Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Feast for Thanksgiving

"Olivia gets stuffed and licked clean at Thanksgiving dinner"

58
16 Comments 16
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Olivia hated going home for Thanksgiving. As a second year university student, she had way too much work piled onto her plate to even think about anything else. She bit her lower lip and sighed, pushing strands of her auburn hair away from her face.

Ring ring.

She slipped her hands into the back pocket of her jeans and realized her phone wasn't there. She ran to her dresser and opened the drawer, her phone right next to the vibrator she had used this morning. She blushed faintly, remembering the details of this morning. The vibrator pulsating at full speed against her clit, wetness pooling in the bed. The feeling of her fingertips brushing softly against her hard nipples. Her double D breasts squeezing against each other as she orgasmed.

She jerked from her thoughts as the phone rang again. It was her mom. Ugh. She picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi honey," her mom said excitedly on the other line, "will we be seeing you for Thanksgiving? I was having lunch with the girls at the country club and they were asking about you."

Olivia rolled her eyes. She didn't want to go back to her small town and make conversation about the latest designer purses and country club meetings. "I will be there in the morning mom."

"That's so great to hear sweetheart," Olivia's mom continued over the phone. "A friend of mine will be joining us for dinner. Is that OK?"

Olivia, still thinking about the acts of this morning, wanted to hurry off the phone. "Sure mom, see you in the morning. Love ya."

As soon as she hung up from the phone, she grabbed her vibrator and hopped back into her bed. As she tried to turn the vibrator on, she realized the batteries had died. She would have to take care of herself the old fashioned way. It had been so long since someone had touched her, she'd been so busy with school that she didn't have time for a sex life. Olivia fingered the outside of her red lace panties, letting her fingers stroke up and down on her vulva. She groaned slightly, "mmmm," as she loved the feeling of lace against her body.

As wetness began to gather inside of her, she slipped a finger inside her panties and began rubbing her clit in slow circles. "Unghhhhh," she moaned and continued rubbing in slow circles until she couldn't take it any longer. She squeezed her clit in her fingers as she orgasmed, her thick thighs slowly relaxing. She traced her tiny waist, coming down from the orgasm and slid her panties and jeans back on. She was going to need to feel as relaxed as she could for tomorrow.

Olivia had finally arrived back home to her small town. She grabbed her bags from her car, as she saw her mom running outside to greet her.

"Honey, you're finally home!" Olivia's mom gave her a big hug and kiss and walked her inside of the house. As Olivia walked inside, she spotted an older man, perhaps in his forties, standing in the kitchen. "Honey, meet my friend, Rhys," Olivia's mom said as she introduced him. "He is a new friend of mine, and he's a college professor."

He was pretty stunning for someone in his forties. He was built, his shoulders and arms bulging out of the v-neck sweater he was wearing. He had dark brown curly hair and the softest blue eyes. Olivia's eyes traveled down as she noticed a huge bulge in his pants. She blushed, her cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Nice to meet you Olivia," Rhys said with a smile.

"Yeah, you too," Olivia continued blushing. She continued to appreciate his physique as her mom interrupted.

"How about you two chat, and I will start working on finishing up the Thanksgiving dinner, huh? I have to run to the store to pick up a few things, I'll be back in about an hour!" Olivia's mom said as she made her way out of the door.

"That sounds great, I can't wait to get to know the lovely Olivia," Rhys said with a smile, as a dimple formed on his right cheek."

Olivia smiled and straightened out her brown leather mini skirt. She was wearing a white turtleneck that hugged her curves and showed off her small waist, and with no bra, she was starting to feeling her nipples poking out. She shivered as Rhys noticed and said, "Chilly huh? Do you want to borrow my jacket?"

Rhys came closer to Olivia and offered his jacket. His eyes went straight to her nipples, which were getting even harder with his look. Rhys gave a slight chuckle and licked his bottom lip. "I can turn the heat up a little."

Olivia watched as Rhys made his way around the house, comfortable and confident. How could she be so turned on by this man? She'd never been into older men before. She hopped up onto the kitchen island, hoping that the warmth of the oven would radiate to her body. Rhys was on his way back and saw her sitting, her skirt hiked up to her mid thighs. He took a seat at the kitchen island and realized that he could see her lace underwear, black with a red ribbon on the front. He said nothing, enjoying the view.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

"So," Rhys said, "what are you studying in college? Your mom told me that you're a pretty smart girl."

Olivia nodded, proud that her mom said that. "I'm studying pre-med. I'm currently taking chemistry and it is kicking my butt! I haven't had time for anything really. No sports, no clubs, and no boyfriends."

Rhys smiled. "I have a hard time believing the no boyfriend part. Gorgeous and smart? You're a killer. And you have a nice choice in underwear I must say."

Olivia flushed in embarrassment and stammered, "Uh.. I... uh... sorry about that." She felt a flutter in her pussy. Oh god. How could she be so turned on right now by this man. She began to pull her skirt down slightly to cover the view.

"Don't be sorry," said Rhys. "I was enjoying the view."

Olivia felt another flutter deep in her pussy. Feeling confident, she spread her legs open again, showing a clear view of her lace underwear. "You know, the view is even better underneath the thong."

Rhys looked hungrily at Olivia. "I'll be the judge of that." He slid one hand underneath her butt, giving it a firm squeeze. He traced the outline of her thong, and as his thumb rubbed against Olivia's clit, she shivered. Smiling, Rhys pulled Olivia's thong down and threw it on the kitchen floor. She wasn't wrong. The view was much better. He slid his finger inside of her, surprised at the pool of wetness she had gathered. He rubbed the opening of her vagina with her wetness, feeling her shiver. He began tracing his finger all over her labia, and around the opening of her clitoris.

Olivia moaned, "Unnhhh, don't be a tease."

Rhys felt his dick harden out of desire. He pulled Olivia to the edge of the kitchen island and hungrily put his mouth on her sweetness. He circled her clit with his tongue, loving how she tasted. He licked her clit up and down slowly at first, and as she started to pant, sucked on her clitoris. Olivia's hands flew into Rhys's hair, pushing him farther between her legs. He began to give soft kisses on her clit, moving down to her labia, her thighs. Olivia was now moaning and rubbing her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. That wasn't fair.

He slid his hand up her shirt and felt her hand on her nipples. He moved Olivia's hand out of the way, and brought both of his hands to her hard nipples and began flicking them. He continued sucking and licking until he felt her orgasm against his mouth.

"Oh my gooooood," Olivia panted. That was the best oral that she had ever received. He had licked her clean, but despite that, she continued dripping on the kitchen island. Rhys stood up and picked up Olivia, putting her on his lap. She could feel his bulge from his pants ready to rip out. She unzipped his pants, as his cock shot right out. She sat on top of his cock, letting her pussy rub against his hardness. Rhys moaned out loud.

"Olivia, I need to be inside of you," he whispered against her neck as she rubbed back and forth on his cock. She could feel that he couldn't take it anymore. He slid his cock inside of her, and she felt every inch of him inside of her. He began to thrust upwards and Olivia's breasts bounced up and down in front of Rhys. She put her hands on Rhy's thighs and thrust her head backwards and groaned and moaned, feeling herself about to cum. He was hitting every single sweet spot inside of her and her vagina was throbbing for more. He lifted her up out of his lap and put her on the kitchen island.

Olivia frowned. "I was about to cum and you stopped me halfway."

Rhys laughed. "Oh baby, I haven't even started yet." He spanked her butt and put her into a doggy position on the kitchen island. He pulled her closer to his cock, her ass against his hardness. He spanked her butt and his fingers found her clit once again. He slid his cock inside of her pussy again and began thrusting, harder and harder. Simultaneously, he was squeezing and rubbing her clit. Olivia's insides were burning with desire as she finally let out a loud moan, letting Rhys know she had came.

"Ahhhh, Rhys, unghhhh." Olivia bounced against Rhys's cock as she felt a warm stream of liquid in her vagina. Rhys collapsed and put his head on her back, finishing. Olivia, feeling dizzy, spun around and sat up on the kitchen island. She saw Rhys go to the fridge and pull out whipped cream.

"I told you baby, we are just getting started," Rhys said as he brought over the can of whipped cream. "So, where should I lick first?" Rhys's eyes sparked.

**** To be continued ****

Published 
Written by JizzyIzzy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments