Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lovely Lady Next Door

"I get into some fun with my neighbor"

67
9 Comments 9
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“Are you new around here?” a stunning Latina asked me as I was checking my mail.

“Just a couple of months now,” I replied, turning around to get a better look at her.

My guess would have been she was at least five years older than me, somewhere in her early forties. She was a few inches taller than me, and she had a slim build for a woman who had given birth a couple of times. Whenever I saw her, she usually sported a pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt or blouse that showed off her breasts. I would occasionally catch glances of her as she was walking by, trying to sneak a peek at her.

My favorite mental image came from a voyeuristic encounter around the time I first saw her. I saw voyeuristic, but it wasn't a sexual thing to most people. I heard some noise outside, and when I went to investigate, I saw her bending over to get something out of her car. She was wearing jeans, and she had tucked a hand-shaped fly swatter in her back pocket. I just remember it being the perfect target, and an implement that could have handled the job.

“I'm Isabella, and it's just me and the boys,” she introduced herself, not extending a hand after noticing mine were full.

“Fiona,” I answered back with a short wave.

“Is it just you all alone? Or do you have a secret boyfriend?” she joked as I thumbed through the fliers and junk mail in my hands.

“It's just me, I've been by myself for a few years,” I answered with maybe too much information.

“Oh, I'm sorry honey, I'm sure you'll be ok. You're a beautiful woman. Some guy will snatch you up sooner or later,” she said, starting with compassion and ending with optimism.

“How have you been?” I questioned, desperately trying to drive the line of questioning away from my love life or lack thereof.

“I've been better. My ex-husband has been late with the child support, and I've been working extra shifts just to keep up with the bills,” she solemnly replied.

“When is your next night off?” I asked trying not to sound to eager after deducing she was single.

“Tomorrow, why?” she said as the curiosity crossed her face.

“I think a bottle of wine and some relaxing would do us both some good,” I suggested with a friendly smile.

“That sounds wonderful,” she beamed before we parted ways.

I sighed as I tossed the junk mail into the recycle and put the relevant stuff next to the radio. Seducing straight women can be a challenge sometimes, but maybe with a little wine, she would be more willing to spend the night with me. I clicked on the FM and turned the dial toward the classic rock station. After kicking off my shoes, I walked into the kitchen to see if I had any unopened bottles of wine in the cabinet or any snacks.

After opening the cabinet and seeing all that remained was a half a box of Merlot that I hadn't touched in weeks and a bag of spicy nacho corn chips rolled up without a chip clip.

“That certainly won't do,” I said out loud.

The next day at the store, I was walking around the aisles aimlessly searching for the perfect pairing to hopefully ensure a perfect pairing. I wasn't really feeling something dark and heavy, so I wandered toward the coolers and picked out a bright crisp Sauvignon Blanc. I went with some snow peas and hummus for a snack, figuring I wanted her to think I was classy.

That evening, I arrived at her door and knocked, carrying our goodies in one hand. She answered the door and although I was expecting her to be in something more comfortable; she was dressed in a fiery red dress.

“Oh, did you want to go out somewhere?” I asked tentatively, thinking maybe I misremembered our conversation.

“Not really, but I don't have company very often, so I wanted to dress nice,” she responded, showing me into her home.

“The kids home?” I inquired, trying to figure out if we were alone.

“They're with my mother. I figured this could just be a girl’s night,” she giggled and invited me to join her on the couch.

“I should get a corkscrew for this,” I said, motioning to the bottle.

“Oh, first cabinet on the right,” she told me as I entered her kitchen.

As I was about to grab the drawer, I noticed the palm-shaped fly swatter on the counter. The visions of her carrying it right next to her perfectly shaped backside came into my mind. I froze as I examined it closer. Before I could put it down, and get back to the task at hand, I saw her looking at me.

“It's cool, isn't it?” she mentioned as I started to blush a little.

“I haven't seen one like that before, is it good at getting the flies?” I asked curiously.

“I wouldn't know,” she answered quickly before munching down on a snow pea.

That comment sparked my curiosity. Was she implying that it wasn't used for swatting flies? Maybe it was used for swatting something else. I could barely keep my composure as I fumbled around for the corkscrew, just thinking of gripping it tightly in my hand and applying it firmly to her backside.

I was able to manage pouring us a couple glasses and make it back to the couch without spilling anything, but she could sense that I was a little nervous.

“I don't bite,” she laughed as she scooted closer to me on the couch.

PhoenexSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PhoenexSexTS

Was she trying to seduce me? If she was it was certainly working. I'm bad at reading signals sometimes, so maybe she was just being friendly. Still, I wasn't going to make a move until I was confident she would reciprocate.

For the next half hour or so, we just enjoyed sipping our wine, eating our snacks, and complaining about a variety of different subjects. I was starting to be emboldened by our libations and finally mustered up the courage to ask her the question I had been dying to ask.

“So, if it's not for swatting flies, what do you use that hand-shaped fly swatter for?” I blurted out during a quiet lull.

She almost choked on her wine before setting the glass down and regaining herself.

“What?” she blushed and looked a little stunned, like I had uncovered her deep dark secret.

“The fly swatter, when I asked you earlier if it was good at swatting flies you said you wouldn't know,” I probed a little bit further.

“It's embarrassing,” she started as she adjusted herself on the couch, trying to avoid giving me an answer.

“I have a few guesses,” I responded, taking another sip and laying my glass on the table. I shifted my weight to the side and turned toward her.

“I imagine it would have a good sting if used to spank a bottom,” I laid it all out for her.

“I don't know what you mean,” she stammered with her face starting to turn red.

“I mean, I think you use that to spank yourself,” I replied seductively as I put my hand on her knee.

In an instant, she knew she was discovered. I knew she was hiding something, and to find out that it was a fetish that we both shared was a bonus. She was a little reluctant at first, and honestly, I don't know if she had ever been with a woman before, but she wasn't pulling away from my touch.

“Would you be interested in going over my knee?” I asked as I positioned myself comfortably on the couch.

She was hesitant for a moment before she stood. She adjusted her red flowing dress and came over to my right side. When I took her hand, I could feel the sweat beading on her fingers. She breathed in deeply and allowed me to guide her over my lap.

I started by caressing her firm backside. I could feel the outline of her panties through the thin fabric of her dress. She moaned slightly, and I could feel the sensual electricity coursing through her as I continued to rub her bottom.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I started to land my hand on her upturned bottom. She let out a series of soft gasps as I alternated spanking her bouncing cheeks. Although she was still fully clothed, I could feel the warmth rising from her freshly spanked bottom.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I continued to increase the pace and strength of the strokes, watching her buns wiggle as I spanked her.

“I think it's time for this dress to come up,” I mentioned with a wide grin.

She nodded in agreement and moved her hands down to the bottom of her dress and slowly moved it up her back. I was surprised when she exposed her panties to me. She was wearing white cotton panties that covered most of her butt.

“I would have put on something sexier, if I had thought we would be in this position,” she tried to explain.

“I think they look good on you,” I smiled back at her and gave them a snap, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I started to spank her firmly and sensually over her cotton panties. I could feel the pressure of her pressing into my thighs. She started to wiggle and moan as I began to turn her deliciously brown backside into a light red.

Before removing her panties, I slipped my hand between her legs and began to trace the outline of her of her panties. Moving three fingers around the inside of her thighs, feeling the wetness. She moved her right hand down, and slid her fingers inside.

“Do you like being a naughty girl?” I asked, spanking her hard as she continued to finger herself.

She nodded as she continued to moan in ecstasy. I reached my hand under the elastic waistband, and I pulled her cotton panties down to her ankles. She moved her legs and let them fall to the floor. Her naked, exposed bottom was staring right at me, with the faint red marks mesmerizing me. I gave her a few playful smacks with my hand before reaching over her and picking up the hand-shaped fly swatter.

With the swatter in hand, I used it to rub her stinging backside. I brought it high in the air and swung with all I had.

Smack!

It landed hard on her butt, leaving a nice rosy imprint. She let out a yelp as the slap echoed throughout the room. I grinned with excitement, as I could feel my own pussy start to moisten. She used her forefingers to slowly trace the outer edge of her slit, and I knew it was time for a finale.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I landed a fury of smacks on her perfectly positioned backside, watching intently as I brought the swatter down on her as fast and as hard as I could. She squirmed in orgasmic pleasure, rocking back and forth on my lap.

When she stopped, she turned over and sat on my lap. I could feel the heat burning from her bottom, transferring to my thighs. I gave her a smooth kiss and rubbed her back a little.

“That was an interesting girl’s night,” she said, turning toward me.

“We'll have to do it again sometime,” I responded as I took a sip of my wine.

Published 
Written by MallardFiona
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments