Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dirty Valentine Night

18
25 Comments 25
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Valentine’s day this year was going to be super sexy.  Lucy had planned out a sexual evening for her boyfriend.  She was going to delight him in every way she could think of.  She had several hours to prepare for her night of lust.  The day before she got a wax and had her nails and toes painted blood red.  She went to a sex shop and picked up a sexy toy.

Her boyfriend loved the color red.  She went to a lingerie store and bought a sexy bra and pantie set.  She also bought a garter and silk stockings and red stiletto shoes.  She was going to wear her hair in a braid.

He was going to be excited to see Lucy all decked out in his favorite color.  She also went to the chocolate store and picked up some melting chocolate.  She had some ideas for the chocolate.

In the night of pleasure, it was about her boyfriend’s pleasure and not hers.  She planned on adoring his cock which was more like a horse.  She had never seen such a big cock in her life.  Having sex with him was hard, because her pussy was very tight but with lots of lubrication, she was able to fuck him pleasurably.

She planned on giving him the best blow job a man could want.  She was going to paint his cock in chocolate and spray whip cream all over his dick and balls.  She planned on spraying his butt with whip cream and licking that too.  She was going to give him a prostate massage and surprise him.

The finale would be when she would use her special toy on her boyfriend.  He had mentioned several times that he wanted her to buy a strap-on toy.  He liked to experiment in the bedroom.  Lucy wanted to please him in every way.  She wanted him to be surprised when she suggested it.

Lucy showered and rubbed her body in body lotion.  Her boyfriend loves the smell of vanilla.  She rubbed the creamy lotion everywhere on her body.  She put on her bra and panties and her garter.  She carefully put on the stockings and attached them to the garter.

She put on her stilettos and dried her hair and styled it in a braid.  She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.  She did her make-up and finished with red lipstick and rolled lip gloss to finalize her lips.

~~

Lucy and her boyfriend lived together.  She was waiting for him at the front door.  She heard his car door shut and ran to the door to open it for him.

“Happy Valentine’s day my love.  I brought you these flowers and candy.  You look amazingly hot tonight.  Fuck!”

“Baby, you are too kind.  I love the flowers and candy.  Tonight, is all about you.  Tonight, I am your present.  Come in and let me delight you.”

“I am all yours you sexy fox.  Look how hot my baby is.”

“I’m all yours.  Come to the bedroom.  Baby girl is hungry and you’re her dinner.”

Lucy put the flowers and candy down on the table.  She would look at her gifts later.  She wanted to get started on her plans with him.

“You are so fucking sexy.  I am getting a boner just looking at you.  Baby, you are wearing my favorite color.  You look so fucking sexy.”

Lucy took Brad’s hand and they walked to their bedroom.  Lucy pushed him up against the wall and planted a kiss on his lips.  Her tongue danced with his while they shared a romantic kiss.

Lucy helped Brad take his coat off.  She undid his tie and helped him off with his suit jacket. 

She undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.  She unzipped his pants and took off his boxer shorts.  She helped him off with his socks and shoes.

She wrapped her hands around his semi-hard cock.  His dick when it was not hard was still long.  She dropped to her knees and continued to stroke him.  He stood with his legs opened while Lucy worked her hands up and down his cock.

His cock sprang to action and Lucy played with his balls.  She pushed the one ball into her mouth while she continued to stroke him. 

“Baby, you are so sexy.  Jesus, I love when you suck my nuts.  Baby push them both into that red hot mouth of yours.  Fucking hell.”

Lucy pushed them both into her mouth.  He stroked her face while she gave his nuts love.  Lucy took the balls out of her mouth and pleasured his tip with her tongue.

“Fuck!  Oh baby!  My dick is so hard for your crazy mouth.  Take more into your mouth.”

“Wait!  I must get something.  Be right back.”

Lucy hurried downstairs and melted the chocolate and opened the whip cream bottle.  She hurried upstairs where Brad was on the bed keeping his big cock hard.

“Baby!  Hurry!  My dick is so hard for your hot mouth you sexy slut.”

“I thought it would be fun to dip your cock in chocolate and whip cream.  Do you mind?”

“That’s super sexy.  Do it baby!”

Lucy took her brush and painted the chocolate on his cock and balls.  She smiled and shook the whip cream can and sprayed it all over his cock and balls.

“That’s so sexy.  Lick it baby.  Lick my decorated cock.”

Lucy continued to tease Brad.  She licked his shaft up and down and enjoyed the sweet taste on her tongue.  His cock looked amazing while she opened her mouth and started to bob and enjoy his cock.

“Baby, does my dick taste good?”

Lucy shook her head while she continued to feed more of his cock down her mouth.  His cock was quite large, but she fed as much as she could down her mouth.

Brad began bucking his hips and fucking into her mouth.  Lucy kept up and with him but made gagging noises.  His cock was so big, and she could only stuff as much as she could down her throat.

“Baby, you need to ride my big dick!”

Lucy stopped sucking his cock. 

“Brad you need to stand up with your ass toward me!”

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

“What do you want with my ass?”

“It’s a surprise.  Do it!”

Brad was not sure what Lucy had planned but he got off the bed and went to the wall and faced it.

“Spread your legs baby!”

“What are you doing you sexy whore?   Are you going to milk me? That’s so hot baby girl.”

Lucy shook the whip cream on Brad’s ass and pulled apart his buttocks.  She licked all around the whip cream and rimmed his asshole.

“Baby, you are so hot!  Fucking hell.”

“Wait for it baby!”

Lucy pushed her fingers up inside of his butt and rubbed and massaged his prostate.  Brad was pulling on his own dick. 

“Since it is Valentine’s Day, I am going to fuck you.  I bought this strap-on and I’m going to fuck my hot man.”

“Baby, you are a dirty girl.  You better lube me up.  I have never had a girl fuck my ass before.  Let me see you put that thing on.  I am so excited to be ass fucked by my girlfriend.

Lisa went into their closet and took out her new toy.  She took off her panties and stepped into the strap-on.  She made sure it was on and Brad got on his hands and knees on the bed.

Lucy grabbed some lube and smothered it on his butt.

“Are you ready?”

“Fuck me!  Fuck me with your big cock.”

Lisa swatted his butt and pushed her latex cock slowly up into his butt.  She got into a good rhythm and began fucking Brad.  The latex cock was not as big as his dick, but he got the feeling on how it felt to be fucked.

“Baby swat my buttocks.  Oh Yea.  Fuck my butt!  I like your big fake cock.  I am going to cum.  Oh yes.  Fuck my dirty butt!”

Lucy was jamming the fake cock up into his butt hole.  She was enjoying being dominant and enjoyed giving him a spanking.  Brad was pulling on his cock and moaning while she continued to ride him.

“Baby!  I need to cum.  Suck my dick you dirty bitch!”

Lucy pulled out of his butt and Brad turned around on the bed.  Lucy opened her mouth and he moaned while blowing a shitload of cum down her mouth.

Lucy gobbled it all down and smiled at Brad.  Her face and hair were covered with his semen.

“Baby, that was so fucking hot.  I liked you fucking my ass.  You are a sexy slut.  How did you get this idea?”

“I wanted you to cum really well tonight.  I know it is always hard for me to get your cock deep inside of my tiny pussy.  I know sometimes I cry, and I only usually blow you.  I wanted my love to have an incredible orgasm.

“This was an awesome Valentine’s night.  To finish off the night I must eat your pussy.  You know your pussy is like a ripe peach.  To make this night complete, you must orgasm on my face.  I want you to put the chocolate and whip cream all over your cunt.  Baby, I want you to cum buckets.”

“Sure.  That sounds sexy.  Let me put the chocolate and whip cream on my pussy.  One minute!”

Lucy wiped the chocolate on her pussy and sprayed the whip cream over her pussy too.  She climbed on the bed and crouched down.  Brad licked the whip cream and chocolate from her pussy.

He was making all kinds of noises while his tongue explored her hot pussy.  He sucked on her pussy lips and fingered her inside of her honey pot.  He made munching noises while he pleasured her with his mouth and fingers.

Lucy began moving her pussy across his tongue.  She was moaning and pulling on her nipples which made her more excited.

“Oh God!  Right there!  Baby I am going to cum.  Oh shit!”

Brad continued to finger fuck Lucy hard.  Her pussy juices began to drip from her bare pussy.  He made sucking noises while he slurped up her hot juices.  Lucy bent over and grabbed his cock which was growing from all the pleasure he was giving her.

“Cumming!  Oh my God!”

Lucy was shaking from her orgasm. Her juices made Brad’s face wet. 

“I need to fuck you.  I’m going to climb aboard your dick.”

Lucy got off Brad and eased her pussy down on Brad’s big cock.  She took as much as she could inside of herself.  She began rocking back and forth on his big cock.

Brad sat up and unhooked her bra.  He took out her big breasts and pushed them together and rubbed them across his face.  Lucy was bouncing up and down on Brad’s cock.

“Baby!  You are so sexy.  Your pussy feels amazing on my big cock.  I need to cum.  Get on your hands and knees.  I want to push my cock into your tiny pussy.”

Lucy climbed off Brad and assumed the position.  Brad pulled apart her buttocks and licked her ass and pussy up and down.  He spat on her pussy and ass and slowly began pushing his cock inside of her.

“Baby!  Go slow.  Oh God!”

“An inch at a time.  Baby you feel so good.  Does it hurt?”

“You can push more inside.”

Brad continued to push another inch inside of his girl.  He slowly got his nine-inch cock inside of her.  He began to ride his girl.  The excitement of how wet her pussy had only made him cum quick.  He blew his junk up into her.

He pulled out of her pussy and pulled her buttocks apart and began licking at her secret spot.  He pushed his finger into her butt which made her cum like a river.  He pulled out of her butt and drank her sweet juices. 

“Baby you are incredible.  What an amazing night you gave me.”

“You always make Valentine’s so romantic for me.  I wanted to give you a sexy night.”

“It was hot and sexy for sure.  I liked you fucking my ass.  We must experiment more with that.”

Lucy and Brad held each other on the bed.  They passionately kissed and explored their bodies with their hands.  They were both famished and went downstairs and ordered Chinese food. 

Lucy put her flowers in water and they both waited for their food to be delivered.  Brad was planning on proposing to her later that evening.  He knew he wanted to marry her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments