Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drive-In Movie

"Intense POV story that excite and makes it hard to not want to cum to this movie theater."

23
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The best descriptor I have heard regarding my writing is that it is an instruction manual for what I want. Freshly ending a fifteen-year relationship where the intimacy was monotonous and had nothing to do with my pleasure, an instruction manual is a perfect description."

We park towards the back of the drive-in.  We had brought our snacks for us to enjoy but decided to share some popcorn.  While you are getting the popcorn I say that I will spread out the blanket and pillows for us in the back.  You return to a nicely made faux bed in the back of the hatchback and me sitting under a blanket leaning against pillows.  The sun has set already on this crisp autumn evening and the first movie will be starting soon.  I signal for you to come sit between my legs so I can rub your back.  You lift the blanket and are surprised to see I am naked from the waist down.  

You settle leaning back between my legs and can feel the heat of my pussy radiating. When I start rubbing your shoulders you can feel that I am also topless now as my hard nipples poke your back as I rub.  After twenty minutes of working your back, I start to kiss your neck and nibble on your earlobe.  My hands start massaging your pecs and the top of your thighs.  When I see your member growing I can feel my pussy juices running down my slit.  I reach out and place both hands around your large cock and slowly start stroking you.

After a few minutes, you tell me it's time to switch places. Not waiting for me to move, you twist your strong torso place your arms around my chest, and kiss me.  I melt in your arms and move with you as you twist back.  You have positioned me straddling your lap facing you.  Your hard cock is sandwiched between our stomachs.  You pull my ass tighter to you so that the base of your cock is flush against my clit.  You lightly roll your hips to rub my clit with your cock while kissing me and teasing my asshole with your finger.

You push me backward until I am lying flat between your legs, my legs spread and wrapped around your body.  You direct me to close my eyes or you will blindfold me, I close my eyes and surrender to your control.  You take ice cubes out of the little cooler we brought and start teasing both my nipples with them.  Then replace each cold, hard, sensitive nipple with your mouth and hands after the first ice cube melted.  You repeat with another two ice cubes, but after these melt the sensation is replaced with a biting and pinching feeling when you attach nipple clamps.

The nipple clamps are connected by a chain with a silver circle in the center.  You give the circle a little tug to see if I am behaving and keeping my eyes closed.  You scoot back a bit to give yourself more room and take my original spot.  I feel your hands massaging my thighs and then rubbing all over my pussy and clit.  You are alternating between fingers in me or your thumb doing circular motions over my clit, and then to both actions at once.  

As soon as I am on the brink of cumming you back off and lean forward to swipe your tongue between my lips and suck on my clit briefly.  You then pick up an ice cube, rubbing it slowly around my clit. That is followed by leaning forward and sucking on my clit hard but stopping just before I cum again.  You tugged on the ring for the nipple clamps lightly while plunging your fingers into my cunt.  You continue doing both at once or alternating until suddenly you just stop.  

It is intermission time between movies and you pull a blanket over me and pull me to be tight up against you.  Every nerve ending feels raw, a wanting for more touches and most of all wanting you deep inside me.  Before the intermission is over, I feel you sliding your huge cock into my drenched pussy from behind in one thrust.  While you are thrusting you unclamp each nipple and roll them between your fingers before lowering your mouth and sucking on them hard inducing an orgasm.

nathalypalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nathalypalmer

After pulling out your cock you place both your legs between mine and pull us up into a sitting position with me facing away from you.  You have me adjust my legs so I am kneeling straddling your legs.  You line your hard cock up to my pussy and start to spread your legs.  Your legs spreading causes mine to spread impaling me on your member.  You slowly rock your hips while holding me tight with one arm and playing with my clit with the other.  Your mouth is on my neck biting, nibbling, and teasing me the same way I started with you.

There is no clear line between my orgasms starting or ending, and you’re not stopping to give me a break.  You manage to switch us seamlessly into doggie position by pushing my shoulders forward and pulling your legs back into a kneeling position, all without removing your cock. You pull my hips every time you push your cock forward making sure you are filling me to the hilt on every stroke.  You whisper in my ear that you are going to flood my pussy with cum and expect me to clean our juices off your cock.  When you feel my pussy muscles tighten around your cock, you fire deep within me.

Your hand reaches down to my sensitive pussy to get as much of our combined juices on your fingers.  You then push my face down on your cock telling me to clean and get you hard again.  With my ass near your right hand, you start opening my ass up.  While I am cleaning our juices from your cock, you shove one finger into my ass using the cum as lube.  You start pushing my head down to take more and more of your cock in my throat.  The angle of your cock and the direction of my body is causing your cock to gag me more than usual but every time I gag you give me a smack on my ass and I feel your cock grow even more as your excitement builds.

I have sucked your cock through the second intermission and just before the first movie plays again, your cock is back to its full glory.  Cars are driving past us to head towards the exit as you slide your cock in my ass in one smooth motion. 

Being in the back of the hatchback doesn't give you the position you want.  The hood of the vehicle is in front of the brick projector building.  We exit the hatch and you push me face down on the hood entering me again.  This position allows you to do long and hard strokes as you push me into the cold of the hood.  Your thrusts lift me off my feet so only you pushing my chest hard on the hood is holding me up.  You finally announce you are cumming again and fill my colon with your seed.  

This entire night has us both so aroused we would love for it never to end but we need to get home before more play.  We are thankful that the house is only ten minutes away as we don't even bother to dress for the ride home.  Parking the car in the garage, we retire inside to the bathroom for a shower together.  Gently and slowly washing each other's bodies enjoying the loving caresses.  Our rubbing and kissing are very methodical as we both try to excite the other and entice one more round from our bodies.  The question is, can I get you hard again?

Published 
Written by IrishLass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments