Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Riverside Lust

"A photography lesson turned into hot sex beside the river."

11
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was late summer, the rains had all but stopped, the sky was clear and blue, and the air was just pleasantly warm. The plantain trees that lined the walkway down to the river were shedding their leaves as if they knew the rains were done until next year.

On that day, you were my “student”, and I was teaching you photography. The riverside held many subjects, and today we were looking at the effect of aperture on depth of field. We were using my old Canon 50D camera, an old camera but still with a good-enough sensor and full manual control that is good for teaching purposes. I had my 50mm f1.4 lens on it, so it was good for illustrating depth-of-field effects.

Yesterday, we had gotten you past shooting on auto, and also thinking about composition. Today, I was also going to teach you about depth-of-field, and the effect of camera angle on composition.

“Let’s practice photography and pleasure,” I had texted you earlier.

“I am happy to forget about the photography,” you replied, adding a :P smiley.

“You want pleasure, you will have to learn,” I had replied.

“Boo hoo hoo,” was all you sent.

“On the other hand, if you pay attention, I will make you cum hard,” I sent back.

We walked slowly along, the dry leaves crunching under our feet. At the end of the walkway was a footpath along the river, with park benches every fifty metres or so. In early summer, it is not uncommon for the benches to be full, but today, there was nobody around.

We wandered down the river, a group of Egyptian geese swimming beside us, hoping for food. After about ten minutes of walking and chatting, we came to a clearing, where a large tree overhung the river, and created a shady patch in the middle of which was a freshly renovated park bench.

I said pose here, so we can look at depth of field. I know how much you love to be in the photograph even when you are not working, so you readily agreed.

"Okay, so one with a wide aperture, one with a medium aperture, and one with a very narrow aperture," I said.

You stood there with your lovely smile, and I quickly too the three pictures with the camera on fully manual settings. Then we came close again as I showed you the difference.

"See, in the photo taken at F1.4, your face is in focus, but the river and everything behind is very blurry and out of focus," I said. “This enhances your presence in the photo, avoiding the distraction from the background. The one taken at F16, the river is fully in focus, and the person is not sure where to look, unless they think you are the most beautiful woman on the planet, as I do. Then they would not be able to tear their eyes away.”

You chuckled. "The other one," you asked.

"The other one is in between," I said. "See."

You were so close to me, your body touched mine, and I was overcome with desire. I wanted you so badly.

"Lets take some more," I said. "You are such a good model."

"OK," you replied. “But I am going to hold you to your promise.”

"Stand in that bare patch," I said. “Look sexy. Give me that sultry look that you do so well.”

I took a few pictures, some of you jumping and catching your movement.

"I want an even sexier look,” I added. “Imagine you have not had sex for months and you want it badly."

"I don't have to imagine that," you giggled. “Not for real anyway.”

You have no idea what that did to me. All thought of taking photos stopped. It was you I wanted to take. Right there.

“That is all going to change,” I said with a smile.

I walked over, put down the camera, and lifted your arm, put my arm and yours behind your back, and turned your toward me, pulling you close for the kiss that I had been imagining as we walked along the path. You leaned against me, giving in to the moment, our kisses blending in a delicious, lingering sensation of love and joy.

I still held your hand behind your back as my tongue probed your mouth, and your pelvis pressed against mine, our loins coaxing each other's arousal, building on the soft ache that had started already just from walking together. Your soft moans were indication that you were as eager as I was for the pleasure we knew we could give each other. Desire was flooding our bodies, much as the river had flooded the footpath in the spring rains.

We broke off the kiss, and I brushed back you hair and looked into you eyes.

“I love kissing,” you said. “A lot.”

“I love kissing you,” I said. “A lot.”

I pressed into the small of your back, feeling your legs envelop mine, bare below the short material of your mini-dress. I could feel their silky smoothness as they touched my hairy legs below my shorts. I kissed your neck, nibbling and probing with my tongue, and you pressed against my thigh, pressing to get pressure on your clitoris so your ache would be more intense.

“I like that too,” you gasped.

I tried to find a gap in the front of your dress but had to undo a button to get my hand underneath the material, running them over your tummy, feeling the area around your belly button as I pushed you away from me so I could get better access. My hand moved up and cupped your breast, braless under the yellow mini-dress.

“I want you to feel just what you said in your message,” I said. “Pleasure.”

“Already well on the way,” you replied.

Your skin felt cool to my touch initially, but it was warming up fast as the flushes of arousal washed over you, and your ache grew steadily more intense as my fingers worked your nipples, twirling them, hard and sensitive to my touch.

It was getting too intense too fast, you were grinding into my leg and breathing hard. You wanted it too fast.

“Greedy woman!” I exclaimed.

I broke off and pushed you away so I could look at you, deliciously attired, your nipples hard through the material, the tight miniskirt-like bottom part of your dress accentuating your curves. I drank you with my eyes.

I let go of your hand and put one hand behind you, and down over your bum to the back of your thigh. I let it slide slowly up the back of your thigh, and pulled you closer, when you kissed me hotly, biting my bottom lip with your passion. I moaned, and my erection pressed against you as my hand pulled you closer, raising your dress to the edge of your panties as I explored the area where your bum joins your legs.

You moaned through your nose, your lips nibbling mine, your tongue probing my mouth, teasing the roof of my mouth where I am most sensitive. With that, I pressed my hand behind you, seeking your pussy from behind, but your dress was a bit tight. My hand move back to where it was before, and when I touched your bum, you giggled into our kiss.

Without thinking about it, at that moment I picked you up and held you close to my heart, you rested your head on my shoulder, and as I held you one hand slid up your dress on the bottom of your leg, and I held you like that as I carried you to the park bench.

“Fuck, I want you so bad I feel like I am floating,” you said.

I was tempted to say, “You are not floating, I am carrying you,” but I resisted.

“I want you too,” I said.

You sighed sweetly.

“I can feel your hard cock against my side,” you said.

“I want it in your wet pussy,” I responded, talking dirty back at you. “I want you greedy.”

You breathed in deeply, as my words sent shivers over your body. I could feel you start to squirm as I sat down on the park bench, with you now across my lap.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

You laughed so sweetly as you realised that I sat down a little bit heavily, but your laughter only served to enhance my passion, with every sound from your lips a little dart of pleasure.

With your help, I worked your yellow dress up over your hips, so that it was rumpled around your hips. Now I had full access, and I could explore your body for our mutual joy.

“Take it all the way off,” you said, in a sheepish tone.

“What if someone comes along?” I asked.

“That's not likely, but I want my body naked against you,” you replied.

I looked at you like that, with your dress around your waist, your soft cotton panties exposed for my eyes to feast on, lace trimmings in a soft yellow colour, with a cute pink bow in front. What caught my eye though, was the growing wet spot, and it hit me like lightning, waves of desire washing over me like electricity from a Highveld storm.

With one finger, I pressed the wet spot softly. I could feel your slippery wetness in the material, and the softness of your swollen pussy lips underneath. You moaned softly and tried to press against my finger, but I was keeping it soft and gentle for now.

“I love that feeling,” you mumbled joyously.

“Love making you feel it,” I rejoined.

I pulled your head towards me, and kissed you with all the passion of a lover aroused and emotionally connected. As my tongue probed your mouth, I pressed your panties against your pussy lips, and then my finger curled underneath the damp material of your panties. My knuckles parted your lips, and rubbed up and down between them, causing your bum to arch towards my hand, and once again your moaned into the kiss.

You arched your body, wanting my finger more inside you, wanting me to stop your ache, which is delicious but it made you want so much more.

“Please....fuck me with your finger,” you moaned and spluttered between kisses.

I started to put my finger inside you, and you sighed.

“Yes, just make me cum,” you said, your voice husky from extreme arousal. “Please, my head is spinning, I can't wait.”

But I pulled it away, and rubbed some of your wetness on your lips, and over your chin. Then I kissed you where your pussy juices had made little marks on your chin, and tasted your juices on your lips as I kissed you back.

My hand went back to your panties, totally soaking now. I pressed the palm of my hand against the wetness over your pussy, and my finger curled around to your ass, causing you to giggle softly. You pressed back against my hand, moving your hips, rubbing against my hand. You felt like you were on the edge of orgasm, I could sense it.

“Just fuck me now,” you begged me with passion. “I want the smell of sex, all my senses full of you fucking me, please, just fuck me. Fill my pussy, and fill my head with you.”

I looked at you in a new way, my desire almost overcoming me. Your eyes, darting, every now and again caught mine, and I felt almost as though an orgasm washing over me. Your hips pressed you against my hand, greedy for the explosion that I will not quite let you have.

“Unbutton my shorts if you want my cock,” I said.

You undid my button-up denim shorts and pulled out my cock. It was soaking wet, its purple head glistening with a desire to enter you and fill you up. You rubbed your thumb over its wetness, and more precum wells up and runs down. You touched it with your fingertip, sending shivers over my body.

“Gotta fuck now,” I muttered.

There is no more time for this. I lifted you up, pull aside the crotch of your panties, and lowered you down towards my cock. I held your hips, with the tip of my cock just parting your pussy lips

“Are you sure you want me inside you?” I asked. “Tell me.”

Your juices flowed out of your pussy and down over my cock, as you struggled to get yourself down so my cock was in you.

“You are such a greedy girl,” I said and held you still enough to slide into you.

At that moment, even I could not hold back any longer, but I managed to hold my cock in my hand and rub its wet purple head over your throbbing clit before sliding it inside you. As it filled you up, you moaned most deliciously.

You could feel me filling you up as your body was lowered over my cock, and you were overcome with lovely sensations. You leaned against my chest, your nipples hardened and pressing against me through the material.

I moved my hips, and you yours. We got a steady rhythm going and as your breathing picked up the pace, I knew you were going to have your first orgasm soon.

“Fuck, that feels nice,” you said. “I want this hot fast sex so much.”

“You have it,” I replied, pushing my cock deep inside you.

“I am so ready to cum, your cock is driving me in... sane,” you responded, your voice deepening as the orgasm approached like a runaway train.

“Yes, I love it when you fuck me back,” I said, feeling your hips moving to meet my thrusts. “I love feeling your greed, your thrusting hips drive me wild.”

I played with your clit with my thumb, moving it back and forth under its protective hood, back and forth, round and round as my cock slid in and out of your wet, aroused pussy.

You gave small gasps, unable to speak anymore. The orgasm started, you tossed your head back, and I could feel your pussy grabbing me, pulsations of an orgasm starting.

It was all I could do to keep from cumming, but I wanted you to have at least one more orgasm before it was my turn, so I held back my own orgasm as yours washed over you. It is always such an incredible joy to watch you cum.

“Mmmmm baby,” you screamed, and then the orgasm grabbed you and you were totally out of control.

The orgasm started in your belly, and spread to your clit, then down the inside of your thighs, and in moments it was all over you. You did not know where you were and you did not care. You were just totally lost in the joy, as your body shook uncontrollably and gasps of deepening pitch escaped your lips.

I realised then that I was not going to hold on any longer, so about half way through your orgasm I gave in to my own pleasure.

My orgasm welled up, my cock started to pulse, and my cum squirted inside you, hot and warm in a hot and warm place. My orgasm reached its peak just as you passed yours, so you got to look at me as my face contorted with my pleasure. My white juices were hot in your pussy.

You could smell them as your orgasm subsides. The cum trickled out around my cock and ran down between your legs as I gently pulled out of you.

"Now, I don’t have to imagine it," you said in a very sultry voice.

You went down on your knees, and you took my cock in your mouth, licking me clean, and sucking me like my beautiful horny lover. It was not long before you had me hard again, and you kept sucking me. You know how much I like that, to get hard again from your oral attention.

"I wamf you ku cum in my mouf," you managed.

You did such a wonderful job, you built me up, making me want to squirt my hot sticky cum in your mouth. I moved my hips, thrusting into your mouth, and soon I exploded. The orgasm was amazing, and you looked up at me with those beautiful dark eyes, and I looked into them while the orgasm washed over me.

"Let's go back to my place," I said, grabbing the camera. "I have a feeling we can make up for lost time."

“Okay,” you said, simply.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments