Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Topsy-Turvy

"Sue gains a new perspective on spanking"

28
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was a fine line, Tom realized, between ogling the scene playing out in front of him and trying to not conspicuously look away. He was at a spanking party at the local BDSM dungeon, and in front of him a very petite college-age-looking girl was draped naked over the lap of a slightly older twenty-something girl wielding a leather paddle. The younger of the two was crying incoherently while the other was working her bottom over with the paddle, turning it from pink to red.

The girl doing the spanking was sporting a white pleated skirt and a spaghetti-strap tank-top. Pinned to it was a small tag with the word Top on it, not very different from the one on Tom's lapel. No doubt in the pile of clothes on the floor adjacent to the chair at the center of Tom's attention was a similar tag that said Bottom.

Outside of Tom's immediate field of view were a few dozen other folks in various states of dress. Tom's dress code for the evening was business casual. He wasn't expecting to get to engage in anything physical this evening. His best-case scenario was meeting someone he could invite out for a vanilla date, but with a common interest to at least talk about.

The petite girl receiving her spanking was a brunette with her hair in a ponytail that Tom figured would have been just below shoulder length had it not been draped behind the girl's head hanging towards the floor. Her legs seemed to be in constant movement, but her disciplinarian kept a hold of her right hand, pinning it to the small of her back, which limited her movement. When she raised her head, Tom could see the anguish on her face, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth open in a nearly permanent squeal.

The girl spanking her was scarcely larger, in Tom's view, but she seemed to make up for her slight frame with tremendous endurance. She wielded the paddle expertly, moving her spanks all around both cheeks from the top of the ass-crack to halfway down the thighs. Occasionally she would land a swat on the hapless girl's inner thighs, wresting a particularly loud squeal out of her and making her splay her legs apart. Tom's vantage point unfortunately didn't afford him a good view, but he thought it would have been uncouth to get up and move just so he could see that aspect better.

The spanker in front of him grabbed a hank of the ponytail of the girl prone on her lap and tugged her head up, her words a snarl as she asked her if she was learning anything. Tom thought that her behavior was an amazing contrast to her much more feminine looks. For not the first time in the evening, he had a dark thought that it was such a shame that she wasn't herself nude, draped across his lap, with her own bottom being tanned by his hand. His cock - already stirred by the spectacles all around him - twitched at the mental image.

Presently, she tugged further at the hank of hair in her grip, forcing the hapless crying girl to her feet. She stood and her hands shot behind her to her flaming bottom, her eyes still screwed shut as she hopped from one foot to the other. The formerly seated girl stood up behind her, grabbed her by the elbow and steered her towards the wall behind the spanking chair, arranged her hands and said something Tom couldn't hear before leaving her charge and heading back towards the center of the room.

When she was heading more or less in Tom's direction, he gave her a golf-clap and a smile. She turned slightly towards him and altered her path in his direction. As she neared, he could see her glance down slightly. Tom figured she was looking at his Top label. As she got near enough, he spoke.

"Very well done, I must say. You are clearly a very enthusiastic spanker."

She smiled and replied, "Thanks. Were you there the whole time?"

"Most of it. I just couldn't bring myself to look away."

She smirked, "Naturally, with a naked lady draped over my lap, that's hardly a surprise."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a pretty sight, but I was also amazed at the contrast - or rather, the lack of one - between the two of you. If you don't mind my saying so, you're a very petite lady to be so fierce."

Her smile broadened just a bit at that and she shrugged, "I like what I like."

"Oh, absolutely. And you're obviously very practiced at it. Do you spank boys and girls?"

"No, just girls. I don't think I'd like the kind of guy who'd want to be spanked by me."

Tom raised an eyebrow, "Really? I'm a little surprised your pin says 'Top' instead of 'Switch' in that case."

She rolled her eyes, "Well, it's not something I come here for, anyway."

"You don't feel safe to be on the receiving end here?"

"It's not so much that I don't feel safe. I'm sure everyone here would respect a safeword."

"Well, what then? You don't mind talking about it, do you?"

She smiled, "No, I don't mind. You seem quite polite. I guess I just didn't expect to find someone here I'd trust."

"So in an ideal world, if you did find someone here you could trust, what would you want?"

She looked away for a moment and then turned back and said, "I don't know. I guess if I can't talk about it here, I can't really talk about it anywhere, can I?"

Tom smiled. She bit her lip and said, "Well, I think I'd prefer something sensual. Not like what I like to dish out. I think I'd like to be over someone's lap and sort of get a sort of sensual rub-down alternated with spanks. That sounds really hot to me, now that I say it out loud."

"Yeah, it sounds hot to me too."

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

She blushed a little deeper and said, "Well, how would it work from your perspective?"

"Well, I have a little bit of service-top in me, I guess. I get a lot of pleasure out of giving a woman what she wants. I think in this case, it'd be better for you to take off your pants just so that the massage part would be more sensual. I hope that isn't a deal-breaker."

"No, I think that would be reasonable. Implements?"

"Oh, no. Just my hand for this. Anything else would be far too harsh."

She smiled, "I was just making sure."

"What's your safeword?"

"Oh, I like the 'red,' 'yellow,' and 'green' system."

Tom took a half step closer and smiled and put on his most gentle voice, "Well, it's entirely up to you, but if this sounds like something you'd like to try, I am at your service."

The blush returned to her cheeks and she furtively looked around the room and then moved her hands down to her waist and unsnapped and peeled down her pants. She turned slightly when they were down to her knees and reached out to steady herself with one hand while she took off her shoe and pulled her pants off that leg, then switched hands and feet to repeat the motion. Tom tried to keep his face as impassive as he could as he watched her. He could see that she had a pretty light blue thong on. So much the better.

She put her shoes back on. She was wearing moderately high heels and as she stood back up, he marveled at how they gave her calves and bottom absolutely perfect curves. He smiled and walked past her to the chair and sat down.

She stepped to his right side and lowered herself down over his lap, bracing herself on his right thigh, and then moving her hands to the floor.

Tom looked down at the perfect bottom positioned just so over his right thigh. He brought his left hand down to hold her by the waist, and gently placed his right hand down on her bottom, covering her crack just above her sit-spots. He moved his hand around in a circle, rubbing her bottom. He could feel her breathing. It remained slow.

After a few moments of rubbing, he raised his hand and brought it sharply down on her left cheek. He rubbed the impact in briefly and then raised his hand and spanked the other cheek. He then rubbed a couple of circles and then repeated the whole sequence. The second time, he thought he might have heard a noise like "mmf" come from her, but wasn't sure. He didn't change anything. He was in no hurry. He repeated the cycle several more times.

By this point, he thought he could feel her breathing getting just slightly quicker. He broke his pattern and gave her two quick spanks before returning to rubbing.

This time he got an "Ooh" from her. By this point he could just start to see a pink oval appear over the center of each of her bottom globes. Her feet began to move just a little.

His next spanks were no harder, but his target was slightly lower. Not quite on her thighs, but definitely on the sensitive sit-spots. He gave her four quick spanks and then rubbed them in. He was rewarded with an "Ungh" noise and her feet moved some more.

Now Tom went further. He started a long series of slow spanks - still not too hard, but going much longer between rubs. As he finished up the first series and began to rub, she gave a long moan, and her feet moved apart a bit.

Tom looked down and was able to see the thin fabric of the thong hiding her sex. He briefly had a dark thought wishing he could see through it, but knew if he did anything untoward now he'd regret it.

He returned to giving her long groups of swats, with some rubbing in between. She reacted by moaning some more and moving her feet further apart.

Finally she said, "Oh, please..."

Tom stopped and went back to rubbing and said," 'Please' what?"

"Oh, please, please... Please..." and moved her feet even further apart.

Tom moved his hand from rubbing her bottom cheeks to reaching down between them, laying it on top of the fabric covering her sex. He rubbed it through the fabric, feeling the warmth under it. She moaned aloud again.

Now Tom interrupted his rubbing of her pussy through the thong with somewhat harder swats on her bottom cheeks, bringing sharp "Aaah" cries out of her that were then followed by very similar vocalizations when his hand returned to rubbing her through the thong.

Her breathing was fast now and punctuated with moans. He started rubbing her faster, concentrating on the area where he judged her clit was. Her voice was breathy as she said, "Oh, God... Oh my Goooooooood."

On that last word, he felt her stiffen up and her thighs clamped together, with his hand still on her thong. She shook and convulsed a couple of times and then he felt her relax over his lap. He returned his hand to her bottom and rubbed as she sighed in her afterglow.

After a bit he helped her to stand up, and then invited her to sit in his lap. She kissed him and smiled, and said, "Wow. Thanks... oh, I don't even know your name."

"Tom. And yours?"

"Sue. That was incredible. What about... you?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I'll be remembering this later, though, I can assure you."

Sue blushed. Tom said, "So, you want to meet for a drink sometime?"

Sue laughed, "I can't believe you're just asking me out after giving me a spanking and an orgasm."

"Well, I mean, I'd like to get to know you better... I mean... well, you know."

Sue smiled, "Yeah. I'd like that."

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments