Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wake Up, I Need It

"I could never turn down my boyfriend & his two tongue piercings"

18
7 Comments 7
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

For a while, I had a boyfriend who had two tongue rings -- a barbell in the back and a ring on the tip. He was the type of guy who, when he filled out a job application, he answered the question "What are your hobbies?" with "Cunnilingus" and a hand-drawn winky face. He could twist his tongue sideways in either direction, then flick it back and forth like a demented snake. He loved to show off how he could twist a cherry stem with only that talented organ.

Needless to say, there were many sleepless nights throughout our relationship.

Because of our work schedules, it was common for us to be on opposite sides of the clock. Some nights, I would be lying down just as he was getting up to go to work. And in the morning, I would be on the edge of pre-dawn snoozing, half-alert and waiting for my alarm, and he would crawl into bed as the sun was rising.

Sometimes, finding time to take advantage of his talents became difficult, but he never let me go for too long, which became a problem as I got more and more addicted to his tongue.

One wintery morning, I was fighting to force my eyes open against the strip of light breaking through my blinds and streaming across my pillow. I heard him come in the front door, sigh heavily, and proceed down the hall toward our room. He usually leaned in to kiss my cheek before he headed off to the shower or back out to the kitchen for his late-night/early morning meal, but that day, I listened as he peeled off his shirt and walked around to his side of the bed, where the sheets were cold. His zipper unzipped, there was more rustling of fabric, and then a blast of chilly air hit my chest as he lifted up the comforter to slide into bed next to me, complete with the musky smell of a hardworking man who'd been out earning his living.

A warm hand slid along the exposed skin on my arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake, and suddenly, I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Kitten," my boyfriend purred at me, nuzzling the tender spot behind my ear. "Wake up, kitten. I need it."

I stretched my legs out, feeling my thighs tense and release, feeling his hand slide down my arching back to the triangle where the spine meets the top of my ass, and my pussy stirred at his touch. As I curled my toes and relaxed my back, his hand slid around my hip to stroke at the top of my panty line—soft, delicate touches, with a firm intention behind them. I knew what would come next.

I moaned and arched my back again, pressing my ass into his hips and against his huge, hard cock. Now that he knew I was awake, he slid his fingers farther down my stomach and caressed lower along my mons, pressing down gently at the top of my clit. My pussy roared between my thighs.

He kissed my neck one more time, tapping at my clit with his fingers and tracing his tongue ring along the tip of my ear. When I reached my hand behind me to grab the back of his head, he nibbled my earlobe and chuckled. Then, in one swift movement, he pulled his hand out of my panties and pressed me forward into the bed on my stomach. When he threw back the comforter entirely and sat up, the cold air was like a shock to the skin on my hot thighs, but I could barely focus on it because a second later, he pulled my panties down, exposing my bare ass and wet pussy to the cold.

I felt him lower his face to the bed as he slid his hands under my hips from behind, raising my ass high in the air. Then, he laughed as he dove forward, pushing me into the bed. I gasped for air against the soft pillow.

With his hands propping me from behind, he spread my lips with his tongue and the cold metal of his tongue rings sent electric shocks through my entire body. He worked his tongue around my slit, sliding it down to my clit but avoiding coming into direct contact with it. He wanted me wet and begging first. He always wanted me wet and begging.

Tilting his head to one side, my cunnilingus-loving man got himself into a comfortable position. When I tried to squirm my hips away, he firmly pressed against them with the flats of his hands, which were propped against the mattress by his wrists, like a waiter balancing a tray of delicate desserts. I wasn't going anywhere, and I knew it. I was at his mercy until he had eaten enough and was done with me, and he was inexhaustible.

I only hoped I wouldn't be late for work.

He pulled his face away, and I could picture the sly grin he was wearing. With the tip of his tongue flicking across my asshole, he slid one hand down and spread my lips with his index and ring fingers, then began tapping and rubbing my clit with his middle finger. I told him I couldn't wait. I begged him to give it to me now, but I knew that no matter what I said, he would take his time and not give me what I wanted until he was damn good and ready.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

Sliding his long index finger in and out of my dripping pussy, he kept his tongue firmly but lightly pressed against my asshole. With every lick, I felt the difference between his hot tongue and the cool metal of his tongue jewelry, punctuated by the chill in the air of the room. There was nothing I could do but wait it out. I moaned. I tried to arch my back more and press my ass into his face, but he held me in place firmly. All I could do was quiver.

Finally pulling his tongue away from me, he slid a second finger in and pumped my wet cunt from behind. I couldn't see it, but I knew he had pulled his face away a couple of inches to watch, and I could feel his hot breath on my thigh.

"That's it," he purred. "Wake up, kitten."

He knew I was awake. He knew I was dying for him to make me cum. I said it over and over -- "Make me cum. Please, make me cum" -- but he still made me hold out, made me wait, made me beg. I was practically in tears by the time he slid his tongue out again and licked across the delicate crease where my lip met my ass, that sensitive spot that sent a spine-numbing chill through me.

"Please, baby. I can't take it anymore," I tried to cry out, but my voice was muffled by the pillow. When he heard me begging again, he pulled back hard on my hip, so my pussy was spread wide and high and easy for him to access. Then, he slid his tongue along the crease of my lip and thigh to my clit -- pressing it flat against my clit so I could feel the contact from both tongue rings -- then down along the other lip until he reached the point where it met my ass on the other side.

"Oh. You'll take it," he mumbled. "You'll take whatever I give you, won't you, kitten?"

"Yes," I cried. "Yes. Yes. Please..."

My final word faded into a moan as he finally did what I'd been craving -- wrapped his lips around my clit, pressed the flat of his tongue entirely against me, and sucked gently.

Holy fuck.

For the next few minutes, I was caught in a tornado made of tongues and shocking metal. My clit was rubbed and sucked. He tapped and smacked his fingers on my lips, then plunged them into my pussy. Then pulled them out and stroked my thighs and ass and wherever he pleased, while he slid his tongue along my crack, rolled it into a tube shape and fucked me with it, then lapped it against my clit again, like a thirsty leopard at a freshwater spring.

It was paradise. It was hell. I was losing my mind.

Shocks shook my body every time the double tongue rings hit the nerves in the clit tip or whenever his fingers stroked my g-spot. Before I could stop myself, I was fully spread out and up, screaming into the pillow as waves of pleasure overtook me. Then, the warm sticky liquid squirted from me in breathtaking spasms.

When I finally pulled my face from the bedsheets and my mouth touched the open air again, I gasped, realizing I hadn't been breathing. It was like waking back up from the sweetest dream. My calves cramped as my toes uncurled, and my stomach flexed as I pushed my body from the bed, feeling liquid drip down my thighs and toward my hips.

As I raised myself, his hand lowered sharply on my ass, pushing me back down.

"Not yet," his sultry voice floated toward my ears, and I smiled.

He spread my ass and lips with his large hands and buried his face back in my pussy, lapping from front to back. He drank up the cum; then the cool air hit me again as he finally had his fill and sat up.

I took a deep breath with my eyes closed, still trying to stop the room from spinning.

"It's after seven."

"Fuck." My eyes snapped open. "I've got to get in the shower."

"Have a great day at work." I felt the mattress shift with his weight as he laid down and adjusted the blanket over himself. When I rolled over to look, he was tucked in and smiling at me.

"Sleep well, baby." I kissed his lips and tasted the salty-sweetness of my cum. There was a twitch in the pit of my stomach.

Fuck. I might have to rub out another one in the shower. Do I have enough time?

He reached out his hand, half asleep, and pinched the nipple that had slid sideways out of my nightshirt. He mumbled something that might have been, "I love you," but the words were ultimately lost to a dreamland. I kissed his cheek and groaned as I pushed myself out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. 

 

Published 
Written by alyssacockcroft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments