Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Intimate and Top Secret Files of Lady Agnes Jackhammer

"A story of a clandestine women's society, Atlantis, and the American Civil War. But nothing is what it seems…"

16
14 Comments 14
5.5k Views 5.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Punked

Author's Notes

"Our yarn begins in the year 1862 - October, to be precise; the war between the United States and the Confederacy is well into its second year and the tide has begun to turn… We take up the story in London, at a party hosted by Lord Palmerston, the British Prime Minister. <p> [ADVERT] </p>His wife, Lady Agnes – the heroine of our little tale, is entertaining Sir Reginald Quailpipe in her chambers."

My mouth was full. Specifically, it was full of Sir Reginald Quailpipe’s cock. My nose was being tickled by the greying hair on his ample belly. I slid my lips slowly up his length until his rigid steed popped out of my mouth. Sir Reginald groaned as my hand took over, firmly and rapidly stroking his manhood until a tell-tale throbbing indicated that he was about to erupt.

“Oh, what a gusher, Sir Reginald!” I cooed as he showered my fingers with his pearly seed. His face had gone a deep purple, and for a tiny moment, I thought I might have pushed his excitement levels a smidgen too far.

 “Are you all right, Sir Reginald?” I enquired with a genuine hint of concern. His breathing was rather laboured.

“Oh, my goodness!” he gasped. Thankfully, the purple hue of his face started to return to its more usual ruddy complexion. “I’m sure you will be the death of me. The warmth of your mouth is–exquisite!”

I smiled. “I’m glad you survived, Sir Reginald.” Glancing at the brass clock on the mantle, I continued, “Now, I don’t wish to rush you, but…”

“I understand, my lady. You need to get back to your husband, of course.”

“Oh, Lord no – nothing quite so tedious. I believe, as we speak, he’s busy being entertained by the wife of the Russian ambassador.”

“Princess Maria? Really? Won’t his presence be missed?”

“Oh, I’m sure he won’t be gone long enough to be missed, Sir Reginald. That young strumpet knows exactly what she’s doing.”

“Much like yourself,” said Sir Reginald ruefully.

“Naughty, Sir Reginald!” I chided, giving his buttocks a slap. “That harlot will likely be encasing his stiffy in that furry chalice of hers at this very moment.”

I laughed at his expression. “Are you disappointed, Sir? Did you think to cum in my sweet cunny?”

“My lady, there is, of course, nothing I would like more than burying my humble rod in your luscious quim, however, I know my place. And anyway, it may just have killed me.”

We both guffawed and I patted his knee. “Well, who knows? Maybe next time you will find me more amenable.” I gave him a coquettish smile. “If you’re lucky, I might even let you roger my nancy...”

Sir Reginald gasped.

“…but don’t forget what you need to do for me, Sir Reginald. Or next time we meet, instead of burying your little tallywag in my back door, I’ll be munching on it in a sliced meat sandwich.”

Sir Reginald shivered. “I will endeavour to do whatever I can to avoid that, my lady.”

“Good. Now, you know what the Princess is up to – what about the Duchess?”

“Oh, she won’t disappoint you, my lady – she’s absolutely raring to go.”

“Excellent. Ah, perfect timing, Florence. Would you be so good as to return Sir Reginald to the party?”

I sighed as my, ahem, maid, Florence Blowpipe, quickly escorted Sir Reginald out of my chambers.

I had barely a moment to compose myself before she returned with my next visitor; this one looking much younger; strong and solid with a neatly trimmed black beard and moustache.

“My lady, may I present the Atlantean representative to London; Ambassador Cajix.”

“Ah, Ambassador Cajix, welcome to my home!”

“Thank you, Lady Agnes. It’s so good to see you in less formal surroundings.”

“Yes, our previous meetings haven’t given us much opportunity for anything very intimate, have they? Is there something I can get you? A drink, or…?”

The look the ambassador gave me told me all I needed to know.

“Thank you, Florence–you may leave us.”

“Yes, my lady.”

I moved closer to Cajix and circled my arms around his neck.

“I’ve never had the opportunity to give you a proper welcome, have I, Ambassador?” I purred in his ear.

“Oh, call me Cajix, please.”

“Cajix…tell me, are the stories about Atlantean males true?”

“Well, that would depend on what you’ve heard, Lady Agnes.”

I reflected. Ever since the surfacing of the Atlanteans years ago, there had been rumours and speculation.

Where did they come from? What had they been doing?

Still, nobody knew where their home was. In the ocean, yes. But where exactly? Nobody knew, and they weren’t telling.

Acceptance had been fitful. And then, as they became integrated into civilised society, the questions had become more intimate. Not least because of the rumours.

I whispered in his ear and watched his eyes go wide. Then he leaned forward and gently kissed my lips. “Would you like to find out, my lady?”

In answer, I rested my hand on the bulge in his pants. He grinned. “Your reputation precedes you, Lady Agnes.”

“Mmm - and what exactly have you heard about me?”

With one arm around my shoulders, Cajix cupped my buttocks with his other hand. “That you are intelligent, clever, and not to be underestimated.”

“Is that all?” I breathed in his ear as I undid his trousers and slipped my hand inside.

“Oh, no. I’ve heard plenty of other things; she’s a, ahmm, generous hostess who welcomes her guests with warmth and enthusiasm.” His hands were busy under my skirts.

I nibbled his ear. “Well, I cannot, ohhhh - deny any of those things?”

Oh, my lord, he had clever fingers!

“We do have business to discuss, Lady Agnes.”

“Maybe afterwards,” I mumbled.

He laughed. “Very well, if that is what you wish?”

“Oh, I wish it very much, Cajix,” I breathed. “In fact, I insist. To cement our–alliance, shall we say?”

Damn, I was getting way more than I’d bargained for! If what I’d heard was true, this was going to be a very interesting experience indeed! Oh, what we did for the cause!

ooOoo

He’d used me! Used me like a cheap dollymop!

But, I admitted to myself, it was, perhaps, worth it.

It hadn’t taken us long to disrobe. Cajix had freed my babs from their holster and I’d lowered his trews, and…

“Oh my…”

His cock hadn’t been so much long, as unbelievably thick. And…?

“What’s this?” I’d asked, stroking another appendage just below his bulbous rod.

“That, my dear Agnes, Is my stipulus. You might think of it as a kind of tentacle.”

So, the Atlanteans really were different!

After that, things had progressed swiftly. It hadn’t been long before I’d found myself kneeling face down on my bed with my bare arse in the air whilst Cajix fucked me from behind with his massive tool!

At the same time, his stipulus had started to tickle my back entrance, seeking a way inside. I’d begun to panic as his length wormed its way inside me. Oh, my God! What was happening?

“Relax, Agnes, my dear. I promise it will not hurt. And it will do things to you you’ve never dreamed of.”

and his stipulus had pushed its way inside me, slithering past my starfish, finding a part of me that none had ever found before.

“Ohhhhhh…”

He’d been right. I’d never felt anything like it, as it pushed onwards and upwards, stimulating and impaling me. Meanwhile, his cock had stretched my madge beyond anything it had experienced before, either.

Oh, lord – What was this man doing to me?

My jugs had swung to and fro as he’d rogered my wet cunny and unsuspecting backside with his dual weapons. I’d abandoned any sense of decorum as he’d driven both deep inside me and I’d made increasingly loud, unladylike noises, leaving no doubt about the state of my excitement.

And then he’d cum in me. He’d shot copious seed from his dual cannons and it had been so utterly overwhelming and filling! I’d cried out as I’d felt him pulsing; it was like two geysers erupting inside me, creaming my insides, driving me over the edge…

And then I’d fainted.

ooOoo

When I came round, I saw Cajix leaning over me, a smile upon his face.

“Oh, my Lord!”

His smile widened.

I’d been used like a whore. Between my legs I was so wet it felt like a dam had burst. I was leaking a river of cum, and I really, really couldn’t afford this. I needed my wits when dealing with this devious man. He held the key to so many things.

Feeling at a distinct disadvantage, I quickly started to dress.

“Tell me – honestly - where does Britain stand on the war between the United States and the Confederacy?” he asked.

I frowned. Damn, he was getting straight into it. “I’m sure you know this, Cajix.”

“Humour me.”

I sighed. “My husband, as usual, is playing both ends against the middle. Many here in Britain sympathise with the plight of the South. They think the Northerners to be tiresome meddlers.

“And what about the slavery issue?”

“Well, as you know, Britain abolished slavery over fifty years ago. But, once again, the North doesn’t seem committed to emancipation. And the protectionist Union trade policy is likely to drive supporters away. The Confederacy, on the other hand, provides the cotton Britain desperately needs for its factories.”

“And what do you think, Agnes?”

“Unless something changes, I think Britain will continue to sit on the fence. Which is likely to cause a degree of soreness to one's nether regions if one is not careful.”

I finally faced Cajix fully dressed and respectable once more.

“Lincoln needs to understand that neither Britain nor France will support the Union as things stand. At the moment, they aren’t supporting the Confederacy either, but my sources tell me that could change. If the President wants to get them off the fence in his favour, then he needs to act, and act soon.”

“What would you suggest, Lady Agnes?”

 “Lincoln could issue a proclamation announcing the freedom of all the slaves in America,” I suggested.

“And you think that will entice the British and French to support the Union?”

“Yes.”

“And that’s what you want to happen?”

“Of course I do. You know what we stand for, Cajix. The civil war in the Americas is already turning. Even without European support, the Confederacy is likely to lose eventually.”

“Hmmm.”

“What does that mean, Cajix? What are your aims?”

“We, too, need support. Many countries still reject our overtures. We need allies, and the North is the most likely candidate.” He paused. “And we can help with that.”

“How?”

Cajix hesitated. Then he sighed.

“I will tell you something I know; The CSS Scorpion is due to leave Mobile, Alabama in seven days. She will attempt to break the Union blockade. On board are Confederate envoys seeking European support. Plus a very large amount of gold bullion.”

Bribes!

“I see. And what do you want me to do?”

“Stop them.” He said simply.

“And why can’t you do that? Sea power is what you do best.”

“Because we don’t want to be seen to be involved. And your methods tend to be so much more subtle, my dear.”

I bit my lip. “That’s it?”

Cajix shrugged. “We could do with a little help from your sisters, Lady Agnes,” he said. “We understand how persuasive they can be when whispering in the right ears. You have an incredible reach around the world, whilst we are still barely recognised.”

“You’re calling in your favours?”

He smiled. “I don’t like to think of it quite like that. I consider it–more of a trade. Our continuing support with the technology and construction you have been receiving from us in exchange for your covert influence and power.”

“You ask a lot.”

“The machines we have helped you build are the best, and you know it!”

Yes, I did know it. But I still needed to know more if…

“Hmm. But I still don’t really understand your–objectives,” I said, trying to draw out the answers I needed.

“Like you, we are playing – how do you call it – the long game. Our alliance with your Sisterhood is critical to our plans. You are critical. You wield a power that transcends national borders. We value that, as you value us.”

He grinned. “And we greatly admire your continuing aspiration for female ascendancy in this male-dominated world.”

I studied him for a moment. Did I believe him? Not for a minute. And I certainly couldn’t trust him. No, he was just trying to moisten my muff.

There was something else, too. Something he wasn’t telling me. He was using us, but I still didn’t know what he hoped to gain. I would have to play along to find out.

“Very well. Seven days? That’s going to be tight, even for us. I had better get a move on. The Cunnylingus is ready to sail. I will join her tonight and set up the intercept.

Cajix smiled. “Thank you, Lady Agnes. If you are content, I will loan you one of my navigators. She’s, um, already on her way to join your vessel.”

“Oh? You anticipated my cooperation?” Then I did a double take. She? In the fifty or so years since these people had bubbled to the surface, an Atlantean woman had never been seen. Indeed, many wondered if they even existed.

“You’re sending a female?”

He shrugged modestly. “With you, Would I dare do anything else, my lady?”

Well, this was an interesting development. I would look forward to meeting this person. Yes, very interesting indeed!

ooOoo

As Florence and I entered the elevator at the rear of my lodgings and began to descend, I reflected. I didn’t trust Cajix. Atlantean or not, he was a man. And men simply couldn’t be trusted with the future. Men were stupid, selfish, self-centred, arrogant fools lacking in real vision.

And here I was on yet another mission. In public, I represented my husband and the British government, yet in reality, it was the Sisterhood whose interests I really embodied. Now, however, I was also working for the Atlanteans. I’d have to watch myself or I could end up in a lot of trouble.

The elevator finally opened deep under London’s streets. Deeper even than the new underground railway that was being built for the citizens of the capital. But this railway belonged to us! To the Sisterhood. And standing ready was a gleaming steam engine. Christened the Penetrator, this train and the private–secret–underground railway line had been constructed with Atlantean assistance. I had to concede that they had been instrumental in helping us build our network. But at what cost?

Florence and I boarded the Penetrator, and we set off, reaching top speed in only a minute or so. Even so, it would be several hours before we reached our destination. Plenty of time to gather my thoughts and discuss things with my number two.

MaryAnRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaryAnRose

ooOoo

As the Penetrator eased to a halt at our underground port base in the early hours I could see Nell–Commander Nell Suckwell, captain of the Cunnylingus–waiting for us. Dark-haired and stocky, Nell was a formidable commander and one of a very select few I would trust with such an important and tricky mission.

Standing by her was a stranger. Tall and willowy, she stood out like a true gentleman in the House of Commons.

“Good morning, Nell. How is she?” I said, nodding at the vessel behind her.

Nell gave me a huge smile. “She’s just awaiting your arrival, Ma’am. We’re ready to cast off.”

I looked at the vessel; one of our two submersibles, she was yellow-gold in colour and tougher than iron. Her lines were sleek–perfect for coursing through the ocean deeps.

She was the pinnacle of technology and innovation; her engines and weapons far superior to anything known in modern warships.

I looked at the woman standing beside her.

“And…?”

“May I introduce Dartha–our Atlantean navigator, who arrived an hour ago.”

I nodded to her and reserved judgement. Whether she would be friend or foe remained to be seen.

Though I had a plan…

“What about the Mingemuncher?”

Nell glanced at Dartha before replying. “It's as we discussed, Ma’am. Maybe two or three more weeks before she’s ready to sail again.”

“Good.” I turned to Florence. “You know what to do?”

“Yes, my lady.”

I watched with mixed feelings as she headed over to the Mingemuncher. I liked to have her by my side, but on this occasion, I needed her elsewhere.

We descended a ladder into the control room of the Cunnylingus. I noted how busy the crew were as she prepared to sail. To a man, every single one a female! Things were definitely looking up!

Shortly after, we cast off and made for the open sea. After a quiet word with Nell, we gathered with our new navigator around the chart, which displayed the seas of the West Indies off the Florida coast.

Dartha drew a triangle on the chart joining the tip of Florida, Bermuda, and Puerto Rico.

“We expect the Scorpion’s course to take her north of Cuba through this area here. We will aim to intercept in the middle, about here–roughly 150 miles south of Bermuda.” She smiled sadly. “Ships are always going missing in this area. One more shouldn’t raise too many questions.”

I pursed my lips.

“Very well. We will have to proceed at maximum revolutions to get there in time. Commander?”

Nell nodded towards a buxom Lieutenants standing to one side.

“My First Lieutenant will take us down and keep the watch until we are closer to our target. Dartha can then guide us close in.

“Very well. Perhaps we can retire to your quarters?” I asked suggestively. “I didn’t get much sleep on the Penetrator.”

Nell smiled at me. She knew exactly what I had in mind. As we moved toward her cabin, Dartha spoke up.

“Lady Agnes?”

“Yes, Dartha?”

“What duties would you like me to fulfil?”  

“Well, there is quite a bit of time to kill, Dartha. We thought we might, ahh…”

“Yes, my lady, I understand. But the Ambassador bade me not to let you out of my sight, so…”

“Well…” I exchanged a knowing glance with Nell. “Perhaps you’d like to join us?”

“Why thank you, Lady Agnes. I would like that very much. I’ve heard so much about you, and I wouldn’t want to miss such an opportunity.”

I loved it when a plan came together! Let’s see what you’ve got to say for yourself, young Atlantean...

ooOoo

We’d planned to seduce Dartha, but it turned out not to be necessary. If anything, from the moment we stepped into Nell’s quarters, I was the one being seduced. Nell kissed me full on the mouth, as hands–I didn’t know whose-quickly removed my outer clothes.

Dartha planted delicate little kisses over my shoulder. My breathing quickened and I moaned softly at the touch of her lips.

Nell unhooked my brassiere, releasing my ripe fruits. I admired Nell’s already naked body as her hand moved to my breast, delicately rolling a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Dartha’s head lowered to circle its mate with her tongue, teasing me. I closed my eyes and whimpered as the warmth of her mouth made me quiver.

I felt myself lifted, and when I opened my eyes again, we were all three lying naked on the bed, a tangle of sumptuous, naked flesh. I recognised the long legs of Dartha lying invitingly in front of me.

I leant toward Dartha’s madge and cupped her buttocks in my hands. Her legs automatically opened as she felt my breath on her mound and…

I gasped in shock.

Her muff! There was something different here. Not one, but two flowers, side by side. My fingers tentatively reached out, began to explore.

Incredible! Two delightful openings, with just a delicate membrane between them.

I heard Dartha moan as I teased a clit from its hood with my fingers, tasted her wetness with my tongue...

Ohhh…!

Someone was kissing my buttocks; lips moving closer to my crack. Another gasp of pleasure escaped me as Dartha’s tongue slid between my fleshy orbs, danced around my tight little roundmouth, licking and probing. Oh my God, her tongue was incredible, working its wonderful magic!

I moaned loudly as a finger slipped into my snatch, taking me up yet another notch.

Nell joined me between Dartha’s thighs. I saw a wild look in her eyes as she set eyes on her difference. Her eyes met mine for a moment and then she dipped to savour the wetness of this lovely creature’s furry chalice; there was barely room for us both as we each worked on a luscious quim; greedily exchanging wet kisses in between.

I groaned as Dartha’s tongue thrust deeply into my back door. Her fingers were playing with me mercilessly now, teasing my clit, bringing me closer to a climax with every stroke. I spread my legs wide and thrust my sopping cunny forward, desperate for release.

My breathing accelerated, and I started whimpering as I started to tip over the edge. I sobbed as I finally unravelled and started to cum. My muscles spasmed, and orgasm followed orgasm…

Oh, my good lord!

For a few moments, I lay breathless, recovering and watching the others. Dartha was a revelation, a sexual demon. I watched as she straddled Nell’s face, demanding attention from her willing tongue.

Spellbound, I stirred upright to kiss Dartha. I could taste myself on her lips and, as Nell worked her charms, Dartha began to pant, her climax eventually coming in shuddering waves that left her spent.

For what seemed like a very long time, the three of us lay there together, cuddling and stroking each other’s skin with tender fingers.

It was Nell’s turn. A familiar lover and regular visitor to my bed, I knew her well, and I loved her strong thighs and sweet cunt. Dartha and I worked her together.  I kissed her pussy lips savouring her taste, her aroma, and the stickiness that betrayed her arousal. Dartha was now doing to Nell what she had done to me, parting her buttocks and working her sorcery on Nell’s little starfish. Opposite her, I slid my tongue up and down her pink slit and around her bud as it peeped from its hood. Nell moaned and whimpered as we massaged her with devious tongues until, with little warning, she climaxed, flooding my mouth, squealing in delight as she came hard. I thrust my tongue into her, fucking her with my mouth, enjoying the incredible intimacy of these two wonderful creatures.

ooOoo

Afterwards, we lay snuggled and content in each other’s arms. Nell was brushing the skin of Dartha’s neck with her lips.

“So, Dartha… How is your loyalty to Cajix?”

She was silent for a moment, still in the afterglow of our coupling – or rather, tripling. And then she began to speak.

“Cajix intends to betray you.”

ooOoo

I lay there, confused; the life slowly ebbing from my body.

Where was I?

Thirsty! I was so thirsty!

I tried to lift my head–became nauseous, and quickly let my head fall 

But in that moment, I had seen enough.

I was in a lifeboat. What had happened?

I closed my eyes.

We had boarded the Scorpion–I remembered that. And had taken the Confederate envoys prisoner, along with the captain of the ship. The two envoys I could not picture, but the valet who accompanied them–for some reason, his face stuck. A much more memorable man, and no simple servant I thought. What was his name? John something. Boot? No, Booth! That was it. I remembered it because he had said he was an actor–boasted of it. I wondered why he was really on board?

I couldn’t remember anything after that.

What had happened? The question kept going around in my head as the sun beat down.

My mind started to play tricks on me. I saw Cajix. Was I hallucinating?

No! It had been real!

Cajix! Cajix had been on board. Why was he there? How had he got there so fast?

Disjointed memories started to return.

There were guns firing, men shouting. There was blood–lots of blood.

Cajix is going to betray you. That’s what Dartha had said.

And he had. He had set me up, and betrayed the Sisterhood.

As the word betray surfaced in my mind, Dartha’s bitter words slowly came back to me.

“He is an Atlantean male. You won’t know, but slavery is rife in our world. Cajix doesn’t favour the North–he sympathises with the Confederacy. He wants to discredit the Sisterhood and embarrass your government by exposing your support for the South. Meanwhile, he intends the cargo to go through; payment for, political support and raw materials that we cannot get.”

Inwardly, I smiled to myself as I remembered. Knowing it was coming, the trap ceases to be a trap! I’d thought we’d had a chance.

Had I been wrong, then?

The last of Dartha’s words finally returned to me. “He intends to kill you, I think. He thinks that by removing you he will deal a fatal blow to the Sisterhood. Without you, the Sisterhood will be discredited and without leadership.”

Guns had fired, and the Cunnylingus had foundered, sinking beneath the waves with huge bubbles of air and debris breaking the surface.

I felt despair as I recalled the moment.

The cold steel of a pistol had touched the side of my head; I’d been disarmed, bound and hauled into the brig on board the Scorpion.

I remembered Cajix gloating; telling me how I’d been beaten by a man.

I had spit in his face. He hadn’t liked that–not one bit. That was when they’d bundled me into the boat and set me adrift…

They’d won then…

Hopefully, in a hundred years, things would be different, I thought to myself. Surely, ships wouldn’t be chasing each other around the Caribbean, threatening fire and destruction, the fate of the world resting on the outcome?

I laughed at the thought. I must be delirious. In a hundred years, it would be 1963. Imagine if women were in charge! The world would be a safe place. If men still ruled, however–who knew what could happen?

And if women were in charge now, I wouldn’t be lying in this boat, dying, wondering if the world was going to end.

I tried to think positive things. Surely things couldn’t get worse? Lincoln was a good man. Surely, he would win the war and live, and the world would become a better place?

ooOoo

Aeons passed. Or was it only minutes?

I lay there, my life force slowly ebbing away. It would be over soon. And I couldn’t do a thing about it!

I must be hallucinating. Slowly, I became aware of a noise; something was blocking out the sunlight. Relief from the sun at last! Something was approaching–no, not approaching-descending!

And then the delirium tipped me into unconsciousness.

ooOoo

“Lady Agnes?’’

Consciousness slowly returned. I recognised that voice! I tried to speak, but my mouth was too dry. I struggled to moisten my lips 

Even then, my voice was barely a whisper.

“Ah, Sir Reginald, I–I didn’t think you were going to–to make it in time.”

“I’m sorry, my lady. The flight took longer than anticipated.”

I tried to laugh, but instead starting coughing. I felt hands lifting me into a sitting position, water moistening my lips. When the fit had subsided, I finally managed to speak.

“It seems men do have their uses after all.”

“I do hope so, my lady.”

“The Cunnylingus?”

“She’s safe, my lady. Commander Suckwell’s ruse worked a treat. She took some damage, but, as you planned, the Mingemuncher was on hand to help.” Sir Reginald paused.

“A nice deception, my lady.”

I managed a weak smile. I swallowed painfully. My number two, Commander Florence Blowpipe, was a formidable captain. She’d set sail only a couple of hours after the Cunnylingus.

“Thank you.” I swallowed painfully. “The gold?”

“Secured. It’s on board the Russian ship Sestrinstvo, which just ‘happened’ to be in the vicinity. As you instructed, Princess Maria has taken personal charge of it, and is ensuring safe delivery to the North.”

“Good – it’s n–nice when a plan comes together.” I started coughing again.

“I think we need to get you on board the Duchess, my lady. There is a doctor waiting.”

“The Duchess is here?”

“She’s still the fastest airship in my fleet, my lady. We should reach base by sunset.”

“And – and the Scorpion?”

“Ah, I’m afraid it’s sunk, my lady. The Mingemuncher got her. I wasn’t sure about that, but what’s done is done.”

I coughed again. “Well, as someone once said to me, ships are always disappearing in these waters. One more shouldn’t attract too much comment. Or hadn’t you heard, Sir Reginald?”

“I had heard that, yes.”

“I guess you’ll be looking to collect your–your bonus now?”

“Ah, now my lady, you must think very little of me. I wouldn’t presume. And I rather think I prefer the, ah, fantasy – if it’s alright with you? It will keep me amused during those lonely winter evenings!“ his eyes twinkled. “Besides, it would probably kill me.”

“You are a true gentleman, Sir Reginald.”

“Thank you, my lady.”

“And Am–Ambassador Cajix?”

“I’m afraid he escaped, my lady.”

“N–never mind. You can’t win them all. But I think we might just have won this round.”

ooOoo

Epilogue – a week later, somewhere in the Confederacy.

“You understand your mission? 

“Yes, Sir.”

“There’s no hurry. And only If the South loses. Then you take action, yes?”

“Yes, Ambassador Cajix – I understand. I won’t let you down.”

“Then I wish you luck, Mr Booth.”

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments