Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bunny

"A young woman takes advantage of her "innocent" lover"

56
14 Comments 14
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The veiny, black dildo protruding lewdly from my strap-on stretched her pussy impossibly tight. I swore it would tear at any moment—her lips rolling in and out with every thrust and withdrawal. But that did not stop me from violently battering her foolish cunt.

Neither did the high pitched shrieks coming from deep inside her. How long before the neighbors called the cops? That thought briefly flashed through my brain, but my libido was not taking any messages. They were cries of pain, certainly, but did my ears detect another, familiar note in there too?

Sure, I had a fistful of red hair, pulled back hard so her face was pointed almost to the ceiling. And from this dominating doggie-style position I could see the contortions her beautiful face was making. Obviously, she was hurting, but there was something else expressed in her countenance as well. She wanted this. More than I did, and I wanted it pretty bad. Besides, despite whatever she was feeling, my little bunny was making no effort to escape. She wanted us both here—just like this.

******

(20 minutes earlier)

“Hey baby! I’m home!” I shouted, as always.

It had been a long, hot day, and I was glad to finally be home. Grab a drink and something to eat. Maybe curl up with my beautiful girl on the couch and watch some Netflix. Just relax for the evening.

But before I could even close the front door, the packages on the counter caught my eye. She must have gone shopping, I thought. A lot of shopping. And these bags weren’t from Target.

I approached the haul and found a note waiting for me. Red ink on pink stationery. Yep, it was from her all right.

My dearest love,

I have been visiting stores and boutiques on the sly since we moved here a few weeks ago. I found a few things I’d really like to see you in tonight. Open the bags lined up from left to right, and put these things on for me, will you? Please? And meet me in the bedroom…

Who was I to say “no”? But the contents of the first bag shocked me. I am a country girl, born and raised. Jeans and a t-shirt tend to work well for most situations, as far as I am concerned. Yet here I was staring at a pair of skin-tight, shiny black leather pants. My size.

If the first bag shocked me, the second took my breath away. It held two items: A halter top that was more like a strappy black bra. And a black leather jacket. Cropped at the waist, and very heavy. The sheer weight of it was impressive.

The third bag was also heavy. It was from a shoe store I didn’t recognize. Inside was a pair of hard-core motorcycle boots (each with three silver buckles) and a pair of fingerless black leather gloves.

What the fuck had gotten into her?

I heaved a sigh and began stripping off my dirty work clothes, soon standing there in bare feet, bare tits, and cute floral cotton panties. When I left this morning, they seemed like a perfectly fine choice. But now, with the Dominatrix-from-Hell outfit arrayed in front of me, the floral panties no longer seemed remotely appropriate. So off they came, too.

As I squeezed into my new leather pants, I peaked inside the fourth bag. It held “jewelry,” if you want to call it that. Bracelets, more precisely. One was a silver, 4 inch wide, spike-studded piece that was incredibly intimidating. Three others, obviously meant to be worn together on the same wrist, were metallic and a little scary. A motorcycle chain, a string of leering skulls, and a two-headed dragon. Starting to get into my “part” for the evening, I slipped them on. I was definitely beginning to feel like a badass!

Two bags left. One contained a tube of Fuck-Me red lipstick and a small box. In the box was for a stunning locket that, when opened, bore the inscription in thick block letters “She’s Mine!” For a moment, tears welled up in my eyes. My Red Angel was telling the world she belonged to me. But then again, bad asses don’t cry.

So, the final bag. A long, luxurious jet-black wig. I know my redheaded princess loves my natural blonde hair, but apparently, she wanted to be in ALL black tonight. She had strategically left a large mirror on the counter, so I applied my lipstick, fixed my wig, and looked at what I had become. Damn! I was one BAD motherfucker! Time to hit the bedroom…

******

Nothing could have prepared me for what greeted my eyes when I quietly opened our bedroom door. The only light was from several candles burning in various points around the room. My beautiful girl was stretched out on the bed, slightly diagonal but looking at me with the brightest, most innocent smile I had ever seen. Lying on her tummy, chin in her hands. Feet playfully kicking in the air behind her. She was wearing a sheer, lightweight, pale pink teddy, trimmed in white fur. No bra or panties, obviously. The contrast with her bright red hair was stunning.

Despite what you may be thinking, her outfit did not seem lewd. On the contrary, she looked like one who did not even realize she was mostly naked and devastatingly alluring. She was like Eve in the Garden of Eden. She looked…innocent, almost childlike.

Two things made the whole scene indescribably hot for me, however. First, we had just celebrated her 26th birthday the previous weekend, and I had given her a very naughty gift: a white, fluffy bunny tail butt plug, and matching bunny ears. She was wearing them both. I knew that plug was big. How full that ass must feel! But again, the tail and ears just made her seem even more naive and innocent.

1HeavenBabe1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HeavenBabe1

Second, and more importantly, dangling from her right foot, as it swayed behind her, was my strap-on harness, fitted with my largest dildo—a thick, black monster nearly 12 inches long.

This time the contrast was more than stunning. Everything about her was so white and pink and innocent. Everything about me was dark and powerful and menacing. In an instant, I was fully immersed in my role. I had a foolishly naive virgin bunny to deflower. And I was NOT going to be gentle.

I strode to the side of the bed. “You have something that belongs to me!” I growled as I snatched the strap-on from her up-turned foot. Her eyes followed me, her innocent smile never leaving her pink lips.

Staying in her field of vision, I pulled up and tightened the straps of the harness, right over the top of my leather pants. There was an open bottle of baby oil on the nightstand. I grabbed it and coated the frightening large black cock in front of me. That sweet, innocent scent filled the air. And yet what lewd intentions I had. Thinking back, we had only ever used this attachment once before, and I knew it had hurt her a lot at the time. But now my head was spinning. I had already become the Dark Lady of this little drama she had set up, and I had no intention of going easy on her naive little cunt now.

My heavy metal bracelets rang out as I stroked a black dildo that I couldn’t even get my fingers around. Slowly, I crawled up onto the bed, behind her. She craned her neck to watch, that same innocent still in her eyes. Like she had no idea what I am capable of, what was inevitably about to happen.

I used my knees to knock hers wider and knelt between them. Without warning, I grabbed her ankle and pulled her foot to my lips. She yelped but didn’t resist. For a moment my lips lingered and I kissed the soft sole of her foot. But again without warning, I suddenly bit down hard. This time she tried to pull away, and I was ready, my grip locked down tight. She whimpered for a moment and then cried out.

Just as suddenly, I let go. Before she could recover, I snaked my hand around her belly to hold her tight while with my other hand, I guided the imposing black rubber cock to her exposed pussy. Truly, I had become a nightmare—the Dark Lady, without mercy, without remorse—and my intention was to wreck this foolish bunny.

Brutally, I jammed the black head into her entrance. She screamed, but that just encouraged me to shove harder. Her look of innocence was finally replaced by one of shock, followed quickly by pain as the monster cock worked its way inside her naive cunt.

It took a while, but eventually I bottomed out. Even with the sweet baby oil, it took all the strength I had to stuff the entire length of my black cock into her little pink pussy. But there I was. This red-haired, white-tailed bunny, impaled on my badass cock. Defenseless. Taken. Possessed. Filled beyond her tolerance.

Of course I hadn’t come here just to linger in her pussy. I came here to fuck. And fuck, I did. Digging my nails into her hips, I began to fuck my monster dildo in and out of her no-longer-innocent bunny cunt. Her fluffy white ass-plug tail bobbed in time with each of my vicious thrusts.

She clawed at the sheets, her face to the mattress and her ass held high. Her screams grew louder and louder as I stretched and fucked her pussy to its limits. My new locket bounced rhythmically on my chest. Her screams were quite the contrast to the metallic clink of my jewelry, the distinctive creak of the leather I was wearing, and my low, calm, growling voice, “Take that big black cock up your cunt, silly rabbit. You shouldn’t be here, should you? Got yourself into a fix, haven't you? Now you are mine, and you will never be the same…”

Soon my words devolved into animalistic grunts. And her screams grew more hoarse, interspersed with periodic moans.

Wait...moans?

“Is my little virgin bunny ENJOYING this? You little fucking bushy-tailed slut!”

I snatched and yanked her glorious red hair, forcing her back and neck to arch painfully, and I doubled my fucking pace. She shrieked, but again, made no effort to escape. There were tears streaming down her face, as each scream was punctuated by a hard, brutal thrust of my enormous black cock. But her pitch grew higher and higher, and I knew what that meant.

“You are going to cum, aren’t you, you little slut? Then FUCKING cum!” I shouted into her ear.

I pounded in and out harder than ever, and a moment later she let out a scream—not a painful scream, but an orgasmic scream. I could feel her pussy’s convulsions even through the rubber cock. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. And her eyes turned vacant as she temporarily left this world.

Finally, she collapsed on the bed, and I collapsed on top of her. I was panting hard and had not realized how sweaty I had become in all that leather. We both laid there for who knows how long, my strap-on still embedded in her pussy. Her fluffy bunny tail tickling my belly as we both slowly recovered.

How long had we remained motionless, I wondered, my weight pressing on her like this, when she finally turned back toward me slightly. She had on that beautiful, loving smile that just melts me every time, and ever so sweetly she whispered--her first words of the evening--

“Welcome home, baby.”

Published 
Written by RedDemoness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments