Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worth The Drive - Laura

"Laura wants to meet up again and go a little further than before"

16
9 Comments 9
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words

“Hey, stud.” I hadn’t heard that in over a month.

“Hey, sexy,” I replied.

“I have a meeting in your town next Friday.  Would you like to take me for an early dinner before I go back home?”

“Well, with an invitation like that, how can I say no?” I jokingly said.

“Aw, come on, Bret.  You know it’s not like that.”

“Relax, Laura. I’m teasing.  I’d love to have dinner with you. You pick the restaurant since I’m taking you out.”

“Thanks, Bret, I’ll let you know where to pick me up, OK?

“Sure thing.  I’ll talk to you next week.”

That week seemed to drag on.  On Wednesday, Laura sent me a message that she was looking forward to dinner and she would be done at 5:30 PM.  I asked if 6:00 was good for dinner.  If not, we could make it for later.  She was having her meeting at a hotel.  She made a reservation in the restaurant for dinner and told me to meet her in the bar for a drink beforehand. I told her it was a great idea, and I would see her Friday, 

I took Friday off just to relax and unwind.  Also, to make sure that I didn’t get stuck at work.  I would have hated to stand her up since she drove all the way here.  Never mind that it was originally for a work-related function.  She didn’t have to message me for dinner.  She could have gone straight home without a second thought.  But she didn’t.

After doing a little housework so I could relax the whole weekend, I got showered, dressed, and headed to the hotel.  It was one of the nicer hotels in town.  The parking lot was packed. They must have a wedding or parties this weekend in addition to Laura’s meeting.

I made my way through the mob of people in the lobby to find Laura at the bar.  She looked fabulous wearing a short skirt and blouse.  From where I was standing, I saw the lace top of her stockings.  As well as her “CFM” boots.  She wasn’t alone, either.  The vultures were already circling, and it was still early in the evening.  She had a smile on her face but with a touch of contempt for them too.  Even though they had no clue, she despised them.  I picked up my pace to go meet her at the bar.

“Sorry, I’m late, honey.  Traffic was horrible and the parking lot is packed out there.  Is our table ready yet?”

“It’s alright, darling. These gentlemen were just keeping me company until you got here.”

“Well, thank you, guys.  I can take it from here if you don’t mind,” I told them as I took Laura’s hand and pulled her towards me and kissed her cheek.  As we walked towards the hostess stand, I glanced back and saw two pissed-off guys at the bar, shooting daggers at me with their eyes.  Laura looked at me, then back at the bar, then back into my eyes, and kissed my lips while embracing me tightly.

“Thanks, Bret.  You got there just in time.  They were really creeping me out.”

“I’m glad I did, Laura.  Now, let’s grab some dinner.  I’ve been looking forward to this night all week.”

We were seated and placed our order. We each sipped our drinks and talked about our week.  We were almost done eating when Laura’s phone rang, and she said it was her boyfriend.  I got up and motioned that I would refill our drinks to give her some privacy for her phone call.  By the time I got our drinks and sat back down beside Laura, I could tell something was wrong; she was clearly upset over her phone call.

“Laura, what’s wrong? Why are you upset?”

“I’m sorry, Bret.  My boyfriend got stranded in Philly because of the weather.  He’s not coming home tonight.  I’ll be all alone when I get there.”  With that, she downed her new drink in a matter of seconds, clearly wanting to forget about the phone call and do a lot of drinking.

“You are not going to be alone tonight.  I am not letting you drive home in your condition.  You’re still upset and maybe a little drunk. You can stay in my extra room.”

“Bret, I couldn’t.”

“You don’t have a choice,” I said as I reached in her purse and grabbed her keys, and put them in my pocket.  "You can have them in the morning when I bring you back for your car.  No ifs, ands or buts.  Well, maybe yours.  It’s an extremely hot-looking butt.”

“My, my. You are a smoother talker.”

I put some money on the table, took Laura’s hand, and nodded for her to follow me.  She was a little uneasy walking out, so she took my arm and leaned on me as we made our way to my car.  I’d take her home, get her comfortable and maybe watch a movie together.  I cared for my new friend and didn’t want her to get hurt. 

We got to the house and I gave Laura the grand tour.  It took all of five minutes.  Laura saw the hot tub and she perked up.  She wanted to take a dip in it later.  I got her a bottle of water and told her to make herself at home.  I went to grab a change of clothes for her. I grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.  It may have been a bit baggy on her but it’s all I had.  Laura was on the couch, flipping through channels looking for a movie.  She still looked hot as hell in her tight skirt and blouse.  She was sitting on her stocking-clad legs and her skirt had ridden up a bit, showing a little bit more thigh than she did at the bar.   

I sat down beside her on the couch against the arm of the couch with my legs stretched out.  Laura put down and handed me the remote.  She got up and motioned that she wanted to sit closer to me.  She moved my legs apart and sat down in between them. She leaned back and took my arms and wrapped them around her, saying she was cold and wanted me to warm her up.  I grabbed the remote and turned the gas fireplace on low.

After a few minutes, she started touching my arms.  Then she took my hand and put it on her breast and made me squeeze it.  I felt uneasy doing that, but she wanted me to.  She did the same with my other hand.  After a few squeezes, I moved my hands down to our sides. 

Laura laid her head on my shoulder.  I could smell her intoxicating perfume.  It was giving me dirty thoughts and an erection which I couldn’t hide for too much longer.  Several minutes later, I felt her hands slowly moving.  I heard soft moans coming from her beautiful pouty red lips.  Then it dawned on me.  She was masturbating in front of me.

Oh my God! Is that hot! I thought that to myself. How am I going to get out of this situation without hurting her feelings?

Laura reached for my hand and pulled it towards her skirt.  I pulled it away from her.  She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. 

“Bret, please. I need this.  I want this.  I’ve wanted this since our time in the SUV.  I know you do too.  I can feel it,” she said as she reached behind her and squeezed my cock.

“But…” That was all I got out before she shut me up.

“It’s just us.  One night of passion and lust.”

Laura reached for my hand again.  She slid it down towards the front of her skirt.  I felt my fingers go under her lacy silk panties to feel the warm dampness of her bare mound.  She let out a long soft moan as I cupped her.  Slowly, I took my finger and rubbed her clit. She started to squirm in my lap as I continued rubbing her clit.  Laura moaned even more when I picked up the pace.  She gasped when I finally thrust two fingers deep into her pussy.

Laura took her free hand and put it behind her back and rubbed my cock, making it even harder, and I was getting even hornier than I was before.  It felt so wrong but in the same sense felt so right.  She was drunk now but when I met her with Lisa, she wasn’t.  We all enjoyed that day.  If she didn’t, she wouldn’t have messaged me again.

“Oh, Bret. Yes. Just like that!”  she cried.

“Laura, your hand feels great on my cock.”

I fingered Laura harder and faster.  She put her head back against my chest.  Her breathing increased and her pussy tightened around my fingers.

“Bret. I’m gonna… Ohhh, I’m cumming. I’m cumming, Bret.”

Laura turned to look at me and her eyes drew me close as we kissed.  She released the grip on my hand and spun around to straddle me.  She pulled up her tight skirt as our lips met and soon our tongues danced together.  As we kissed, Laura started grinding her pussy on my cock. She stopped kissing me to take her blouse off.  My hands went behind her back and unfastened her bra.  It dropped between us and my mouth went to sucking on her erect nipples.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted her up and off the couch.  Laura wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to my bedroom.  We fell to the bed, still clutching at each other.  My cock was teasing her sex as we continued kissing.

“Fuck me, Bret. Fuck me now,” Laura said as she unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them off me.  I started to come to my senses.  I was thinking that I shouldn’t be doing this.  Laura has a boyfriend.  I started to back away, but Laura grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her.  “I know what your tongue and fingers can do.  But I want to feel your cock in me now!  Stop teasing me and just fuck me,” she said as she pulled me into a sensuous kiss.  We both hit the bed with me on top.

I finally gave up my moral thoughts and decided if Laura wants fucked, who am I to deny her this?  I slipped on a condom and slid between her moist lips.  Laura closed her eyes as her head hit the pillow.  As I thrust my shaft in and out, Laura met every thrust with one of her own.  Our lips met again.  They were so soft and tender.  Then, she wrapped her legs around me as we picked up the pace.  Laura grabbed hold of me and attempted to roll us over.  She wanted to ride my cock.  I grabbed onto her and helped her out so she could get a pleasurable ride.  As Laura rode my cock, my hands wandered up and down her body.  Her legs were silky smooth with her stockings, even with her “CFM” boots.  She was still smoking hot, even half-dressed.  Laura began to moan as I gripped her skirt and hips to meet her with every thrust.  I could feel her tighten around my cock. 

AnikaGreens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnikaGreens

“Oh yes, Bret! I’m cumming!  Cum for me. I want to feel it.”

“Ohhh, Laura.  I’m going to cum, baby!”

My cock pounded Laura and cum shot out, filling the condom.  She collapsed on my chest as my hands gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed her tightly and finished off with a little smack as my cock popped out.  Laura cooed as she kissed me.

“Bret, that was so fucking hot,” she said as she crawled down on me and slipped the condom off before engulfing me in her mouth to clean off all my cum.  I grabbed her and began licking her wet, dripping pussy.  We continued into a 69 until we both got each other off with another orgasm.

We both lay on the bed for a few minutes when I suggested a hot shower.  She suggested a dip in the hot tub instead.  I figured, why not?  I grabbed her hand and led her out to the deck.  I grabbed our drinks and then we climbed in with our drinks in hand.  We relaxed, drank, and talked like old friends.  I grabbed the bottle of wine and topped off our glasses, which finished off the bottle.  Laura took a big swig of her wine and set her glass down on the edge of the tub.  She looked at me and I knew by the look on her face, I wasn’t going to like what she had to say.

“Bret…” I stopped her mid-sentence and downed my drink and set it beside hers.

“Go ahead, continue,” I said to her.

“I… I have a confession to tell you.  My boyfriend didn’t really get stuck in Philly tonight.  He knew I was spending the night with you and that I wanted to fuck you.  I planned it.  I knew you wouldn’t willingly do it.“

“What?  I knew I shouldn’t have… Great.  Should I be expecting your pissed-off boyfriend at my doorstep anytime soon?”

“No.  It’s not like that.  We have an open relationship.  We tell each other everything we do with others.  He is with one of his friends now and we will swap stories of our night and have the hottest sex afterward.  It turns us on to hear how the other got fucked.”

“But why all the smoke and mirrors?”

“I thought you were the type of guy who wouldn’t interfere in a relationship, no matter how attracted to the woman you are.”

“You were not wrong about that until tonight,” I said.

“That’s why I had to start my seduction.  I knew you wouldn’t make the first move because you respect me too much as a friend to do that.  To go past the point of no return.”

“You did a good job.  I think my resistance made it even better for me.”

“Not me.  I wanted to jump your bones when you saved me from those jerks at the bar.  They all wanted to do things with me but all I could picture was doing it with you.”

My hand slipped under the water and up her thigh to her sweet spot.  I had two fingers in, pumping away until Laura shifted herself in the tub and started to stroke my cock.  I was getting close to cumming again.  Laura stopped what she was doing and leaned to the edge of the tub.  She motioned for me to stand and then she ripped open a condom and slid it onto me.  Then, she bent over and showed me that spectacular ass of hers and told me to fuck it.  I didn’t waste any time getting behind her and spreading her cheeks and giving her my cock a little at a time. 

“Fuck me, Bret.  Fuck me hard.” She arched her head back and pushed her ass towards me as I thrust into her.  Our bodies slapped together, each of us moaning in pleasure.  “Bret, please don’t stop.  I’m going to cum again.  Cum with me.”

I smacked that tight ass of hers and grabbed a handful of those long, beautiful locks of hair.  She moaned as my cock pounded her tight ass. She fingered her clit and bucked her ass towards me.

“Oh, Laura.  Your ass feels so good around my cock,” I said as I smacked it again.  “Laura, I’m going to cum, baby.”  She pushed back as I cupped her warm sex and my cock pounded her until I couldn’t hold out any more and I finally let loose.   

“Oh, fuck yes!”  We both cried out as my cock throbbed and shot my cum, filling the condom as I fingered her until she came on my hand.  I pulled out, Laura turned around and kissed me.  Her hands slipped off the condom and she bent over and licked the cum off my cock.  When she finished, she sat up on the edge of the tub and pulled me towards her for another smoldering kiss.  She wrapped her legs around me and our tongues did another magical dance together. 

We got out of the tub and grabbed some towels to dry off.

“Bret, can we go to bed?  I think we wore ourselves out tonight.”

“Sure we can, Laura. Let’s go.”

“Oh.  By the way, I meant together, not separate beds.”

“I know. That’s why we’re going to MY bedroom.  The other one is downstairs.  Mine has a king-size mattress.”  Laura jumped when I smacked her on the ass and then raced me to the bedroom.  Laura jumped in the bed and I followed her by pulling the comforter down and crawling in.  We made out for a while until we both decided if we didn’t stop, we’d never get any sleep.  We had one final kiss goodnight and Laura got comfy by curling up beside me with her head on my chest.  In a few minutes, we were both sound asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and Laura wasn’t beside me.  She was between my legs, sucking on my hard cock.  Once she saw I was awake, she slid a condom on, climbed on top of me, and rode my cock to orgasm. Once she had hers, she made sure I got mine.  I could feel it boiling and I grabbed her ass as she lay on my chest.  My cock twitched with every pulse, shooting my cum into the condom.  I pulled out and slipped the condom off and threw it into the trash.  Now that we were sexually sated yet again, we drifted off to sleep. 

I woke in the morning with Laura still asleep on me.  She barely moved as I got out of bed.  She grabbed my arm, which stopped me from going anywhere but back into bed.

“One more time before I have to go, Loverboy?”

“Let’s go,” I said as I pulled her to the bathroom and turned on the water. 

“In here?” she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments