Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Takes

"The Power Of A Sexually Confident Woman"

29
11 Comments 11
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It's late at night. Thus far, it has been a truly boring and irritable affair at the gala. He has had to retreat from the madness in order to gain a sense of sanity. He sits on the sofa in his suit, his dress shirt partially unbuttoned, with a glass of whiskey that he continually swirls about in his hand as if contemplating whether he should drink it or not.

There comes a knock on the door. Cocking his head, he wonders who it could be. The knocking comes again and he places his whiskey down and moves towards the door to open it. 

Standing there before him is an exquisite redhead, slender of build and with long legs that just begged to be wrapped around his head. There is a smirk on her face as he stands quite puzzled. 

"I saw you downstairs looking miserable and decided I had to make your night much more tolerable".

She slowly takes a step into his world, a hand resting on his shoulder, and then draws it lazily down his chest and abdomen.

"I asked who you were."

She licked her lips before biting her bottom lip with deviant intrigue. Placing both hands on his chest, she pushed him back further into the room so that she could close the door with her heel. Trapping him in the room alone. He was all hers now.

"I got your information from the gentleman you were last talking with. I decided to retire from the gala myself and to pay you a personal visit".

A devious look crosses his eyes as his eyebrows rise. He moves to take hold of her hands and pull her to him but she pushes him away before he can even move a muscle.

"Tsk. Tsk." She coyly slithered through her thin, ruby-red lips that glistened with every syllable she spoke. "You exist for my pleasure. It's why I am here."

Reaching up, she possesses the back of his head and forces herself upon him. Her lips tasted of peaches and sweet cream, he was barely able to comprehend the sensation before she deepened her assault upon him. 

So close was she now that her breasts pushed against his chest. She was definitely shorter than he was but her dark green heels nearly made up the difference. 

Pulling away from his lips, she kisses his neck and the aggressiveness with which she uses makes him moan. She runs her hands from around his neck to the collar of his shirt.  Tugging it, she pulls it down his shoulders and throws it across the room once it clears his wrists. 

With a raised eyebrow, she touches his chest with an index finger and draws it over him, tracing the outline of him as she once more licks her lips.

His eyes close as he relishes her touch. It feels beyond incredible. He can't help but lean against her and kiss her collarbone.

"No," was her response. She put a hand between them and then the same hand flew to his head and pushed him down. He fell to his knees and slid his hands up her thighs and she allowed him to touch her.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

She spread her thighs wider for her as he scooped up her dark green gown and touched her further and more intimately. Before long he is kissing between her thighs and higher. To his surprise, she wore no panties. He continues to worship her and begins to take one of her wet lips into his mouth. 

She coos a slight squeal of delight and grabs a handful of his hair to hold him firm. 

Her sweet nectar begins to drip down the sides of his chin. She was so wet. So inviting. So perfect to the taste and touch that he thought that he had died and gone to heaven. 

He explores her deeply and worships her more fervently. She moans in approval and though she tries to remain stoic, she can not keep her hips from slightly ebbing towards his next touch. 

He reaches for her ass and pulls her even more to him. Able to focus on his surroundings, he then reaches out and pulls over a chair with which she rests her leg. 

She gasps as he has taken advantage of this to tongue fuck her more. A smile sprays across her face and it's one of pure confidence. 

He takes a finger and slowly slides it inside of her, mimicking the movement of the cock he wishes was buried within her. 

As he continues to play his song of worship, it sends her into bliss. However, he would never know because her resolve is steely and nearly every emotion is hidden. All he can rely upon is the way her body reacts to him. 

The taste of her makes him wild. Like a hungry animal. He can not get enough. 

Pressing her palms harder into his scalp and digging her nails into him to keep him under control, she moves away from his assault until she is able to take back control. 

She is the goddess. She is the being worshipped. It will be done under her desires and terms. 

Shifting herself, she grants him the privilege of tasting her climax but he is not able to relish in it. 

Sliding her leg from the chair, she stands on her own two legs again, releases the hold she had on his head, and pushes him away.  Falling back on his bottom, he looks up at her in confused amusement. Was this some sort of game?

She looks at him with a raised eyebrow and contentment in her features. Her caramel eyes narrow as they take him in. 

A simple nod and smile are all he receives from her that night. She turns and walks away, opening and closing the door behind her.

All this simply because she watched him eat a cherry and tie the stem with his tongue. If he was so skilled with that, she wondered what other marvels his tongue could perform.

Published 
Written by alluringvixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments