Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Favors For The Shy Girl

"At her bachelorette party, a shy girl learns more about her sexuality than she dreamed."

62
9 Comments 9
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

For art's sake

"My name’s William Head, but you can call me Willie. Willie Head,” the nude man said with a grin.

The women laughed at that, Mikayla included. How much more fitting a name could a male nude model have? Not only that, Willie was completely shaven down below. Almost none of the guests had ever seen a man with shaved groin and balls.

It was her bachelorette party – or "hen party”. The feature, besides the booze, was a class in drawing a male figure model. Her matron of honor, Stephanie, had organized and planned the event. Mikayla went along with the idea after reading the testimonials on Willie’s website. Now a group of seventeen clothed women nervously ogled a naked man in their midst.

The women ranged in age from nineteen to fifty-one. More than half were married. All had been plied with free-flowing alcohol to loosen them up.

Willie was charming, friendly, and funny. He was also helpful in guiding the budding artists with suggestions and advice. It went so well that soon the women accepted the naked man among them as if it were natural.

They had fun posing with Willie with their final sketches for each other’s cameras. One woman, a single girl named Katrina, had chosen to draw an enlarged version of his cock. Everyone laughed at that.

Willie took charge.

"OK, now it’s time to have some fun with the guest of honor. Mikayla, would you come here?”

Blushing, Mikayla walked over to him. Stephanie and another woman got a large sheet of paper and spread it flat on the floor.

"Mikayla, here’s what’s going to happen next. I will lie down on the paper, and then you will trace the outline of my body with a pencil. Got it?”

Some women laughed, and Mikayla gave a nervous smile.

Willie lay down on the floor, and Stephanie handed Mikayla a large pencil. The other women gathered round to watch. Willie opened his arms and legs.

She started at his hands, tracing around them with the pencil. From there she went to his arms, head, and shoulders. She skipped his hips and moved to trace around his feet and up his legs.

"You have to do his hips too!” someone said.

"And between his legs!” said another woman. Everyone else agreed.

Mikayla grinned nervously as her hand came within two inches of Willie’s hairless balls.

Everyone knew her as a popular but shy cheerleader in school. At twenty-eight, she’d gained some sexual experience, but not her shyness about sex. It was this dichotomy that Stephanie had decided to play on when hiring a male figure model.

"Can she touch you?” a woman asked.

"Sure, if she wants to. She can do anything she wants. Nothing is off limits or offensive,” Willie said.

"OK, Mikayla! I want a picture of your hand on his cock!” someone said.

"Yeah, show us!” said another, and then most of the group joined in.

Mikayla looked at Willie, who nodded, and then at his willie. She’d tried to avoid looking at it so far. Now that had to, she thought about how different it looked without hair around it.

She bit her bottom lip and tentatively reached out her hand. Grasping it between her thumb and forefinger, she claimed it as hers for the moment and smiled.

"No, that’s not good enough! Put your whole hand around it!”

"Oh, come on, you guys!” Mikayla protested

"You heard her, wrap your hand around it,” Stephanie said. ”Don’t disappoint your audience, girl!”

Mikayla wrapped her hand around his half limp shaft and tugged it a couple of times, mugging for the cameras. To her surprise, that was all it took. Willie’s cock began to garden and lengthen.

Some women giggled, their outstretched arms holding smartphones to capture the scene. A woman named Beth came up to play with Willie’s balls. His cock stiffened up at that.

"Oh, now look at what you did! You gave him a hard-on. Now you’re going to have to give him a blowjob.”

The voice belonged to Katrina, which figured. She had a reputation for being a slut. Mikayla gave a horrified gasp, but most of the women agreed.

"Yep. This is your last chance,” Stephanie said. "After today there’s no more cocks except Tim’s.”

Mikayla looked at Willie.

"Only if you want to. It’s not a requirement. And don’t let them make you do it,” he said.

"Oh, she wants to! She wants to!” someone said, and they all laughed.

One last fling

Mikayla had made a point of having no more than two glasses of wine. She knew she’d be put on the spot at some point during the evening. Giving herself an alcohol limit was supposed to guard against something like this. But with her friends urging her, and her hand around Willie’s cock, it didn’t matter if she’d had any. Besides, she was almost always up for a chance to shock others.

"Why doesn’t he stand up, so we can see better?” someone asked. It was Penny, the older woman.

"Fine,” Willie said, obeying the suggestion.

His standing put his crotch in line with Mikayla’s head as she sat on the floor. There it was, in all its hardening glory. The women hooted and cheered.

"Suck it, Mikayla!” Katrina yelled.

Mikayla’s head spun. She didn’t want to do it, and yet… There she was, surrounded by friends who egged her on. And this was the last chance she’d have to suck a cock other than her fiancée’s. And there was Willie’s willie, still staring her in the face.

She looked around at all the slightly inebriated faces. Her friends’ voices goaded her.

Okay. If they want a show, a show they will get, she thought.

In one motion, she turned to Willie and inhaled his cock so fast that a few women gasped. She wrapped her hands around his hips and pulled him into her. Then she went at him like a madwoman, her mouth slurping and smacking around his dick. The voices took on words of encouragement as she slid the stranger’s cock in and out of her mouth.

Okay, yeah. So, I’m giving a guy a blowjob. Why the hell do they want to see this?

The cock in her mouth felt like any other cock. It was thick and warm, shaped like any other cock. Willie wasn’t particularly hung — he was like her, in a way. Average.

Willie let out a moan. Mikayla suddenly realized there was a man attached to the cock in her mouth. A man with feelings, experiences, hopes, and dreams not unlike hers. She looked up at him and wondered why fate had chosen to pair them. Paired them here and now.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

Mikayla slowed her pace and became less mechanical in her approach. Whatever the reason fate had brought them together, she could enjoy this moment.

She let the fleshy pole slip from her mouth. Then she kissed the spongy head and swirled her tongue around it a few times. He liked that. She planted little butterfly kisses up the side of the shaft, which made Willie moan. Down her mouth went, inhaling the entire shaft. She’d never done this before, not even with Ted.

Something about the feeling of having an entire cock in her mouth excited her – and not just physically. Her pussy felt wet, but there was something else. She felt desirable, wanton. Willie was a stranger, someone she didn’t know.

Mikayla had never had sex with a stranger or a one-night stand. Nor would she. It wasn’t in her makeup. Now, she felt free to experiment, go beyond her boundaries. Besides, her friends watched her and urged her on. That made the feelings stronger.

Mikayla mouthed the shaft as it protruded deep in her throat, her muscles massaging it. The action made Willie’s dick lengthen. She gagged, and spat his cock out. Unwilling to let it bother her, she took little licks up the underside of the shaft. Willie let out a loud moan and shivered.

This was interesting!

She did it again, this time down the top side of his shaft. There was almost no response from this, so she went down to his hairless balls. Her tongue slithered across the skin.

If her hand on her fiancée’s balls felt strange, her tongue felt even stranger on Willie’s. The two surfaces weren’t alike, but he liked the attention. The action of her tongue on that sensitive area made him groan from somewhere deep inside. The sound of his passion aroused her.

Mikayla wrapped her lips around one tight nut. She was able to flick her tongue back and forth on it, which made him slap his thigh in ecstasy. Looking up at him again, she saw his eyes were still closed. A tiny pool of pre-cum lay on the tip of his cock.

The room of women was silent now as they watched. Maybe her hot actions had put them in a state of disbelief. Even the smartphones had been put down or into handbags. Mikayla thought she heard a woman in the crowd moaning softly, but she wondered if she'd imagined it. The scene was so maddeningly hot, she couldn’t stand it!

Her pussy craved cock. Mikayla had never felt this horny before. She would gladly have impaled herself on a bedpost in front of everyone to quench her desire. Fuck social media! She was too randy to care.

She sucked his cock into her mouth again, and noticed how close he was to cumming. Releasing his dick, she unbuttoned her shirt with one hand. She paid attention to his lower abs with kissing and licking. Off came her bra, again one-handed. She shrugged it from her shoulders until it fell to the floor.

Taking his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, she began to tug and rub. Willie started to moan, and the crowd woke up. The women urged her on.

"Come on, Mikayla, get him off!” someone said.

"Let him shoot on you!” another said.

"Yeah, do it, girlfriend!” Stephanie urged.

One who hadn’t said anything encouraging was Katrina. Mikayla guessed that it was she who had moaned in the corner. She let go of his cock and looked around at her audience.

Willie moaned, his voice full of pending release. "I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!”

If he said this as a warning, Mikayla ignored it. Sensing his impending fountain, she craned her neck up and thrust her boobs out. She wanked him furiously, wanting to feel his cum on her so bad!

A warm blast of cum landed on her boobs and neck. She let go of his balls and cock and watched his pole bob and spurt. Her hands went out in front of her to catch the squirting liquid. The women goaded, applauded, and moaned in approval.

"Oh, FUCK!” someone yelled.

Mikayla recognized the voice as belonging to Katrina. From the corner of her eye, she saw the figure of Katrina quaking in the corner as she came.

Willie’s cum sprayed in a big load, landing on her outstretched hands, boobs, chest, and neck. Mikayla felt sexy as hell! She’d never taken a guy’s cum like that before, like a porn star.

The man before her struggled to maintain his footing, and sat down on the floor. Beth handed Mikayla several hand wipes.

She was still horny! Could someone get her off, or should she take care of it herself? She decided she didn’t want either.

Katrina came over. She hiked up her skirt, revealing that she wore no panties. Mikayla looked over at she had sat. Her panties were on the floor, a damp spot in the crotch.

Straddling his face, Katrina parted her shaved pussy lips. Willie needed no instructions. He stuck out his tongue and proceeded to lap her juicy slit until she was cooing with pleasure.

Katrina began to hump Willie’s face. Mikayla could see pussy juice running down his chin. Despite having just frigged herself, it didn’t take long for her to cum. Soon, a huge, satisfying orgasm swept over her, leaving her panting and gasping.

“Anyone else? I’ve got more where that came from!” Willie said, wiping her juice off his face and chin.

There were no more takers. Mikayla had a feeling there were women at the party who would’ve taken him up on his offer. But no one did. Most of the guests were married, after all. Not every woman is apt to cheat.

She wiped the cum from herself. The party was over, as far as she was concerned. She had a hard time engaging with anyone after what had happened, including Willie. Damn, how she could even talk to him?

Lesson learned

The party began to break up. Most of the women left, taking their etchings with them.

Stephanie walked up to Mikayla as she was putting on her bra and top.

"Congratulations!” she said. "You really proved something today.”

"I feel like shit, but I’m horny as hell,” Mikayla said.

Stephanie laughed and put her arms around her.

"Understood, honey. You go home and take care of yourself. Go rub one out. Don’t worry about helping to clean up, we’ve got this. Hey, Beth, Amanda, Katrina! Don’t go too far.”

Mikayla took a hot shower when she got home. Then she "rubbed one out,” and got so juicy she soaked her sheets. She got so hot she screamed from masturbating, something that had never happened before.

Over the next few days, Mikayla realized that the experience with Willie had changed her outlook. She realized that she could open up and be a sexually passionate woman. Her marriage would be all the better for it.

Published 
Written by KC_Wilder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments