Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walk Of Shame

"Stella tangles with a cheating husband, a barista, some fisherman, their sister and a policeman."

36
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words

She devoured his cock, it was the fifth cock to enter her, one way or another in the last twenty-four hours. It wasn’t what she expected when she went out last night.

The evening before was a warm night in the Valley Lounge. Justin was on his way home but couldn’t resist stopping for a quick cold beer. He sat down and quickly noticed across the bar, the beautiful brunette in a white mini skirt and strapless corset crop top. She was just pure sex with as much flesh on show as she had covered. Her outfit hugged her petite body and accentuated her round ass and perfect boobs. Her heavenly legs were bare and toned. Her little white painted toes looked perfect squeezed in her gold high-heeled sandals.

Justin went over to her and introduced himself.

“I’m Stella,” she said, beckoning him to sit down next to her at the bar.

They started to chat, Stella explained she was here to visit her friend, but they had been called into work.

He bought Stella another drink.

“Are you married?” he asked.

“Not anymore,” she answered.

“Are you?”

Justin looked blank and didn’t immediately answer, which meant quite clearly that he was. Justin was good-looking in a typical kind of way with sandy hair and a well-built physique. Stella was attracted to him; he was exactly her type.

“So, you are married. I am guessing with kids?”

“Yes, how did you know?”

“Lucky guess. Where is your family?” Stella said smiling.

“They have gone to Helena to stay with family,” Justin said.

“If you are married, it probably isn’t a good idea to be talking to me,” Stella quipped.

Stella switched her crossed legs; Justin watched as she rubbed one leg up against the other.

“You are probably right,” Justin confirmed.

But Justin’s wife was away, and Stella was on her own. Right or wrong Justin seized the opportunity and asked Stella back to his. He left first and Stella left five minutes later so as not to raise too much suspicion in the bar. Everyone knew everyone and everything in this part of Montana. Stella walked out to find Justin waiting in his family wagon.

The drive back to Justin’s house was over thirty minutes, Stella wondered where the fuck they were going. Eventually, they arrived at Justin’s house on the other side of Great Falls city.

Once inside, Stella studied the décor as Justin fixed them a drink. He watched her tight, round ass as it glided around the room.

“You have a great butt,” he commented.

Stella hitched up her dress and teased with a glimpse of her bare cheeks. They both know what is going to happen. Justin sat down on the sofa; Stella sat down on the coffee table opposite. Justin could see the red lace of her thong.

Stella undid her sandals the arches of her feet slid out and she put them neatly to the side.

Justin put his hand on her legs. He leaned in and kissed her pouting red lips. She tasted so sweet. His hands prevent her from closing her legs.

“You like what you see?”

Between the valley of her legs was the ultimate prize and Justin wanted so much to revel in the pleasure behind that red thong. He moved the garment to one side so he could feast his eyes on her lush pussy. It looked so inviting, her pink lips complemented by neatly trimmed pubic hair. He couldn’t wait to be inside her.

Justin’s hands ran up and down Stella’s legs still stopping her from doing anything but display her pussy.

She reached into his groin, undid his jeans, and pulled out his cock. It was hard and ready for action. Stella moved forward, straddled Justin and sat on his lap.

She manoeuvred herself onto his cock. He pushed inside her as she bounced up and down on his throbbing member.

Justin unzipped her dress and pulled it down to her waist revealing her perky tits. Her nipples were aroused and hard. Justin ran his tongue over them as he pounded into her wet canal.

Stella pulled Justin’s checked shirt from his torso. She moaned out her orgasm as she came hard on his cock.

Slowly she got up and pulled her dress completely off. Her lace thong was wet with cum, she slid it down her legs and flicked it in Justin’s face, he loved the smell of her fuck fluid.

He got up and pulled a naked Stella in close. His hands grabbed her bare ass as they kissed. Stella pulled down Justin’s jeans, his cock still hard, it swung in the air and rubbed against Stella’s moist groin.

Justin walked Stella upstairs to the master bedroom, which obliviously was where he slept with his wife.

Stella lay back on the bed as Justin got on top of her and put his throbbing cock back in her pussy. He thrust hard and deep, swimming in her heavily filled-up cunt.  They kept fucking through the night until Justin was spent and hosed her tits with his semen. It was crazy sex, Justin hadn’t had a night like this for a long time.

The morning sun burst through the window. Stella and Justin slept naked, half-covered by bedsheets. The roar of a truck outside disturbed the silence.

“Fuck, it’s my Patricia, my wife,” Justin shouted.

“Quick, you have to get out of here.”

Patricia wasn’t due home until tomorrow, Justin figured he would have all day to clear up the existence of Stella and not just minutes.

With nothing on, Stella flew downstairs, she picked up her bag, clothes and shoes. She ran naked to the back of the house. She slid on her thong still wet from last night, then jumped in her skirt.

Justin frantically went through the house pulling sheets off the bed, hiding used glasses. He told Stella if she went to ‘Treats’, the café down the road he would get his cousin Jed, who worked there to give her a lift back to the hotel. Stella agreed and ahead out the backdoor, putting on her corset as she went.

She waited and watched as Patricia seemed to be unloading her 4x4 of children and bags before going into the house.

When the coast was clear, Stella ran down barefoot past some trees and onto the road. She dusted off her soles and put her heels on. Some locals rode past her on bikes and stared. Stella walked down the road and picked up other strange looks. She felt hot and sticky, and smelt of sex with damp underwear in last night’s clothes. To say she looked out of place was a massive understatement.

Stella stumbled upon ‘Treats’, the guy behind the counter making coffee, knew exactly who she was, and she assumed he must be Jed.

“Where’s your car?”

“My car?”

“My cous’ Justin said you had broken down and needed a lift.”

“Oh, it’s been picked up by a recovery service. But I need to get back to my hotel,” she said, thinking on her feet.

“Give me ten minutes until Daisy comes in and I can give you a lift.”

Stella thanked him and sat down with a coffee and sandwich. She then freshened up in the restroom. Daisy, a girl in her early twenties appeared behind the counter and Jed was free to go.

Jed directed Stella to his pick-up parked out the back. It was old and messy, full of old wrappers, empty coffee cups with a thick layer of Montana dust settled across the dash.

Stella watched Jed look her up and down as they settled in the truck.

“I am not sure I believe the bullshit about your car.”

“Really, why?”

“Normally, recovery guys would give you a lift,” he replied, still staring at Stella’s firm body.

“Maybe I could convince you,” Stella said, as she grabbed his cock.

Jed smiled and undid the buttons of his jeans and pulled out his penis. Stella bent down and took it in her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around his shaft feeling his hardness hit her tonsils. She gagged a little. She rubbed him up and down as she licked the tip. Her hands moved down to his scrotum as her mouth moved down his length. She caressed his balls as she slurped as she sucked on his helmet.

Jed signed as he stroked her hair. Soon his salty load hit Stella’s mouth. She siphoned his milky jizz onto her tongue and let it slide down her throat. She kept sucking, draining his balls for all they were worth. Once finished she sat up and wiped her mouth.

“That was amazing, Stella,” Jed said smiling.

He then started up the truck, it turned over and then quickly died again.

“It often does this,” Jed explained.

He tried to start it again, but it wasn’t even turning over. The irony – now Stella really was in a broken-down car. She told an apologetic Jed she would just get a taxi and left him to actually call a recovery service.

Stella strutted through town to more open mouths and turned heads. She almost felt proud as she did her walk of shame. She had good sex last night and a dick in her mouth before lunch.

She wondered if Justin got away with it, had Patricia realised what happened last night? Would Jed keep his mouth shut?

Stella got her cell phone out of her bag; it was completely dead but figured she must come across a taxi.

Two young guys walked past with some fishing gear, Stella asked them if they knew where she could get a taxi or charge her phone.

“My place is over the road, you are welcome to charge your cell phone to call a taxi,” Mikey said, the darker-haired of the two.

The guys were clearly enamoured with Stella. Mikey and his friend, Eli walked her about five minutes to the house Mikey shared with his folks and older Sister. There was an old blue Ford in the drive, but the boys couldn’t drive, so no chance of a lift. After a burst of charge, Stella ordered a taxi but it would be an hour.

Stella then asked if they minded her taking a shower, Mikey was only too keen to oblige and offered Stella some of his sister’s clothes, they were both the same size, and she had so many clothes she probably wouldn’t even notice.

Stella thanked them and headed upstairs. She stripped off and washed off the dirt from her encounters.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

Mikey picked out some clothes, jean shorts and a T-shirt. He laid them out on the bed.

“No, wait,” Eli said, grabbing the clothes.

“I have an idea.”

He got some sharp scissors and started to cut the hem of the shorts, making them smaller. Then laid them out, just as Stella came through with a towel wrapped around her. They stared at the perfect, hot body in front of them. The guys then hurried out the door and walked up the hall. Stella purposely didn’t close the door all the way and they silently walked back to get a glimpse of her naked body getting dressed. They watched her bend over and slide the shorts up her legs, then put on the T-shirt, which she tied in a knot around her midriff leaving her belly button exposed. Stella then put her heels back on.

“How old are you guys?” Stella said finding them in the hallway.

“We are both eighteen,” Eli said.

“Old enough to know better,” she joked knowing they had watched her.

“Your sister sure likes small shorts,” Stella commented as the boys smirked.

They headed outside, Mikey suggested Stella could wait for his sister to come home, she was only working for a few hours today, and she could give her a lift back. Stella agreed as she had little confidence in the taxi.

“Not really. Do either of you have a girlfriend?”

“No,” they both echoed.

“I did have a girlfriend and have had sex with her,” Eli said, offering further information.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Mikey asked.

“No,” Stella replied.

Mikey jumped over and kissed Stella. Eli and Stella were both bowled over by his quick action.

“Wow. You need to do it more tenderly” she instructed as she kissed him back.

“Can I kiss you?” Eli asked.

“Sure,” she said, as she moved over and pecked him.

Eli ran his fingers along her waist. She alternated between the two of them kissing them more and more passionately.

Stella undid her shorts; the boys looked in wonder at her pussy. Mikey put his hand inside her shorts. She felt his fingers slide between her pussy lips. Eli then also put his hand in.

“I think we should fuck.”

“What both of us?” Mikey asked.

“Yeah, why not. Looks like I am stuck here. I want you both to take turns on me.”

Stella had hardly finished speaking and Mikey undid his trousers. Stella moved over to the grass and lay down. She pulled her shorts down to her ankles and opened her legs. Mikey went between them, and she put his penis inside her. He thrust hard; she could feel his cock rubbing against her clit. Mikey was overwhelmed and soon came. He pulled out and watched his semen drip out of Stella’s pussy.

Eli moved in Mikey’s place, pushing his cock forward in Stella’s wet hole. He went deep as he could. Mikey’s cock was a bit bigger, but Stella didn’t quite cum. Eli’s was thicker, squashing against her aroused throbbing clit, she was horny. It wasn’t long before she orgasmed and released over his member.

Daisy walked in to find the three of them sitting around with iced tea as though nothing had happened. Stella recognised her immediately; she was the girl from the café. She had long dark brown hair and was dressed in jeans, a dark blue top with flat shoes on. Mikey informed Daisy, that he had volunteered her to take Stella back to her hotel. She didn’t mind.

“I have that very same T-shirt,” Daisy commented as the pair climbed in her jeep.

Stella laughed.

Daisy drove her jeep through the streets of Great Falls, and they followed the river out of town. She told Stella how Jed had been boasting about his blow job. Stella knew he was loose-lipped. The story had turned Daisy on; she felt so horny. She asked Stella if she fancied a swim. Stella liked the idea.

Daisy parked up by a quiet spot near the river. She got out and pulled off her top, undid her jeans, slipped her feet out of her shoes, pulled down her jeans, unclipped her bra and pulled down her panties. She had a beautiful body with amazing tits. She stood naked and then dived in.

Stella watched her naked wet body splash in the water. She then stripped off and jumped in too. Within minutes the girls were kissing and fondling each other.  

Just then they heard a car pull up, the girls quickly jumped out of the river. Wet and naked they crouched behind some shrubbery. It was a police car.

“Daisy, are you here?” a voice called out.

“Fuck, it’s Jason, the local sheriff, let me go and talk to him,” Daisy said.

“What naked?”

“No, I am going to get dressed,” Daisy quipped.

She could just about grab her clothes and quickly put her jeans and top on. Stella on the other hand was shit out of luck as her clothes were too far away and she stay crouched down while Daisy jumped up in front of Jason.

“Fuck, Daisy, where did you come from?” he said startled.

“I was just out swimming on my own,” Daisy replied.

Stella stealthily made her way to the jeep and found a mack in the back, she put it on and she observed Daisy and Jason still chatting.

‘Fuck this,’ she said to herself, noticing the keys in the jeep, she jumped in, started the engine, and didn’t look back. 

A few miles up the road, suddenly a sound disturbed the peace that filled her with dread; the siren of a police car. The blue and red lights filled her rear-view mirror. She pulled over into a layby.

“Would you mind stepping out of the vehicle, ma’am,” Jason said as he appeared next to her.

Stella stepped out of the car. He looked her up and down, he couldn’t help but notice she was barefoot, he also wondered why on such a hot day she was wearing a coat. He guided her around to the side of the car away from the road.

“Auto theft is a very serious matter Ma’am.”

“I just borrowed it from Daisy.”

“Daisy said she was alone, so that doesn’t fit. Miss? What is your name?”

“Stella, my name is Stella.”

“Aren’t you hot, Stella, in that thick mack, I mean?”

“No, officer, it's fine!”

“Well, I am going to have to take you in.”

“Is there any way we could avoid that? I am sorry, I was stranded and just wanted to get to my hotel.”

“Well, no, probably not.”

“To be honest, I left in a hurry, and I am not wearing anything but this mack.”

“So, you are naked under your coat?” Jason said, startled.

Stella undid a few buttons on her coat and showed Jason her tits. Jason stared in amazement at her breasts. He wanted to caress them and suck them.

“What about panties?”

“No!”

His mind ran wild. Stella undid the bottom button of the mack and showed Jason her pussy. He couldn’t believe his eyes as he tried to focus.

“Officer, don’t you want to touch me? Feel me?” Stella teased.

“Well, maybe if you give the jeep back, there is no harm done.”

Stella noticed the bulge in Jason’s pants and subtly rubbed his hard cock. He felt helpless. His hand moved into her coat, and he found her wet snatch. He moved the coat away and went down on his knees. Stella’s pussy was in his face. He looked at her succulent pink lips and smelt her sex.

Slowly he kissed her and flicked her with his tongue. He used his fingers to massage her and spread her open. He gazed at her throbbing clit in her excreting hole. He put a finger in and then a second before slipping his tongue as deep inside as it would go.

Stella felt shivers over her body. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her by the side of the road. She pushed Jason’s head between her legs. As he pulled away from the smothering, his mouth and nose were covered in her juices.

The silence was broken by a car whizzing by. Stella longed for Jason’s cock to be inside her. Taking Stella by the hand, Jason took her into the woods, away from the road.

Jason undid his utility belt and put it on the ground beside them. He pinned Stella against a tree and slowly undid the buttons of her mack, allowing it to slowly fall open. He looked down at her exposed body and put his hand around her smooth, naked skin and pulled her close. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her groin as he kissed her hard on the lips.

His hand slid down her body as Stella undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. She stared down at the monster cock looking back at her. She couldn’t wait. Jason manoeuvred his penis towards her opening. She could feel the tip of his cock rubbing against her, as he left deposits of his precum on her thighs. He then put his hand around her neck and slowly pulled her coat away from her shoulders.  

Stella was once again naked. Jason lifted her leg and grabbed her butt. Stella’s body welcomed his massive cock as it pushed into her wet, waiting hole. He stretched her wide open. Tears filled her eyes as emotion went all over her body.

Jason switched positions and leaned against the tree for support. Stella wrapped her legs around his waist, her toes running along his legs. He thrusts in and out of her. She puts her arms around his neck. He pushed her body slightly forward and the pair gazed down as they watched his penis disappear inside her.

She started cumming so hard, covering his groin in an ocean of her juices, her body shuddered as she climaxed. Jason pulled out, Stella crouched down and took his cock in her mouth, sending it to the back of her throat. She could taste the mixture of their juices as she licks him. Jason’s body was wet with sweat; he was so close. The next flick of Stella’s tongue and he started to explode. Stella felt his cum splatter her tonsils.  Jason felt like he was having an out-of-body experience, and as Stella pumped his cock, he immediately delivered semen over her breasts. Stella watched Jason’s cum run between her tits.

She put her coat back on and Jason got dressed, and they made their way back to the road. Jason allowed Stella to drive the jeep back to her hotel, and he would pick it up later.

Stella couldn’t believe she made it back as she drove into the hotel car park. She couldn’t wait to shower, eat and sleep.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments