Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Legend of the St. Alban's Sanatorium

"How friendly are the ghosts"

28
29 Comments 29
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Myths and Legends

Author's Notes

"St. Alban's Sanatorium is located near my hometown in Virginia"

It was Halloween night in southwest Virginia. Katie and Tommy decided to go for a drive out to the old abandoned St Albans asylum.

The legend of the ghosts of St Albans Sanatorium dated back to the beginning when it was a school for troubled boys, then it was closed down by the state and used to house the people the state claimed to be insane. The doctors performed horrible experiments on the patients. Several people died from those experiments and were reported to haunt the place searching for peace.

Tommy swore he knew the perfect place to be alone on the property. Both were frustrated. Both having roommates made for a giant pain in the ass to find alone time and privacy.

When Tommy suggested a drive out to the property Katie jumped at the chance. They both needed each other badly since it had been days since they had been alone. Every time they had tried to get something started there was an interruption of some nature.

Katie was a sweet southern girl. Just your average girl next door standing just five feet tall with long brown hair she kept up in a ponytail that came to her waist and bright emerald green eyes that showed her emotions all too well. She was curvy in all the right places.

Tommy was your typical all American boy. He was six feet tall and built like a linebacker, all hard muscle with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

They drove out to the property and sneaked through the gate. They walked up the path to the first building they saw. Tommy tried the door and it creaked open. He held Katie's hand and led her into the first empty room. He turned to kiss her and she returned his kiss passionately.

He whispered, "Arms up, baby."

With that simple phrase, Katie raised her arms up and Tommy slipped the emerald green sundress off of her and smiled. She had obeyed by not wearing a bra or panties as he had requested.

She stood there as he took in the sight of her body.

She smiled and said, "Your turn."

Tommy peeled off his T-shirt and stripped out of jeans and boxers in no time flat.

He smiled at her and said, "You know what to do next baby."

Katie spread the blanket out and kneeled before Tommy looking up at him. She smiled as she ran her tongue up and down his balls giving them a little lick then licking up slowly the length of his throbbing cock. She licked the sensitive underside of his cock as he moaned. She wrapped her strawberry lipgloss lips around the head of his cock and moaned as she sucked softly at first. She heard him groan.

"Fuck, baby, that feels so good. Take me deeper."

She obeyed and deepthroated him till he was all the way in her throat. She moaned against his cock sending waves of pleasure through him and he grabbed her ponytail and started to cum in her pretty mouth.

"Damn, baby, you get better every time," he whispered.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and licked him clean and smiled.

He joined her on the blanket and had her straddle his face so he could taste her sweet little pussy. She lowered her pussy on his mouth as he licked her lips first then licked along her slit finding her clit standing hard for him. He was sucking on her clit when Katie felt a hand on her ass, but seeing both of his hands on her hips she let out a yelp.

He stopped long enough to say, "Relax, it's okay, baby. That is just Mary. She loves to play with women that come here. That's how I knew about this place. Harry and Melissa told me about her fingering Melissa."

Katie thought it was kind of hot knowing the place had a friendly ghost.

Tommy went back to tonguing her deep and pinching her clit. She moaned and came so much soaking him with her sweet nectar.
She moved and kissed him. He pulled her close to his chest as they kissed passionately.

He whispered, "I'm not done with you yet, my love."

Katie was laying against Tommy's chest. She felt a soft hand rubbing against her pussy and she looked at Tommy whose arms were wrapped around her. He smiled at her.

The hand slipped two fingers into her pussy.

She whimpered and looked Tommy in the eyes.

He whispered, "That is one friendly ghost."

Katie moaned as the ghostly hand flicked against her throbbing clit. She moved against the hand as she kissed Tommy hard. She broke the kiss and moaned as the friendly ghost named Mary gave her an earth-shattering orgasm. Tommy was so turned on by the orgasm that he got rock hard instantly.

He just had to have Katie again. He rolled her on her back and took her hard and deep. They moved together perfectly and their moans filled the room. When they were finished they smiled.

They had met one of the more friendly ghosts of the haunted St Albans Sanatorium. The place was reportedly haunted by patients who died horrible painful deaths there since the 1920s.

Katie and Tommy said good night to the ghost and got redressed and headed out of the building closing the door behind them. They heard clapping as they walked away.

Tommy said, "I guess we made them happy with the show tonight."

Katie agreed. "Yes, we did."

Mary was one of the patients whose family had her committed to St Albans Sanatorium because she was a wild child, which was unacceptable in the 1930s. She was what they called 'free with her sexual favors' and liked men and women equally. That embarrassed her well-to-do family.

Tommy and Katie got in his car and drove back into town. They kept the adventure to themselves but they went back to the asylum occasionally for privacy and on every occasion, they would meet a new friendly ghost. Apparently, the reported demons stayed away in the basement so as not to frighten them away. 

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

Published 
Written by Denim_Daisy10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments