Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Hotwife

"Mark turns his wife, Penny, into his version of a Hot wife."

54
16 Comments 16
4.0k Views 4.0k
9.3k words 9.3k words

Author's Notes

"Mark and Penny enjoy a fantastic love life. To satisfy his fetish, he occasionally shares her with other men and she becomes his Hotwife."

Mark and I have been married for nearly two decades. My name is Penny, but he often shortens that to Pen when we are alone. When we first met, I lacked confidence that I could satisfy him, or any man, unsure of my sexuality and, to be quite honest, feeling my body wasn't sexy enough to attract a man. I'm five feet nine inches tall and have shoulder-length brunette hair, dark eyes, and an inviting smile. My breasts are large, 38 double D, and while they are very sensitive, my nipples rarely become completely erect when a man suckles them. I have a robust body, which many would call a Victorian shape, with wide hips and full thighs. It's the kind of body that doesn't need to be treated delicately.

My wonderful husband, Mark, is slightly taller than me, very handsome with passionate eyes and a wonderful smile. In the past two decades, he remains handsome but has transformed into a rugged Marlboro man type. His body remains as fit and trim as it was when we first met, and his cock, a healthy seven inches, can still tickle my most sensitive spots.

During the early years, Mark made it his mission to help me build confidence, not only in my appearance but also in my sexuality. He showed me things in bed that I would have never considered before we married. I could have multiple orgasms, overcome my gag reflex, and enjoy more sexual positions than I ever imagined. I now know he was turning me into his version of a Hotwife.

About ten years ago, we began discussing our sexual fantasies in detail. I already knew that he was a closet voyeur, having noticed him watching porn on the internet several times. Most of Mark's fantasies involved watching me pleasure other men either with my warm moist pussy, or my talented mouth and throat. Yes, I've become what Mark calls an oral queen. Giving head to a man turns me on big time and allows me to control them to a degree.

On the other hand, my fantasies run the gamut of possibilities, from having sex in public places, being fucked by two or three men at the same time to having incestual sex with my sister and even her adult daughter. I've thought about performing oral sex with men and women in countless places and every possible position. For a long time, I've fantasized about being with a black man. To me, interracial sex is so very naughty, and I loved the idea of having an African American stud with more cock than imaginable. One fantasy I especially enjoy is going out with Mark and finding a willing man with whom he can share me.

Not long after we began sharing our fantasies, I suggested that we consider turning some into reality. I suspect his thoughts were similar because he immediately agreed that we should experiment with our fantasies.

Mark and I started our sexual experimentation with baby steps. He would go out and find another man, bring him home where I'd be waiting patiently. I enjoyed the anticipation of who Mark wanted to share me with. During those first few times, I discovered that not every man or his cock was the same. Some were gentle, some more forceful. Some cocks grow very hard, and others not so much. One thing that amazed me was their taste. I've read that a man's diet affects the taste of their semen, and as I increase the number of cum loads I've swallowed, I can tell which ones are eating right.

While we didn't partake regularly, one would suggest another play night every few weeks. After all, Mark and I still had an enjoyable and fulfilling sex life between just the two of us.

A few months ago, we were relaxing in our family room, talking about nothing in particular, when out of the blue, Mark asked if he could watch me masturbate. I giggled, thinking it would lead to a hot and steamy night of one-on-one sex. But when he reached beside his seat and produced a plain brown paper bag and said, "I've got something here you might enjoy.

"And that would be?" I replied.

He smiled and answered, "I know how much you want a big black cock, so I ordered one on the internet."

You can imagine my amazement when he pulled the most enormous black dildo I'd ever seen out of his bag. It had to be at least twelve inches, solid but flexible simultaneously: more girth than I could handle, a bulbous head, and a wide flaring corona.

Mark handed me his new toy, and as I studied it, I said, "You want me to use this monster on my body?"

Mark slid front on his chair and replied, "Pen, I want you to show me how much of it you can swallow, how much you can fit inside your slippery cunt, and how many times you can get yourself off using your new toy."

"Are you going just sit there and watch?" I asked.

"At first," he replied.

I stood up and slowly removed my blouse and skirt, giving him time to enjoy my sexy striptease.

I sat down and leaned back, slipping that massive dildo beneath my bra and between my big soft tits. "You understand, when I'm finished with your little sex show, I'm going to want that rock-hard cock between your legs as my prize," I remarked.

"Count on it, Pen," he answered.

I moved one hand to the base of my toy and dropped the other to my loins so I could pull my panties aside and show him how wet I'd already become. I pressed the rubber cock up higher on my chest until the butt end was embedded between my tits, and the massive head was pressed against the soft flesh of my neck.

"This is one big cock," I remarked as I lifted the base off my chest while keeping the business end firmly against my neck.

"Do ya think you can swallow the whole twelve inches?" Mark asked.

"No fuckin way," I replied, then added, "But I'll give it my best shot."

My mouth watered in anticipation as I tilted my head back, stretched my hand high above my mouth, and licked around the massive head of my new black toy.

"Go for it, Pen," he said.

My lips stretched around its girth as the flaring corona slipped inside my very wet mouth. It felt incredible having this big black cock sliding over my moist tongue. I slid the head in and out of my lips, giving them time to become accustomed to being stretched so wide. I've sucked more than a few cocks since Mark and I began playing with others, but I couldn't recall any that caused pain at the corners of my mouth like this gargantuan.

Little by little, I took more of it beyond my smooth lips. Inch by inch, it slid deeper toward my throat.

"You're halfway there," he commented as the tip pressed against the back of my mouth.

Six inches down, six inches to go, I thought. Another inch would be the limit of my oral history, but the girth and the enormous size of this huge black dildo were something new to me. I pressed downward, and the tight ring of flesh at the entrance of my throat surrendered, but my gag reflex kicked in, trying to stave off this self-induced assault on my body. I lifted it a little, giving my body time to relax.

Mark loves when I gag on a rock-hard cock, but he urged me on, saying, "Go for it, Pen, swallow that huge black cock."

His words of encouragement provided the willpower to swallow even more; with a firm grasp on the butt end, I pressed it against my throat again. This time, when it slipped into the soft, moist flesh of my throat, I willed myself not to gag. Another couple of inches disappeared beyond my lips, and the massive head sank deeper into my throat.

"YES!" Mark exclaimed, seeing a scant two inches above my wide-open mouth.

My salvia glands kicked into overdrive, and as I held it deeper than any cock before, my mouth overflowed with thick spit.

I knew I'd reached my limit and withdrew it from my mouth. Nine inches of that beautiful big black cock was coated with my salvia, shimmering with moisture from my throat and mouth.

As I gasped for air, Mark said, "That's amazing."

He watched intently as I lowered my hands, laying the sex toy on my belly, and then slipped my panties off. My loins were already very wet, and the lips of my labia spread as I opened my legs.

"You're so turned on, Pen," he remarked.

My clit was erect and protruding from the protective flesh surrounding the sensitive nub. I lifted the dildo off my body and slid it down through my pubic hair until it touched my clit, and then began massaging myself with just the head.

It took no time before my clit began to tingle, and as I applied firmer pressure with the toy, my orgasm began. "OH, GOD!" I exclaimed as waves of ecstasy washed over my body.

"That's one," Mark said.

Masturbating is one of my favorite things, and having him watch excited me even more. I grasped the thick black shaft halfway, used my free hand to spread my cunt wide open, and slowly inserted the head inside.

"It feels so fuckin good having such a big cock in me," I said while smiling at my husband.

Over the next twenty minutes, I used the toy to pleasure myself, climaxing again and again. My body was in tune with my hands, and I could feel my cunt swell to grasp its firm shaft and large head.

I'm not sure if it was after my fourth or fifth orgasm, but at some point, Mark began stroking his growing erection through his slacks.

"Let me see your rock-hard cock, baby," I pleaded.

He wasted no time sliding his pants down around his ankles and, once exposed, waved his throbbing cock proudly above his loins.

His hand moved slowly up and down the entire length of his cock shaft, and as he moved his hand up twisted his cock head in his fist.

"Are you ready to fuck your Hotwife?" I asked.

Mark just smiled as he slipped off his chair and then crawled on his knees, holding his rock-hard erection in one hand.

I pulled my new sex toy from my sopping wet cunt and dropped it to the floor between my feet as he approached.

"Fuck me," I said as I spread my legs, giving him a swollen wet target.

At first, he just teased me, rubbing the tip of his erect cock against my pulsing clit, but as his teasing intensified, he pressed the opening of his urethra against my taut bud of pleasure, causing it to slip inside his very hot cum tube.

"Oh, my fuckin god," I squealed, feeling the heat inside his cock surrounding my clit.

He just smiled and continued to caress my clit with his hot flesh.

I climaxed instantly, my loins convulsing as he used my clit like a tiny cock to fuck his urethra. My gasps of pleasure resounded through the room, and it took so very long for my orgasm to subside and my breathing to return to something close to normal.

"That was astonishing," I remarked when he finally released my clit from his tiny tube.

"It's time," he said, using a term he often speaks when he is about to give me the entire length of his cock.

I just smiled, slid my hands to my loins, and spread my swollen wet lips open to accept his throbbing cock.

My soft, sensual moan signaled that he'd entered me. The head spread me open as this wonderful rock-hard cock sank into my searing hot flesh. That moan grew more intense as he thrust inside, plunging to my sexual core.

"YES! That's it, give me every rock-hard fucking inch," I exclaimed.

Mark released his grip on the shaft, then slid his hands up my torso and pushed the cups of my bra up and off my big soft tits. His fingers kneaded my breasts, squeezing and groping their fullness. I love when he plays with my tits, how he teases them with his fingertips and presses his palms firmly against my sensitive nipples.

"Fuck me," I pleaded.

Ever so slowly, Mark began moving his hips, pulling his cock nearly out of me and then thrusting in until his balls touched my ass and his pubic bone ground against my clit.

I was his, totally engrossed in the incredible pleasure his hands and cock provided, and as he continued pumping his rock-hard cock inside, I implored him, "Use me, show your Hot Wife how much you love fucking her."

The pace of his thrusts inside increased, and I climaxed again; a tsunami of orgasmic ecstasy consumed me, and I rode his amazing cock on an unbelievable wave of pleasure.

When you've pleasured a man thousands of times, you gain a keen awareness of his sexual signals, and Mark was showing me the signs of his impending orgasm. Beads of sweat form on his brow, his face turns a crimson color, and just before his cock explodes, it swells noticeably.

All those signs were apparent as he growled, "I'm cumming!"

"Yes, fill me with it; soak my hot cunt with your creamy thick cum," I urged.

He thrust deep inside, burying his squirting cock into my sexual core. His balls pumped thick wad after thick wad of lava-hot cum into me, and as he exploded, I climaxed one final time. Together, Mark and I climbed to the peak of sexual bliss, reaching the summit and crawling along the orgasmic plateau we've shared so many times before.

Our sex juices mixed and then slowly oozed from my swollen slit, dripping onto the carpet below my loins. Mark slipped from my spent cunt, and collapsed on top of me, our sweat mingling like our climatic flow had moments before.

"I love you, Penny," he said as we slowly recovered.

"You are the love of my life, Mark," I replied.

********************

Several weeks later, Mark arrived home from a shopping excursion to our local hardware store and, as he emptied his shopping bags, said, "You'll never guess who I ran into,"

I grinned and replied, "Who?"

"James," he answered.

I recall meeting James once before, an enjoyable evening when Mark shared me with him. The details of his anatomy escaped me, but I did remember he was a skilled lover who pleasured me immensely.

"How is he?" I asked.

"Doing well, he spoke highly about you, Pen," Mark said.

I grinned at him and asked, "Is it time to share me?"

"I think it is, and judging from how James spoke, he agrees," he replied.

"I've been thinking about our next time to share," I remarked.

"Tell me about your thoughts, Pen," Mark said.

I sat back in my chair and explained, "I know how much you enjoy watching me with another man. I'm thinking perhaps you'd enjoy just listening."

"Like being in another room?" he asked.

"Not exactly; I think it would be hot for you to listen on your cell phone," I said.

"That's interesting," he replied.

"We could get a room at the Plaza Hotel, and the three of us meet in the lounge for drinks. I'd accompany James to the room while you stay at the bar. Once I have him alone, I'd call your cell, and you could listen to him and me pleasuring each other for a while. Then you'd join us, and both of you can enjoy some playtime with me," I suggested.

"I'm sure James would enjoy a one-on-one session with you, Pen, and I can tell you listening to you fuck him would be a huge turn-on for me," Mark admitted.

"Can you set it up for Saturday night?" I asked.

"I'll give James a call. He's anxious to be with you again, so I'm sure he'll be available this Saturday," he said.

Later that evening, Mark told me he'd talked to James, "We're all set up for Saturday at the Plaza," Mark explained.

I was excited about another evening of sharing and said, "I'm gonna dress like a sexy hotwife to give him a preview of what he's in for," I suggested.

"I like the sound of that," he said.

"Did you tell James about my plans for the cell phone?" I asked.

"Nope, I figured I'd let you surprise him with that," he answered.

I was filled with anticipation when I awoke Saturday morning. Tonight, I'd be with another man, someone besides my loving husband. We'd sneak off to the hotel room together, and for as long as I choose, I'd be his and his alone, to use me as he saw fit. I'd pleasure him with my sexy mouth, big soft tits, and slippery tight cunt. I felt sure he'd reward me with a load of thick creamy cum that I'd swallow and then fill me again as he pounded my wet slit. Yes, the anticipation was incredible, and I counted the minutes until I'd be with him.

As I was about to undress and shower, Mark came into our bedroom, "The room is booked," he remarked.

I smiled at him and said, "We'll need two key cards."

He gave me a thumbs-up and then turned and left me to begin preening my body for what I knew would be a special night.

I love using scented body wash, and tonight, I wanted a sensual aroma, so I chose a lovely lavender shower gel. It had been a few weeks, so I carefully trimmed my pubic hair into a sexy triangle just above my clit. I enjoy having a man's nose nestled in my pubic mound as he pleasures my slippery labia with his lips and tongue.

Finishing in the shower, I patted my body dry and returned to our bedroom. I had decided that tonight I'd try and give the appearance of a sumptuous, sexy woman, so I chose white for my lingerie, a sheer lace bra, and matching crotchless high-cut panties. I was already feeling sexy and added to that feeling by sliding a pair of white silk stockings up my legs that featured a dark seam running from my ankle up to the lacy white top hem.

Fortunately, I own a pair of five-inch white stilettos that have served as fuck me handles in the past, and I imagined both men would be grabbing them at some point that evening.

As I slipped the second shoe on, Mark entered the room. "WOW," he exclaimed, seeing how I'd look after James removed my clothing.

"You like?" I asked as I straightened up and showed off my sexy outfit.

"Like is putting it mildly," he answered.

I'm not one to go in for lots of jewelry, but tonight was unique. I dug through my drawer and found a gold ankle bracelet with a heart-shaped medallion engraved with "HW."

I wanted James to enjoy a preview, so I chose a sheer white button-up blouse, leaving only the top button open for now. As we got to know each other again, I could open a few more to allow him to gaze at my deep, soft cleavage. I thought about slacks but instead decided on a lovely long cream-colored peasant skirt that allows light to show through, silhouetting my sexy legs and those awesome dark seams on my stockings.

Make-up was next: just the right amount of blush, a lovely shade of pink on my eyelids, and as close a match for my lip gloss.

I could have spent hours primping my hair, but honestly, in the dimly lit lounge, knowing James would be lacing his fingers into my hair. I didn't think the effect was worth the effort. I just brushed my hair and teased it a little over my forehead.

"I wanna be there before James arrives," Mark said as he finished buttoning his shirt.

"I agree. When are we meeting him?" I asked.

"Eight O'clock," he answered and then added, "We should leave here shortly."

We arrived at the Plaza a little before seven-thirty. Mark checked in, and as we walked toward the lounge, he handed me a key card. "What room are we in?" I asked."

"Room 1239," he replied. From the room number, I assumed we'd be on the twelfth floor, high above the hustle and bustle of the street far below. I'd be able to seduce James without the worry of someone outside watching.

"This place is packed," I remarked as we entered the lounge. It seemed like every available table was taken, which the young girl collecting the cover charge confirmed when she said, "You can sit at the bar, but you'll have to wait for a table to open up."

Mark instantly replied, "We'll wait."

With the brighter light in the hall behind, I knew my shapely legs were silhouetted through the sheer fabric of my peasant skirt, and many of the men glancing toward us were in appreciation of that sexy view.

Mark leaned close to me and remarked, "If James doesn't show, we'd be able to find a suitable replacement, judging by the looks you're getting Pen."

"Do you think he might be a no-show?" I asked.

From behind, an unfamiliar voice said, "Not a chance."

Mark turned and immediately said, "James, it's good to see you."

As they shook hands, James kept eye contact with me. "You remember Penny?” Mark asked.

James reached for my hand and replied, "I certainly do."

As we shook hands, James leaned closer to me and quietly said, "I love your stockings and stilettos." A lustful grin appeared on his lips.

James isn't overly handsome; his wavy dark hair appeared disheveled, and he sported a light five o'clock shadow. But his bright smile and blue eyes told me I'd have something sexy to stare into later as I pleasured him with my mouth.

"I have a table available," the youthful employee finally said.

"Great," Mark replied.

Our table was against the back wall in a darker corner of the lounge. I sat with the wall behind me and let my two lovers take seats beside me.

At first, I took a very ladylike approach to our meeting, keeping my legs together and hands daintily folded on the table. Once our first round of drinks had been served, I changed my approach, crossing my legs to touch James with my high heel and dropping one hand to my lap.

"What do you remember from our first time together?" I asked.

James grinned at me, "I recall it was an enjoyable night," he said.

I moved my heel to his calf and slowly ran it up and down his lower leg as I asked, "That's it, an enjoyable night?"

"Enjoyable and exciting," he remarked.

I wanted him to expand on his memories and asked, "What was most exciting?"

Mark watched and listened to my conversation with James, occasionally sipping his drink but not offering anything as I began my verbal seduction.

James caught on to my questions and, after taking a huge gulp from his beer, said, "I remember how excited I became as you dropped to your knees and sucked my cock."

I just smiled at him.

"I found it highly exciting when you got on all fours and let me enter you from behind while you sucked Mark's cock," he continued.

"I enjoyed that very much," I answered, not recalling the exact moment since I've done that dozens of times with other men.

Mark finally spoke, "Penny goes wild when two guys split roast her.”

The second round of drinks was ordered, and after our waitress placed them in front of us, I moved my hand from my lap to James' thigh. It felt muscular, and tensed a little as I squeezed him.

James lowered his hand below the table, covered mine, and slowly drew it toward his loins.

"I remember how excited I became when you first touched me," he said.

My delicate fingers found his cock and, as I slowly stroked it through the fabric of his slacks, said, "You mean like this?"

"Exactly," he answered.

As I sized up his flaccid cock I said, "I recall how hard and thick it became as I stroked it last time."

"I'm looking forward to that again," James remarked.

I smiled and answered, “I remember how sexy I felt when we fucked.”

James was anxious to get started and, after moving my hand a couple of times on his cock said, "How about we get this little party started? I wanna see you take Mark's cock in that warm wet pussy."

I smiled at him and explained, "Tonight, James, I've changed things up a little."

His confused expression implied he wanted to know how I planned to change things.

I squeezed his cock once again as I said, "I want you all to myself for a while.

He smiled widely at me.

"I'm going to take you to our room, and once there, call Mark's cell phone so he can listen to our lovemaking," I explained.

"I'm good with that," he answered.

"At some point, Mark will join us so you can watch my loving husband pleasure me," I said, knowing he was looking forward to seeing Mark pound my slippery cunt.

James glanced at Mark, who smiled, acknowledging his agreement, but said, "When Pen can't speak, I'm counting on you to provide all the juicy details."

He grinned and answered, "Count on it, dude."

I finished my drink, released his cock from my sexy grip, and said, "Let's party,"

As I stood up, James captured my hand almost as if it belonged to him.

"I'll call you Mark," I commented as James led me away.

He was strangely quiet as we walked to the bank of elevators, but once the doors glided closed, he placed his hands on my hips and drew me backward toward him. "I'm going to fuck you, silly," he remarked as his strong hands grabbed my tits.

I slid my key card through the reader, and the tiny light changed from red to green. His hands were gripping my ass as I pushed the door open and stepped inside. The room was luxurious, with a single king-sized bed positioned between two small bedside tables and a round table with two chairs that had wrap-around arms. Across the room, there were wall-to-wall windows looking out over the skyline.

I moved toward the windows as James stood there watching me stroll away from him. When I reached the bank of windows, I turned and faced him and then held one arm out using my index finger to beckon him to join me. As he started toward me, I said, "I wanna become reacquainted with your hot cock."

As he strolled, his eyes surveyed the vision of sensuality awaiting him. He stopped once I was within arm's reach, and I slid my fingertips up from his waist across his chest to the top button of his white dress shirt. One by one, I unbuttoned his shirt, pressing the tiny white clasp through its corresponding hole until I reached the button just above the waistband of his slacks. I gathered one wrist in my hands and undid the button, and then moved to his other hand and opened that one.

His eyes were fixed on mine as I again moved my dainty fingertips up. But this time, they slipped over naked flesh, teasing and tempting it as I moved. Reaching the top, I slowly lifted the garment from his shoulders and let it drop off his body. The shirt hung from the waistband of his slacks, turned inside out.

He stood before me waiting, and I picked up my cell, dialed Mark's number, and placed it on speaker.

"I'm here," Mark said, answering the call.

I placed the phone on the window sill and said, "I remember how fit and trim James' chest muscles are."

James didn't speak, and as I again touched his skin with my nails, I said, "I'm teasing his flesh."

LiliDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDanger

I leaned forward and lightly kissed the outline of his collarbone from the shoulder into his neck.

I softly moaned. "He likes my kisses,"

Ever so slowly, I moved my shimmering lips down and softly suckled his erect nipples. "His nipples are rock-hard," I commented.

One hand reached the waistband of his slacks, and as I lowered it to his loins, I said, "He's getting hard."

My kisses continued downward across his abdomen, lightly teasing his smooth belly and pressing the tip of my moist tongue into his belly button.

As I crouched before him, James said, "She's getting down on her knees."

I let my knees sink into the thick carpet and slid both hands up the front of his thighs. His cock tenting the front of his slacks, begging to be released, pleading to be exposed to my lustful eyes.

"She looks so fuckin sexy kneeling before me," James said as he stared into my sultry eyes.

"I need to see it," I remarked as my deft fingers undid the clasp of his slacks.

Once undone, I used two skillful fingers to draw his zipper down and then slipped his pants down his legs, leaving the white cotton of his briefs as the only barrier concealing his rock-hard cock. "I'm touching it through his underwear," I remarked.

James undid the final button of his shirt, and the bright white garment fell to the floor behind him.

The rock-solid bulge in his briefs clearly outlined his cock, and as I slowly teased it through his jockeys, a tiny wet spot appeared at the tip. I smiled and said, "There's a tiny reward showing on his pants."

I leaned forward and touched that spot with the tip of my tongue. "It tastes delightful."

"Uncover him," Mark urged.

My fingers hooked under the elastic waistband of his briefs, and as I lifted it away from his flesh, I turned them inside out and drew them down his thighs.

James' hands rested on his hips as I began surveying his erect cock. "It's a beautiful cock, at least seven inches and smooth as silk," I said.

James just smiled.

"His cock head looks like a sexy mushroom, and the flair of his corona emphasizes the shape," I said.

I hadn't yet touched him, and I continued my description, saying, "It's so fucking hard, rising from his loins and pointing toward the ceiling."

I needed to touch it, needed to feel it surge in my hand, and as I lifted one delicate hand to his shaft, the other cradled his balls in my palm. "His balls feel like they are full of creamy cum," I said.

With one hand caressing his balls, I used the other to stroke the length of his rock-hard shaft toward the head. "Another tasty reward," I said as a second droplet of pre-cum oozed from his urethra.

I leaned forward, drew his cock head down, and used the tip of my tongue to smear his moisture evenly over his smooth glans.

James had enough of my light caresses and said with a sense of urgency in his voice, "Suck it, Penny."

Mark's voice agreed as he said, "Yes, take him in your sweet, wet mouth."

I smiled at him, and as I parted, my shinning lips softly moaned, signaling for James to take over describing my oral technique to my husband.

I teased the smooth flesh of his glans and closed my lips just beyond the beautiful flair of his corona.

"She's taken my cock head between her lips," he said.

I gently caressed his cock head with my tongue and then began bobbing back and forth to tease his corona with my lips.

James moaned and then said, "Her mouth is so fucking good. She's using her lips and tongue to suck just the tip."

Until this point, James was content to let his hands rest on his hips, but his urgency to feel my mouth deeper on his beautiful seven-inch cock took control, and he moved his hands to the window sill on either side of my head.

I let him slip from my sensual oral grasp, stared up into his sinful eyes, and said, "Fuck my mouth."

James was gentle at first, slipping his cock head between my lips and lightly sliding it across my tongue. I licked his flaring corona and teased his frenulum with the tip of my tongue. As the moments passed, he started thrusting inside my mouth, his cock head reaching the opening to my throat.

"I'm fucking your wife's mouth; it's so hot and very wet," James said.

Mark didn't reply.

He gave me more of the smooth flesh of his glans wedging into the tight opening of my throat. "I'm ready to sink my cock into her throat," he remarked.

Mark responded, "Give it to her, feel the silky-smooth flesh of her throat."

With a rather forceful thrust, James' cock head entered the promised land of my throat. I groaned loudly as his cock head burst through.

I gagged loud enough for Mark to hear but resisted the urge to push him away.

"God damn, her throat is incredible," James said.

James was thoroughly enjoying himself and began giving me long, forceful thrusts with his rock-hard seven-inch cock.

He pulled back enough for his cock to slip from my oral grasp so I could spit on it and say, "I love how he's fucking my face."

I kept my hands pressed against his thighs so that, if needed, I could push him back and fill my lungs with oxygen. James' hands were laced into my hair just behind my ears, holding my head firmly while he assaulted me orally.

"I think she wants me to cum in her mouth," James remarked after pummeling my mouth for several minutes.

"I know that's what she wants," Mark replied.

I could only moan in agreement.

He pulled back so that the head was just outside my abused throat and then blasted me with his first incredible shot of searing hot cum, "I'm cumming!" he exclaimed.

Cumming was putting it mildly. His balls pumped shot after shot of thick creamy cum into my mouth.

"She's taking all I have," he remarked as my mouth overflowed and his savory cum ran down my chin, dribbling onto the fabric of my blouse.

Mercifully his orgasm began to subside, leaving me with the largest cum load I think I've ever had the privilege of receiving.

"I had a lot of cum saved up for your hotwife," James remarked as he pulled his still rock-hard cock from my mouth.

I tilted my head back, opened my lips, and showed him a mouth full of sexy thick cum. I love cum play, and I enticed James by swirling it around inside my mouth and then pursed my lips and let some ooze out over my lip before slurping it back inside.

"She loves the taste," he commented.

I just shook my head in agreement.

James slowly stroked his cock, forcing the residual thick cum from his shaft up toward the tip.

It dangled off the end, and I opened my lips wide to let it drop off onto my tongue, but James snapped his cock toward me, and that last dollop flew off, landing squarely on my nose.

"Mark, your wife, is such a cum slut," he said.

"Absolutely," Mark responded.

I wanted to agree, but with my mouth overflowing from his hot load, I couldn't speak. But I solved that problem by swallowing as much as I could. A second swallow emptied my sexy mouth, and as I wiped my nose clean, I said. "You had a serious case of blue balls; when was the last time you climaxed?"

James laughed and said, "I've been saving it for a couple of weeks."

"He's still rock-hard," I mentioned as I licked his cock shaft and awesome flaring head clean.

"She wants you to fuck her doggie, James," Mark suggested.

I just smiled as I stood up before my incredible lover.

James collected some of the cum that had escaped my mouth with one finger and then offered that cum coated digit to me. I sucked his finger clean.

"Fuck her," Mark urged.

"Yes, James, gimmie your hot, rock-hard cock," I added.

James was slowly undoing the buttons of my blouse, teasing every square inch of soft flesh he exposed.

"Her tits are incredible," he remarked.

My blouse slipped off my shoulders, and instantly, the sheer peasant dress fluttered to the floor around my stilettos.

James took a step back, surveying my sexy lace bra and cheeky crotchless panties. "How sexy is that," he said.

He reached for me and, using his hands, turned me to face the bank of windows behind. I felt his fingers on the clasp of my bra, and a moment later, he slipped it off, exposing my lovely soft double D tits to his gentle touch.

"He's removed my bra," I remarked.

His hands circled my waist and then slid up to cup both massive breasts in his palms. I leaned back, pressing my ass against his rock-hard cock as he caressed my tits and played with my nipples.

"His cock is so fuckin hard," I said as I slowly slid my ass up and down on his throbbing shaft. My hands gripped the windowsill as he continued playing with my sensitive tits.

"God, I love these tits," James said.

His hands slipped off my tits and returned to my waist and then slowly up my back. When he reached my hair, he filled his fists and forcefully pulled my head back, arching my spine so only my ass and shoulders touched his body.

He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered so only I could hear, "I'm gonna fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before."

I just moaned in anticipation.

I drew my head forward as he released my hair and shivered as his hands traveled down to the lacy fabric of my crotchless panties.

As he knelt behind me, his fingers slid them down my silk-covered legs, leaving them stretched over my heels.

"Oh god, he's touching me everywhere," I said as his fingers explored the arrow-straight seams of my stockings.

His lips enticed my ass as his fingers rose between my thighs.

"Let's see how wet your hotwife is," he said while his middle finger slid through the wet lips of my labia.

"I know she's very wet," Mark said.

I softly moaned as James curled his middle finger and dipped into the sopping-wet flesh of my cunt.

"Oh yeah, she's soaking wet," he responded.

I giggled and added, "I've been dripping wet since you first offered me that beautiful rock-hard cock."

"I wanna taste you," James announced.

As he stood behind me, his hands grasped my waist again and turned me to face him. He stepped aside as he instructed, "On the bed with your legs spread wide open."

He watched me move across the short space, recline on the bed, and spread my legs apart, providing him with a sexy preview of my wet loins.

"What a beautiful pussy," he remarked as he slowly moved toward me.

"Eat my beautiful wet cunt," I said.

James touched my knees and pressed down firmly until they touched the bedding. The muscles in my inner thighs stretched to their limit, and my vulva spread open for his careful inspection.

"She's very wet inside and so very pink," James said.

As he dropped to his knees, James leaned to his left and tenderly kissed my thigh just above the top hem of my sexy white stockings. My loins came alive under his light kisses.

"He's kissing my thigh," I said so Mark could follow along.

Very slowly, almost too slow, James kissed his way toward the confluence of my legs.

"God, I love that," I remarked.

Once he reached a point where his next kiss would be on my hot slippery cunt, he lifted his head and blew hot breath over my quivering loins.

"YES!" I exclaimed.

He leaned right and began his slow-motion kisses along my right thigh.

"I think she wants to climax," James mentioned as he again hovered above my throbbing loins, bathing them in his hot breath.

"She'll cum quickly and repeatedly if you tease her clit," Mark suggested.

Mark knows my desires well, and I urged James, "Yes, lick my clit, make me cum."

I was moments away from having him pleasure me with his mouth, and I moved both hands to my chest and began massaging my big fat tits. I lifted them, cupped them, and pressed them together. I pinched my nipples and pulled them taut with my fingers.

James paused for a moment, looking up over my sopping wet slit, enjoying seeing me play with my double D tits.

His attention returned to my cunt, fully blossomed, dripping wet, and ready for his lips and tongue. He exhaled one more time as his head dropped toward me.

I can't describe the excitement I felt just before his tongue touched me. Pressing his wide tongue firmly against the tiny patch of flesh between my cunt and sphincter, he drew up, licking through the petals of my blooming cunt.

I moaned loudly and then squealed in sheer delight as his tongue touched my clit. Hard and distended from the hood of swollen flesh that protects it.

"Oh God, oh God, he's licking my clit," I said.

Almost like a snake tests the air, his tongue flicked at the hard nub of pleasure. It took less than a minute before his oh-so-talented tongue had me on the verge of orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, RIGHT NOW!" I squealed as it consumed me. My loins went utterly numb except for the intense ecstasy of my climax.

James continued, or at least tried, to flick the tip of his tongue against my clit, but my hips convulsed up off the bed, and my already sopping wet cunt flooded with orgasmic juices.

"Keep going, James. She'll cum again very quickly," Mark said.

His mouth hovered just above my twitching clit, and he started again with his snake-like sexual torture causing me to gasp over and over.

"YES, THAT'S IT.....Again!" I screamed as an even more intense climax washed over me. It had taken this incredible oral lover less than a minute to drive me up and over the summit of pleasure. I knew I'd be riding his oral roller coaster a few more times before he relented and moved his face from my hot cunt.

James rose, glanced over my healthy tits, and smiled before saying, "Time for the main course."

I just smiled, knowing that his main course was my sizzling hot, soaking wet cunt.

He leaned in, inhaled deeply, and then remarked, "I love the scent of your woman."

His index fingers slid along the outside of my labia and then pinched them together so he could lick me there.

I cooed softly as his talented tongue teased my flesh and then said, "He's going so very slowly."

James has a unique ability to pleasure a woman with his mouth, but I needed his tongue inside and urged him on, "Please lick my cunt, sink it deep into my pink flesh."

He glanced up at me, smiled, and then pinched my lips, pulling them apart and exposing the flesh I wanted him to lick.

At first, he pressed his tongue firmly against my loins, then slid it up, licking my pulsing cunt with a broad tongue. When his mouth moved down, he plunged the tip deeper into my hot, wet flesh.

After several sensuous licks and plunges, he had me on the verge of orgasm, and I encouraged him, saying, "You're gonna make me cum again."

I don't think James was keeping track, but I was sure Mark was counting the number of times I climaxed.

"Tongue fuck her," he said.

James pressed his face tightly against my loins and sank his tongue as deeply as possible, causing me to climax. "I'm cumming," I exclaimed.

It crashed into me like a ton of bricks; my entire body convulsed, and I lifted my hips in a vain attempt to drive his tongue deeper.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH MY FUCKING GOD," I screamed in absolute ecstasy.

James wasn't about to let up, and as soon as my orgasm began to wane, another slammed into me.

My loins were numb by this point, and all I could do was hang on for dear life as I rode his roller coaster of oral pleasure.

My climatic juices flooded my cunt, and James started drinking from my buttercup of lust.

He paused only for a moment to exclaim, "Her juices taste like fine wine,"

James looked up at me and asked, "Do you want some hard cock?"

"You know I do!" I replied.

As he stood up, he said, "Is this hard enough?" His cock stood proudly from his loins, seven inches of glorious throbbing manhood. He flexed his muscles and made it lurch toward the ceiling.

I giggled and asked, "Does it get harder?"

He smiled at my joke, grasped his erection, and then slapped it against my soaking, wet, quivering cunt. "Just before I blow my load inside you, it'll swell and get even harder."

Mark had heard enough of our playful banter and said, "James, you need to fuck my hotwife right now."

James followed Mark's instructions and began crawling up my body, his lips caressing my belly, each tit, and its sensitive nipple, and finally along my jawline before his mouth crushed against mine and his tongue probed between my lips.

The full weight of his body trapped me against the bed, but I was able to arch my hips, bringing my slippery tunnel of lust in line with his magnificent rock-hard cock.

"Take me," I nearly demanded.

With one forceful thrust, he did just that, driving his cock to the pit of my loins, his wide corona slammed across my G-spot, and the head of his cock pressed into my cervix. He had taken me, and I lustfully accepted all seven inches he offered.

His pace was incredible, slow enough to tantalize every part of my soaking wet cunt, but fast enough so I didn't have to wait for his next thrust. He was a fucking machine, giving me more sexual pleasure than I have ever felt before.

We fucked like this for a very long time. His staying power impressed me, and I climaxed several times as he pounded his piston-like rock-hard cock into me.

From across the room, I heard the door open, and when I glanced toward the sound, I found my loving husband standing just inside the door.

Mark placed his index finger against his lips, signaling me not to acknowledge his presence. He wanted to watch as James pounded my hot body.

I climaxed again, squealing loudly as sexual arrows pierced my brain. James slowed his pace and finally, almost mercifully, pulled his rock-hard cock from my nearly spent swollen cunt.

He rolled off my body and reclined beside me as he said, "Sit on my hard cock."

My juices flowed from me as I crawled over him, leaving a slippery streak across his thigh. "I'm so fuckin wet," I remarked.

James held his awesome cock in one hand as I positioned my body above his and dropped my hands to his sweaty chest.

His eyes were focused on mine as I lowered my loins and took him. His cock slipped into the searing hot moist flesh once again, and I groaned as his cock head bounced against my cervix.

"Fuck Me," he demanded.

I glanced toward Mark. He'd unzipped and pulled his stiff erection out and was slowly stroking it. I wondered how long I could resist the urge for him to join us.

My hips began to rock back and forth, not lifting off but instead massaging James' pulsing cock with the warm slippery flesh inside my cunt.

He thrust his hips up, lifting my body higher, and then dropped, allowing his rock-hard cock to nearly slip from me.

"Fuck, your cunt is so fuckin hot," James remarked.

As James continued thrusting up into me, his hands slipped off my hips and up to grope my big fat soft tits. His fingertips tweaking my nipples nearly drove me to climax.

I stretched one arm toward Mark and, with my index finger curled, summoned him to join us on our altar of lust.

As he slowly moved toward the bed, Mark stripped completely, his rock-hard cock stretching up from his loins.

I craved his taste, and as he reached the bed, I said, "Let me suck your beautiful hard cock."

"Mark, welcome to the party," James said once he realized my sharing hubby had joined us.

Mark stepped up onto the bed, stretching his arms to the ceiling to steady himself, as he placed his feet just outside James' shoulders and brought his rock-hard cock in line with my mouth.

"I'm in sexual heaven," I said with James' throbbing cock slamming up into my sopping wet cunt and my husband's awesome cock with its smooth glans, flaring corona, and rock-hard shaft about to enter my mouth.

I moved my hands to Mark's loins, lightly teasing his balls with my delicate fingernails and wrapping my other around his stiff shaft.

I stroked his length once and was rewarded with a tiny droplet of pre-cum that oozed from his urethra. I slipped my hand up over his cock and smeared his juice evenly over the head. "You horny?" I asked.

He smiled and replied, "I've been stroking my cock since the first moment we connected by phone. Yeah, I'm horny for your hot mouth, Pen."

James had a near-perfect vantage point laying on the bed with Mark's rock-hard cock above and my sexy mouth poised to take him.

I parted my lips and, with one slow sensual plunge, took him, every rock-hard throbbing inch of his cock.

"OH FUCK!" Mark exclaimed as my wet mouth engulfed him.

"Wow," James remarked from below.

I extended my tongue over my lower lip and lavished his scrotum with my slippery tongue. Mark softly moaned and moved his hands to my head, pressing my face firmly against this pubic mound.

James kept thrusting up into me as I mouth fucked my husband's incredible cock.

I couldn't speak, but my body spoke volumes as it convulsed, signaling I was cumming. Spiraling shards of ecstasy swirled up my spine and exploded in my brain as I rode James' rock-hard cock through yet another incredible orgasm.

"Fuck her, doggie," Mark suggested.

I let his incredible cock slip from my sexy oral grasp and said, "Yes, hard and fast from behind.

Mark took a step back as I slipped off James' body and knelt beside him on all fours. James scooted down the bed, standing behind me, and Mark dropped to his knees in front of my face.

"Fuck me deep," I said as I felt James grip my wide hips.

He thrust forward, slamming his gorgeous rock-hard seven-inch cock to my sexual core. The force of his thrust pushed my face toward Mark's cock, and as it touched my lips, I spread them wide to accept every pulsing inch of his cock.

As he pounded me from behind, I let the force of his thrusts drive my mouth deeper onto Mark's cock.

Unknowingly, they were turning my deepest fantasy into reality. Being split roasted by two cocks at once, one from behind doggie and one from in front, slamming into my wet mouth. Both cocks caused my juices to flow, and I felt my thighs become wet from the sexual flow of my cunt, and my salvia dripping off my chin to the bedding below.

James continued pleasuring me from behind, his rock-hard cock driving me toward another orgasm. My loins were in an almost constant state of numbness, having climaxed so many times before, but the unmistakable sensation of another hit me like a ton of bricks. I soulfully moaned as this one crashed into me. Just as before, my cunt flooded with juices; once again, I felt the moist flood running down my thighs.

I felt his grip on my hips tighten, and thrusts into me took on a rapid-fire pace as James groaned and said, "I'm gonna pump your hot wet cunt full." He slammed his cock head against my cervix and then froze, his wonderful thick cum splashing everywhere inside me. It was so hot, so thick, and felt like it would burn my sensitive flesh.

James staying power was incredible, but once he'd unloaded a second time, his cock began to soften and finally slipped from my cum filled cunt. "I'm spent," he remarked as he moved away and sat on one of the chairs.

I glanced at him, smiled, and said, "You were wonderful. Now Mark can take over."

Mark was already moving in for the kill. He knelt beside me and, with a gentle shove, rolled me over on my back. I spread my legs and offered him a cum filled cunt to dive into.

As he moved between my legs, Mark hooked his arms behind my knees and lifted my hips. I smiled at him knowing his initial thrust would be deep, and deep it was, his rock-hard cock splashing into my slippery cum filled cunt.

"Oh yeah," I exclaimed as his cock head slammed into my cervix.

Now my husband typically has incredible staying power, but this night he'd been rubbing his cock while he sat in the lounge listening to James and me, and after he'd slipped into the room, began stroking his sensitive cock. He then endured having my slippery mouth and throat pleasuring him as James finished his pounding of my sexy body. He'd been building up to this all night, and to be honest, I wasn't surprised when he growled and exploded inside me. It was an awesome cum load, mixing with James and overflowing my swollen slit.

"Oh god Mark, that felt so fuckin good," I remarked as his orgasm began to subside.

Mark collapsed onto my sweaty body, his cock remaining in the sea of sperm inside me.

I turned my head toward James, who was getting dressed, smiled, and said, "I can't wait for the next time my husband shares me with you."

"I'm gonna write down my cell number, so if you want, you can call me," he said just before leaving the room.

Mark finally slid off my body and cuddled in next to me. His breathing got shallow, and I knew he had dozed off in a blissful, satisfied sleep.

I snuggled into his body and let sleep capture me, too.

The following day, I awoke before Mark, and as I slipped out of bed, I noticed his cell number on a cocktail napkin.

I texted him, "Thanks so much for an incredible night! Next time, perhaps I could share a sexy Asian tart with you. Would you be interested in having Mia and me satisfy your desires?"

James only replied with a giant smiley-face emoji.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments