Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bend Over, Young Man

"A mature married couple partake in role play followed by fucking."

39
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Just a short story that came into my head, I hope that you like it."

Timothy Stroud was nervous—the headmistress had told him to put on his shorts with nothing underneath, so he knew that it meant a caning. He also knew from experience that although he had been told to wear shorts, they might not be staying up for the caning.

As well as being nervous, Timothy was also excited because he knew that after the caning, he would be expected to give, and would give, the headmistress a good fucking.

Timothy was aged sixty-one, and the headmistress that was going to cane him was his wife Dorothy, who was a year older than him.

The couple had been married for almost forty years, and still had a good sex life, which from time to time involved role play.

It could be that Dorothy was an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl about to be caned by her headmaster, or she was an eighteen-year-old girl getting a good hiding from her father. Timothy might be a young man caught shoplifting and getting a bare-bottomed belting from the female shopkeeper rather than being reported to the police, but today he was a schoolboy.

Such scenarios were not used very often, the infrequency of them made them particularly exciting when they happened.

"Enter," said a female voice from within the room, when Timothy knocked on the closed door.

Timothy entered the room, which had been converted by Mr and Mrs Stroud to resemble a headteacher's study, and he saw the bespectacled headmistress seated behind her desk.

"Ah, Stroud, I understand that you called Miss Prendergast, an ugly old tart," said the headmistress.

"I called her a fucking ugly old tart, actually, headmistress," replied Timothy.

"Yes, she did tell me that, but thank you for your honesty, although your honesty will not save you from a thrashing," said the headmistress.

"I understand, Miss," said Timothy, looking at his feet but being aware of his stiffening penis.

The headmistress, Dorothy, rose from behind her desk and went to a basket in the corner which contained several canes.

Dorothy was also sexually aroused because she knew that these role plays turned them both on and after she had put cane marks on her husband's backside, he would give her a good shafting with his very impressive penis.

Dorothy was wearing a tweed skirt and jacket and a white blouse under her headmistress gown, she might or might not be wearing knickers, Timothy thought.

The headmistress selected a cane and bent it and slashed it through the air.

"I think that we will have those shorts down, young man," said the headmistress, with just a trace of a smile on her lips.

"Yes, Miss," said Timothy, lowering his shorts to reveal his now fully erect penis, Dorothy subconsciously licked her lips.

"Bend over, young man," said the headmistress. In earlier years, the words 'and touch your toes,' would have followed bend over, but although still sprightly, Mr and Mrs Stroud were not getting any younger, so touching toes was not insisted upon.

Timothy bent over, and his fingers were close to his ankles, his T-shirt rode up, and with his shorts being lowered, his bare bottom was totally exposed.

The cane was then slashed through the air a few more times, Timothy knew that it would hurt and that he would not be sitting down comfortably for quite some time, but the whole situation was so erotic.

"You will receive a dozen strokes, young man," announced the headmistress, Timothy did not answer.

Dorothy tapped the cane against her husband's backside, then raised it high and slashed it down CRACK.

Timothy had received many cane strokes over the years, but the first one always came as a surprise, fuck, it stung.

Dorothy waited a while before delivering the second stroke and had delays between subsequent strokes, but soon she had put six red lines on Timothy's buttocks and his arse was really smarting. If Dorothy had been wearing knickers, they would now be very damp, but she wasn't, so her thighs were getting sticky.

CRACK sounded in the room as the seventh stroke landed. Timothy's penis was rock solid. He hoped that he did not cum during the caning although he had a couple of times in the past.

Dorothy was finding it difficult to have extensive time gaps between each stroke because she was wanting to end the caning and get on with the fucking, but for now, she waited several seconds before delivering stroke number eight.

Timothy was now groaning loudly as he was feeling the full effects of a caning being administered by someone that knew how to administer one.

Stroke nine slashed across his bottom, followed several seconds later by stroke ten.

GrandestCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrandestCock

"Are you regretting calling Miss Prendergast what you did, young man?" asked the breathless headmistress.

"Fuck off," said the bent-over 'schoolboy,' although he did not know why he said it.

"How dare you? That will be six extra strokes," said a shocked headmistress.

Strokes eleven and twelve landed, and Dorothy looked at her husband's well-caned bottom. Now there were six more to come, she hoped that she would get a good fucking after this.

"Now the extras, young man," said the headmistress, bending the cane again.

The six strokes were delivered rapidly, and Timothy's arse was on fire.

"Stand up," ordered the headmistress.

Timothy slowly stood, and he put his hands on his caned buttocks. Dorothy was delighted to see that her husband's penis was still at its impressive full erection.

The headmistress took off her spectacles, they were only for show, and her eyes were wild with lust.

Dorothy put the cane down and stroked her husband's rigid cock.

"Well young man, I hope that you are going to give your headmistress a good fucking with this huge weapon," smiled Dorothy.

"I am going to give you the fucking that you deserve, you horny slut, get your skirt off," replied Timothy, hoping that his wife did not have knickers on underneath.

Dorothy hurriedly undid and removed her skirt, showing that she was not wearing knickers and that her hairy cunt was soaked.

"Bend over the desk, bitch," said Timothy, removing his lowered shorts so that he had better movement.

Dorothy bent over the desk and Timothy raised her gown and flipped it up her back. Timothy looked at his wife's large arse, an arse that he had caned several times before and would cane again.

"I never tire of seeing your beautiful arse, Dorothy," said Timothy, caressing his wife's bottom.

"I bet that you are thinking of having me bent over this desk for a caning," replied Dorothy.

"Certainly in the future, but right now you are bent over this desk for a fucking," said Timothy, his cock pressed against Dorothy's backside.

The eighteen-stroke caning had made Timothy think that he could fuck forever, he was about to try.

Timothy eased his cock into his wife's wet cunt, and Dorothy gasped, as she usually did when her husband's penis penetrated her.

Timothy put his hands on Dorothy's hips and commenced the fucking slowly. There would be the opportunity to speed up later.

Timothy moved in and out at a slow and steady pace, the schoolboy was going to give his headmistress the fucking that she desired.

Dorothy was not far from cumming, she was lucky to have a husband with a large cock, and the ability to use it to its full potential.

A slight increase in the pace of Timothy's thrusts had Dorothy cumming for the first time.

"Oh fuck, oh god, oh shit," said Dorothy, as she gripped the far edge of the desk.

Timothy continued the shafting, he had great staying power anyway but the caning seemed to have added to that. He varied the pace of his thrusts, and Dorothy always seemed to be either cumming or about to cum.

On and on the fucking went, it was going beyond both of their wildest dreams.

Dorothy wailed through her latest orgasm, as still, Timothy's penis slid in and out.

Timothy, and Dorothy, had lost count of how many times she had orgasmed, but Timothy now increased the pace of his thrusts. He intended to build up to a monumental climax for both of them.

"Shit, fucking hell, fucking hell," shouted Dorothy, as Timothy moved rapidly in and out.

Timothy was now fucking his wife hard and fast, and he knew that he would soon be having a tremendous ejaculation.

Dorothy was cumming for the umpteenth time when Timothy roared and his penis expelled jet after jet of spunk into his wife's hot and wet cunt.

It took a long time for them both to come down, but Tinothy eventually withdrew, and Dorothy slowly stood up.

Dorothy turned, and they lovingly kissed.

"I suppose next time I will have my schoolgirl uniform on?" smiled Dorothy.

"Very likely," replied Timothy.

For the next several weeks, sex would be regular but conventional, but at some point, Mr and Mrs Stroud will act out one of their role-play scenarios.

Timothy slept on his front that night and squirmed on his office chair the next morning. The headmistress had certainly given the impertinent schoolboy a sound thrashing, and then the schoolboy had given the horny headmistress a good fucking.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments