Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overheard

"An overheard conversation turns into an overheard romp"

32
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Stacy had only stepped out into the hallway for a moment before she heard her name from the kitchen. It was late and the party was quieter now. She thought about going back to her room and going to bed, but her roommate who lived in the room next door was loud when she fucked. Stacy wouldn’t be able to sleep anyway. Plus, her name wasn’t spoken to get her attention. Two guests of the party were talking about her. Curiosity would also keep her awake. She listened silently from around the corner.

“Did you see her yellow dress tonight? Damn, it’s tight.”

“Like her pussy, I’ve heard.”

“Who told you that?”

“Doesn’t matter. I heard it.”

“So she’s experienced.”

“Doesn’t she look experienced?”

“If she’s not, I’d teach her.”

“You wouldn’t last.”

“I would if you went first.”

“I’d definitely fuck her first. Hard and long.”

“Do you think she’d do it?”

“How the hell should I know? I’ve never met her. Just heard her name.”

“From who?”

“I told you,” said the first guy, sipping his beer. “Doesn’t matter.”

“What doesn’t matter?” said Stacy, stepping out from around the corner. The first guy, close to 6 feet tall and wearing a gray shirt and jeans, choked on his beer. The second guy, a little taller and wearing a green shirt with denim shorts, stepped back in surprise. She took an extra deep breath with her shoulders back to give them a good view of her tits under the yellow dress she’d purchased specifically for this party.

“We were just… talking about someone we used to know,” said the first.

She smiled. They were shy. She could work with that. “Does she look good in yellow dresses too?” She sipped the rest of her own beer and tossed the cup in the trash nearby. 

“Something like that,” said the second. “I’m Chad, this is Kent.”

She nodded. “Stacy. Hi.” They both swallowed uncomfortably; and she liked it. “So what’s this girl like?”

“We don’t know her very well,” Kent replied quickly. He downed the rest of his beer and tossed the cup in the trash. “Just... talking.”

“I like talking,” she admitted. The bulge in both of their pants made her pussy wet. She couldn’t help it. “Have you met my roommates, Jenny and Ashley?”

“Yeah, Jenny,” said Kent. Clearly he was the more talkative one. “How long have you lived here?”

“Three months,” said Stacy. “But I’m thinking of finding a new place soon. Things get a little loud here sometimes.” She lowered her voice and coyly tipped her head toward the hallway. “Jenny’s room is next to mine.”

“My roommate’s the same way,” laughed Chad. The last of their three empty beer cups fell into the trash. She took a deep breath and faked a yawn. 

“So guys,” she said. Somebody had to move this conversation along and she wasn’t afraid for it to be her. She was experienced, after all. Just like they thought. “Tell me more about this girl you were talking about. Like, is she hot?”

Kent grinned shyly. “Just a girl we know. She’s… nice.”

“How do you know her?”

“A mutual friend, like most people, I guess,” said Chad. 

“So you’ve never fucked her before?”

“You’re very direct,” remarked Kent. “No… not yet.”

“So she’s hot? Like, what does she look like?”

Chad shrugged. “A lot like you, to be honest,” he said matter-of-factly. 

“So like, brown hair?”

“Yeah.”

“My height?”

“Yeah.”

“Same tits?”

The question caught them off guard. This was going better than she thought it would. “I know, I know. You haven’t seen them yet. But if you had to guess, maybe they’re close?”

“I mean… it’s hard to tell without touching.”

Now they were getting somewhere. She tilted her head curiously. “So if you touched my tits you might know better?”

“I didn’t mean–”

“Because I don’t mind if you want to touch. Do you… want to?” She brushed a hand down her own breast and glanced at both of them. “I mean, only if you want to.”

“I mean, it is the only real way to tell,” Kent agreed, playing along. Kent stepped a little closer and gently touched her breast. She glanced at Chad.

“You can touch too, right? That’s the only way to tell for sure.”

Chad shrugged and gently touched her other breast. The rate of all their breathing went up. She blinked into the eyes of both of them as their hands dropped away. She sighed and pressed down the invisible wrinkles in her dress. “Pretty close?” she asked with another tilt of her head. 

“Pretty close,” they both answered together. 

“It sounds like you’re not sure,” she said simply. “You’re both in college, right? I think we can do better.” She wondered if Jenny was finished yet. Then she decided it didn’t matter. “I kind of want to know for sure.”

Kent looked at Chad. Chad looked at Kent. 

“So do we,” Kent replied. She bit her lip as a surge of adrenaline rushed her body. She turned slowly toward the hallway, giving them plenty of time to undress her ass with their eyes as she padded in her feet down the hall, past Jenny’s doorway–quiet, for now–and into her own room. Kent and Chad followed and quietly closed the door behind them. A moan came from Jenny’s room next door. 

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

“I want to make sure you can compare properly,” Stacy explained. “And I feel like a quick look is a good start. Can one of you help with my zipper?” 

Kent volunteered by stepping closer and lowering her zipper slowly, enjoying one notch at a time. Kent and Chad followed the line of her bare back greedily. She teased them with a cheeky grin over her shoulder as she held up the front of her dress to cover her tits. Then she turned and lowered the front. The two men gaped at her bare tits. 

“What do you think?” she mused, rocking side to side to give them a bounce. “Are they like hers?”

“Really close,” Kent said. “Maybe one more touch just in case.” She smiled and hugged her middle so her tits lifted. Her nipples hardened. 

“Just in case,” she agreed. Kent grasped her left tit and caught his breath. Stacy couldn’t resist a gentle moan as his palm cupped her nipple. Chad softly squeezed the other one. “A little harder to make sure,” she invited. He squeezed harder. She tickled her fingers on the outside of his bulging pants. 

“Does the other girl do that too?” she whispered. Chad shuddered a little. 

“I don’t know, but I wanna find out,” Kent declared. He pulled her against him and started sucking passionately at her mouth, tugging at her dress, squeezing her ass. She let go of her dress as she kissed him back. The dress crumpled to the floor around her feet, leaving her bare except for her yellow lace panties. Chad pressed up against her from behind, kissing her neck and tugging at her panties until the fabric tucked into all her cracks. 

Kent tossed her on the bed and spread her legs. Enough talking, that seemed to say. He slipped off his pants, knelt on the floor in front of the bed and began licking her slit. Chad climbed on top of her and took his time kissing her lips, then her neck, down her chest between her tits, then from one nipple to the other, side to side. Every press of his lips made her tremble. Every lick at her pussy made her clench from inside. The thought of his cock penetrating inside her almost sent her over the edge. 

There was a moan from the other side of the wall. “That’s Jenny—oh!” Stacy managed to say in between licks and kisses. 

“If we can hear her, she can hear us, right?” Kent asked between licks. 

“Yes!”

“Then we should make it count,” Chad declared, giving the tip of her nipple a soft bite between his teeth. 

“Oh!” Stacy yelped. Chad grinned and got into position again. 

“Louder!” he commanded, and bit the other. 

“Oh!” Stacy cried again. Chad shook his head. 

“Stacy,” he purred in her ear. “We wanna make you cum so loud the neighbors can hear.” He nibbled her earlobe. She moaned and her knees jumped. 

Chad rolled off to get undressed. Kent’s turn. His cock was long and thick. Between every push deeper inside her, he whispered: “I want you to feel—“ press “—every—“ press “inch!” He pushed his cock all the way in. Stacy squealed with pleasure as the head of his hard cock penetrated inside her pussy. “I like it!” She called out. “Fuck me hard! Fuck me now!”

Chad tugged at his own cock as Kent fucked Stacy on the bed. He enjoyed watching her toes curl and her fingers grasp helplessly at the bedspread. He watched Kent’s thick cock slide effortlessly in and out of her pussy lips. He listened as her breaths became faster and her moans intensified. 

“Oh god…” she said. “I think I’m gonna cum—!”

“That’s it,” Kent coaxed her. “Cum for me. Make it loud.”

“I’m really close!” she cried out.

“A little more—that’s right, you slut.” He fucked her harder. “Cum for me. Cum for me loud!”

“Oh GOD!” She cried out. “I’m almost there—I’m almost—oh—OHHHH!” Her stomach crunched and her pussy clenched around his cock as he continued his quick rhythm in and out. The bed quaked and her legs shook. Kent pulled out—“OH FUCK!”—in time to shoot his load up to her shoulders and down to her stomach. When his load was spent, Chad climbed on. 

“Did you like that, you whore? Now cum for me.”

“I don’t know if—I’ve never twice—“

He pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach. “Tonight you will. Come on, cum for me!” 

“Oh god…” she moaned as he thrust inside. He spread her legs wider. He penetrated deeper. She moaned louder. 

“That’s it!” He encouraged. “Cum for me.”

“Oh…oh…!”

“Say my name,” he ordered. “Say it loud. Make sure Jenny can hear it.”

“Oh Chad…”

“Louder!”

“Oh Chad!”

“I can’t hear you!”

“Oh GOD!”

“A little more!”

“OH GOD! OH FUCK! I’m gonna—OHHHHHHH!”

The second was stronger than the first. Her legs shook so hard the bed swayed side to side while Chad thrusting shook it back and forth. The springs creaked. The bed frame squeaked. The whole room seemed to quake. “I’M STILL GOING! I’M STILL—OH MY GOD!”

“FUUUCK!” cried Chad. He pulled out barely in time, splattering his load all over her back and into her hair. 

The three of them collapsed in a heavy heap on her bed, breathing heavily. Stacy pulled her wet hair to the side of her neck and rolled over with her tits up. She rested a gentle hand on both their wet cocks. 

“I have to ask,” she managed while panting. She tickled both shafts curiously. “Does the other girl… fuck… like that?”

Kent sighed contentedly. “Doesn’t matter,” he said. “But apparently… yes.”

Published 
Written by crisscrossstacy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments