Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Dinner

"The surprise awaits you"

69
17 Comments 17
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you so much for reading! Please kindly comment on any stories you read here on Lush. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Not only does it help cultivate great content, but community as well!"

I adore all of the sweet moments. Caressing his hair, his kisses to my forehead, reciprocated back massages. I especially have a weakness for any time he wraps his arms around me from behind. Seeing our arms and fingers intertwined, the contrast between fair and deep, reminds me of how we've chosen each other not just in spite of our differences, but partly because of them. Our age difference, for example-my fifty to Arian's twenty-eight years-could be a source of disharmony for some, but for us it allows opportunities to learn, grow and experience things we may not otherwise with someone nearer our own age.

He's cooking dinner tonight, so I come up from behind to caress his back then stand up onto my tippy toes to kiss his neck and shoulders before hugging him from behind, my hands resting over his heart.

"Mmm, hello there, beautiful," he greets me. "Are you hungry? Dinner's almost ready."

"Yes, I am," I reply. "But you know me and how I like to eat my dessert first..." I say as I start to slide my hands down his toned torso and into the waistband of his sweatpants.

He laughs with that husky baritone of his while pausing my hands mid-descent.

"Now you know you'll completely forget about dinner if you have dessert first." He brings my hands up to his lips using one of his, the other still stirring the sauce bubbling on the stove. "Besides, I've got a special something for you after dinner anyway," he finishes.

"Oh really?" I ask, delighted and curious. "Well, then don't let me distract you from finishing up dinner so we can get to it!"

After much teasing at dinner, we clean up, my heart already racing. Arian sends me to the bedroom to get ready and asks that I close the door behind me. I head into the bathroom and brush my teeth, freshen up a bit and dab a bit of his favorite perfume on me at the hollow of my throat, between my breasts, and on each of my inner thighs.

I come back out nude and see him standing a few feet from the foot of the bed with his hands behind his back. I walk over slowly and once I reach him he grasps the curves of my hips and turns me to face the bed.

Bending his tall frame to my ear, he whispers, "In a moment, I'll have you climb onto the bed and lie on your back. I'm going to tie your wrists and ankles with a nice rope and we're going to play. What are your safe words?"

Truly, the play has already begun. Arian telling me exactly what he plans to do always queues the beginning of our session. He knows how much I love that he does that.

"I'll say 'yellow' if I need things to slow down and 'mercy' if I need everything to stop."

"Good Girl," his voice rumbles in my ear. "It'll be your turn soon, but right now, get on the bed."

I crawl to the head of the bed and lay down on my back. He crawls up over me and sets to slowly tying me up, hands and feet, as promised. My feet are lifted with the ropes around my ankles and the rope is then tied next to my wrists, exposing my slit fully to his gaze. The ropes are a soft silk, yet still quite strong. Once he's finished, he produces a blindfold from his back sweats pocket. "I want to use this on you tonight. Is that okay?" he asks.

I nod my assent and he looks at me, waiting, one eyebrow raised.

"Y-yes, Sir, that would be okay with me," I stutter out.

Once the blindfold is in place, he has me recite my safe words again before he moves back down the bed. I'm trembling and grateful to have my body available and used for his pleasure like this. I can almost feel him smirking from the other side of the room. My breathing shifts as I anticipate whatever may come next. I am now fully in his control, demonstrating my absolute trust in him.

I'm immersed in subspace already. I feel vulnerable and exposed to Arian like this, yet he can see my dripping nectar already, I'm sure of it.

I feel his breath tickle against my pussy. I know he's there yet await his touch while shaking with anticipation. As I'm sure his tongue is reaching to taste me, a breath on my neck near my ear startles me.

He whispers, “I invited Clara to join us; she’s eating first and is going to teach me how to eat you the best.”

I gasp and my breath becomes more shallow. Clara is our wonderful friend and neighbor whom we've often shared fantasies about. She's perfectly nestled between Arian and I's ages at thirty-eight. There was a time before Arian and I when she and I were lovers and he's shared on more than one occasion how he wishes that were still so, along with us. I'm both astonished and titillated that she's here. I only wish I could take in her beautifully freckled face before we begin.

I feel the bed shift as he moves down to join her. I feel the hair from each of them on my inner thighs, telling me their heads are next to each other.

I hear Clara now: "She really likes when you use a flat tongue from bottom to top like this," and then she demonstrates. She uses her tongue for quick flicks across my clit, driving me wild.

"Lick her here lick this," Clara says now and I feel him imitate. I'm sure she must be pushing his head into my wetness as I feel the added pressure. I feel him push his tongue in next. Hers joins in.

My orgasm comes over me so quickly, I surprise all three of us. I hear their expressions of excitement as their tongues work quickly to gather up all of my flowing nectar. They push their tongues back in and I feel soft fingertips stroking my clit. Mmm, I know it's her.

It only takes another minute or two of this for me to release the next flood. Having both of their tongues filling me like this along with the minstrations of fingers on my clit sending me back over the edge. I already know I'm in for one more like this since Clara will have Arian practice teasing my clit, too.

My chest is heaving and I feel the sweat going from my forehead down my temples and onto my collarbone. Each orgasm has been brought on by such soft touches and licks, but heightened with the use of the restraints. The areas on my wrists and ankles where the ropes are have begun a delicious ache. The dull pain there keeping the rest of my body sensitive, on high alert.

I jump when I feel Arian's fingertips brush my clit. His touch is gentle, yet the slight roughness of them sends a shiver up and down my spine. I hear his low chuckle and Clara's giggle. She encourages him to continue and the slow clockwise circles begin. His pressure is firm and consistent. Their tongues seem even deeper in my pussy this time, as if they know it's some type of finale.

Being full like this is amazing and my back is arching of its own free will, attempting to grind into the sexy faces below me. Arian speeds up his circles while Clara's tongue beings to work in and out simultaneously. My head is tossing from side to side, I feel the climax building up in me. My head drops back and I allow my body liberation: a near scream releasing from my throat, my back bowing as fully as possible within my restraints, the wild clenching of my inner walls through my orgasm. Sound is muffled, but I can hear the continued excitement from somewhere around my waist telling me that I likely brought a flood with this last peak.

I'm trembling a bit as I feel the bed shift around me. My legs are released first, the ropes being removed from my ankles.

I hear Arian's voice in my right ear, "You did such an amazing job. Just... wow. You were perfect."

He lifts the blindfold slowly, my eyes only taking a moment to adjust to the fading early evening light streaking the walls. He looks into my mahogany eyes then to the similar shade of my wrists before he sets to untying them and only now do I realize the gentle massage happening at my ankles.

I look down and see a blushing Clara quickly avert her gaze. Smiling, I say, "Thank you, Clara. That was wonderfully appreciated and unexpected!"

She looks back up at me, our eyes meeting and beams. "It was a lot of fun," she says, "Thank you for letting me be a part of it." This last part is said with her looking between the two of us.

"Oh, honey, I hope you're not planning to leave already," I tell her.

"That was...there's more?" Clara asks, her eyes going wide.

"Much more, my dear," starts Arian. "Iris and I have a deep fondness of doting on each other. In fact, I'm sure right now her mind is working through several ways she can return the favor. Am I correct, my sweet?"

"Absolutely, darling," I respond. "Actually, how about you come up here and sit on your knees alongside me. Clara, you do the same on the other side while I lie here and recuperate."

I watch them get into position and look at Arian: "I'll be showing her how you like to have your cock sucked."

The raised eyebrow with a smirk on his face tells me he's delightfully surprised. Looking back at Clara, I see her nervousness arise, her neck and chest beginning to flush. Only now does it register to me that she is still partially clothed, the only one of us, in a bra and leggings. I giggle and tell her, "I think it's hot that you're still wearing some clothes, but if it'll make you more comfortable, you can certainly remove them. Either way, once you're ready, I'd really like to see how you believe he likes his cock sucked."

I refrain, just barely, from saying 'Now' at the end of that last sentence, all manner of submission from me gone. I am pleased to see her remove and toss her leggings and adorable cornflower blue bra that matches her eyes aside before she leans in to tentatively lick Arian's cock from base to tip. His groan emboldens her and she grasps him in her left hand before doing it again. After her next pass, she places her mouth around him, gently sucking to just past the tip.

VioletBeckham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletBeckham

I take this opportunity to sit up and get onto my knees coming closer to them. Both on our knees now, I pull her hair back away from her face, then push her all the way down to the base. "Try and open your mouth a bit wider...good. Now try and stick out your tongue for me and lick his balls...perfect."

Arian's increasing moans and shudders encourage her as she continues choking on his cock. Following one particularly loud moan, I pull her off by her hair and take my turn, us going back and forth like this for a bit.

I leave her to practice as I step away from the bed for a minute. When I return, I'm on my knees next to him and she now has two dicks in her face. Clara backs off of his cock some, staring at the strap-on bobbing in front of her. I say, "Now I'll have you use all those great skills you just learned to suck this cock, too. I'll need your help getting it wet and ready to fuck his ass next."

I see the look of wonder on her face mirrored on his as I glance up at him. Looking into the depths of his beautiful nephrite jade eyes, I see the anticipation there. I smile slowly and look back down at our honored guest, the arousal visible throughout her entire being as she trembles noticeably. It's as if she's realized in this moment that she gets to choke on both of us.

Clara recovers from her astonishment when I maneuver the cock strapped to me to gently slap her cheek. She springs into action, sucking us alternately; at times she brings them together and sucks both into her mouth at once, rubbing them together. I caress her cheek as she does this and Arian does the same, causing her to giggle-gurgle and look up at us in the cutest way. I bite my lip and look up at him knowing this must feel amazing for him. He looks close to being able to cum, so I stop her and have her focus on me for a moment.

Once he's had a second to breathe, I direct Clara to retrieve lube from the bedside drawers, knowing we'll still need it in spite of her wonderfully sloppy blowjob. As she does so, I coax him to lie on his back at the head of the bed. She and I each knot a rope around his wrists and push his legs back gently, bending them at the knees.

I see the precum leaking from his tip, licking my lips in anticipation and just barely holding back from leaning forward to taste him. I instruct Clara on how to liberally apply the lube onto and surrounding his rosebud.

I crawl up the bed to softly kiss his lips then move to his ear and say, "This will be very intense, especially at first and at the end, but I know you can do it. It's going to feel sooo delicious."

Arian nods breathlessly. We restate safe words and I slide down to where she's applying copious amounts of lube, keeping his legs pushed back. Coating my index finger, I slowly push it past his tight ring. We both look up at him at the same time and see him deeply inhale and exhale. After pushing my finger in and out for a few moments, I ask him if he's okay and ready for a second finger.

"Yes, please..." He sighs.

I nod to him and look over at Clara, gesturing her to lube up her index finger and join me. She follows how slowly I inserted mine as I pause and wait for her. We hear the sharp intake of breath and look up. We see the tension in the restraints, his lips parted slightly, nostrils flared.

"How does that feel?" Clara asks, and I like that she takes the initiative.

"It's getting more intense...but, it's good," he says as his muscles relax a bit. "Please, keep going."

We work our fingers in tandem, listening to Arian's breathing become more unsteady and watching the pool of precum that has formed on the bed below his cock grow. He's semi-hard right now and this time I can't help but lean in for a taste. I feel the shiver that runs through his body rather than see it and hear Clara's giggle at the same time. I grasp onto her fingers and pull us out together, leaving him empty for the moment.

I sit up and apply a heavy amount to my strapped-on phallus and have her inch up to lay next to him. She pulls one leg back from her position and I push back the other, applying lube generously once again to his opening. Scooting forward, I use the head of the fake cock to tease his knot, watching it and the rest of his body respond to the stimuli. I settle in and begin to push forward, reminding him to relax and breathe.

Clara plays with his nipples as I push my way in and out ever so slowly. I can hear her whispering: "You're doing sooo good, look at how you're taking in all of that cock. Very nice..."

He moans and turns his head toward her replying in barely above a whisper, "I feel full… It hurts a little, but I trust it will feel amazing soon."

I pause looking at the two of them together and how sweet she's being. I beckon her close to me and lean down to kiss her and thank her for it. It's slow and a bit tentative, our first in a long time. She moves back up alongside him and I ask, "Are you ready for a little more?"

"Yes, please," he exhales.

I increase the depth of my strokes, involving my hips fully. I watch Arian's back arch, noting his chest, neck, and face are flushed; long, low sounds from his throat expressing his pleasure. I increase my speed a bit and my hands grasp onto his slender hips. Clara is busy tonguing one of his nipples, her fingers tweaking a nipple each - one of hers and one of his. I tap her on the leg and motion her toward me, then have her swing her leg over his torso, backing up into a 69 position with him.

I hear his loudest groan yet and already know he's set upon his new task of teasing and tasting her pussy. He's rock hard now and she takes him into her mouth immediately. I could cum just from watching the scene before me, but focus on increasing their pleasure. I add more lube and speed up, keeping my strokes deep, and take the nipple she had previously been tugging on of hers between my index and thumb, rolling it. Her head lifts off of his cock for a moment as she cries out and I watch her hips push back more toward his face.

"You look so fucking sexy stuffed full like this, baby," I tell Arian and hear his muffled groan. He pulls away from Clara's pussy just long enough to breathe, "Oh, Iris, yes please, fuck me."

Looking down at Clara and gently grasping her chin, I say, "And you look so pretty being pleasured like this, your mouth on his cock..."

With that I reach forward and hold the base of his cock while she sucks, creating a rhythm of in and out. I've slowed my strokes down to focus on keeping them deep. I can't hold back any longer and I bring a hand to my own pussy, rubbing frantically. I hear Clara's breathing start to come in gasps. I see Arian tugging the restraints, his back arching and hips bucking, indulgent sounds coming from deep in his throat. We're clearly all on the edge, so I place both hands on her hips to push her back into his face. She gasps and raises a hand to rub my pussy rapidly as my thrusts become more frantic.

Clara cums first, her juices splashing Arian's face. Her body appears frozen in time and then a full body shudder as she cries out, letting the waves pass through her. Her orgasm, along with my well-timed deep plunge, trigger his release. I can hear his primal growl as I watch her cheeks fill, his hips driving up into her mouth. From her attention to my pussy and watching the two of them cum, I tilt over the edge next. My head falls back as my body stiffens then gives way to the undulating of my hips, my breath coming in gasps, slickness running down my thighs. We all cum together for at least a brief few moments as hers has begun to wane and his is slowly coming to an end between her lips.

She sits up a bit and scoots forward to let him breathe before dismounting. Still buried in him, I sit on my heels so that she's slightly above me and she shares his elixir with me. We make out briefly before I pull out of him with great care. I lean down now with lubed fingers to gently rub the sensitive area. Clara slides off of the bed and goes to get two cool cloths from the bathroom at my request. I use one to soothe his rosebud while she uses the other to dab at his face first then to clean up his cock.

After removing my strap-on, she and I gently remove the restraints, massaging life back into his arms and hands. Clara heads back into the bathroom sensing we may need a moment alone. I lay down next to Arian, running my fingers through his hair and then down his side and across his chest and say, "You were so amazing, my love! How do you feel?"

He takes a deep breath and then leans over to pull me into an intimate embrace. I can feel his heart still beating heavily against my chest. He pulls back and cups my face in his hands. "I feel well and thoroughly fucked and cared for. Thank you, baby girl," he says before kissing me deeply.

I'm beaming from the inside out as we hear the shower come on. "I suppose we should join her in the shower before she uses all of the hot water," he says, smirking, still holding my face.

"Absolutely! Plus, we have to be sure to properly thank her...by washing her back," I grin.

I help him gingerly off of the bed and we make our way into the bathroom together. Sliding back the glass door, we take in Clara's soapy, curvy form as she smiles at us.

"I was wondering when you two would join me. You're just in time," she says with playfulness in her eyes.

The two of us step into the shower smiling and slide the door closed behind us.

Published 
Written by TheRaven18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments