Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waterbury Hills High School - Teachers' Friday Night Fun Club Part II

"The three cougars welcome the skinny, nerdy, young science teacher to their hot tub!"

14
4 Comments 4
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The three female teachers taught different subjects and were at different stages in life.  But they all had one thing in common.  They were cougars, and they had their sights on Bradley, the young first-year science teacher.

Bradley was twenty-three years old, six feet two inches, one hundred seventy pounds, socially awkward, but still adorable.  At first, they saw him as their son, but that changed one Friday morning.  He was gaining confidence as a science teacher but was very uncomfortable around women.

“Good morning Bradley,” Judy chirped.

“Oh, hi, Judy.  Good morning,” Bradley said.

“Bradley, you know that every Friday after school a few of us go out to socialize.  Usually it’s just Joyce Carey and Donna Nelson.  Come join us today!”

“Oh, thanks, Judy.  That would be nice.  Thank you. What do you do when you get together?”

“Oh, we just talk about our week.  What’s going on in our lives.  Sometimes we just bitch, moan and whine, and then feel better!  Here’s my address.  Just come around to the back of the house.  I’ll leave the gate open.  See you at 5:00!”

Judy couldn’t wait to tell Joyce and Donna.  Their evil plans were in place.  Bradley came from a conservative Christian college and was painfully shy.  And as all the female teachers found him to be “adorable,” the three cougars were ready to pounce on their prey.

As soon as school was over, the three women raced to Judy’s house.  They set out some cheese and snacks.  Donna brought out plenty of wine for everyone.  And Judy warmed up the hot tub.  The ladies were already one drink into the afternoon when they heard the gate creak open.

“Hello?  Judy?”

“We’re back here Bradley,” Judy yelled back.

“Oh hi, ladies.  Thanks for inviting me!”

“You’re welcome, Bradley.  We always do something fun on Fridays.  It helps relieve the stress of teaching,” Judy said.

“Yes, Bradley, you’ll find that we always find something fun to do,” Donna said with a smile.

“We used to go bowling,” Joyce said.  “But that got boring.  Then Judy invited us to her house.”

“Yes, it’s beautiful,” Bradley said awkwardly.

“We especially like to go in the hot tub.  It’s so relaxing,” Donna said.

“You know, that is an excellent idea.  What are we waiting for?” Judy said.

“Uh, oh, well I have my shorts in my car.  Is it okay to wear those in the hot tub?  I’ll just go get them and be right back,” Bradley mumbled.

“Oh nonsense,” Joyce said.  “We don’t wear anything in the tub.  We are all adults and friends who work together.”

“Oh I couldn’t, no I’ll go and you ladies can enjoy your evening,” Bradley said as he put his wine down.

“Bradley, no, stay,” Donna said as she forced him into a chair.  “You don’t have to go in the hot tub if you don’t want to.”

“Well, okay, thanks,” Bradley said as Judy pushed another glass of wine in his hand.  “I usually don’t drink, but this really tastes good today.”

Judy and Joyce started taking their clothes off first.  “Bradley, you have to remember that Joyce and I have had children, so our bodies are not in the same condition as your girlfriend’s body,” Judy said.

“Oh, I don’t have a girlfriend.  I’m too busy.  Maybe someday.”

Bradley tried not to look at his teaching colleagues undressing in front of him.  In a minute all three women were standing naked in front of Bradley.  Donna Nelson was the youngest and closest in age to Bradley.  She was nine years older than he and had a perfect body.  She stood directly in front of him, sipping her wine as Judy and Joyce got into the tub.

“We’ve found that the hot tub experience is a great way to get to know your colleagues, Bradley,” Donna said as she positioned herself in front of him.  If he looked straight ahead he was staring at her pussy.  If he made eye contact he was staring at her large breasts.  Donna placed her hand on Bradley’s shoulder.

“You’ve been to college.  You had to have been at parties like this?”

“No, ma’am.  Not at my college.  We went to church, not hot tub parties.”

“Oh come on Bradley, this is how God made us!” Joyce yelled over the roaring bubbles.

“It does look fun.  But I would be embarrassed to be naked with you ladies.  I don’t exercise at all!”

“What?  Look at us!” Judy laughed as Judy and Joyce stood up in the tub.  “We aren’t models.  Everyone is beautiful!”

Bradley started to openly stare at the nude women.  “And you are beautiful ladies!”  The wine was starting to take effect.

“Let me help you with that shirt,” Donna insisted.  Bradley didn’t put up any fight now.  He set his drink down and lifted his arms as Donna revealed his naked chest.  He was even skinnier than they thought.

Judy reached over from the tub and pulled off his shoes and socks and gave his bare feet a little massage. 

“Oh, that feels good Judy.  No one has ever massaged my feet.”

Joyce finally took control of matters.  “Look, honey, I have a son your age.  You ain’t got nothing I haven’t seen before.”  And with that, she got up out of the tub and walked over to Bradley, getting him wet as she unbuckled his pants.

“Wait, Joyce, uh,” he protested.  Bradley was extremely self-conscious about his body.  He was indeed tall and skinny without much muscle tone.  He had a modest amount of dark black chest hair.

“Wait, nothing!” Joyce said firmly as she opened his pants and unzipped the zipper.  In an instant, she had his pants off him and he was standing only in his boxers.  His skinny legs had a nice layer of black hair that matched his chest hair.  He knew the women were staring at his bulge, which made him turn every shade of red from embarrassment.  And he knew that his secret would be revealed if he got naked.

“Honey, are you going to do this or am I?” she said, giving him only two options.

Bradley took a deep breath, swallowed the rest of his wine and said, “Ladies, you won’t laugh, will you?  You promise not to laugh?”

KyoRosee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KyoRosee1

“Honey, we would never laugh,” Judy said.  “Why would you even say that?” she asked, wondering what secret was under his boxers.

“You promise?”

“Yes dear, we promise,” Joyce reassured.

Bradley slowly put his fingers into his waistband.  He gradually pulled his boxers down an inch and revealed a thick bush of pubic hair that fell over his boxers.

They came down another inch, and they could see the very thick base of his penis. 

He continued to pull them down, slowly revealing more penis.  And more penis.  Until he finally lowered his boxers and kicked them off to the side. 

The ladies’ chatter stopped and the only sound Bradley could hear was the bubbles in the hot tub.  The ladies were speechless as they faced his thick, eight-and-one-half-inch uncut penis that was only half hard and still growing.

“You are amazing!” Donna said in just about a whisper.

Bradley just stood there awkwardly on display.  The ladies could tell that he liked being looked at from the thin, clear string of precum dripping from his penis.  He didn’t know where to look or what to do. 

“What now?” he asked.

“Come here honey and get in with us,” Joyce said.

“Why did you think we would laugh?” Judy wanted to know.

“Well in school the boys would laugh at me in the locker room and shower after Physical Education class.  I guess I was always the ‘big guy’ in class.  They made me feel like I was a freak or a pervert.”

“Sweetheart, they were jealous.  Boys can be terribly mean, but let me assure you that you have a beautiful and handsome body,” Joyce said.

“Bradley, haven’t your past girlfriends appreciated your, uh, size and girth?” Donna asked.

“I’ve never had a girlfriend.  I’ve always been afraid that it would get to the point where I would have to get naked.  I couldn’t stand the thought of being humiliated by a girl.  The sad fact is that you three are the first females to see me naked.”

“Oh, dear, no you mustn’t be embarrassed.  Your body is a gift that must be shared,” Judy said as she placed her hand on his thigh.  Bradley jumped at this unfamiliar sensation on his leg.

“So, Bradley, then we are the first females you’ve ever seen naked,” Donna asked?

“Yes, outside of pictures in biology class.  When I teach human anatomy, my knowledge is really theoretical,” he said as he looked down.

“Well you are about to get some hands-on practical experience today,” Donna said as she stood up and placed herself in front of Bradley.

“Touch them,” she said.

“W-what?”

“Give me your hands,” she ordered.

Donna took his hands and placed them on her breasts.  “Now squeeze gently, like this.  And massage them.”

For a beginner, Bradley was a quick study.  Donna looked him in the eyes as he played with her tits.  She leaned into him and gently kissed Bradley.  At first, he didn’t respond.  Then he kissed back ever so lightly.  Donna forced her tongue into his mouth.  He responded by opening his mouth and kissing back a little more enthusiastically.

“Ready for more?”

All he could do was grin and nod. Donna hopped up onto the side of the hot tub and spread her legs, giving Bradley an unobstructed view of her neatly trimmed pubes and her pussy.

“Come here, Bradley.  Put your face between my legs.  Take a good look.”  Donna parted her lips with her fingers and gave Bradley a visual tour of her vagina.

“Lick me,” she said, as she pulled his face into her pussy.  “Lick me inside and out.”

He did as ordered, albeit tentatively at first.  Donna arched back and gave a little moan the very moment that Bradley’s tongue made contact with her pussy.   With her vocal encouragement and the fact that he was turned on by this new experience, Bradley became totally engrossed in performing oral sex on his colleague.  It didn’t take long for Donna to reach orgasm from the oral stimulation from this skinny nerd with the big cock.

“Bradley, you seem pretty good at that,” Judy said.  “Our turn!”

Judy and Joyce positioned themselves next to Donna on the side of the tub.  “Show us what Donna taught you!”

For a virgin, Bradley completely satisfied each of the women with his oral skills.  He went down the line of women, studying their pussies first and then diving in with his outstretched tongue.  The women looked at each other as he brought them to orgasm.

Once all three were satisfied, they needed a break.   Bradley emerged from the tub with his penis completely hard.  He helped the three women up to their feet.  Judy hobbled over to the table and poured everyone more wine.  There was a lightness in the air.  Whether it was Bradley’s tongue or the wine, all of the women were feeling a deep sense of relaxation.

Donna walked up to Bradley, stood two feet from him, looked up and down his skinny body with the eight-and-one-half-inch cock standing at attention, and then hugged him and kissed him.

“We have a surprise for you, honey,” she said.

Donna sat Bradley on the side of the tub with his legs dangling in the water.  The three women got back in the tub.  Joyce was the first to start licking his cock, first slowly along the shaft and kissing the head.  He watched in amazement as his colleague made him feel like he had never felt before.

Judy was next.  She took his whole shaft, or as much of it as possible, into her mouth and was rhythmically sucking it while tickling his testicles.  Judy had never seen a cock as long and thick as Bradley’s, and she was in heaven.

Donna was last and gave him a tug so that his ass was balanced just over the side of the tub.  She started by licking the area between his asshole and his balls.  She played with his asshole and gently pushed her finger into it.  She moved her tongue to his balls and sucked his loose ball sack into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.  With her finger still in his ass, she took his cock into her mouth and sucked until he moaned, “Oh, oh, I, I, I’m going to cum.”

Donna was waiting for his semen and swallowed every drop.  Judy and Joyce watched in amazement and cheered them on!

“Bradley,” Donna said, trying to catch her breath, “that was amazing!  I hope you will be a regular member of our Friday Night Fun Club.”

“I will. If you’ll have me,” he said modestly.

“We’ll have you alright!” Judy said with a smile.

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments