Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Games Some People Play

"Give me your full load and tomorrow you can fuck me up the ass"

55
37 Comments 37
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

As the speckled blue of the atmosphere sped past below her, Shannon Davis gazed in awe at the vastness outside out of the window. Despite the myriad of solar arrays that crisscrossed her view, she had never ceased to be amazed by the all-consuming, white dotted darkness that was outer space.

It took the crackly metallic voice of Mission Control coming through the radio to break her out of her reverie. Shannon and her co-astronauts had finished their assigned work for the day and were waiting for the Flight Director in Houston to stand them down into their scheduled rest period.

“STS-345, this is Houston. That’s a good day’s work. Well done. We’ll be switching off the cameras now. You all get some rest and we’ll see you in the morning.”

Shannon picked up the microphone and pressed the transmit button. “Houston, this is STS-345. Standing down for the night. Out.”

As soon as she’d put the microphone down she started the plan they’d all agreed to do pre-launch while they were on their last permitted drinking night out together. After she’d checked the cameras were definitely not broadcasting, Shannon pushed off the insulated internal wall of the International Space Station in the direction of the far end of the fifty-meter-long tube of the integral truss that linked the Station’s various sections. Once there, she managed to stop herself spinning and assumed a stable floating position in the center of the module.

First up was Flight Lieutentant Clayton Baker. As he floated to the far end of the truss from Shannon, he was already furiously wanking his turgid phallus as it poked out at right angles from his flight suit. He turned, gripping his shaft hard to ensure he didn’t come for another few moments, then lined it up as best as he could with Shannon at the far end of the craft.

When he judged his penis was in perfect alignment with Shannon, he stroked the length of his cock twice more before pulsing three long ropes of thick, sticky come into the module. Without the gravity of Earth to drag it to the floor, Clayton’s pearly lust glided mid-air at a gentle pace along the length of the truss.

Shannon, waiting at the far end to gobble it up, knew very quickly that Clayton’s aim was off. His gloriously lusty eruption was never going to make much further than half way. Pushing with her feet against the outer door of the truss, she sailed, mouth open, in the opposite direction to meet it, keen to drink down his come before it was wasted on the wall of the truss or the windows that peppered each side at irregular intervals.

She missed the first rope, watching forlornly as it splattered down the side of one of windows, adding to the opalescent magnificence of the beautiful view of the Milky Way beyond. Shannon deftly caught the other two ropes in her mouth, briefly savouring the deliciously musky scent and taste of the Flight Commander’s come against her tongue, before greedily swallowing them down.

“How much did ya get?” panted Clayton, his rapidly softening cock still dangling out the front of his flight suit.

“Hold on,” replied Shannon as she pushed herself two metres along the truss to where Clayton’s first rope of come was now dribbling down the window along the same trajectory it had been shot. Shannon looked briefly and almost reverently at Clayton’s lust as it trickled across the pane.

“Mmm, we can’t leave that on the window for STS-346 now, can we?” she purred before leaning in and sucking his climax off the glass and into her mouth. “And I’d say that was thirty metres, and I got about two thirds of it mid air. Good job! Who’s next?” she added, her lips still glistening with a sheen of Clayton’s come.

Oleg Komarov floated out from the Russian Orbital Segment of the Space Station and assumed a position in the integral truss similar to the one that Clayton Baker had done minutes before. Oleg was a huge bear of a man, almost as big it seemed at the Great Bear constellation that so often hung over the Station as it spiraled relentlessly round the Earth. He was also Russia’s chosen technician for the current six-month mission.

“What have you got for me then, big boy?” cooed Shannon, her eyes alight at the sight of his already erect manhood pushing hard against the material of his flight suit as it strained to be released.
 
Shannon didn’t have to wait long to see what Komarov had to offer. He wasn’t satisfied with just letting his erection poke out from the fly of his suit like Baker had been. Almost as if he was trying to prove his superior manhood, with one swift, literally weightless movement, he’d unzipped the full length of his suit and dragged it down around his ankles. His cock sprang free, with his full, pendulous balls the only things stopping it from reaching a full ninety degrees from his body.

“I haff best Russian come, Comrade. I vant to come hard for you,” Komarov growled. “You vill catch efery drop, I know.”

Komarov cupped his balls with his left hand, while his right, with his fingers barely reaching round his thick girth, started rubbing up and down his considerable length.

Shannon watched in wonder as he stroked his manhood, slid his thumb over the tip and smeared the first drops of pre-come around its thick head before they were able to break free and float off around the module.

Komarov had always fancied Shannon, and despite his often very stilted English, had made no secret that he’d like to fuck her, either there in space on the mission or later, after they’d returned home. The feeling was reciprocal. As Shannon watched his balls ride up until they were tight against his body and his cock, clenched tightly between his fingers, looked ready to burst, she dreamed about how she’d like to mount his monster prick and ride it until it pulsed his hot come deep inside her willing, needy pussy.

The Russian was on the edge. “Haff it,” he groaned as he exhaled deeply, held his cock straight up, and pumped several hot jets of molten lust out into the module. Despite the prodigious amount of come he was able to produce, the mid orgasm spasms in his arm as he wanked out his come prevented him from aiming it as accurately as Baker had.

Shannon applauded internally at the numerous beads of Komarov’s creamy come that were now floating slowly towards her but knew there was no chance she’s be able to catch and savour it all mid air. She decided to hone in on the bit that looked like it was going to make the full length of the truss. Fortunately for Shannon, and her addiction to swallowing as much come as she could, that was the largest of the copious ropes the Russian had managed to produce from his swollen balls.

She nudged her knee against the side of the module so that she floated slightly to the left. Her trajectory to intercept the come was perfect until the last second when her foot caught one of the numerous circular struts that ringed the truss. The nudge was slight, but it was enough to spin her head upwards just as she opened her mouth to swallow the pearly rope.

kendra_channel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendra_channel

The first half was perfect and landed just where Shannon wanted it; deep in her throat. The second half caught her lip and chin making her look like she’s taken the most glorious and messy of facials from the Russian.

As ever, Shannon didn’t want to miss a drop. She dragged her forefinger through the come, scooping every drop into her mouth in three long sweeps.

“Haff you got it all?” bellowed Komarov from the far end of the truss.

“Most,” Shannon shouted back. “I’ll get the rest now.”

Shannon floated back down the truss, pushing herself from side to side as she licked up all the splashes of the Russian’s come that had peppered down the walls and windows of the truss. By the time she’d found and savoured every last bit she was only a few feet from Komarov, his cock still proudly erect and looking like it could produce just as much again.

Shannon couldn’t resist it. She floated over, lovingly kissed the tip and then slid the head between her lips. Looking up into his eyes, she cupped and massaged his balls while slowly wanking the last of his come deep into her throat.

“I knew you had more, big boy. Can’t waste a drop now, can we?” she giggled.

“I vanted you to haff efery drop. How vas I?”

“Well, you definitely beat Baker for distance. That was the full fifty metres. Well done you, but your aim sucks!” she winked.

“Talking of sucks,” interrupted Scott Collins, the Mission Commander as he emerged from the American Segment. “It’s my turn now.”

“Reckon you can beat these boys?” Shannon enquired, nodding her head in the direction of Komarov and Baker.

“Commander’s prerogative,” stated Collins. “Which means I’ve changed my mind about the game. I’m not wasting my come down the walls. You want to blow me instead?”

Shannon’s eyes lit up. “Aye aye, Skipper. It would be my pleasure.”

They both anchored themselves to the floor which gave Shannon the purchase to drag the zip of the Commander’s flight suit down. He’d already opened it a few inches, so it wasn’t long before the zip was level with his waist and his chest stomach were exposed.

Moving back up, she kissed both his nipples then whispered in his ear. “I want your hot spunk in my mouth, Commander. How much do you want me to suck your cock?”

“Do it, Shannon. I’ve seen you take Baker’s and Komarov’s, but mine? Nothing beats a Georgian load. It’s vintage, especially the Collins brand.”

“Consider it done. Your come is gonna be in my mouth. Every last fucking drop!”

Shannon kissed back down the Commander’s torso, while her hands pulled the flight suit past his waist and down his legs to his knees. If Komarov’s size was made to be ridden, Collins’ cock was perfect to be loved with her mouth. He was already hard, and while he couldn’t compare in size or girth with the Russian, he had the most endearing upwards curve and a delicious looking mushroom tip that was already throbbing to be in her hot, wet mouth.

Shannon took hold of his shaft with her left hand and lovingly wiped the bulbous tip round her lips and over her face, savouring his musky smell. Her right hand cupped his balls, massaging them, hoping in some way that her caresses would ensure when the time came he’d give her his full load.

Leaning down a little more, she licked each testicle in turn, then ran the tip of her tongue along the length of his shaft. “You want me to wank it for you, Commander?”

“God, yes,” Collins replied.

“Good. I love your cock so much and I want my face covered in your come,” Shannon smiled. She gave one more long, lingering look of lust at the perfect cock in front of her, before giving in. She poked her tongue out and licked the end, especially the eye that was already leaking the faintest hints of pre-come.

In one simultaneous movement, her hand started moving up and down his shaft while her hot lips and tongue encircled the tip of his cock. Collins couldn’t help but let out a low moan and buck his hips a little as Shannon started sucking his cock, softly at first, then gradually harder and harder.

Shannon’s lips formed a perfect seal around his hot member. She adored the feel of his throbbing veins and hot, mushroom tip against her tongue. “I love it so much,” she murmured mid suck. “I’m addicted come. Give it to me. Give me your load.”

Collins’ low moan turned to high squeal of delight when he felt the tip of Shannon’s finger move behind his balls and worm its way to the entrance to his ass. He looked down at her, and in the brief second their eyes locked, he willed her to finger his ass as she sucked him off.

Shannon was sure she didn’t need the Commander’s permission to do what she loved doing. His moans and squeals and the way he was trying to sink down onto her finger told her that he was desperate to have her in his ass. She let his cock out of her mouth just long enough to wet the tip of her finger with his pre-come. Returning it to his ass, that tiny bit of lubrication was just enough for it to slide knuckle deep into him with the slightest of pushes.
 
“I need more. You taste so fucking good,” Shannon cooed as she started curling her finger to massage his prostate. “Give me your full load and tomorrow you can fuck me up the ass,” she added before starting to wank him into her mouth again.

With a finger up his ass and Shannon sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow, Collins was never going to last. He was already beginning to pant and had placed his hands on the back of Shannon’s head, pulling her eager mouth further and further onto his phallus.

“Give it to me,” Shannon mumbled. “Come in my mouth now. Fucking do it.”

His fingers in her hair, dragging her onto his cock, Collins thrusted twice more, just that little bit deeper than before. Just as his cock hit the back of her throat it erupted, pulsing four ropes of molten desire, filling her mouth with his lust. With his head and eyes rolled back, Collins bucked several times into her mouth as she continued to rub inside his ass with her finger. For good measure, she continued to rub his shaft, making sure she’d milked every last drop of his pearly treat into her mouth.

“Fuck you taste good,” she burbled with her mouth full. “I want that in my ass tomorrow. Promise me?”

Collins nodded quickly. That was an offer he was never going to turn down!

Seconds after Shannon had gently pulled her finger out of his Collins’ ass and swallowed the last of his come, the radio crackled into life again. “STS-345, this is Houston. You guys are supposed to be on rest. In the last few minutes we’ve noticed quite sizeable spikes in heart rates for Baker, Komarov and Collins. Is everything okay?”

Shannon kissed Collins’ cock one last time then took the microphone again. “Er… Houston, this is STS-345. Everything’s fine up here,” she replied. “We’re just conducting a little unscheduled experiment of our own before we settle down for the night. It’s just a bit of R and R fun we’ve devised and nothing for you to worry about.”

“STS-345, Houston. We’re paid to worry about you guys. We’ll trust you, but you’d be surprised about the games some people play.”

 

Published 
Written by Sara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments