Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wench

"There's nothing like public displays of oral debauchery to get the party started!"

51
22 Comments 22
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I was horny as fuck at our group's medieval tournament. Feeling the need to get wild, I decided to give in to temptation and feast on cock while being feasted upon."

“Lick it; lick it,” the revelers were chanting.

I was on my hands and knees, my tits spilling out over the top of my racy, blue, underbust bodice, my gauzy, maroon skirt pulled up over my ass. Around twenty or so people, some from our group, including my husband, and others from the two out-of-state groups here for the medieval tournament were hungrily watching me expose myself. They weren’t chanting for me to lick it; they were encouraging my friend, sword-fighting trainer, and lover, Ursula, to lick my dripping pussy and eat my ass.

Ursula is a major hottie. In her late twenties, still with that youthful glow, her dark hair shining in the firelight, and that tanned, muscular body, she looked amazing. Half Italian and one-quarter Korean, she inherited the best physical traits of her mixed heritage. She also has an anal obsession, in general, and she’s fixated on my ass, in specific. If Ursula had her way, she’d spend the entire night rimming my asshole while fingering my cunt. She was going to get her way that evening.

Sexual activity out in the open isn’t uncommon at our medieval campsite, as the group is very open-minded, and there’s a subgroup that enjoys getting naughty. However, this time, there were guests from other groups. Because of that, our “adult play” section was walled off from view from the rest of the encampment. That way, those that didn’t want to be subjected to gratuitous nudity and sexuality could avoid the area. Respect and consent rule in our circles.

Sitting around the fire, talking about the day’s tournament and enjoying all the pleasures that life has to offer, some slutty redhead, that’s me, commented about how her constantly-wet pussy just gushes after fighting. Challenges to prove my wetness were made, resulting in me reaching under my skirt to display soaked fingers, dripping with my cummy juices. Demands, pleas, and some very creative begging led to me hiking up my skirt to show the nectar dripping down my thighs.

That brought further requests to see the incriminating, lusty ambrosia from behind. "Please, M'lady, show me that legendary ass everyone talks about," was my favorite.

My husband, Glade, Mr. Perfect himself, sat to one side of me. He was lounging against some logs, drinking mead, three women fawning over him. He was also chanting at least as loudly as everyone else.

Giving in to the lust-fueled desires of the crowd, I nodded to Ursula, half thinking that she wouldn’t do it. Her hot, wet tongue made contact with my thigh, slowly moving up as her hands caressed my exposed flesh. Applause and appreciative sounds erupted around us. Spankings were promised.

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned when her tongue swirled over my drenched cunt.

Ursula shoved her tongue into my hole, making me gasp and cry out in rapture. Moving her expert tongue higher and higher, with agonizing slowness, she found my sphincter and lovingly rimmed my asshole, causing quaking shivers to run up and down my spine.

“Fucking fuck me,” was all I could manage as she plunged two fingers into my overheated snatch, fucking me hard, deep, and fast.

Eventually, I could control myself enough to point at a guy across from us. He was my second opponent in the tournament. I had won my first fight but was soundly trounced by him in my second combat. He was so much better than me that I stopped the fight three times, so he could show me a move.

“You,” I said between moans as I neared orgasm. “Pull out your cock and let me thank you for the lessons, Malick.”

Malick looked around, nervously. “But,” he began. “But, your husband’s right there.”

Glade laughed and said, “You are a knight and a gentleman, sir, are you not?”

“Yes,” Malick replied suspiciously, unable to take his eyes off of me getting my ass eaten and pussy fingered.

“Then both honor and chivalry demand that you give the lady your cock. Unless you have personal objections, of course.”

“You heard him,” I said. “Now, sheath your sword in my mouth, please.”

He shrugged and obeyed my request. Nervous about being in front of so many people, his cock was limp when I took it in my mouth. I quickly got into a rhythm, rocking my body back and forth. That gave me the multiple sensations of having my ass eaten, being finger-fucked, and getting my face fucked.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

Feeling his shaft grow hard in my mouth was delightful. It swelled and lengthened from my sucking, my tongue running up and down its length. Lost in the feeling, I went into a sexual trance. Nothing else but the fingers and tongue pleasuring me and the cock I was servicing existed. My orgasm came on strong and fast, my moans adding to the gurgling sounds my mouth was making as Malick fucked my mouth.

Applause erupted once more as I came, screaming like a banshee. Only then did I remember that twenty or so people had just witnessed my intense orgasm. I felt like such a whore.

Wanting more, I laid back, spreading my legs. “Malick, why don’t you clean up my cum for me, pretty please?”

Overcoming his shyness, he lowered himself and began licking my soaking cunt. Still sensitive from my recent, intense orgasm, his lithe tongue slithering in my slit caused a string of obscenities to bubble from my mouth. I locked eyes with my smiling husband. He winked at me, then whispered something to one of his slutty suitors. She smiled in mock resistance, slapped him on the arm, and approached me, straddling my screaming mouth.

The sexy, brunette wench lifted her skirt enough for me to see her thong panties. Lying on my back, I had a spectacular view. Her legs were smooth and creamy, her panties already showing a wet spot.

“Show me your pussy,” I begged as I grabbed Malick’s head and pulled it more tightly against my oozing cunt. Being watched made it all the hotter. I knew I was perfectly safe, as nobody would intervene or make unwelcome advances.

“Say ‘please’,” she commanded.

“Please, please don’t make me beg. Show me, please.”

She pulled the thong to one side, revealing a delicately manicured pussy. Her hair was a soft tuft, perfectly shaped into a little rectangle, leaving her cunt lips exposed. Her clit was very large and swollen, her lips covered in wetness. Lowering herself into a squat, her hot snatch just inches away from my mouth, she teased me by fingering herself. I could smell her sweet, musky aroma.

Malick added a finger to my asshole, shoving my body to the precipice of orgasm. My legs began shaking, my body quivered, and I could only scream, “Yes, fucking make me fucking cum.”

My husband’s new lady pulled her fingers from her cunt and rubbed her juices all over my lips. I licked and sucked her sexual honey, greedily, which set off another orgasm. Lost in passion for a small eternity, wave after wave of release cascading through my body, I writhed on the ground, nearly crushing Malick between my thighs, screaming my slutty head off.

When I came down from my intense orgasm, the people around me were intensely affected by my wenchy displays of lust. People were making out, some in various stages of undress; cocks were being sucked and stroked, and my husband had his hands and mouth full of his three ladies. Ladies were being pleasured all around me.  It was one of the horniest sights that I'd ever seen.

Malick and Ursula helped me up, and I brushed the dirt from my skirt before I removed it. “You,” I pointed, “and you two, and you, and you lovely ladies, and you, of course, come fuck me, if you want to.”

“What?” Ursula asked in dismay. “You don’t want me?”

I kissed her passionately. “Of course,” I said. “You’re always invited into my bed and body. I want you with me so you can lick their cum off my ass.”

“I love you,” she said.

I turned to my husband, always amazed at how sexy he is. One of the women was trying to eat his huge cock through his pants, another was writhing on his fingers. The third was nuzzling his neck.

“Are you coming?” I asked, an impassioned look washing over my face.

“We’ll be along shortly,” he responded. “I thought it’d be fun to sneak in, later, and watch you lost in lust.”

I headed towards our pavilion, most of the others following me. Here, in this Utopian, fantasy world, I’m accepted, respected, and appreciated, and allowed to let my sexual demons run amok. I may be a slut, a wench, and a trollop, but here, I’m still treated like a lady, as an equal, and I’m in the company of like minds.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments