Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Treat

"Making her cum before she goes to work is its own reward"

32
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Here is a little "morning treat" for you. I hope this story makes you tingle, and makes you want to tease yourself. I would be very happy if you are able to give yourself one or two nice orgasms as a result of being aroused by my few simple words of reminder for you, and the memory of how I love to send you off to work. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'd love you to feel it, to take control of the feeling, to own it, to cum. To be greedy, not let go. I love greedy."

Remember? It was morning, and you were in the shower, getting cleaned up for the day at the new job. I had already showered and as I was coming out of the bedroom in my blue, bikini underwear, you were coming out of the bathroom. We met in the hallway, and I noticed your freshly cleaned body, with little droplets of water glistening on your delicious-looking pubic hair, and I lost all restraint. It was my time to give you an unexpected early morning treat, one that I had been scheming about since yesterday.

I pushed you against the wall, dropped to my knees in front of you, and before you had a chance to protest, I buried my face in your beautiful pussy. My tongue crossed your pussy lips and began making broad circles, up one side, across the hood of your marvelous clitoris, and down the other side.

“Uhh, ahh, I have to go, ahh, to worrrk,” you moaned. “Please. Nooo.”

“Noft umpil oove cumf,” I tried to speak with a mouth full of pussy.

But you were powerless to really stop me, and you didn’t really want to do so. You leaned back against the wall and accepted what I had to offer. You knew that it would make your day seem so much sweeter.

“Need to cum fast,” you said, giving in to my lips and tongue.

How wonderful was the taste of your fresh and clean pussy on my lips! Your juices were flowing quickly; “instant wet,” you once described the speed with which I could turn you on. After a couple of minutes, my tongue parted your lips and darted inside of you. It slowly worked its way back up to your clit, moving around it, across its glorious little hood, but still, it didn’t touch your clit. You were burning in your lower abdomen, and you pressed your hand against your mound.

A soft whimper escaped your lips.

“You are making me burn up with desire,” you muttered. “My pussy wants your hard cock.”

“You can't have it,” I said, even though it was throbbing and aching to be inside your wet pussy. “There is an inadequacy of time.”

“Erm, it's OK, just keep sucking my pussy, fuck, it's so nice,” you said, your voice husky with arousal. “Just make me cum.”

I inserted my index finger into your now well-lubricated pussy, and slowly moved it in semicircular motions around, exerting just the right amount of pressure on the lovely erectile tissue referred to as your ‘G-spot’. Your pelvis arched towards me, and my tongue pressed into your clit. My tongue pressed flat against your clit, and I kind of rotated it back and forth, pressing to apply pressure just the way you want.

“Oh, you're making my pussy feel so nice,” you almost screamed.

“That's what I want to happen,” I responded. “I want you to be greedy.”

“I am greedy,” you replied. “Really greedy now.”

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

“I love you greedy,” I spoke a familiar phrase.

“I am always greedy,” you returned.

“I'd like you to want to cum so bad that my tongue and fingers are an extension of your greedy mind,” I said. “Build it up for me, love. Feel it all. Feel how much I want you to cum.”

My words inflamed you even more.

“Hot, cum,” you muttered incoherently.

You began to moan out loud, and your hips started moving uncontrollably. I knew that it was time to make you come. This was your special morning treat, and it was not meant to be slow and easy. It was meant to be intense and quick, something to help you glow through the day with a smile on your face.

Finally, I could not stand the desire I felt myself. I needed one hand to play with my own hard cock. I freed it up and used my hand to rub my precum around its soaking head.

“My cock is so hard for you, but you cannot have it until after work,” I told you. “I want you to imagine it inside you all day at work.”

With one hand on my cock, masturbating myself up and down, I allowed my tongue to explore the space between your lips and it moved up and darted across your exposed clit. Back and forth my tongue swished, across the little pyramid of your clit and its hood. All the while my finger was twirling inside you, pressing on your ‘G-spot’.

As my tongue moved back and forth, and up and down your clit, I stroked my cock faster and faster. I could feel the intensity building up in myself, and I could sense it in you as well.

“Close,” you said.

“Cumf frrr mfeee,” I tried to speak.

You let out a soft moan, "Ohhh, I'm going to come, nowww, ahhh."

Your juices were running down my face, and soaking up into my nose. I was almost drowning in your delicious pre-orgasmic wetness, and I stroked my cock hard.

“Cumming,” you screamed.

Your back arched, and the pink head of your clit was open and exposed to my flicking tongue. It burned as the orgasm grabbed you.

Your orgasm was sharp and intense, not one of the long building kind, but for a morning treat you were not complaining. As you reached the peak of your orgasmic thrill, my cock exploded in my hand, and all the white cum that built up during the night just for this moment spilled out all over my fist. I buried my face deeper in your pussy, and we slowly glided back to reality.

Tearing myself away from your tasty, post-orgasmic pussy, I looked up at your glowing face, your brown eyes smiling down at me.

"Good morning, my love," I said. “We are not going to wash it off. I wonder if anyone will smell you on my face today.”

"You will be in my panties today too," you replied.

And I was, too; it was the first thing I checked when you came home that afternoon, and the beautiful, mature scent of all-day arousal was amazing. That, however, is another story.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments