Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventure In The Woods

"Meeting up with an online date that ended with sex in the woods"

17
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

This adventure happened on a late summer evening a few years back. I was using an online dating site at the time and started chatting with a lass who lived in Plymouth (approximately sixty-five miles away). She was brunette, maybe 5’3’’, nice bum, and at a guess about a B cup.

She was very easy to get on with and we had a good chat over a couple of evenings, before starting to chat about meeting up to say hello. The following weekend, she said about Sunday early evening, and we agreed to meet at a public wood and go for a wander to get to know each other.

I arrived at the woods, and she was already there and had parked. I messaged to say I had arrived, and she walked over as I got my parking ticket. She was wearing a light, pale yellow summer dress and was oddly carrying a light raincoat.

We then had a look at the map of the paths, as neither of us had been here before, picked a route, and started on our way. Sadly, neither of us realised that the path we took had a massive hill near the start!

As we got to the top of the hill and got our breath back, I asked her, “Why on such a lovely evening have you bought a coat with you?” to which her response I will never forget.

“At the very least, I hope to suck your cock and I can kneel on my coat.”

Suddenly, what I thought was a meet for a hello and a get to know one another got a little more interesting.

We headed to one of the further away parts of the path from the car park as there were fewer people around. Once there and no one was looking in our direction we hopped off the path and up into the woods a little way. We walked into the trees for a couple minutes and found a dense enough group of trees not to be seen easily but close enough to the path that we wouldn’t get lost making our way back to the main path.

We found our spot and she dropped her coat and said to me, “This is your show.”

Who was I to turn down such an invitation.

We started off with some very heavy kissing and my hands started to run over her body feeling through her very thin summer dress. I felt a very soft bra and G-string on under her dress.

As it was my show, I told her to take her dress off, which after a quick glance around she did. Her bra and G-string were both pale yellow and matched her lovely summer dress. As soon as the dress was off, we went back to heavy kissing and my hands very quickly made their way to her boobs. I started giving her boobs a firm massage through her bra whilst her hand starts to rub my hardening cock through my shorts.

I broke the kiss and stepped back from her, I told her to take her bra off and without thinking her hands went behind her back and unclasped her bra. The clasp freed and her bra fell off her arms. Her tits were a gorgeous shape, firm with gorgeous nipples which were very hard.

We went back to kissing and I enjoyed getting my hands on her tits in the flesh. I started massaging them and she whispered in my ear, “Harder.”

So I started to increase my vigour, and she once again said, “Harder.”

So I did and got to the point where I was firmly squeezing them.

I then started playing with her nipples, flicking them between my fingers, before starting to squeeze them, once again she said, “Harder.”

I started to tweak them, pinch them and I could feel them getting harder with each pinch and twist. My cock was getting progressively harder, and she slipped her hand inside my shorts and started stroking my thick cock.

I broke the kiss and bent down to take a nipple into my mouth. Initially, I started sucking reasonably lightly and licking it with my tongue with my lips sucking on it. Knowing she would want it harder, I then increased my sucking strength and eventually took the nipple between my teeth. She gasped, I knew that this was what she wanted. I gently nibbled on her incredibly hard nipple and increased my bite strength until she gasped more.

I then switched to the other one and did the same thing whilst my hand pinched and tweaked the boob I was just sucking. My spare hand then wandered down her tummy and slid inside her g-string. It was already soaking and as my hand slipped in, the back of it got wet from her pussy juices that had soaked into the fabric.

My fingers gently split her labia before finding her very hard clit. My fingers dwelled on her clit for a few seconds before moving down to her soaking-wet pussy. I gently eased a finger in and she gasped as I now had a finger inside her and her nipple between my teeth. I slowly started fingering her, but before long, amongst her heavy breathing, she said, “I need your cock in my mouth.”

With that, I took my finger out of her pussy and my mouth off her nipple. She then took my t-shirt off and slid my shorts and boxers down, with my rock-hard cock springing out to full attention. I stepped out of them. We were both effectively naked and if anyone caught us, we wouldn’t have been able to cover up.

She knelt on her coat that she had conveniently bought with her, she took my hard cock in her hand, and rested her tongue on the tip. She then slid her tongue down one side, then the other getting the shaft well lubricated.

She placed her lips at the tip of my cock and slowly slid them down my shaft to my balls where she rested for a few seconds before retracting. She quickly increased the pace of her sucking, massaging my balls as she did.

I then rested my hands on her head and took control. Holding her head still, I slowly started to fuck her mouth. I built my rhythm up gently and at times told her to lick my tip with her tongue at the end of a stroke. Whilst doing this, I told her to finger herself and with no hesitation, she slipped two fingers deep inside herself.

I felt the gasp as she slid her fingers in, and her head jolted slightly with the sensation. She was so turned on that she wasn’t gently finger fucking herself, she was gliding her fingers in and out of her at a real pace that created the most joyous wet squelching noise. This turned me on even more if that was possible!

We continued with this for a few minutes when I could feel she was getting close to cumming. I felt her mouth get a bit looser around my cock and her control of body movements had reduced. I held her head more tightly as I felt her orgasm build and then she came, I felt her body shudder through her mouth around my cock before she slipped off my cock and gently collapsed to the ground.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

Her orgasm was well timed as I was starting to feel my shot building and by no means was I ready for this to load to fire. This gave me the necessary break to allow my orgasm to abate and she took a short rest bite.

I helped her up, offering my hand, and pulled her in for a kiss and a squeeze of her ass. I asked if she enjoyed that, to which she nodded with a big smile on her face and then we went back to kissing. My hand moved from her ass around to her pussy, and wow was she soaking wet and her clit as hard as a rock. I gently massaged her clit again, very gently as it was very sensitive after her cumming, and whispered in her ear, “Do you want me to fuck you?”

She said in an instant, “Yes, and fucking hard!”

Who was I to argue.

With that, I turned her around and told her to lean over against the tree, which she did in an instant. I spread her legs slightly, stood behind her, and rested the tip of my cock at the entrance to her soaking-wet pussy. With one firm stroke, I thrust deep into her, watching her ass cheeks ripple as reached maximum depth.

She gasped and said, “Harder.”

Once again, who was I to argue.

I started my strokes deep and hard, but not too fast, taking my time on the retraction stroke. Gradually I sped up making sure the strokes maintained a firmness. I reached around whilst I fucked her sopping wet pussy and grabbed her tits. I pulled her up to change the angle whilst squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She started to moan, probably louder than she should have as we both temporarily forgot where we were.

I knew I probably wasn’t going to be able to hold this one in for long, so I pushed her forward again against the tree, to allow me to keep the hard and fast motion. She was moaning and gasping, and I could hear her very wet pussy slopping with every stroke.

I was on the verge of losing control of my orgasm and told her I was close to cumming. She told me to cum in her mouth, so with that I pulled my cock out of her and she pushed me against the tree, kneeled on the ground, and started sucking my cock very hard and very deep. I told her to finger herself again, which she didn’t hesitate about, she had two fingers inside her very quickly.

I was on the edge of exploding and fought it as long as I could, but it didn’t take long. With a loud and protracted “fuck”, I held her head and shot ribbons of cum deep into her mouth. I knew it was a decent shot when she couldn’t swallow all the cum fast enough and it was dribbling out the corner of her mouth.

Once my orgasm abated and my cock’s hardness eased slightly, she let it slip from her mouth and used her finger to sweep the misplaced cum back into her mouth. She then gave my cock a couple more sucks to give it a clean before we regained our wherewithal, got reclothed, and headed back to the car.

Once we got back to the car park, which was about a 20-minute walk, it was empty except for our two cars. The car park closed at dusk and due to the time of year probably had another hour or so.

We stood talking for a few minutes beside her car and then we mentioned that we should head to our respective homes. We moved closer in for a kiss which was long and lingering. I took the opportunity to have one more cheeky feel, which she certainly didn’t mind.

I started off with a feel of her tits through the dress knowing she didn’t put her bra back on, but then I slid my hands down her back to her ass and gave that a good squeeze. I realised that she hadn’t put her g-string back on either, so I slid my hands under her dress to squeeze those ass cheeks one more time. I then moved my hand back around to her front, and under her dress to feel her pussy. It was still soaking wet.

I felt my cock was beginning to get hard again and I whispered in her ear, “Do you want to go again?”

To which she responded, “Definitely, what have you in mind?”

With the car park being empty I looked around and suggested one of the toilet cubicles as they were individual. Before saying anything, she grabbed my hand and led me to the nearest one. We opened the door, went inside and before I finished locking it, she had her dress off.

I turned back around and there she was naked in front of me. She quickly lifted my T-shirt off and took my trousers and boxers down. I stepped out of them, and she knelt to give my cock a quick suck to get it to full glory.

She told me to sit on the loo seat which I did and she straddled my lap manoeuvring her wet pussy against the tip of my cock. She slid down my shaft hard and ground against the base. She started to ride me, not too hard to begin with and I used the opportunity to suck and nibble her nipples, but then she started to fuck me harder and grind her hard clit against the base of my cock. This wasn’t going to be any more than an intense quickie, and with her speeding up her riding, I knew that this wouldn’t last too long, but lasting long definitely wasn’t the situation.

As she sped up, she was bouncing on my cock, such a beautiful sight with her boobs bouncing in front of me and her pussy making beautiful slopping noises. I was starting to get close and told her so, she responded by whispering, “Fill me up,” in my ear. She started to ride me even harder knowing that my load was impending.

She could start to feel the start of my orgasm and she ground down really hard on my cock and that was it, once again I shot ribbons of thick cum, but this time deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

After a few seconds, my orgasm abated and we sat there for a minute before she hopped off, and both of us had a small clean before redressing, having another kiss and cheeky feel, and headed towards our respective vehicles to head in opposite directions home.

Published 
Written by 1184kern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments