Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paradise Found

"A lifeguard and a mysterious beauty in paradise. Who rescues who?"

45
27 Comments 27
4.7k Views 4.7k
990 words 990 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

I live and work in paradise. I’m thirty years old and have been a lifeguard for more than fifteen years. For the last eight I’ve been the guard at Wineglass Beach on the east coast of small island in the waters south of Melbourne, Australia.

I had to look twice the first time I saw her. Beyond the exquisite beauty of the beach, I am used to seeing sexy swimmers every day. To be honest, I rarely notice anymore. But there was something different about her. She was striking.

She first appeared for a month last January. Her fit 5’11” frame was laid out on a plush towel like a display of feminine perfection, yet not calling attention to herself. She wore a blue string bikini that barely covered, allowing the sun’s rays to have their way on her glistening tan skin. Dark glasses hid her eyes. Her long blond hair flowed freely. She was elegantly risqué.

Each day she appeared in the late afternoon when most beachgoers were packing up. She laid in the sun, soaking in its warmth and affection. She methodically turned her body from front to back, allowing the sun’s rays to color her back and perfect ass evenly with the rest of her body. She was always alone. She sometimes read. A few times I walked past her, offering a kindly “g’day,” yet never acknowledged. As the sun was setting, she would get up and saunter to the water. She strolled waist deep, before diving in, disappearing beneath the surface. After a short swim, she walked out of the water like a vision, before disappearing with the setting sun. She was mysterious.

After four weeks, she disappeared as surreptitiously as she arrived. She was captivating. Now she was gone. She was paradise, lost forever.

Eleven months passed before she suddenly reappeared. She furtively arrived late in the afternoon, laid out as rotisserie in the sun, read, enjoyed a brief swim before silently vanishing. She was always alone, never saying a word or acknowledging anyone. Her beauty and mysteriousness were irresistible.

One warm day, almost four weeks after her return, I watched the sun move again toward the horizon. The beach emptied the closer it got. She made her journey to the beckoning water. Her bikini was teasingly risqué as always, almost transparent. Her tan body glistened in the rays of the setting sun.

The movement in my speedo betrayed my professionalism. I kept watch of the lone swimmer as she stepped purposely into the shallow waves, walking deeper until she dove beneath its surface, offering a glance of her perfect ass. She enjoyed her usual brief swim in the crystal-clear aqua water without a glance in my direction. She was all alone with herself in paradise.

Suddenly her arms began to flail. Her hands splashed violently. It was uncharacteristic. Riptides are common and dangerous.

I jumped off the stand and sprinted toward the water. It felt like slow motion. She continued to splash desperately. My feet hit the water, kicking sprays up as I moved into the breaking waves. I swam right toward her. Her arms suddenly grabbed hold of me, wrapping around my neck, leaning on my muscular shoulders, pulling herself close. I began to tread water with all my strength, holding us both up to keep our heads above water.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

To my surprise, she wrapped her long legs around my waist, pulling herself more tightly against my body. Without notice, her lips captured mine with an unexpected kiss. Her desperate flails turned to passionate embrace.

I returned the kiss. Her lips were softer than my dreams. She loosened her legs, allowing our bodies to press against each other in the movement of the evening waves. Her hands boldly moved up and down my chest, descending lower with each pass until the tips of her fingers moved below the waistband of my swimsuit. My cock grew instantly hard as if reaching up to meet her touch.

Holding her with my left arm, my right hand reciprocated her touch, moving across her gorgeous perfect body. It was then I realized her bikini was gone, purposely lost in the evening tides. She looked up and smiled knowingly at me.

Her fingers untied the string holding my speedo before pushing it down my muscular legs with her feet.

She kissed me again, pressing her body again against mine. Her movements in the waves skillfully moved the head of my cock against the soft folds of her pussy and clit. She moaned approvingly before taking the entire length of my cock into her.

Time slowed. My mind dizzied. I was lost in her mysterious seduction. We moved passionately as one to the rhythm of the waves, taking each other deeper toward ecstasy. We were lost in paradise. She moaned softly. Her breathing quickened. Her nipples grew with her arousal, pressed against me. Suddenly waves of euphoria crashed over her. I pulled her close as her body surrendered to the rapturous pleasure. I could hold it no more. My body quaked with hers, filling her with my seed. She reached around me, anchoring her fingers into the cheeks of my ass. She pulled me against her, back and forth, hungrily filling her with every drop of my thick cum.

Lost in the bliss of our passion, the surf carried us to the shore. We laid together unhurried, basking in the moment as the waves lapped our bodies on the soft island sand. 

“Thank you for rescuing me,” she said teasingly in a soft sultry muffled voice.

“Who rescued who?” I answered. “That was amazing.”

She smiled and pointed to her ears. “I’m sorry,” she said with her same muffled voice. “I can’t hear you. I’m deaf.”

Everything suddenly came together. Everything made sense. Paradise was found.

She smiled and kissed me again, just as the sun’s final rays kissed the horizon.

 

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments