Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview

"Liza lands the interview for the job of her life."

89
56 Comments 56
35.2k Views 35.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story

Liza sat in a leather chair in the reception area. There was no one else in the room so she looked around at the small cozy spot. There were large comfortable chairs on two sides of the room with large greenery in the corners. She knew it would be a matter of minutes before she began her call-back interview.

She was slightly more nervous than when she had her first interview. When she had arrived the first time for the personal assistant position there had been several other women also waiting in the same room. Today, she was alone. Liza felt something was different. She sat there in her incredibly short business skirt, heels and tight blouse. As she waited, her mind drifted.

“Wear ONLY these items” had been printed on the note enclosed in the box that arrived at her place. Mrs. Williams had called the previous day and asked if Liza would be willing to return  for a second interview. Liza said yes, that she would be willing for a more intimate interview, including with her future boss. Fresh from college, Liza needed a good job to be able to stay in her fabulous apartment. Her parents had stopped sending checks and her rent was only paid up for one more month. Mrs. Williams asked Liza her measurements in order to send her the office attire she'd be expected to wear.

When the box arrived and Liza opened it she carefully unpacked it and noticed that there were only the three items: a very thin button up blouse, a  very short pencil skirt, and heels. She tried them on, realizing how fitted the items were and wondered if she was meant to supply her own undergarments. Instead, Liza took the note literally and went to the interview without adding anything additional. In the back of her mind she expected Mr. Williams to be an old guy with a twisted, dirty mind. Liza didn't care though. At this point she'd go nude from 9-5 weekly if it meant staying in her same place. Her salary would leave her with plenty to spend on weekends having fun.

Her mind was jolted back when she heard the door open. Standing there was Mrs. Williams, a clipboard in her hand. Her very conservative business attire made Liza worried for a moment that she has misread the note. Her worries were eased when the woman before her spoke.

“Miss Timmins, it's so nice of you to be prompt. And I’m hoping that you followed my directions exactly. Join me in this office.” Mrs. Williams led Liza into a large beautiful office and directed her to sit in the chair directly in front of the huge desk. The older woman smiled at the young girl, standing over her after she sat down. “We will determine today if you are the right fit for my husband.”

Liza looked up at Mrs. Williams standing over her and watched intently as she spoke. She didn't move when the woman leaned closer to her and reached out her hand. Suddenly she felt Mrs. Williams reach into her blouse and grab her right breast. Liza let out a quiet gasp but didn't pull away. She was only wondering what would happen next.

“So far so good. I think you followed my directions completely.” Mrs. Williams was whispering closely in Liza's ear. She removed her hand from Liza’s blouse. “Nice perky and firm breasts, Ronald will like that.” Mrs. Williams then sat beside Liza smiling more. She spoke in a tone slightly louder than a whisper, “My dear, this job pays an enormous amount because I am no longer interested in assisting Mr. Williams with ANYTHING beyond finances. He is a very needy man. To work for him you must be willing to provide for his EVERY need. Do you think you will be able to do that?”

Liza listened and felt like she were in some strange daydream. Had this woman just grabbed her breast? What would this job entail? She was willing to go practically nude, but it sounded like even more. As soon as she answered a quiet, “Yes,” her suspicions were confirmed.

Mrs. Williams set the clipboard on the desk and then placed a hand on Liza's knee. She spoke softly, “It will require that you do a number of things both professionally and personally for him.” Mrs. Williams moved her hand up Liza’s thigh slowly. “One last thing before you move on to meeting him…” She continued to move her hand up until it brushed Liza's freshly shaved pussy lips, that were wet from being left without panties.

Liza felt Mrs. Williams touching her up her skirt and said nothing. Her heart was racing not because the woman was touching her, but because she knew what it meant. She would be expected to do sexual favors for this man. Thoughts sped around in her head so quickly she didn't know what to think. For a moment Liza had an instinct to get up and walk out, but the salary and the office were very nice and she promised herself she'd see the interview through. Liza smiled at Mrs. Williams politely and faked confidence as she asked, “Do I still meet all the requirements?”

Mrs. Williams withdrew her hand. “Yes, my dear. I am sorry to be so forward, but I know what my husband needs and wants. I have no interest in participating in any of the activities he wants, so if he is satisfied after you two meet, then you have yourself a job.” The woman proceeded to stand up. Raising her hand and pointing to the far door, she directed, “His office is this way.”

Liza slowly stood, fixed her skirt and inhaled. No matter how old and dirty Mr. Williams would turn out, she promised herself that she’d not be rude and walk out. She followed Mrs. Williams into the next room. There was a man, sitting at another large desk.

When the women entered the room, he stood up. He watched as the young blonde approached him, feeling a twitch in his pants. He looked at his wife, then at the girl. “This must be Liza.” He reached out to shake Liza's hand.

Liza watched Mr. Williams stand up and her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe her eyes. All of her expectations and fears wear washed away. She felt thrilled that she made herself go through with the interview. When she shook his hand, a tingle went down her spine and she could feel her shirt getting a little tighter. She was definitely turned on by this man before her.

Mr. Williams was in a business suit, carefully tailored to fit his six foot six inch frame. Neither lazy nor extremely fit, Mr. Williams carried himself well. He smiled when he saw the young blonde enter the door with his wife and knew immediately that he would be satisfied with his wife’s selection. He shook the girl's hand. “I was hoping that Melanie didn't scare you off. She told me what a nice treat you'd be." He winked at her and tried to not be obvious when he noticed that her nipples were poking out against the blouse she was wearing.

Liza could feel his gaze at her chest. She knew her excitement wasn’t hidden well. In fact, she could feel herself getting wetter as he continued shaking her hand. She replied, “Very nice to meet you.” It was true. This man before her couldn't have been more than forty. "Do you have more questions for me, Mr. Williams?"

AriadnaLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriadnaLopez

"Please," he chuckled, "Call me Ron. And yes, have a seat. Let's get to know each other more personally." He motioned to the set of two chairs in the opposite corner, taking the seat that Liza did not.

Liza sat down in the chair and noticed how close the other one was to her as Mr. Williams sat down. She turned around to see Mrs. Williams shutting the door after walking out. Liza knew she was on her own with him, yet wasn't as nervous as she thought she should be. She crossed her legs casually and innocently asked, "What would you like to know?"

Ron put a hand on Liza's knee. He spoke in a husky voice, "I want to know every inch of you and have you know me as much as possible." He firmly took a hold of her knee and pulled it off the other below it. Setting his other hand on her other knee, he pulled them apart then scooted to the edge of the chair. Ron leaned forward and asked, "May I see those beautiful breasts now?"

 Liza stayed absolutely still as Ron was moving and then breathed heavily as he spoke. She couldn't talk at that moment she was so excited to be so close to him, knowing that his wife had allowed her to be with her husband. She felt both turned on and naughty. All she could do was nod her head.

Without a moment's hesitation Ron grasped both sides of her blouse and tugged it open, baring Liza's chest in one move. Buttons flew off but neither Ron nor Liza seemed to notice. He stared at her round breasts with perfect nipples announcing to the world that her body was ready for more. Ron could feel the tightness in his pants and the heat in his groin continued to grow. He leaned forward and took her right nipple into his hand as he lightly licked her left, flicking it with her tongue. He looked up at Liza, who was softly moaning at this point with her head tilted back. He seized the opportunity to kiss her neck, nibbling gently just below her ear.

Liza sat there in amazement with herself. She couldn't believe she was doing this. It was totally inappropriate for this man to be doing this to her, yet she longed for it to go further. Her body was giving signs to him of complete surrender, she couldn't deny that. As he bit her neck she could feel the wetness between her legs continue to grow.  She opened her knees further as she felt Ron's hand sliding up from her knee.

Ron continued to move his hand up Liza's skirt as he kissed her neck. He let out a moan as he reached her wet slit. Aching to get inside, he caressed her wet lips for a moment and continued kissing her. His pants were getting to be uncomfortable and knew this was the time to see if Liza truly was ready to be his very personal assistant. He moved his kisses up to her ear and breathed, "Would you be willing to assist me now?" He took Liza's hand into his and placed it on his huge bulge. 

Liza's gaze was then fixed upon Ron's pants and how uncomfortable they looked like they were at that moment. The crotch of his pants was definitely tighter than it had been when she first arrived, and she was very curious to see what the clothing was holding in. She kneeled before him, with her blouse open, breasts bare, and unzipped his pants.

After she also undid the button, Ron slipped his pants and boxers down slightly. Liza stared in amazement at his hard cock, pointed straight at her. It was one of the biggest she'd seen and thick too. She took it in her hand and began to stroke.    Ron let out a low, very pleased moan as he felt Liza's hand wrapped around him. Her soft hand against his hardness only intensified the strength of his throbbing pulse.

He looked at her and saw her hazel eyes looking to him for approval. It had been a while since he last had any attention paid to him in this way. The lust within him grew as he watched her mouth open and lean towards him. He reached out a hand an gently petted her hair, guiding her closer to his awaiting erection.

Liza's lips finally touched Ron's awaiting cock. She used her tongue to trace around the tip, feeling his hands grasp her head tighter as she closed her mouth over his entire length. Slowly she pushed him all the way in, hitting the back of her mouth and entering her throat. She then slid him back out and paused to look up at him smiling. Without a word she spoke to him, asking for permission to do more.

"Yes, sweet treat. Let me feel some more."

That's all she needed to hear. She wanted this job more than anything so she was willing to give him anything he wanted. She looked at him, held his cock in her hand, spit her saliva on it and began to pump it in and out of her mouth. As she continued, she felt his hands reach down to her breasts, pinching her hard nipples.

The heat radiating from her dripping pussy was enough to cause her to shove his cock deep into her throat, deeper than she'd ever done in her life. She knew that if she could get him to fuck her, that she'd have the job for sure. Ron began tightening up and Liza slowed up a bit. She pulled off all together and looked up at him. In the sexiest voice she could muster she replied, "I have another place for you to feel, Mr. Williams," as she traced a hand up her spread open legs to her very moist, awaiting lips.

At this point Ron lost a bit of control as he pulled the young blonde up by her hair and spun her around aggressively, but not too forcefully. He guided her a few inches across the room and bent her over the conference table. Hiking up her skirt, Ron twitched as he gazed upon her beautiful round ivory ass pointing towards him, her juicy pussy lips waiting to fulfill any more needs he had been missing. He quickly used his free hand to completely drop his clothing and aimed his stiff cock at her.

While still grasping a fistful of her hair, he shoved deep into her in one swift movement. Her tightness grabbed onto him stronger than he ever remember having. Lustful movements grew stronger as he continued pumping deep within her. He knew he could deal with getting this daily, at least once a day. It was her next statement that drove him over the edge.

Liza could feel Ron pulling her hair tighter and tighter as his thrusts grew stronger and stronger. She was being pushed into the table, but was still able to speak the words, "When can I start the job?" between his motions.

Ron shoved his cock deep within her and held it there as he exploded within her. The image of her young ass in front of him, a fistful of her hair in his hand and her back arched toward him sent him completely over the edge. He used all the strength he could muster to stand there steady to continue spewing his seed into his new love toy. Her confidence and sexy naughtiness were just the extra spice needed in the office. He stood there with her in this position for a few minutes before finally withdrawing and smacking her lovely ass. 

All of the sudden, the door across the room, closest to the "mirror", opened. Mrs. Williams stood there smiling politely.  "You may report back here tomorrow morning."

Published 
Written by Eroticawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments