Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun In The Park

"By playing in public, I learnt I was ready for more."

42
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story about when hubby and I finally take the plunge into the world of swinging."

Hubby and I had been married eighteen years, shared two children, and, I guess, like a lot of couples, we were experiencing some issues in the bedroom. We'd discussed joining others for sex, but we'd never acted on it. I'd recently realised my libido was increasing, and, thanks to some juicy Lush stories, I could finally visualise myself having sex with others, perhaps even women! He jumped at the chance and signed up for a swingers site. Strike while the iron's hot, so they say. We had a giggle as we looked at profiles of other couples and what they were seeking and had to google a few terms!

One lazy Saturday morning, we were chatting with a guy in another state while playing with each other, and we were becoming more and more aroused when he asked if he could video call. I was surprised when hubby agreed and we watched as the guy spurted cum all over his bed!

I started texting a guy from the app, and we got along really well. Let's call him John. He's a single dad, and he has a female friend (who's also single) that he sees occasionally and they signed up together, fuck buddies I guess. We exchanged some face pics and I guess we both liked what we saw. He had a big smile, glasses, and blonde hair.

After some flirting and sexting, we all decided to meet. Unfortunately, John's date wasn't going to be available, though. That's when hubby surprised me by saying I could have an MFM if I'd help him find an fmf. I agreed readily. I'd wanted this for so long!

We kept chatting and decided on meeting at a cafe and picked a place halfway between us both. We told our kids (teens) we were meeting a friend and gave them some jobs to do while we were gone and some cash for their lunch. We were both nervous about the meeting and didn't speak of much else on the drive there.

I was so relieved when he turned up! I really liked his cheeky smile, and he chatted away about himself and asked us questions over coffee. John kept asking me if I was alright. I was so nervous but so excited. My hands were sweaty and I couldn't even eat half of a toastie I'd split with hubby!

I had dressed up for the meet. I was wearing a summer dress with red crotchless panties and a red half-bra and thigh-high stockings. We kept chatting, and he told us about himself, his job, and a little about his kids and we filled him in about us. While I was in the bathroom, John sneakily paid for our food. We left the cafe. It was windy and I was so wet, just feeling the wind at my pussy through my dress.

I was disappointed to discover that the motels nearby were booked out as it was a long weekend. We chatted about where we could go while looking at a map on my phone. We decided on trying out the botanical gardens nearby. However, when we got there we discovered that the gardens, while very pretty, were also very manicured, which meant there were not many private spots.

We walked up a bit of a hill, me in high heels. I hardly ever wear heels and I wasn't very comfortable! We realised we were even more exposed at the top where the lookout tower was, and it was quite clear of vegetation underneath. We were chatting as we walked, and I realised he was nervous too.

There was an older couple that went up the tower, and we were underneath when John asked hubby, "Can I kiss your wife?" Hubby readily agreed.

Later, he told me he thought it would be a peck on my cheek, but no. Oh, my God. What a kiss! He made it clear he wanted me. It was hot, lots of tongue, and I returned it in kind. We eventually broke it off as we heard the couple coming back down the tower, and I was too embarrassed to add to the small talk that ensued.

We walked a bit further, and hubby pointed out a park bench. While it was near a tree, it did nothing to shield us from the path - or the people enjoying a walk in the gardens. Nevertheless, I tip-toed through the wet grass to the seat and sat in the middle. Hubby made a joke about me being a rose between two thorns.

Adrenaline was still pumping through my body as I realised that hubby had enjoyed seeing me kiss this guy and how maybe some of my fantasies could come true! I struggled to keep my imagination in the present. I sat between them, and I rubbed John's back. It was something we'd discussed previously as he said he missed the connection and the physical contact as he hadn't been with a woman for some time.

Hubby kissed me, then surprised me by saying I could take turns kissing them. I kissed hubby first as I started rubbing his cock through his jeans. Then I turned and kissed John. Same as the first kiss, his tongue was deep inside my mouth. I loved his kisses. It had been a long time since hubby and I had kissed like that! I was so excited and noticed I was feeling quite moist between my legs.

After a little while, hubby told him I was wearing crotchless panties and asked if he wanted to see. Picture this. We were in a public park, sitting on the park bench surrounded by lawns in a clearing. People were going past, some walking their dogs. I don't know what came over me as I looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone about to pass by, then I cheekily whipped up my dress and he saw my red lingerie. I moaned as his fingers found my pussy and I covered his hand with my dress. I closed my eyes as I succumbed to his fingers. It felt so good. So naughty and daring, but amazing.

I kissed John as he fingered me, he put my hand on his cock through his jeans. I rubbed his hard shaft and hubby's cock with my other hand.

I turned and kissed hubby again and then John made me cum. I was moaning, although not too loudly I think! I turned back to him in time to see him lick his fingers. He said I tasted great and kissed me again. John told me later he would've gone down on me then and there, however, nature decided against it and ended things for us. The wind had picked up and brought the rain with it. We sheltered under some nearby trees and discussed what we could do. We agreed that it was too public, even if we could find somewhere dry.

We admitted defeat and walked back to the car. I was in the middle, holding hands with both men. I turned to face John and mouthed that I wanted him. He rewarded me with that sweet smile.

I eyed off the toilet block when we got back down the hill, but figured, while it might serve at another time, I didn't want it to be my first time with him and a bit awkward as a three!

We got back to the car, and hubby said I should say goodbye as he got in the driver's side. We kissed a couple more times. It felt so nice but kind of naughty, kissing this man I'd just met, but, at the same time, I was disappointed we couldn't go any further as I was so horny and eager to continue what we'd started. I wanted more, but we finally said goodbye and John turned away and headed to his car.

On the way home we found a quiet park and hubby fucked me. I sat in the boot of our SUV with my legs up. I still had my dress and crotchless panties on at this stage, but I'd taken the stockings off. I was so wet he slid right in. I came nearly straight away as I was still super horny.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan


Hubby was overexcited too and didn't last long. Luckily our only audience was kangaroos. I quickly straightened up my dress and we got back in the front of the car and drove home, looking forward to our next catch-up.

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments