Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Poker Game

"My friends take advantage of my situation!"

131
14 Comments 14
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

This story takes place in the early 1980s. My name is Clay. I was twenty-four at the time, and my wife Jeannie was twenty-two. She is pictured above.

I had just graduated from a small South Georgia College. I am older as I had to work my way through school, working at the carpet mill. I am 6’0” tall with a muscular build and my hair is dusty brown, medium length, with a slight curl. My circumcised cock is seven inches and is as straight as an arrow with a medium thickness.

Jeannie just graduated with me. Her college and our house were paid for by her daddy. He is very well off and owns two mills in the county. Jeannie is 5’4” tall with auburn hair that she wears shoulder length and straight. She has a knock-out figure with firm 38DD breasts. She has large pink areolas with long nipples. Her stomach is thin, firm, and flat with a rounded, tight ass.  She has a curly triangular bush with her pussy shaved. Her labia have long lips and when she is excited her clit gets as big as a marble.

We dated all through college and we married after her junior year. I took Jeannie’s virginity on our fourth date. My dick has been the only one that has been in her pussy and mouth.

I had slept with dozens of girls and was quite experienced with having dated a professor before Jeannie, who taught me all the ropes.

Jeannie had only given a couple of high school boys handies. One boy got her to take her bra off and squeezed her bare breasts. The other boy got his finger briefly in her pussy.

Sex with Jeannie was great, although it was conventional. We did missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie style, and she loved her pussy to get eaten. She has given me head but has not let me cum in her mouth. Nothing has been in her butt, no fingers, tongue, or cock.

I was being promoted to vice president at one of Jeannie’s daddy’s mills. She was being hired as her dad’s executive assistant.

I decided to have a poker game at our house before I started my full-time career.

I had invited Tom, my best friend from high school. He was 6’6” and had a large muscular frame and had played tight end at college while I was a bench warmer. I saw Tom in the locker room and noticed he sports an eight-inch flaccid dick, although I have not seen it erect.

Jeannie asked me to invite Mark, who is the same age as Jeannie. They grew up together, and he had always loved her, but never had the nerve to ask her out. He was stuck in the friend zone. He is very handsome with an athletic build. His family owns half the land in the county, as they are peanut farmers and are well off. Mark is running the family farm.

The last two are Eric, a college friend and Juan, who is Honduran. He is in his mid-thirties and works the first shift at the mill.

Our house is an older Georgian-style house with big, tall white columns in the front. Off the kitchen, we have a large room that we turned into a game room. A poker table, a pool table, a foosball game and two old-style pinball games are in the game room.

The guys were set to come by at seven in the evening. Jeannie had made all kinds of finger foods and snacks with my chore being stacking the refrigerator full of PBR.

Jeanie was playing host, making sure the guys and I had everything we needed. For the game, she wore a short red pleated skirt with red granny panties underneath. She wore a tight white cashmere sweater that accentuated her big boobs. Dark hose with a garter belt decorated her legs with four-inch high heels on her feet.. She was gorgeous, and I was proud to have her on display.

Mark arrived first with some flowers for Jeannie. He helped her in the kitchen while I downed a couple of beers.

Juan arrived next, smelling of marijuana. He could not take his eyes off my wife as he shook her hand and sat at the poker table. Juan and I sat around talking and drank a few beers while we waited on the others.

Tom and Eric arrived together, entering the house laughing and talking loudly. Eric gave Jeannie a tight hug that lingered too long for her sake. Tom hugged her and spun her around through the air with her legs flying about. We all got a good look at her red panties. He put her down and slapped her hard on the ass.

Jeannie put her hands on her hips and scolded Tom. I was on my sixth beer and just smiled and said, “That’s what you get when you have a fine juicy ass.”

The poker game started, and we all were laughing and drinking. Jeanie was walking around the table making sure each of had a beer and had the snacks we wanted.

Tom and Eric would rub Jeanie’s butt as she walked by them. She would laugh it off but give me a stern look for my help as I did nothing.

I was down about two hundred dollars and only had fifty left. The other guy’s winnings were all up with my losses. The next hand had a big pot, and I had a full house of eights over threes, but I did not have enough money to cover the last raise.

Tom grabbed Jeannie around the waist and said, “If you let Jeannie show us her panties, I will spot you the money."

My eyes were getting heavy as I had at least ten beers by now and a hit of Juan’s joint when we went outside for a break. I said, “Sure, sure. She can give you a peek.”

Jeannie ordered me into the kitchen to scold me. She said, “The guys have been touching my ass all night, and you have done nothing. Now you want me to show them my panties. What the hell is wrong with you?”

I replied, “Come on babe, you are eye candy that distracts them from the game. Give them what they want, and I can win some fucking money. Sometimes you must play the slut for the betterment of the team.”

Jeannie was pissed at my attitude and the fact that I was getting shit faced. She shot back, “Oh, I can be a slut all right. I just might let them feel my big titties. What do you think of that?”

I just muttered, “Whatever.” I walked back to the game and sat and said, “Panties it is.”

Jeanie walked in and stood by the pool table when Tom slipped me the money I needed. The game came to a halt as we all stared at Jeannie as she turned around and leaned over the pool table. She slowly lifted the back of her skirt and showed us her sweet panty-covered ass. Everyone noticed the sexy garter belt she wore and how her panties rode up her crack. You could see the shape of each firm globe.

Tom said, “Very nice ass. Now show us the front.”

Jeannie hesitated and looked at me.

“Don’t look at him. We are in charge now,” Tom said.

Jeannie turned around and closed her eyes so she could not see their glare. She spread her legs to shoulder width and lifted her skirt to her waist. She did not realize that her panties were positioned so her protruding camel toe was outlined and that there was a small wet spot between the lips.

Eric exclaimed, “Damn girl, your pussy is wet. Is this turning you on?”

Jeannie looked down and saw the wet spot and camel toe. She shoved her skirt back into place and rushed into the kitchen.

My full-house hand was beaten by Tom’s higher full-house. I had lost all my money and now owed Tom money as well.

The boys talked together and came to an agreement. Tom said, “Jeannie’s bra and panties are worth another hundred if you want to keep playing.”

I walked into the kitchen and Jeannie said, “I heard what those perverts want.” She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and off. Then she reached under her sweater, unhooked her bra, and slid it off. She stomped into the game room and plopped her bra and panties in the middle of the card table.

Her breasts did not fall much, and they bounced as she stomped. Her long nipples were outlined in her sweater. Juan stood up and stopped her from leaving and said, “Let me make sure these are the ones she was wearing.” He grabs her tits over her sweater and squeezed both tits and pinched her nipples. “Check!” he said. Then he reached his hand under her skirt and ran a finger along her slit. “And check!" He laughed.

Jeannie turned red and pushed Juan back to his chair. She told me to get up, and that she was taking my place. I got up and slumped down on the floor in the corner.

Jeannie lost her money fast. Tom said, “If you want to keep on playing, take off your sweater.”

She looked at me and I had fallen asleep. “Asshole!” she exclaimed. “Fuck him, let’s play.”

She pulled her sweater over her head. The guys just glared at her bare tits as they were spectacular.

They played for another ten minutes when Tom told Jeannie, “Look here.” He pointed to his lap. She leaned over and peeked. His eight-inch cock was out of his pants, just lying on his leg.

“My God! That is a fat monster. That is bigger than Clay’s hard dick,” Jeannie said.

Tom reached over and pulled her hand over and laid it on his cock. He held it there, and said, “Squeeze and stroke it, rich bitch.”

TheresaJordan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheresaJordan

Jeannie tried to pull her hand away, but soon relented. She gripped his cock and started jacking it so that it grew to a full thick ten inches. Jeannie started squirming in her seat as she felt her pussy tingle and get moist.

Jeanie looked up at the others. Juan had his hard brown thick six inch uncircumcised cock in his hand.

Eric was behind Jeannie, stroking his cock. His cock was circumcised, thin, and only five inches.

Mark, her childhood friend, had stripped all his clothes off and was standing with his hands on his hips. His circumcised cock was sticking straight out at eight inches and a little thicker than my cock.

Jeannie was getting a little nervous, but excited at the same time. Tom said, “You can have all the money on the table if you play with us.”

“What do you mean, play? Jack you all off?" Jeannie inquired. “I do not need your money. I am not a paid whore. However, I will play for free if you stop when I say so.”

Tom pushed her head down in his lap. Her ass rose out of her chair as she was bent over. She licked the tip of Tom’s dick and swirled her tongue around. “This is a handsome fat cock,” she said. Her mouth stretched over the end until she had seven inches swallowed, then started bobbing her mouth on Tom’s cock.

Eric lifted her skirt up and placed his hand on her pussy. Jeannie jumped in surprise but did not resist while Eric took his pants off as he rubbed her wet pussy.

Juan had taken all his clothes off and placed Jeannie’s left hand on his cock. He reached over and was kneading her tit and pulling on the nipple.

Mark did the same as Juan, but on the right side. He has fantasized about Jeannie holding his big cock since they were teenagers.

Eric slipped two fingers into her pussy and a thumb in her ass. Jeannie flinched as this was the first time that anything had penetrated her asshole.

She shuddered and moaned on Tom’s cock. She grunted and spread a juicy cream onto Eric’s fingers.

Tom groaned and pushed Jeannie’s mouth further on his cock and spurted a massive amount of cum down her throat. She coughed but swallowed most of her first taste ever of salty sperm.

“What the hell, Tom. First, you almost choked me with that thing, then you cum in my mouth without warning or asking,” Jeannie complained.

Tom picked her up and laid her on the pool table with her ass on the edge and her legs dangling down.

Mark stepped up and bent over. He picked her legs up onto each of his shoulders and began licking her starfish. She loved it when he moved his tongue up to her pussy and licked her labia. He used his fingers to spread her pussy open and tongued deep lapping up her juices. Mark still could not believe this was happening. He sucked and licked her marble size clit that appeared from under its hood.

Juan crawled onto the pool table with his head at Jeannie’s big melons and his fat cock at her mouth. Mark and Juan were facing each other as Juan forced her to open her mouth and shoved in his full six inches. His balls were on her nose and eyes when he humped his cock in and out of her mouth while she was getting her pussy eaten. Jaun bit and marked both of her areolas.

Jeannie let loose a flood of clear juices onto Mark's tongue, and Juan spunked down Jeannie’s throat. "God damn it," she sputtered. “Why can't you all get it. I don't like sperm in my mouth."

Mark said, "How about in your cunt." Mark kept her legs on his shoulders but stood up and lined his cock to her soaking wet pussy.

"Mark, are you sure you want to go through with this?" she asked.

"Oh, fuck yeah. You are my queen, and I am your king and going to pound your pussy with my cock," Mark replied. He rammed his long, thick cock into her soaking wet pussy. She had only had my cock inside her to this point. Mark's cock felt like it filled her up as the head of his cock rammed her cervix. She went wild for this new cock as she thrashed her head back and forth and was panting. Mark pile-drove his cock in repeatedly. This was his dream come true.

"Mark, you feel so fucking good in my tight, married pussy. I have wanted your cock for so long," she confessed.

I had woken from my stupor to witness her confession and with Mark fucking the shit out of my wife. I was so drunk all I could do was sit there and watch and pee my pants.

Jeannie felt Mark's cock thicken as he unloaded his cum deep in her pussy. She grunted and came when she felt his sperm fill her up. Mark kissed both of her nipples, then gave her a passionate kiss.

Eric moved Mark out of the way and helped Jeannie up. When she stood up, Mark’s cum dripped down her thighs. Eric pulled her skirt down and she stepped out of it. She was a stunning sight with just her garter belt, hose, and high heels on. Her boobs were swaying back and forth, and her triangle bush had cum and saliva in it.

Eric moved her to the pinball machine where he forced her to lay her big tits on the glass and spread her legs. He grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart. He spit on her asshole and once again inserted his thumb. He fucked her ass with his thumb and took it out and made her suck his thumb.

Luckily for Jeannie, Eric had the shortest and thinnest dick there. He slowly penetrated her sphincter with the head of his cock. She was concerned, but did not protest. She winced in pain as he slipped two inches into her hole. He left it there for a moment to allow it to adjust. He pulled it back an inch and then drove all five inches in until his balls slapped her taint.

Jeannie grunted with every thrust, and her big breasts made a squeaking sound on the glass. Eric asked where she wanted his cum. "In my ass, motherfucker, in my ass," she grunted.

Eric pumped his cock into her ass a few more times until he shot a massive load of jizz in her ass. When he pulled his cock out, her hole stayed open and pulsing while his cum dripped out onto the floor.

Jeannie stood up and said, "That was fun, boys, but now it's time for you to leave, as I have to put piss pants to bed."

Tom shouted, "Not so fast! You have one last task to take on." His massive cock was hard again. He laid on his back across the pool table. He stroked his cock and said, "Come on, cowgirl, let's go for a ride."

Jeannie was frightened as she climbed up on the table and straddled Tom's monster cock. "You better not tear my pussy." She sunk down until her pussy opening was over his bulbous dick head. She braced herself by putting her hands on his muscular chest.

She grunted as she slipped further down onto his cock. She bit her bottom lip as her massive breasts swayed in Tom’s face. He grabbed them and squeezed them hard, making her wince. He sucked and bit her long nipples. Jeannie loved her nipples being sucked. She started panting and squirted her juice all down his cock and balls. Jeannie had never squirted before.

Tom grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy down until his cock was buried eight inches deep into her cunt. She was gasping and shaking. Her pussy lips were spread wider than they have ever been. Her tight pussy was pulsing on his cock, and Tom could feel her inner muscles contracting. He raised his hips and pulled her down as his cock head slid past her cervix and he was balls deep.

"Oh, my God!" she let out. "Fuck me hard and stretch my pussy."

She lifted...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments