Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Devil Inside- Part I: The Possession of Davina Faire

"Her darkness will be her undoing...His love will only nurture that darkness..."

14
6 Comments 6
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Recommended Read


Love seems to rely on self-deception. Relationships are for idiotic breeders. It’s all bullshit, if you ask me. People constantly lie to each other and stab each other in the back; they break their promises and break one another. Their infidelities destroy their “picture perfect” family, and their selfishness eradicates all the noble virtues of love. That’s why I’ve been single for so long. I don’t live my life with my head in the sand. I don’t lie to myself and desire a fictional love story that doesn’t exist. I loved a man once… twice even… But the last experience was enough to sober me up. It was a rude reality check. I’ve lost my respect for people in monogamous relationships. They’re both just lying to one another. No one really wants to be with just one person for the rest of their damn lives. Marriage is a fucking trap. It’s a fucking joke. Commitments are meaningless… all meaningless.

“Quiet your mind, Davina.”

I kept my gaze on the twinkling city lights as I stood on the balcony of his very expensive penthouse.

“You are lost in thought again,” he said. “You need to silence that voice.”

“I can’t.”

Shhh…”

I closed my eyes as a pair of strong, masculine arms snaked around my waist from behind. He gently rocked me side to side, synchronizing with the rhythm of the music that was playing from his record player inside.

“Such a brilliant mind,” he murmured in my ear. “It’s a shame that you burden it with such darkness…”

“You of all beings should understand.”

For some reason, I could feel his smile as he said, “I do—more than you will ever comprehend.”

A cool spring breeze whipped my dark locks around me as I wrapped the bed sheet more snugly around my naked body. I was so exposed beneath the silky fabric, but I never felt so safe. The view from the terrace was so crushingly nostalgic.

“We are going to conquer this world”—he kissed my shoulder—“you and I…”

The next thing I felt was his hard body firmly pressing against me.

“I want him to hurt,” I said, fighting back tears.

“He will. Trust me,” he reassured. “We shall make them all suffer. This world shall soon be plunged into darkness.”

I kept my eyes shut as a tear streaked down my cold cheek.

Is that what you truly desire, Davina? I thought to myself, as I accepted the death of my eternal soul.

“No tears now, broken angel,” he murmured in my ear, causing goose-pimples to form all down my arms. “My beautiful broken angel…” His voice was so deeply soothing.

“Lovely Davina… Such a precious, tender soul you have.”

I breathed out softly and ignored the intensity of my arousal.

“I’ve waited so long for this moment,” he continued. “…To be here with you; to collect what I have desired to possess from the day you were brought into this world.”

“I’m yours now,” I involuntarily admitted.

“Yes. Forever. You truly belong to me, body and soul. I will never abandon you. Not like the way he has.”

“Every man I have ever loved has abandoned me.”

“Because no man is worthy of your love. Have you blinded yourself to that fact? Can you not see? Has it truly taken you this long to understand that the only being who is worthy of your love is out of this world? He stands behind you now, Davina Faire.”

I shivered inside and let him rock me side to side in a gentle motion; content in the safety of his embrace.

“I am your loyal lover for eternity, Davina. I am the fire lit torch that will guide you through the darkness; I am your light bearer; I am… your Lucifer.”

He placed another lustful kiss on my shoulder as I resisted the urge to moan. Everything about his presence was seductively captivating.

“The taste of your innocence”—he kissed my skin again—“nourishes my ravenous appetite…”

“Devour me,” I said with a heavy heart.

“I shall. When the time is right. I promise I am yours. Do you swear that you are mine, Davina?”

“I swear.”

His big slender hands gently cupped my breasts as I drowned in the music and let myself fall into an abyss. If this was to be my initiation, I was ready. I had nothing to lose anymore. I didn’t want to recognize myself any longer. I wanted to kill every ounce of goodness, every ounce of virtue that I possessed. I wanted it all gone.

“Everything hurts,” I said, stifling a heaving cry.

“I will take it all away.” His soothing voice was such a comfort to me. How could the Prince of Hell be depicted so demonically when he was so…

Evil is alluring, Davina, a voice spoke from beneath the rubble in my conscience.

“Listen to me,” whispered Lucifer. “Silence your thoughts…”

I tried. But it didn’t last long.

“Love doesn’t exist,” I restated.

“Because the love that you wish to experience cannot exist on this mortal plane.” He brushed my hair aside and brought his lips closer to my ear as he said, “The love that you yearn for is nowhere near the amount that I am prepared to give to you. That is a sincere confession. I accept you for everything you are. There is no need to hide your shadow personality from me. I am your shadow now. You are never alone. Never.”

Something was dying inside of me: my faith. And while I quietly grieved over the loss, my fallen angel enveloped me in his arms and spread his great dark wings. I couldn’t see them, but I heard them… that loud, sudden flap that sounded like a powerful gust of wind.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds



“Ask yourself something, my sweet,” he said. “Have I taken anything from you?”

“No.”

“Have I ever forced myself on you?”

“Never.”

“Why have I pledged my devotion to you, Davina?”

“Because…”

“Say it.”

“Because… you…”

Love…”

“Me,” I finished.

“I don’t need to have sex with you to be inside of you, Davina.”

“I know.” I suddenly turned around and met his eyes; they were entirely black. If anyone had seen him like this they would have been terrified. But I wasn’t.

“You don’t have to bury your love for me,” said Lucifer, stroking my wet cheek.

“I thought love was a divine emotion… a Godly—”

“No.” He frowned, shaking his head. “Do not bring Him into this.”

“I’m sorry.” My heart was racing as I began to tear up.

“Are you afraid of me?”

“Sometimes,” I murmured.

“Please ignore all the lies they have spread about me. There is no need for you to fear me. You know who I am.” He placed the softest kiss on my forehead and even though his kiss scorched my skin, I was too mesmerized by his absolute beauty to react from the pain.

“Is this your true form?” I asked. “Or is it simply a projection of how I wish to perceive you?”

The slightest smile touched his face as he placed my palm on his naked chest.

“Behold me in all my glory,” he said. “Feel my immortal life force surging through your veins. My strength is your strength now.”

Something thudded against my palm. It sounded like the strongest heartbeat ever, but hardly human.

“He made you,” I dared to utter.

“And He dared to destroy me.” Lucifer scowled.

“God doesn’t make mistakes.”

“Oh, but He does, precious one.” He paused and smiled softly as he cupped my face and said, “You are staring right at it: His biggest mistake.”

Fresh hot tears kept spilling down my cheeks as I let this supernatural being envelop me in the solitude of his darkness. My voice cracked as I said, “I’m heartbroken.”

“Shhh…” Lucifer pressed his index against my lips. “No more.”

“Please take my pain away,” I begged.

“Will you allow me inside?” He gently caressed the curve of my jaw with a gentle thumb. “Tell me you want me inside of you, Davina.”

I trembled as a heat began to spread between my thighs.

“I want you… inside of me.”

He smirked darkly and told me to close my eyes. The next thing I felt was the heat of his kiss engulfing me in a passionate inferno. Everything was burning inside of me, as if all my emotions were burning to ash, yet I couldn’t pull away. It seemed impossible. I felt so full and empty at the same time. I felt... hollow. Completely… hollow.

“Why do you desire me?” I said.

“Because you have the purest soul.”

“And you wish to corrupt it?”

“I couldn’t corrupt you if I tried.” He chuckled.

Is this all part of his manipulation? Am I being manipulated? I’m such a fool. Such a stupid fool.

“I wish to protect you, Davina. I’ve watched you all your life. I’ve waited… I’ve waited for this moment… for you to let me in.”

“Why are you seducing me?”

“It is not seduction, love. You’ve simply found your home. You’ve come home to me.” He tenderly kissed my eyes and hugged me so close to him while his wings shielded me from the chill in the air.

“This can’t be real.” I sniffled.

“I exist inside of you. It is very real. Every time you close your eyes, you find me here, waiting for you. Stop running away from me.”

“I don’t want to run away anymore. I’m so tired of running.”

Lucifer drew back his wings as they disappeared behind him. Then, he lifted me in his arms and carried me inside. My body was gently eased onto his black silk sheets before he lowered his muscular body between my thighs and supported his weight above me.

“I have no words to describe the handsomeness that you possess,” I confessed to him.

He offered me a soft, dimpled smile and then lowered his face to mine. His kiss was full of lust and unrelenting passion. The feel of his body against mine made me feel as if I was burning in a flame of euphoria.

“Trust in me,” he said between urgent kisses. “Place your faith in me… Believe in me, Davina. Believe…”

“Davi? Hello? Hey!”

I suddenly stopped typing and turned around to see that my mother had been standing by my bedroom door. As irritated as I was to have my writing process interrupted, I forced myself to sound polite. “Sorry, Mom. What’s up?”

“I just wanted to remind you that dinner’s on the table.”

“Oh. Okay. Thanks.”

She approached me and placed a hand on my shoulder. “I worry about you sometimes, sweetheart.”

“Why?”

“I’m concerned that you pour all your emotion in your writing, and it’s crippling you from engaging others… men, in particular.”

“I don’t need to date right now, Mom. You know how I feel about most guys—they’re lying assholes.”

“Not all, honey.”

“Please spare me the lecture tonight.”

My mother sighed. “Okay, okay. But please come down to eat.”

“I will. Thank you for letting me know.”

She just didn’t get it. No one did. I blinked back my tears, saved my word document, and shut off my laptop.

~oOo~ 
Later that night as Davina fell asleep with her music on, an invisible entity slipped in beside her and wrapped his arm around her slender body. As he lowered his lips to her ear, he whispered: “Satan caresses my soul at night. His rapture tastes so sweet, as I surrender to his undeniable power… Unleash your darkness, Davina Faire. Let me liberate you.”

Music Inspired:

Dpat – Over

Mincha - Letter To You

Neo-Safari - The Departed

Published 
Written by SweetestSins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments