Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Fiance

"Will history repeat itself?"

5
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

We had just lain down in bed when my mind wandered through the evening. Marcus and I had gone to dinner with both of our families, not a new event; but something that has been happening a lot in the last few months. It still amazes me that our families get along and seemed to have genuine bonds. They even worked together to surprise me and help Marcus propose quite romantically.

The proposal wasn’t unexpected, since we’ve been together for three years, it was that everyone else knew he was going to ‘pop the question’ except me. It was a happy surprise at the time, but now that the shock has worn off I’m nervous, concerned and terrified.

The ring felt strange on my finger and I could not stop playing with it all evening and even now. It’s a beautiful ring and I see my sister's influence in the style and I find that endearing; it’s the proposal that frightens me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy about spending the rest of my life with him, but I’m still scared that history will repeat itself. You see I’ve had a ring on that finger before and didn’t get the band that matched.

“Marcus are you sure about this?” I asked lifting my hand and moving the ring to put the stone in the center.

“Are you having second thoughts already?” he said with a smile and slight laugh.

“Well, I told you I was engaged before, but I didn’t tell you the whole story.”

“I didn’t think I heard all of it and I didn’t want to pry into something that clearly is painful; but you know you can tell me anything or not tell me and I’ll be fine too,” he said taking my hand and kissing the finger that held his ring.

I took a deep breath, sat up, turned to face him and sat cross-legged. Looking down at the ring I placed my hands in my lap, covering the ring before looking at him. He was propped up on his side with his arm under his head looking at me. His hand rested on the bed close to my knee, but not touching.

At six-foot-four Marcus would’ve made Jorden feel small even at his five-foot-ten and they both made me feel tiny. Believe me, I’ve compared them before, but right now their similarities and differences are at the forefront of my mind. Marcus has the tanned, toned look of an Olympian god, but not so over the top to turn your stomach. He works out to stay in shape not to be ‘Arnold.’

Jorden was built like a soldier, purposeful muscle; but he was like me and couldn’t get a tan out of a bottle. Now the best part of both is their eyes. Jorden had those brilliantly bright blue eyes that remind you of a slowing flowing stream that lets you see every pebble and each fish swimming by and then you have the pale green eyes that matched the changing leaves of autumn for Marcus. They both had me hooked at first sight.

“I think I need to tell you, but this might take me some time to tell,” I said keeping my eyes from his.

“Take all the time you need. I love you and know you well enough to see this is painful for you.”

“I love you, Marcus, you know this, but a large part of my heart belongs to Jorden,” I said slowly still averting my eyes from his. “He taught me what love really is and that there are few obstacles you can’t overtake when you are in true love. He... no we, learned a lot from each other,” I looked up at Marcus and he smiled at me.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves letting it out slowly. As I closed my eyes I could still see the green of his eyes, his hair, and his smile before the image began to change. I held back my welling tears as green eyes became blue, hair lightened to dirty blonde and skin paled as Marcus became Jorden. I took a deep breath and began my story.

“Jorden and I were both in the Army and in the same training classes. He was a class ahead, but we still knew each other,” I started.

“Our first conversation was about the training course and that I was failing the first class. He was asked to help me study,” I smiled remembering about how difficult it was to concentrate with him teaching me and could see the common room with the rough carpeting, stark white walls, old couches and even older television.

~~~

“I’m never going to get this,” I said as I put my head on the table in defeat.

“You’ll get it, I promise,” he said shaking his head and rolling his eyes at me.

I glared at him and said, “Are you making fun of me?”

He laughed and my glare slowly changed into a smile. After that, we were near inseparable, when we were not on duty. For months we talked about everything and fell madly in love.

~~~

“You see, Marcus, this was the first time I fell in love with anyone,” I said remembering I was seeing the past.

Marcus was listening intently and watching me completely when he said, “I know how you feel.”

His smile gave me the confidence to continue. So with another deep breath, I resumed my story giving Marcus every detail and all my emotions.

“Jorden and I were there for over a year training and since we met within the first month we were together for what seemed like an eternity. We spent weekends traveling around the area, staying in hotels or just being away from the post,” I said before closing my eyes.

“Jorden proposed a month before his graduation, for lack of a better term, from the training. He already had his orders for Fort Meade and I knew that mine were for Fort Drum. We’d be separated, but he still proposed and I said yes. It was that night that the biggest question I had about him was answered.

"You see, Marcus, before that night we may have stayed in hotels and traveled just the two of us, but we never made love. I didn’t know why. It was just the way things were between us, but that all changed the night he proposed,” I said dropping my gaze to my lap.

“He wasn’t your first because we’ve had that conversation and you didn’t mention him at all during that conversation,” Marcus said during my pause with a look of confusion and concern.

“I know. I didn’t what to talk about him then and I was never planning on talking about him ever,” I said turning my eyes to his.

I could see that this hurt him a little, but that was something to discuss later. If I was to tell him about Jorden it was all or never. I took another deep breath, steeled myself and began to remember all the details of that night that I kept so tightly sealed away.

I closed my eyes again, so I didn’t have to see Marcus’s face, and I was back with Jorden. The rush of sorrow, pain and loss almost stopped me, but Marcus took my hand and said, “You can do this, I will love you no matter what you tell me,” and with that statement, I began to remember it all.

~~~

The hotel room was small and horribly decorated. The brown paneling was a holdover from the nineties, but the place was cheap and cheap is good for two soldiers. At least the bed was always made and the sheets were clean. We had stayed here so many times that the owner knew us by name and usually gave us the best discount he could.

I felt a pang of longing to walk into that room again. Then the ‘movie’ began and I saw Jorden and myself and heard me speaking, explaining all the details to Marcus as I watched.

“I love you,” I heard Jorden say, “and I want you to be with me all my life. Please marry me.”

I watched myself tear up then, but didn’t feel any real tears now. I knew what was coming and that it would be one of the hardest nights of my life.

“Only if you answer something for me,” I watched myself say and saw the worry in his face. “Why won’t you touch me or even try to make out with me?”

I began to hear Jorden’s voice waver as he began to explain that he had only been with one person once and was nervous about trying again. His first time was horrible and uncomfortable for him. He didn’t understand the joy people got from sex. As I explained Jorden’s confession I felt guilty that I was telling someone else what he had told me in confidence, but under the circumstances, Jorden would probably not mind.

I could still feel my confused nerves when Jorden told me that he was not interested in sex and I could still feel how much I desired him. All the times we had stayed in hotels and slept in the same bed and I had longed to be with him came flooding to the forefront of my mind.

“Jorden,” I interrupted unable to hold back and said, “I love you and I want to be with you. I’m sorry that it was that bad for you, but it hasn’t been for me.” I looked down before continuing, “Let me show you what I know.”

I rubbed my eyes and began to describe how I encouraged Jorden to let down his guard and try to heal his wounds. As I spoke I was in that hotel room with Jorden feeling his presence and his touch. Losing myself in the telling it all rushed back to me.

GemaWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemaWilliams

“Jorden,” I said approaching him and looking up into his eyes, “kiss me and just let whatever happens, happen. Trust me.”

“I trust you, but this whole thing worries me. I want you to be happy, but...” I stopped him in mid-sentence rose up on tiptoes and kissed him.

The kiss grew in passion as it always did and when I felt him pulling away I held him as tight as I could. I pushed against him and made him step back towards the bed. When the back of his legs hit the bed he sat down and I looked down at him, took his hands in mine and leaned down to kiss his forehead. He smiled up at me and kissed me.

I was determined to entice and encourage him, so I began to slowly unbutton my blouse. Jorden looked away as he always did when I would change. When I noticed his eyes were averted I leaned down and lifted his chin and looked into his eyes.

“Trust me, Jorden, trust me. Don’t look away from me, trust me,” I said softly.

He kept his eyes on mine as I resumed unbuttoning my blouse. His eyes were locked on mine and as I stepped toward him opening and slipping off my blouse I could see him start to avert his eyes, but to his credit he kept them locked with mine.

As I stepped between his legs, bent and grasped his hands and placed them on my waist he stared at me until his hands touched my skin, then he looked at his hands. It was the first time he had touched my bare skin except for my hands, arms or face. I had hoped that he would want to take off my skirt, but he just stared back up at me. There was fear, confusion and pain in his eyes, but there was passion and desire too. I smiled down at him and cupped his cheek.

“I took care of my blouse, but my skirt is all yours. If you want it off you can take it off,” I said slowly and quietly.

He looked from my face to his hands a few times. I tried to keep my face neutral as I wanted him to want to take my skirt off. I nodded my head to help him decide and he smiled at me, but still looked terrified.

“I want to, I really do, but I-I don’t think I can,” he said with a shake to his voice.

“The choice is yours, Jorden. I can only lead you. It’s up to you to take the step,” I said confidently.

When I felt my skirt lowering I smiled and let out the breath I was holding. I let him slip the skirt over my hips and felt his hands leave my skin as he let the skirt fell to the floor.

I kept my eyes on him and waited to see what he would do as I stood before him in my bra, panties, thigh high stockings and heels. The next move was his as I was not willing to push him or force him into what he didn’t want to do, but I was willing to entice. I put my hands behind my back and arched slightly pushing my breasts forward.

Jorden noticed and looked at them. He still looked unsure, but raised his hand to my hip and pulled me closer.

“I love you,” he said, “but I don’t know what to do next.”

"What do you want to do, Jorden?” I asked calmly.

“I want to try,” he said with a smile.

I smiled back at him relieved that he was willing, but knowing I had better take this slowly. My smile broadened as an idea came to my mind.

“You could get out of some of your clothes too,” I said with a wink.

He grinned back and stood pulling his shirt off in the process. As he stood still and looked down at me. I could see that he didn’t have the first clue what to do next so I smiled up at him and watched him stiffen slightly as I reached for him.

“Should I return the favor and take your pants off?” I asked with a teasing grin.

His mouth fell open and he nodded. My hopefulness rose seeing the change in him. When I knelt before him and slipped my hands to his waist he shuddered with nervous energy. It didn’t deter me and I ran my fingers along his stomach until they reached the button of his fly.

With knowledge, I undid the button and lowered his zipper with my eyes lock with his then returned my hands to his hips. He shuddered again as I lowered his pants down his hips and legs keeping contact with his skin. I was enjoying felling the skin that I had never felt and seeing the fear slowly dissolving from his eyes being replaced with passion.

“Are you ok?” I asked looking up into his eyes.

He nodded slowly and reddened deeply. I cocked my head wondering why he was blushing and then saw that he was very pleased to have me remove his pants. Seeing the effect I was having I ran my hands up his legs and stopped just short of his swollen shorts.

I didn’t realize that I was staring at the bulge in his shorts until he gasped and as I looked back up at him I slipped my fingers between him and his shorts. Slowly lowering his shorts I released the cause of the bulge and leaned in to kiss him lightly. Jorden inhaled loudly when my lips touched his cock. With great desire, I kept kissing him and wrapped my hand around the shaft. His breathing came in short bursts and this just kept me going until I was overwrought with desire myself.

I kissed up his stomach and his chest until I was on my tip toes kissing his lips. The kiss began as a soft wanting kiss then into a wanton desirous kiss. His hands caressed my back mirroring mine until he pulled me down onto the bed.

I laughed as I fell on top of him and bounced my forehead off his nose. He joined me in the laugh and rolled me onto my back. Jorden kissed my forehead, my nose and then my lips again as his hand moved up my side to my breast. He pulled out of the kiss and looked down at me scanning my face, my neck and then my breasts.

As he stared at them I rose up a bit and said, “They look better out of the bra.”

Jorden took the hint and leaned in kissing my lips as he fumbled at the clasp. It took him a few tries, but he did manage to get the clasp undone. When I felt my bra loosen I laid back on the bed and let him slip it off me.

He looked as if he had never seen breasts before and was even more hesitant when he reached for them. Slowly he caressed my breast and my nipple before he leaned in and kissed my breast softly. I grasped my other breast and squeezed trying to give him a hint that they would not burst like a balloon.

As Jorden watched I pinched my nipple. He soon followed suit and did the same to the other breast making me moan. I kept moaning as he paid attention to my breasts and felt him hardening between my legs.

As he grew bolder and more confident he reached for my panties. When I stilled he looked down at me and asked, “Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” I said breathlessly, “Please take them off, please.”

He did just that and more when he kissed my stomach as I had kissed him. I was enjoying his kisses as much as he was enjoying kissing me. I sighed in complaint when he stopped, but all was quickly forgiven as he kissed between my breast, along my neck and finally to my lips. He kissed me passionately and began to let his hands explore and when I started to join in the expedition the tickling and laughing started.

~~~

“It surprised me when he entered me without a hint,” I said letting my tears...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors