Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

"No words were ever spoken, and she took my hand and immediately led me to her bedroom."

10
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy about a friend turns reality, when a young woman turns to her older friend in a time of sexual need."

Jennifer is a good friend that had been going through a fairly nasty divorce. I had known her for many years and had always been attracted to her. She is about 5ft 1in tall and has a body that would make you take a third or fourth glance. She is beautiful in every way and her eyes are a crystal blue that seems to look deep into the soul, yet they convey a sadness that made me hurt for her.

Jennifer is only 32 and I am almost twice her age. We talk occasionally but texted almost every day. She would tell me her problems, and of course, I would listen and give her advice. Being much older, I never would have thought that she had a little crush on me.

Our conversations began to become more erotic, and we hinted around at our feelings for each other. This went on for a couple of weeks, and one night she calls, and our conversation became highly sexual. We started discussing oral sex, which is one of my favorite subjects, and I told her that I had fantasied about her on occasion. She asked me to share some of those fantasies, so I told her that I had often visualized eating her luscious pussy and ass. This seemed to pique her interest, so I continued.

I made the statement that if she needed her pussy and ass tended to, just let me know. I nearly dropped my phone, when she asked what I was doing at the moment. This was about 11 pm and of course, the answer was nothing! I asked why to which she replied “Get your ass to my house now!”

I thought to myself, “I am about to have to put up or shut up.” I was all in for the put up.

I quickly got ready, got on my Harley, and headed to her house. When I arrived, she was sitting on her porch with a beer. She was dressed in a pair of shorts and a New Orleans Saint’s Jersey. As I walked up, I noticed how tanned her beautiful legs were. I am definitely an ass and leg man. She stood up from her chair and wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her tiptoes and gave me as sensual a kiss that I think I have ever had. No words were ever spoken, and she took my hand and immediately led me to her bedroom. She began dropping her shorts and pulling off the jersey as she headed to her bed. She started to take her panties off and I stopped her. I told her I wanted to take them off because I definitely have a panty fetish.

She climbed onto her bed on her hands and her knees. I removed my shirt and crawled into the bed while she grabbed my hair and guided my mouth toward her pussy. I could not believe my good luck! I began to slowly lick her pussy through her panties. Her panties were already moist, but they soon became dripping wet. I bit her perfectly rounded ass, and slapped it, which caused her to moan. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and slowly pulled them apart as I pulled her panties to the side. I savored the aroma of her sweet, wet pussy for a moment and could not resist any longer. I let my tongue slip deeply into her wet, waiting cunt. I could not get enough and she definitely seemed to be enjoying it, so we continued for at least fifteen minutes.

I used my teeth to remove her panties off and immediately brought them to my nose to savor her mesmerizing aroma. I reached down and spread her lips to get a better view of her beautiful pussy. There is only one word that comes to mind to describe it and that is pristine.

I started blowing my hot breath on her clit and started lightly touching it with my tongue. She moaned and said something about God. I slowly increased the tempo of my licking. I knew we were in for the long haul. She had mentioned in one of our conversations that she liked to be spit on, and I didn’t want to disappoint. I spit on her pussy and began tonguing deeply in that her essence, to which she moaned.

ChloeeCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeeCruz

I knew I had to explore that gorgeous, puckered asshole which was alternately clenching and relaxing from my attention to her pussy. I licked my index finger and slowly inserted it into her ass, to which she offered no resistance. I slid two of my fingers of the other hand in her wet, sopping, wet pussy and curved them downward to hit her G-spot. Oh my God, she grabbed the bed sheets and pulled the fitted sheets loose from the mattress while letting out a short yelp. I worked my fingers in unison, pulling the finger out of the ass while inserting the two fingers in her pussy. She was dripping wet and she buried her head into a pillow and screamed, “Please don’t stop!”

After a few minutes, I removed the finger from her ass and used it to allow better access, and drove my tongue deep in her asshole, while still hitting her G-spot with the two fingers of my other hand. She first lunged forward, but she soon started pushing her ass into my face. She came so hard, that I could feel her asshole clench around my tongue as her juices completely wet my face and chest.

I roughly flipped her over onto her back, and she grabbed my hand and put it around her throat. She groaned and in a sexy voice said, “Choke me hard!”

I am a big, strong guy, and I was apprehensive but did not want to thwart the next impending orgasm. She began shuddering, and whimpered, “Spit on me.”

I spit on her tits and this seemed to add fuel to the flame. Her tits were gorgeous with pink nipples that were erect and hard.

I took one of her nipples in my mouth and lightly bit, which caused her to jump as though shocked with electricity. I released my chokehold, and dropped back down to her pussy and spit on it and began licking her clit. I slid two fingers in that dripping pussy and started fucking her hard while concentrating on her clit with my tongue. She got off again, and the bed was wet with her juices. She was spent, or so I thought.

She got out of the bed and grabbed my hand, wanting me to stand up. She dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. I thought I was going to lose my load immediately but was able to control it. She used one hand at the base of my cock, squeezing the shaft when she sensed my impending orgasm. She teased me for about five minutes and I was ready to fuck her, so I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her to her feet and threw her on the bed. She giggled and let out a squeal.

She wanted it from the rear, and I didn’t argue. She got on all fours at the edge of the bed where I was standing. She backed her ass up and my cock slid slowly into her velvet. She wanted me to remain still where she could control the penetration of my stiff cock. She rocked back and forth maintaining the perfect rhythm. I slipped my wet thumb into her asshole slowly, motivating her to rock faster and harder. With each of her movements backward, my cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy. She moaned loudly as she had another orgasm. I told her I was about to cum and she said stop. Oh shit, how the fuck am I going to stop, I thought.

She slid off the bed and dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. When I say sucking, I mean sucking. She did not move her head, just sucked. I spewed my load into her mouth, and it began dripping from the corners of her mouth. She looked up at me and open her mouth letting me see the cum. She swallowed, while looking directly in my eyes, and finished by licking her lips and giving me the sexiest look, I have ever gotten.

Published 
Written by MacMcCall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments