Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Demon's Obligation

"Meeting Asmodeus, was a dream come true, literally."

31
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is my very first trip into the realm of the Supernatural. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it."

Akasha… The sound of my name being called as if being carried by the wind wakes me from sleep. I rub my eyes, looking around to where the sound is coming from. I am awake, but not really.

As expected, two glowing eyes are in the far corner of my darkened room. I blink, rubbing my eyes, thinking I must be having a dream inside my dream again.

I had had this particular dream every night for the past month, so I was not as fearful as I had been when it first started. Not only that, but I was now in a state of almost welcoming the set of amber-colored, fluorescent eyes that I saw every night as I slept. 

The eyes seemed to only appear during the moment in my dreams when I was turned on and masturbating, always watching me intently as I fucked myself to orgasm. I enjoyed my dreams and had grown accustomed to the blissful orgasms that resulted from my ever-growing imagination. I have been single for over a year now. Pleasing myself, even in my dreams, had become a ritual and the only way I could fulfill the ever-growing lust that my body contained. 

My dream was to be fucked in both holes this night simultaneously. I said to the eyes, “Are you just going to watch, or can you join me?”  I lay still and waited as the eyes came closer to my bed; I felt the cold and heat radiating from the shadow approaching. The shadow joins me in my dream, and I feel tense but sexually excited.

“Akasha,” I ‘hear’ inside my head, and I respond.

“Yes,” I answered, waiting for a reply.

“You have summoned me to join you. Is this truly your desire? The voice says, coming closer.

Sarcastically, I asked, “This is only a dream, and I can desire anything, right? Can you fulfill my desire?” not expecting an answer.

“Yes, Akasha,” he says, I am yours to command; I can fulfill any desires that you have.

“What are you, and where did you come from?” I asked. A few moments passed before I heard the voice again.

“I am Asmodeus, a lust demon, and I have always been with you. I am yours to command. Tell me what you want, and I will give it to you.” He said as I began thinking of ways to obtain my most explosive orgasm.

“Lay back, close your eyes, remove the covers, and open your legs, Akasha.” I ‘hear’ the voice say in my head. Doing as I was told, I lay on my back and tossed the covers off. I am listening and following all the commands Asmodeus is giving. I removed my clothes and opened my legs.

“Oh, Akasha, your pussy is wet already; I am going to give you the pleasure you desire,” he said as I heard a growl and felt the weight shifting on the bed.

Still, I couldn't open my eyes on my own. I ‘hear’ his commands again as he tells me to relax and open my eyes. The room is dark as I try to adjust my vision. Only the moonlight seeps through the window. As my eyes adjust to the low light, I can see him. His eyes are now glowing red in the darkness above me. A smell of Cinnamon and earth permeates the air. I can now feel his weight on top of me, and I cannot move.

“Open your legs wider, Akasha,” I ‘hear’ him say, and I spread them apart as far as they would extend, ready and opened up for his invasion of my body. In my mind, I want him. Although I am terrified, my pussy is aching for him. I ‘hear’ him again, realizing he is using telepathy to communicate with me.

“I am going to enter you now, Akasha. Do not try to run, as the time for fear has passed, and now I will have you. You won't feel any pain, only pleasure.” he says.

“Mmm,” I moaned as his cock entered my pussy. Then I realized there was a second cock penetrating my asshole simultaneously. My greatest pleasure comes true in him! He was giving me exactly what I’d asked for.

“FUCK!” I say aloud as the sensation of being filled in both holes feels incredible. My fear was gone, and I allowed him to take me. I have decided I will let him have his way. As he fucks both of my holes at the same time, he is fulfilling my desires.

“Fuck me, Asmodeus. Fuck me hard,” I beg as his cocks fill me to the brim. 

“You would have me fuck you harder, Akasha?" he asks, then growls.

“Yes, I want you to fuck me hard and deep,” I said as I bucked my hips on the two cocks that I could not see.

I wanted more of this electricity coursing through my holes with his cocks buried deep inside me. As he is fucking me, I think, knowing my thoughts are his, what would it feel like to have my clit sucked as he fucks me.

His eyes glimmer and grow redder before he says, “As you wish, Akasha,” and I hear him growl in my head, beginning to fuck me harder and faster.

A loud boom sounded. The streetlight in front of my house that had been broken for weeks came on. That light allowed me to see him changing in front of my eyes. As he changed, a third appendage extended from his body. This one appeared to have a suction-like tip that immediately latched onto my clit and began tugging and sucking.

“Oh fuck! That’s so fucking good, so good. Suck harder, Asmodeus, suck my pussy!” I screamed as he continued to fuck both of my holes.

“You are making me cum, Asmodeus. Make me cum again and again,” I said, begging this demon to take full possession of my body. He owned me now. I now belonged to him, even if he said he belonged to me. I was extremely turned on by his animalistic way of fucking me. It felt so good.

“Oh, Akasha, you are giving me permission, and now I will take possession of you entirely,” he said. He was now owning my body. 

Time seemed to stand still as he continued to fuck me longer than any man before. I could feel waves of pleasure as he continued. I didn't want this feeling to end, and he continued to fuck me as I continued to cum over and over. It was as if my pleasure was feeding him. 

I wished for his cocks to be that of an animal. Greedily, I wanted bigger and deeper. The pleasure I was feeling was euphoric, and I wanted more. As my thoughts came, he changed again. He was now some sort of man horse. I realized his cocks and the sucker had changed as well. I felt no pain, as he promised, as the huge horse cocks filled me with each plummet into my holes. 

Aroused by how my body was feeling, my breast began leaking, and just like that, he accommodated my changing as the sucker became three. The two new appendages now firmly latched onto each of my nipples, pumping my breasts for the leakage. This was better than any orgy I had been to, and I wanted this demon to fuck me every night. 

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I screamed over and over, and, each time I begged for more, he changed his cocks, giving me a different sensation. 

“Asmodeus, I want to ride you. Am I allowed to do that?” I asked. 

“You may do whatever you like, Akasha; I am for your pleasure only," he said as he lifted and spun me so that I was on top. He lay back, releasing a feral growl, as he prepared to lower me onto his cocks. 

I looked down to see the cock was the size of a baseball bat and realized I did not want that in my ass. As if with my thoughts, Asmodeus changed to accommodate me, removing the cock from my ass only to replace it with a licking sensation.

Up and down, he slid me on his enormous cock, and I repeatedly came as I lay back and allowed him to maneuver my cunt over his cock. I closed my eyes and let myself succumb to his thrust. 

“Akasha,” I ‘heard' him say, I want to taste your essence. It is forbidden for a demon to make requests, but I want to taste you, may I?” Asmodeus asked. 

I didn't care if it was forbidden. My demon gave me all I desired, and I would not refuse his request. 

“You may do whatever you want, Asmodeus. Come, taste me,” I said, climbing off his cock and spreading my legs for him to eat. 

I watched his form change, but I did not request the change this time. He was now in the form of a beautiful, gray wolfman, and I giggled at the site of the enormous tongue that hung from its mouth. He gave a small whimper as if his feelings were hurt before I called him to my cunt. Asmodeus nudged my clit with his snout before running his long, dark tongue over my folds, and I quivered at the sensation. 

Reaching down, I spread my pussy wider for him, giving him full access as he began rapidly lapping at my pussy and its juices. He lay down on his claws, and I grabbed his ears, pushing my cunt onto his tongue as he lapped. 

“Yes, Asmodeus, yes, lick it, lick it, Mmm," I moaned as my cunt leaked more juice for my demon. He continued licking me before ramming the tongue deep inside my slit, lapping continuously at my G-spot, causing my pussy to convulse as I unloaded waves of cum, covering his entire snout. He shoved his enormous tongue into my mouth as he shoved his wolf cock into my soaked pussy, fucking me wildly. I watched as he changed back into his demon form a while later, his eyes returning to their amber glow. 

“I want to suck your cock, Asmodeus,” I told him, and his eyes flickered to a brighter glow in an expression of amazement. He stared at me for a moment before he lay back and allowed me to crawl to him, taking his erection into my mouth. The taste of his cock was like any cock, but the fact that I was sucking a demon’s cock gave me further excitement. I sucked harder and faster, running my hands the length of his heavily veined cock as I sucked it. As he erupted in my mouth, a rumble came from deep inside him that was so powerful that I felt it vibrate within my head, chest, and jaws. I looked at my Demon as his eyes flecked from amber to red while he unloaded his cum down my throat. 

With a swift movement, flipping me beneath him, he growled just before he pushed his cocks inside my pussy and asshole to begin fucking me again. 

“Akasha, you are like no human I have ever served. You take my cocks willingly. You do not fear me, and you allow me the freedom to fuck you how I want,” I ‘hear’ him say before his cocks expand so large that I felt like I was going to split. At the same time, it felt so good, and I was full. 

“Fuck me, Asmodeus! Fuck me! Fuck me how you want. Do you want to cum in me? Do it. Fill me with your demon cum, fuck me!" I said as I felt his cocks twitching in my holes. I wanted him to have me any way he wanted. 

“Ahhh, Akasha!” I ‘heard’ him roar, and my head felt like it would explode as he came deep inside my walls. His hot cum caused my own eruption. He continued to fuck me, loading me with so much cum that it was now gushing from both my holes. 

“Akasha, Akasha,” I ‘hear’ him repeating in my head each time he loads me up. The sucker appears again and latches onto my clit as he fucks me, and I am about to explode. I had wanted to cum but held it, letting him enjoy brutally fucking my holes. 

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

“Akasha, cum for me,” I ‘hear’ him say, and I almost fly off the bed, cumming with such force before passing out. 

 Waking the next day, I find myself naked but feeling like I’d had the best fuck of my life. I moved to get off the bed, nearly tripping on my covers lying on the floor beside the bed. Nothing seemed to change in my room, so I smiled, saying, "last night's dream was incredible."

As I climbed into the shower and ran the hot water over my body, I thought I heard my name called, but no one was there. Dismissing it, I continued to wash my body, then washed my hair. I heard it again as I exited the shower, not drying myself, I walked through my house, naked. In the living room and the kitchen, I heard it again. Looking around, knowing there was no one there. 

I know it was a dream, but the night was a blur of pleasure, wants, needs, and desires deep within me...all fulfilled, but the sound of my name being called was strange. The dream seemed real; it was the first time the demon had joined me in my sexcapades. He usually just watched. Much more than before, this dream had been vivid. This time, I was complete. I felt wanted, needed, and, strangely, I wanted and needed my demon, Asmodeus. That is what he said his name is. I would need to remember that. I laughed at myself in the mirror as I dressed. Shaking my head, I said, “Akasha, surely, you have lost your mind this time; you want to continue fucking a demon. Not only that, but you are also now hearing voices."

I have always been a strange kid if you call having imaginary friends and full-on conversations with them weird. My parents started sending me to therapy at sixteen when my imaginary life began to cross over into reality, but I stopped going when I turned eighteen, got a good job, and moved into my own place. 

Now a grown woman, I didn't think that the therapist would understand the things I feel, and certainly not my dreams. But now I was hearing voices, this hadn't happened for years, and I was disturbed by it. I thought it was time to see my therapist again. 

Arriving at work, I saw everyone was in an uproar when I got there ten minutes later than I had intended. Something must have happened. We had been informed that we would be getting a new head to our department last Friday and that some downsizing would occur in our department. I fully expected to be one of the employees to be let go since I had had many run-ins with our current manager. I had managed to save quite a bit while working here, so I had enough money to survive a few months while looking for a new job. So, I wasn't afraid to be let go. 

By ten a.m., things seemed to settle down, that is until my entire department was called into the conference room. 

As we all entered, I noticed a man seated at the head of the table with his back turned, facing the wall. He turned around, then stood to greet us, and an audible gasp from all the females in my department was heard. He was that gorgeous. Tall, six feet at least, and muscular with brown hair and amber eyes. None of them could hold what they were thinking inside. 

“Hello, my name is D’aemon Asmo; I will be your new department manager. Everyone should just call me Daemon,” he said, introducing himself. I couldn't help but stare at his amber-colored eyes as he surveyed the room with a smile. My clit instantly throbbed as his eyes landed on me, and I stared; my eyes lingered for a moment until I broke the stare when I realized he was looking back at me. 

“Ms. Stevens, right?" he said as he smiled in my direction. "I was told that you have the most experience in the department. I hope I can come to you for assistance, should I need it.” 

Feeling overwhelmed, I timidly smiled and said, “Yes, sir; anything you need.” 

The day went on as normal, except for the amber eyes that would land upon me from time to time, giving me a very uneasy yet familiar feeling. I couldn’t escape the feeling that I knew those eyes. 

Three weeks passed since D’aemon joined our department, and I was now his go-to for everything. He needed more help than I imagined in learning the company's workings. One would think that for the salary he was being paid, he’d know some of the fundamentals he had no idea about. I felt like I was training a newbie. Still, I volunteered to assist him and continued to do so. 

“Akasha,” I heard over my shoulder and nearly jumped from my desk. It was familiar and yet surreal. I saw D’aemon leaning close to me as he whispered my name. "I didn't startle you, did I?" he said with almost a giggle. 

“No, I was just distracted and didn't see you there. What can I help you with?” I said, trying hard to hide my nervousness and instant arousal. 

He continued by saying, “you have been great in helping me to adjust to my new role in this position. I was wondering if I could take you and the others to dinner to thank you for all you have done.” 

Not wanting to offend him, I agreed and said I would make the arrangements for Friday evening. 

I do not know why I agreed. I hated company functions, and being in a room full of swooning women was not my idea of a good time. I would make the best of it since it was his first time offering to show appreciation to the staff. 

Arriving at the restaurant, I was headed to the opposite end of the table when I heard my name called. I froze and slowly turned to see D’aemon ushering me to the chair next to him. I smiled slightly as I turned and then moved to sit next to him. 

Dinner went rather well. We all talked and drank. I had more wine than I should have, so I pulled out my phone to call a ride at the end of the night, planning to pick my car up the next day. Everyone had left, and I was waiting for the ride when D’aemon approached. 

“You’re still here? You don't have to wait for me. My ride will be here soon,” I told him.

He didn't move but came closer, saying, “How can I leave you for someone else to care for, Akasha? The driver will not come; I will take you home.” He said as if he was sure the driver wouldn’t show.

Perhaps, I had drunk too much. I swear I saw my boss's eyes flicker, and the way he spoke my name caused my insides to shake. I wanted him. 

“Come,” he said as the valet pulled his car around and opened the door for me to get in. I felt compelled to obey, though not understanding why, as I got in the car. As we drove, I noticed he seemed to know what turns to make and where to stop. So, when we arrived at my home, I asked how he’d known where I lived.

“May I come in, Akasha? I will explain everything to you then," he said, getting out of the car. 

He said my name again, and my insides ignited. Inside my head, I was thinking that I wanted to fuck my boss!

Then I heard his voice. The familiar voice that I heard in my dream. "Asmodeus?" I said aloud, forgetting that I was standing next to D’aemon.

Then D’aemon answers, saying, “Yes, Akasha.”

I bolted from the car, running to my door, only to be met with him standing in front of me. I begin to shake and cry, unsure of what is happening. When he pulls me close to him and says, “Akasha, don't be afraid; I can explain everything. Let’s go inside."

Before I could respond, the door to my house opened, and he stepped inside into the total darkness. Looking back at me, I see his glowing, amber, fluorescent eyes, eyes that I have missed, and now eyes of which I am afraid. I want to run, but I can only move forward as if being pulled into the darkness with him. 

I feel cold and warm as I am pulled closer to him, and I say, “Asmodeus, how is this possible? You are outside my dream, or am I dreaming?” 

"You are not dreaming, Akasha. I am here. Now come, let me give you what you yearn for,” he said.

Asmodeus lifted me onto the couch, and with the swipe of his hand, I was naked, laid out for him to take. He cupped my breasts in his hand and began kissing me, running his other fingers through the folds of my cunt. I did not care that what was happening made no sense. I only knew that I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me as he had in my last dream. I had not dreamed since that night, so I gave myself over to my desires and begged for him to do what he had done before. He stayed in his human form as I spread my legs, welcoming him to my pussy.

“Yes, D’aemon," I moaned, "eat me, suck my pussy,” I said, wanting to feel his touch again.

Although in his human form, his tongue was that of his wolfman form, and I enjoyed it as he made me cum over and over as he licked my sloppy, wet pussy.

D’aemon continued to fuck me throughout the night, constantly changing into everything he had been the last time I dreamed. He fucked me until I passed out as he unloaded his hot cum into my holes.

Waking the next day, I expected to be alone. I just knew I must have dreamt all that had occurred until I felt his cock slide into my pussy and begin to rock inside.

“Good morning, Akasha,” he said as the sucker snaked around my thigh, latching onto my clit, sucking, and pulling gently.

It did not take long for him to bring me to orgasm, and I sucked his cock, doing the same for him.

As we showered, I had many questions, the main one being, “So what happens now?” 

He replied, “I have left the shadow world to be with you, Akasha. I will accompany you in the mortal world. You have given me more than the desire to simply be your demon. You've made me want to be the equivalent of your human counterpart.” 

Reading my thoughts, he said, “but how, you ask? I have asked permission to stay with you. Permission was granted, but I can never return to the shadow world. I will remain a demon, your demon, walking amongst humans. 

Shocked, I blurted out, “Will you eventually lose your abilities by staying with me? If so, I do not want that and will release you and let you remain in the shadows. I would feel guilty if you lost a part of yourself for me.” I knew that I wanted him in his human form, but I also wanted all that he offered me sexually as a demon.

“No, I won't lose them, Akasha. I will still be yours to command however you choose and only for you. Staying here means I can be seen with you in the open, so we can live as a couple. I am obligated to you.” he said.

“A couple?" I was taken aback by his words. "You want to be a couple?” I asked, feeling tears form in my eyes. 

“Yes. Did you not wish I were real and could be with you always? I am here to fulfill that for you, Akasha,” he said.

Six months later, D’aemon and I joined in what he wanted and called an elaborate human ceremony. I am no longer working at the company. That was the one thing that D’aemon was adamant about.

By day, he goes to work as my husband, D’aemon Asmo, and returns home each night to become my lust demon, Asmodeus, fucking me to unconsciousness each time.

 My demon’s obligations have now become my obligations, as I do everything I can to satisfy the lust within him.

Published 
Written by Enigmatique_69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments