Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crew Assistant

"That black lace thong gets pulled to the side of her mound"

32
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"A story about a Formula 1 driver knocking on the door of a shy crew assistant at midnight for hot hotel sex!"

It was the Grand Prix in Italy during a busy summer week in July. Ana was there assisting the camera crew filming the event. She had graduated Media at university and was lucky enough to land this gig a few months later.

As an assistant, it was rare that Ana would be near to the actual Formula 1 drivers but that day, it all changed. Public Relations double booked the entrance for 2 of the drivers, therefore British Driver Leo had to get escorted around to the other entrance where Ana’s crew were filming. As Leo swerved his way through the sea of people he looked up and noticed Ana’s big bambi eyes. 

Her eyes locked with Leo for a moment which felt like a long while. Everything and everyone stopped and went quiet around them, so it seemed.

A moment later after the press conference, Leo made a similar journey back through the sea of people but this time taking a detour toward Ana. His security tried to stop him but Leo charged his way through. 

He grabbed the lanyard swinging around Ana’s neck, studying it. He looked at her, released the lanyard from his grip and moved that hand up to Ana’s fringe pushing it aside from her eyes to behind her ear. He whispered in it, “I see you, Miss Delora.”

Later that evening back at her hotel room smoking a cigarette, Ana watched the sun go down from her high rise balcony, winding down from the hectic day of events, reminiscing about her tiny interaction with Leo. It surprised her; she wondered what he was thinking, and what more he wanted to say to her.

The knock at the door startled her, but she remembered that she had ordered room service half an hour ago; this must be them.

Ana opened the door. It was Leo.

Leo strutted his way into Ana’s hotel room and stood directly in front of her, shutting the door behind them. “Sorry, I can’t be seen lingering in the hallway, no one knows that I’m here.”

Ana replied, “That’s okay, how did you find me?”

“My Personal Assistant found the room you are staying in. How are you?”

“I’m good thanks, congratulations on the win!”

Leo shyly looked down at the floor, smiled, then looked back up and confidently stated, “Thank you. Listen Ana, I can’t stay long. But I came to tell you, at midnight, I’m going to come knocking on your door again. And if you let me in, I’m going to spend the night looking into your beautiful big eyes, talking to you. Teasing you. And pleasing you.”

Ana felt a sudden wave of butterflies between her thighs. 

The excitement filled her brain. She nervously smiled but snapped back into thinking that her crew staying in the rooms next door would hear the potential shenanigans Leo had in store for the night.

She gently reminded him, “My crew and the staff will hear anything between these thin walls.”

He bluntly said, “Let them”.

And with that, Leo turned toward the door and let himself out without looking back.

Later that night, it was midnight. Ana heard a knock at the door. She nervously thought this can’t be real.

She jumped out of bed and hurried to open the door. Leo took a step forward, so close to Ana’s face he could practically kiss her. He didn’t. Instead he whispered almost into her mouth “turn around.”

Ana obliged.

She felt his hands around her small waist, followed by gentle kisses from her ear down her neck. He raised his hands underneath her black top, cupping her small breasts. 

Still kissing her, Leo turned her body around to face him. The kisses moved from her neck to her lips.

They were making out heavily. Her hands were in his hair; his hands were squeezing her pert butt. 

They moved toward the desk, and he lifted her on top of the edge.

The kissing stopped. He glared into her eyes whilst taking off her top, exposing her bare breasts which glistened in the light of the moon that was shining through her balcony window. Leo licked his lips in preparation to suckle on her nipples. Taking his time, he swirled his tongue around each nipple as she let out a tiny moan.

He took a peek at her face, her head tilted back, her back arched, her legs open.

Leo travelled down her body with his tongue, taking a pit stop at her belly button, swirling his tongue in there. This made Ana giggle and tense up as the sensation of his tongue tickled her. He continued his journey with his tongue down her body, but got interrupted by the lace thong covering Ana’s modesty. 

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

Without warning, Leo cupped both hands around Ana’s butt, lifted her up, pulled her legs around his waist, and chucked her on the bed behind them.

That black lace thong got pulled to the side of her mound, exposing the glistening juices that awaited him.

He coated the tip of his finger with her juice and started playing with her clit, slowly and gently whilst watching Ana’s body react. Her mouth moaned to his touch.

He slipped his finger into her, twirling inside her warm pussy. Ana gasped in shock as she hadn’t anticipated his finger playing with her insides. In fact, she hadn’t anticipated any of his movements tonight; she enjoyed the surprise factor and was excited for what was to come. All of a sudden she felt a hot wet sensation licking over her clit, over and over again. Her pussy walls were still occupied with his finger. She forgot to breathe and shrieked a sound of pleasure. He moaned back into her clit as he loved to hear her enjoying his touch. He removed his finger from her hole and replaced it with his tongue, eating that sweet juice he longed for. Slurping it, kissing it, tongue darting in and out of it. Ana’s hips danced to the rhythm and motion of his tongue, making her pussy kiss him back. 

Leo’s cock was throbbing uncontrollably out of his grey joggers. It was begging him to divulge it inside of what he was eating. He stood up and released it and looked Ana in the eyes, to make sure she knew what was heading her way. 

Leaning over her, without breaking eye contact, he thrust his cock inside her wet pussy with a long hard stroke, and held it there.

Ana tried to catch her breath, but couldn’t unlock her eyes from Leo. He reversed his hard cock out of her slowly, but left the tip inside her, still glaring into her eyes. Then again, thrust it straight back into her. Each stroke got faster, pushing out a cry from Ana’s mouth. She had forgotten all about the hotel's thin walls where her crew’s room resided beside hers. 

That finger of his started playing with her clit whilst his giant cock invaded her tight wet pussy. As he rocked in and out of her, Ana’s moans were sweet melodies to Leo’s ears as he continued to pound her pretty pussy walls that were tensing around his cock. He felt her cumming.

Leo guided his other hand to grab Ana’s ankle and placed it upon his shoulder. He was kissing her ankle, playing with her clit and pounding her pussy at the same time, making her squirt an orgasm all over his veiny cock, turning the bed into a river of pussy juice.

The trickles of her cum juice  squirted all over him. It was all too much to take. Leo swiftly removed his cock out from inside her pulsating pussy and exploded his hot cum over her glistening body.

Leo collapsed beside her and kissed her back to sleep.

The next morning, Ana met her crew for the day of sports events. They smiled at Ana and didn't waste time asking her about her night.

One crew member asked, “So how did you sleep? Or did you sleep at all?”

Ana replied trying to hide a smile spilling out onto her face, “I slept well, and you?”

“Well I tried to sleep as well as you say you did, but I heard you didn’t do much sleeping! Who was rocking your boat?”

They knew she got fucked last night, they just didn’t know who was fucking her. Ana would rather keep the rendezvous between herself and Leo, so there would be a chance of Leo being between her legs again. Plus, it wouldn’t be good if the press found out this gossip for the world to know.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, you must have heard someone else,” Ana replied, and ran off to her crew assistant duties. She wasn’t sure if she’d got away with the little white lie she’d just told but it would do for now.

As Ana turned the corner, Leo was there looking at her. He walked over toward her.

Leo stopped for a couple seconds and whispered in her ear, “I need you again tonight. This time I’ll be at your room earlier, so we can get talking. Not much was said last night. Just sweet sounds of you moaning.”

Ana blushed and shyly giggled, “You didn’t give me much choice.”

“Be ready for me tonight.” He walked away leaving Ana moist between the legs with his words, and the thought of night she had ahead of her, again. 

The End

Published 
Written by Roxxi321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments