Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Lap Dance

"I got tied to a chair for a surprise lap dance."

85
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The events are as I recall them, although names have been changed.

I recently had one of those big birthdays that ended with a 0.

When asked if I wanted a party, I said that I did not. I was happy to spend the evening with family and friends for a few drinks at home, though.

Unbeknownst to me, Tracey arranged a small get-together with a group of our closest friends in the private room of our local.

On the day, she let slip the details, most of which I was comfortable with, but I was surprised my daughters and grandchildren were not invited, although that became clear later.

Tracey invited about twenty of our closest and most open-minded friends to celebrate with us. We had a private help-yourself bar that was regularly restocked on request. Tracey provided food for everyone in buffet style, and a good time was had by all. Background music played as we just generally hung out with our friends and consumed a lot of alcohol.

At about eleven o'clock, Tracey produced a cake full of candles; this was sliced up and consumed.

Then Tracey announced the surprise. I was asked to sit on a chair in the centre of the room. I was blindfolded and secured to the chair, unable to move my arms or legs. I was curious but decided to go along with whatever strange or weird surprise she might have. At this time, I had no idea what was about to happen; if I had, I might not have been so easily persuaded to participate.

I heard a loud cheer and lots of clapping, and then loud music started. I soon became aware that something or someone was circling my chair. I could sense someone was close by, and then someone or something touched my hair, and I felt fingers running through it.

I said, "Tracey, what's going on?"

She replied, "Enjoy your surprise." Her voice came from across the room, not from whoever was running their finger through my hair.

Next, I felt my shoes being undone and removed. I was really curious and nervous now; why would someone remove my shoes? I put up a slight resistance but decided to go along with the act so as not to make a fool of myself.

The music continued, as did the clapping and cheering. I heard a zipper being undone; it was not mine, and the cheering increased, especially from the men in the room, which made me think I probably had a strip-o-gram.

Then I felt hands on my chest, the buttons on my shirt being undone, and my shirt being pulled open to reveal my hairy chest. I was so pleased that I was a regular at the gym, which kept me in good shape for my age. My shirt was pushed back onto my shoulders, but because I was strapped to the chair, it could not be removed.

The person who did this then sat on my lap, facing me, I could feel their breath on my face and knew it was not Tracey or anyone I recognised. I said, "Tracey!"

Again, I heard her voice replying, but from a distance, she said, "Relax and enjoy."

Lips brushed mine and gently kissed me on the lips, then again, but this time a tongue was being pushed between my lips, and I responded. I could also feel a pair of naked, firm breasts with erect, hard nipples pushing against my chest.

When the kiss stopped, I again spoke and said, "Tracey, what is going on here?"

She replied again from afar, "Shut up talking and enjoy your present."

I was kissed again and again and continued to respond. The person kissing me was young, had soft skin, and smelled wonderful—so fresh and fragrant. The person was obviously a young woman with a fantastic body, and she was seducing me in front of my friends and wife.

Her hands felt soft yet tiny on my chest, and she ran them through my chest hair as she remained straddling my legs with her pussy grinding against my cock.

She whispered in my ear, "Are you ok?"

I whispered back, "Yes, thank you."

She said, "Your cock feels huge."

With everything that was going on—the kissing, the clapping, the cheering, and the music—I hadn't noticed my cock was now erect in my trousers, and I was not wearing any underwear.

I said, "Who are you?"

The lady, dry-humping my cock, said to the other guests, "Should we remove the blindfold?"

There was a resounding reply of "yes."

The blindfold was lifted and tossed away, and I was staring straight at my seducer. A girl, gorgeous, blonde, about twenty-one years old with huge dd-cup firm breasts with pink stubby hard nipples and wearing just a short black leather mini skirt, fishnet stockings, and heels.

I scanned the room and saw Tracey's smiling face. She blew me a kiss and mouthed, "Happy Birthday. Enjoy your gift."

All of the guys had huge smiles on their faces and tents in their trousers; the girls were just grinning and enjoying the floor show.

My seducer kissed me again, and of course, I responded but was frustrated that I could only kiss her due to my bindings.

When the kiss finished, she raised herself, and I heard a gasp as she pushed her breasts one at a time into my mouth, allowing me to suck on her engorged nipples, making them very red and swollen.

The gasp was from the ladies who had seen the huge tent in my trousers and the damp patch on my cream trousers, either from her pussy or my pre-come from the dry-humping.

When her nipples became too sore for me to continue sucking on them, she climbed off me, then reversed back and resumed dry-humping me, facing the guests.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

The guys were loving this and moved around the room to get a better view of my seducer's tits bouncing around as she rode me.

The skirt was next to come off, and my seducer dropped it to the floor to reveal she was wearing no pants, just hold-up fishnet stockings.

She reversed back onto my erection and continued to dry-hump me through my trousers, causing a bigger and bigger damp patch.

She said to the guests, "I think we should remove the trousers. Any objections?"

There were none. I looked for Tracey, who just gave me the thumbs up and mouthed, "I love you."

My seducer kneeled, loosened my belt, then undid the buttons on my fly. I said, "That is far enough; I think it is time to stop."

She looked around and said, "Anyone else agree?"

A resounding "no" was heard.

I tried my hardest to prevent my trousers from being pulled down. I put all of my weight on my bottom, but it was in vain. She gave my trousers a massive tug, and they were around my ankles in the blink of an eye, and my huge, erect cock just sprang up facing the ceiling.

Only a few of the ladies present had seen my cock before, and even fewer had seen it erect. Most of the guys had, and once again, none had seen it erect. I heard an audible gasp from the ladies, which pleased me, as I am very proud of my big, fat cock.

The next movement surprised me the most. My seducer placed her legs over my shoulders and her hands on my knees and pushed her neatly trimmed blond pussy into my face. I had no option other than to stick my tongue deep into the folds of her wet, sweet pussy. We did this for a few minutes before she lost balance after having a massive orgasm that sprayed my face and chest with her juices.

Having picked herself up, she kneeled on the floor. She looked at the guests and said, "Should I suck on this beast?"

The reply was deafening and unanimous.

Her lips were around my cock within a heartbeat, and her hands were either wanking me or cupping my balls.

She was good. She licked along its length. She deep-throated me. She did it slowly; she did it fast; it was wonderful.

She mounted and rode me, facing me to begin, then facing away. I was desperate to hold onto those huge tits as she fucked me senseless, but I was still tethered.

I cried out for someone to release my hands, and eventually Tracey did. She kissed me and said, "Enjoy."

Now, as my seducer rode me, I was able to take her tits in hand and massage them as she continued to fuck me.

My seducer knew I was getting ready to shoot my load and wanted to share it; she said, "Who wants to share this cock with me?"

Two volunteers joined us on the floor. I recognised them as our friends, both of whom were married, and their partners were in the room.

I looked for their respective partners; they looked very drunk but gave me the thumbs-up and smiled.

All three ladies now took turns sucking on my cock, all eager to be better than the others. I looked for Tracey, who was just smiling and encouraging me to have fun.

All three were good, but my seducer was head and shoulders above the others, and she knew it.

While they were sucking on my cock, I had managed to release my legs and wiggle my trousers off, now I was free.

Now that the lady I will refer to as Felicity was sucking me, I was undressing the other one, whom I shall call Elen, releasing her small pert tits and pinching her nipples.

Then, as Elen was sucking me, with the help of my seducer, we managed to relieve Felicity of her dress and bra, releasing her medium-sized, sagging tits.

My seducer took over again, and I had to get her to slow down as I was getting to the point of no return.

Felicity was about to take over when I took control. I turned her around to face the guests and moved behind her. I eased her pants to one side, and without any resistance, she allowed me to enter her and fuck her hard until she had a shuddering orgasm. I did the same to Elen until she orgasmed as well; she knew what was coming and had removed her pants in anticipation.

I had saved my semen for my dancer, and I did the same for her and fucked her long and hard, finally filling her up with a massive load as she crumbled into a heap, completely exhausted. As I was humping her, one of my friends moved in front of her and offered her his erect cock, hoping for a blowjob. She kissed his cock, then pushed him away much to his displeasure.

At that moment, I had completely forgotten I was fucking these women in front of their husbands and friends.

When realisation hit, I dressed like the others. The dancer gave me a final kiss, thanked me for the great sex, and left. She had been paid well to provide a service above her normal. She did leave me with her number should I want a private meeting.

The party or gathering continued into the early hours, and nothing was said about the wild sex that had just occurred, and nothing has been mentioned since.

I am now looking forward to Tracey's big birthday, hoping I can give her a similar surprise and adventure.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments