasn't joking," she said quickly.

"Yes, you were, Kay. You're just fucking with me."

She reached over and touched my thigh. And then she slid her hand up toward my cock. She looked up with those big eyes. And suddenly she looked very serious.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

"I'm not joking," she said.

She ran her hand back and forth between my legs. My cock instantly stirred.

I just stood there staring.

"I'm not joking," she said again. This time there was a hint of lust in her voice. "Sit back down."

I was flabbergasted. But I obeyed.

"You need this," she said. "I want to do it for you. Don't think about it too much. Just relax."

Kay was dressed in black heels, stockings, a black pencil skirt that hugged her body, and a sleeveless white blouse with a black bow at the neck. She dropped to her knees and kept her eyes locked on mine. Then she reached up and untied the bow. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse until I could see her cleavage and then the lacy, floral pattern on her ivory-colored bra.

"You like?" she asked seductively.

I just nodded.

She leaned forward so I could get a better look at her smooth cleavage. Then she ran her hand slowly up my thigh until it found my quickly stiffening cock. Her eyes widened and she flashed a mischievous smile.

"That feels nice and big," she said. "I always figured you have a big cock.  You’ve got that big dick energy."

I didn't know how to respond. I was amazed that she'd ever spent time thinking about my cock. Even if it was just a line meant to excite me, it was working.

"You want to see?" I asked.

She bit her lower lip like a shy schoolgirl and nodded slowly.

I quickly went to grab my belt.

"No," she said, and quickly placed her hands over mine. "Let me. You just relax."

She slowly unfastened my belt and then the top button on my slacks. Finally, she grabbed the zipper and pulled it down slowly, like she was unleashing a wild animal. I lifted my hips and she tugged my pants down slowly and my shorts with them.

"OH MY!," she said enthusiastically. "You've got such a nice, big dick. May I?" she asked.

I nodded enthusiastically as she reached for my now fully erect cock. She wrapped her slender fingers around the base and gave it a gentle tug.

"It's so thick, too. I bet you impress the ladies with that," she said.

I'd never had any complaints from the ladies. But the truth was that I'd been so busy with work that it had been months since I'd gotten any action. Just having Kay's hand wrapped around the shaft was enough to make me think about popping.

She pulled my chair closer until my dick hovered inches from her lips. And then she stuck out her pink tongue and gave it a long lick from base to tip. She dropped back down and slid her tongue up the left side and then the right. My cock was glistening with her saliva in the dim office light.

Kay wrapped her hand tight around the base and rubbed my cock over her titties. Every muscle in my body was tense. I was aching to be inside her. I needed release.

She slid her hand up and down the shaft.

"You want me to suck it?" she teased.

I just nodded.

"You want me to suck this big cock?" she asked.

"Yes," I panted.

"Tell me," she commanded.

"I want you to suck it," I groaned.

"Suck what?" she teased.

"Suck my cock," I blurted. "I want you to suck my big cock."

I lifted my hips and moved my cock toward her lips. She put her hands on my thighs and firmly pushed me back down.

And then she started sucking my cock.

Kay wrapped her fat lips tight around the head. Then she looked at me with those big brown eyes and batted her eyelashes. Then she wrapped her hand around the base of my prick and squeezed while she slowly worked my dick into her mouth.

I was aching for her to go faster. But she was tantalizingly slow. She worked her way back up my cock and released it from her lips with a "popping" sound.

"Mmmm," she moaned like a porn star. "That's nice."

I reached a hand behind her head and pulled her back to my cock. But she quickly batted my hand away.

"Just relax," she said again. "Let me."

I sat back in the chair. Kay leaned forward. She stuck out her slick, pink tongue and started wrapping it around the head of my swollen prick.

I gasped from her touch.

She kept her big brown eyes locked on me. And then she started corkscrewing her mouth down my shaft. She pulled back and made another popping sound as she released my cock again. And then went to work bobbing up and down my pole.

The sensation was incredible.

I tried to think of anything else so I wouldn't cum too fast. I wanted it to last. But I couldn't take my eyes off her. They darted between her eyes, my cock sliding in and out of her lips, and the way her tits bounced gently in her bra. She seemed to follow my gaze.

"You like?" she asked again.

"I want to see them," I grunted.

"Not yet," she said. She moved to take my cock in her lips again, but I quickly placed a hand on her head.

"Now," I commanded. "Show me your titties."

She flashed a wicked smile, apparently amused by my request.

And then she grabbed the cups of her bra and pulled them down to expose her tits.

They were perfect. Nicely shaped and perky with hard, brown nipples. She gave them a little shake and winked at me.

"You happy?" she asked.

I told her that I was.

"Good," she said. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to finish sucking that cock."

I assured her that I didn't mind at all.

She wrapped her hand tightly around the base and guided the head back between her lips.

This time, she worked fast. She rapidly went up and down my pole. Her titties swayed and jerked as she went up and down. Again, I wanted to focus on anything else just to make it last longer. But I was powerless. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She knew just how to please. Including throwing in enough moans and groans to make the best porn star jealous.

"I LOVE sucking cock," she said with a loud moan. "Sucking cock makes me SO WET."

I wanted to find out just how wet I was making her. But I wasn't about to move and end the blowjob. All I could think about was how good it was going to feel to cream down her throat.

She kept squeezing and releasing the base of my shaft--treating it like a stress ball. At the same time, she attacked the sensitive parts of my cock with her tongue. I groaned loudly.

"I'm going to burst!" I gasped.

She started pumping my cock with her hand. She sucked on the head until my breath was coming in quick, short bursts.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

She pulled her mouth away.

"Where do you want it?" she asked.

I looked at her quizzically.

"In my mouth? Or do you want to cum all over these titties?"

I was aching to feel her lips wrapped tight around me as I blew my load. But I couldn't pass up an offer like that.

"Let me cum on your titties," I said.

She gave my cock a final lick. Then she jacked me off hard. I gasped. I groaned. And then I erupted.

Gobs of hot jizz spilled across her nice, round curves. It ran over her nipples. I kept crying out as I let go of every last drop.

When I was finished, Kay just smiled. Then she ran her fingers through my cum and brought it to her lips.

"See," she said with a wink. "You needed that."

She wiped up and devoured every drop of my sticky cum before pulling up the cups on her bra.

I reached out quickly to touch her left breast.

"Don't do that," I said. "Let me do something for you."

She shook her head.

"I told you," she said. "I'm not the girl who fucks the boss."

Her logic didn't make a lot of sense to me, but I wasn't about to argue and upset her after what had just happened.

"OK," I said dejectedly as I pulled up my pants and zipped up.

She buttoned her blouse, stood up, and pulled her jacket off a chair.

I couldn't just let her leave without taking another shot.

"Are you sure?" I asked, hopefully. "We can do whatever you want."

She shook her head again.

"It's not a good idea. That was just for you. You needed it."

She gathered her things.

"Wait," I said. "Just tell me one thing. Did you really get wet from that, or were you saying it for my benefit?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she said with a wink.

"I would," I said.

She paused as if she was thinking about something. Or maybe she just saw something in my eyes that let her know it wasn't just a line. That I needed to know.

She walked back over to me and took my hand in hers. Then she slid it up her stocking-clad leg, beneath her skirt, and right to the crotch of her lacy panties. They were drenched.

"I don't just say things," she said. "I was very serious."

Then she leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips. Not a passionate kiss. Just a peck.

"I had fun," she said.

And then she turned and left.

I just sat there. A long time passed.

She was right. My stress was gone. I needed that.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments