Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Garden sex?

"An afternoon of passion in an English garden"

19
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Rachel had met Martyn on Lush Stories. What had started out as banter, soon developed into flirting and from there after a couple of weeks, they took their relationship off the platform and began indulging in full cyber-sex via Skype. They also exchanged photographs of each other over WhatsApp. Once or twice a week they would masturbate together to orgasm, it was satisfying for them both.

Martyn was divorced and lived alone Rachel often said that she may as well live alone given the amount of interest her husband showed in her.

Their cyber-sex sessions were an absolute life-saver for them both during the long runs of enforced isolation caused by the pandemic.

A few weeks ago they had begun to discuss what would happen if they were to actually meet in person. Rachel had a series of meetings in London coming up and the idea of staying in a middle of the range corporate hotel had a very limited appeal. She decided to bite the bullet and take up Martyn’s offer of a bed at his house. Both assumed that it would be his bed.

Rachel also told her husband that rather than travel down on Sunday ahead of the meetings she was planning on travelling on Friday and was going to catch up with an old friend. He didn’t have any issue with her plans, in fact, he showed very little interest in anything she said.

Rachel booked her ticket at work and then booked Friday off as a holiday.

The train down to London was quick and not too crowded. Rachel was amazed to see Martyn had come to the station to meet her. For a man who had just turned sixty, he looked amazing. he still had a full head of hair that was only showing the odd speck of grey and he wore it long for a man of his age. Raffish was the word that came to mind. Martyn was wearing an unstructured linen jacket, a linen shirt and smart chinos, he topped off the look with battered suede boots and a “middle-eastern type of scarf that he wore with panache. Rachel felt herself become aroused as she walked toward him.

For a couple who had never actually met, their embrace on the other side of the gate was passionate.

Martyn offered to take Rachel to lunch but also observed that it was already hot and that London was expected to get hotter by the afternoon, he said that he had prepared lunch at his home if that would suffice.

The journey from Kings Cross station to his home in the suburbs took about 40 minutes on the tube. Rachel was glad that she had said yes to Martyn’s offer of lunch at home, it was already uncomfortable on the tube.

Martyn’s house was a standard London semi but it backed onto parkland with mature trees to the rear. The garden had been very cleverly thought through and showed that Martyn had spent a lot of time on it. He explained that during the lockdown he had been furloughed so had plenty of time to work on his garden.

Martyn offered Rachel the use of the shower after her journey, something she readily accepted. After about ten minutes of luxuriating under the jet, Rachel got out and came downstairs in a sundress that she had packed in anticipation.

They enjoyed a lovely lunch that Martyn had prepared earlier and drank a couple of glasses of a very dry Argentinian white wine.

warriorPAULAtsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
warriorPAULAtsTS

After lunch, Martyn asked if Rachel would like to take the opportunity to sunbathe in his garden. She said that she had not brought anything suitable. Martyn admitted that he had thought of that and bought Rachel a bikini. There was no way that she could say no.

Rachel was very surprised that when Martyn returned he handed her some bikini briefs only. He explained that this was one of the scenarios that they had explored when they were cyber-fucking and that it was one that turned him on. he also explained that due to some very clever garden design on his part that it was perfectly safe to sunbathe topless or even naked without the neighbours being able to see anything.

Rachel emerged from the downstairs bathroom in only the bikini bottoms, her bare breasts felt so good in this situation.

Martyn had arranged two recliner chairs side by side and had also made a large jug of Pimms for them to drink. Rachel couldn’t think of a more blissful way to spend an afternoon.

Rachel wasn’t surprised that without asking Martyn to rub sunscreen into her naked breasts, it felt so good and her nipples began to harden to his gentle touch.

Such was Martyn’s confidence that Rachel wasn’t surprised when his hand reached between her legs and he began to caress her pussy through the bikini bottoms. Martyn had confidence, style and panache. He knew what he washing with his fingers and Rachel’s pussy responded to his touch by getting wet quickly. When Martyn’s fingers slipped into the bikini briefs Rachel’s folds were already sodden. It didn’t take long for Martyn’s talented fingers to bring Rachel to her first climax.

Rachel lost count of the number of times Martyn was able to make her cum, his fingers were gentle, probing and skilled.

Rachel unzipped Martyn’s shorts and was delighted to find that he had a decent sized cock that was already hard. He was thick rather than long, Rachel had no doubt that he would soon be pleasuring her with it.

As she subsided from yet another climax  Rachel was overcome by a desire to suck Martyn’s cock and then fuck him well. She asked if now would be a good time to take the action inside. Martyn agreed that for what they had planned next the bed would be the place to do it.

Rachel got out of the recliner, her nipples were hard and the bikini bottoms were now so drenched that she pulled them off and walked naked towards Martyn’s house.

It was at exactly this moment that Rachel woke up, her nipples were hard and her pussy was soaking. She looked across her bed and noticed that her husband had already left, probably to play golf. She was alone, horny and so frustrated.

Rachel reached into the bedside table and retrieved her dildo, with no effort required she pushed it right to the back of her dripping cunt. The cold glass felt wonderful as it slid in easily. Rachel knew that she would soon be able to bring herself off with her glass friend but more than anything she wanted a cock.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments