Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Risky Dare With Revenge

"I'd been spanked by three girls after doing a dare, now it was my turn to spank them"

34
5 Comments 5
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I’m James, just seventeen and pretty fit as I like working out in the gym. My friend Tiffany is two months older than me and hates the gym, but she is very fit due to her cross-country running, which I hate. Tiffany is gorgeous, with long, chestnut-coloured hair and Mediterranean-olive skin. She has an amazingly beautiful body with slim hips and such firm tits.

Tiffany and I have been daring each other for the last six years or more. Last time, she dared me to a cross-country run. If you want to know why Tiffany and her friends Sarah and Carol spanked my bum and my cock read the earlier story Risky Dare with Painful Results. 

It was time for my revenge. I had to think of a scheme where she would suffer embarrassment, as I did, and where I would spank her naked. Then I had a brainwave, I decided that I would include Sarah and Carol in the dare. 

I met up with Tiffany and told her I had a great dare for her. She was wary and wanted to know more, but I reminded her about the limited information she gave me last time. I told her it would involve walking on local public footpaths and there was a chance she might end up naked in public and be spanked if she failed any of the tasks. Nothing new there she said. I told her I’d decided to let her friends Sarah and Carol take part to give her moral support. I think that swung it and she agreed to take the dare. 

I don’t know how she persuaded Carol and Sarah to take part, but they all turned up. On the day, we were blessed with clear blue skies. I checked that all three were wearing just the agreed four items of clothing. I handed the rules and consequences to Tiffany who read them to Carol and Sarah. Their faces fell but they’d all agreed to take part and said they were still up for it. 

I gave Tiffany a simple map of the route and reminded them that if even one of them failed a task it would count as a task fail for them all. They set off at a pace, not wanting the extra penalty of late arrival, and I followed a short distance back. 

They arrived at a five-bar metal gate with a spring-loaded handle and Tiffany pulled the handle down with a lot of swearing and grunting. Having got through, she re-shut it and Sarah stepped forward; but try as she might it was too stiff and she couldn’t budge it. Carol was stronger and eventually got it open, but as Sarah was unsuccessful it still counted as a task fail. 

Tiffany reminded them that each task fail meant they had to remove an item of clothing and also added three strokes to their spanking. Each of them removed their t-shirt and I got my first glimpse of their fit bodies. 

They set off on the footpath towards a stile in the corner of the field. Some of the woodwork had rotted so it wasn’t going to be straightforward, but Sarah managed it fairly easily and the others succeeded by following her example. 

The next challenge was one of those round gates you have to get into, then close, to let you through to the other side. Tiffany pushed the gate, but it wouldn’t move. She pushed and tried to lift it from where it was stuck in baked mud, but it still wouldn’t move. Carol had a go, as she appeared to be the strongest and did get it open but couldn’t re-close it to get through. Eventually, I helped them all through and reminded them that if all three failed they had to remove two items of clothing. First, they all removed their shorts so now I had three gorgeous girls in just bra and pants. Then, one by one they unclipped their bra straps to reveal a variety of beautiful tits. My cock was now rigid.

Suddenly they dived for cover behind a hawthorn hedge as two young lads came into view. I let the lads disappear before reminding them that the rules stated they were to continue as normal, whatever the situation. They tried to persuade me to let them keep their panties on but I was not giving in. I watched excitedly as they took them off, noting that both Tiffany and Sarah were clean-shaven. Carol turned away to remove her panties but inadvertently gave me a great view of her slit as she bent to take them off. 

I watched these three beautiful girls, tits swinging as they set off briskly. Soon we reached a stream which was too wide to jump over. Tiffany spotted a fallen tree trunk a few feet away and clambered up onto it. My cock was aching as there was little of her gorgeous body I couldn’t see while she struggled to climb onto the trunk, legs wide apart as she reached up to a branch. Her breasts swung as she moved from a crouch to standing before she skipped over the makeshift bridge.

Sarah was next, displaying her slim body in all its glory as she scrambled across the log. Carol was clearly uncertain but stepped up valiantly and managed to get on top of the trunk. She tried to stand a few times, with encouraging shouts from her friends but she was decidedly unstable. With one last effort, she scrambled to her feet but before she took one step she slipped and landed astride the log. She shrieked as she fell, naked, her quim catching on to the rough bark. Moments later she slipped and ended up standing in two foot of water.  

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

I stepped into the water to help Carol but she slipped as she scrambled up the bank and I ended up grabbing her tits as she fell onto me. She tried to get to her feet but instead of pushing down on the bank, she grabbed my rigid cock. She shrieked before we both burst out laughing and I was now soaked.

I assured them that we were near our destination. My cock was aching as I followed them. I didn’t know where to look, gorgeous firm buttocks, swinging tits and I knew I would be seeing more very soon. We came to the small copse where these girls had so enjoyed spanking me. 

I just hoped that we’d have the clearing to ourselves so I could return the favour, making their bums sting. The sawn-off tree trunk over which I would spank the girls was a good four-and-a-half feet across. All three girls had now placed their clothes on the ground and I enjoyed their naked bodies. 

Tiffany noticed my cock pushing against the damp material of my shorts and suggested I would be more comfortable if I removed my wet clothes. She was right. I pulled off my t-shirt before slipping off my wet shorts, releasing my rigid member to giggles and shrieks. 

I explained that, according to the rules I’d handed to Tiffany, they were each due twelve strokes on the backside and in addition six strokes between their thighs because they tried to hide from the lads. Tiffany started to argue, but I reminded them they had used nettles on my penis and that I was willing to use nettles if they preferred. They reluctantly stopped arguing. 

I placed a whippy sapling on the far side of the stump and bent Tiffany over, then I instructed her to spread her legs. I stepped up directly behind her and reached over her shoulders to pick up the cane and as I did this my rigid member briefly slipped inside her moist slit making her gasp. Sarah and Carol looked on, knowing what would follow for them. I pulled out, noting her juices flowing now. Twelve strokes of the swishy sapling crisscrossed her beautiful bottom. I ran my fingers across the red lines, slipped my fingers into her slit, and found her rigid clit which made her cry out with pleasure. 

I helped her up and Carol took her place. I bent her over the stump but couldn’t resist stroking her full breasts and noting her nipples hardening as my cock pushed between her thighs. I slid my hand between her legs, parting them to my satisfaction but noticed her slit was only moist unlike Tiffany’s. Carol had slightly bigger bum cheeks than the others but they took the caning well. She remained silent throughout her spanking, but when I checked the tramlines and slipped my fingers into her slit, she had become quite aroused and my cock slipped deep inside easily as I returned the cane to the stump. She had a tight cunt and it felt good. 

Carol moved from the stump and took her place next to Tiffany, Sarah came up and stood facing me. She smiled and took my throbbing cock in her hand, easing back my foreskin, and placed my hands on her tits. And what great tits they were, so I was in no rush to stop and I didn’t want her to stop either. 

By the time I bent her over the stump her juices were flowing and she gasped as I pushed in eagerly while reaching for the cane, pushing in a good six or seven inches. Reluctantly I pulled my rigid cock out as I stepped back to begin her caning. Twelve strokes of the swishy sapling cane left red tramlines across her very pert bottom which I examined closely after I’d finished. Again, I slipped deep inside her as I returned the cane to the far side of the stump. 

"Now for your vagina spanking," I reminded them. Tiffany stepped up and lay back along the wide stump before raising her knees. I spread them wide and moved to one side with a short section of the leather belt which I flicked across her wide open slit. Each flick of the belt was greeted with a gasp or a moan and I realised that Tiffany was enjoying this part of the punishment. 

Carol was next and lay down on her back, waiting with her thighs wide open. I was pleased to see that juices were now flowing and I parted her swollen lips before flicking the strap between her thighs. I think she actually came as the sixth stroke hit home. 

Sarah sat on the edge of the stump and lay back provocatively with her head at the far edge. As she raised her knees she directed me to stand just to one side of her head to deliver the spanking. When I leaned over to begin the spanking, she took my cock in her mouth and in time with my belt strokes she swirled her tongue around my helmet. I was in heaven, having a blowjob from a gorgeous naked girl while I spanked her quim in the presence of another two naked girls who were fingering themselves as they watched. 

I warned Sarah I was coming and she directed my ejaculation across the clearing with only the last shot landing between her wonderful tits. She giggled as I tried to sweep it away and her nipples hardened thanks to my clumsy efforts. I had a feeling I would be on the receiving end again, very soon.

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments