Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Three Sisters

"He promised to pull out, but he didn’t, and so they fell."

19
17 Comments 17
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Myths and Legends

The orange sun was dipping behind the distant hills, its remaining light shimmering across the still pond. Yesh and Shalay knelt in the soft grass at the edge of the woods, facing the water. Yesh pushed her round, muscular haunches against Shalay's persistent hips as his cock invaded and retreated from her. Her forehead rested between her arms against the ground, aware of nothing save the bliss between her legs. 

Shalay closed his eyes just for a moment, savoring her warmth as Yesh squeezed herself around him. She pushed herself up on her hands and arched her back, almost giving into her impending orgasm. Shalay gave her ass a playful swat and her head dropped again. 

They were playing their game, timing their mutual climax just as the sun disappeared behind the horizon. Sunset was close as he pumped harder and faster. The sun vanished and he slammed himself against her one last time. Yesh felt Shalay's first spurt inside and immediately pulled herself away, leaving his cock exposed and cold. His next shot fell across her ass before she shoved him, his back onto the ground. “No fair!” he complained, grunting, as he splashed again across his own taught abdomen. 

 Yesh ignored him and his protests as she straddled him. Another rope of cum splattered onto the silky curls covering her mound, right before she smashed herself back down onto him. She clutched his knee with one hand and tickled her swollen nub with the other as she bounced up and down to reclaim her denied climax. Before long, she sat squarely on Shalay's belly, rubbing their fluids on his half-exposed cock and her fully-exposed clit. Yesh tipped her head back and thrust her breasts out as the welcome waves washed over her. 

Yesh rolled off and lay on her back next to her man, watching the stars come out as dusk became night. She looked over at Shalay, concerned about the yearning she saw on his face. The trio of stars that were the Three Sisters flickered into view -- one yellow, one red and one orange. The Sisters, for some reason, had bewitched him. 

-==- 

Shalay was known to the village as a star-gazer. His fixation on the heavens did not take him away from his work on their farm, though, and Yesh was content enough to share him with the night. However, she was not happy when he asked the elders and seers about ways for him to touch or even walk in the heavens. Yesh was relieved that they all warned him to abandon those longings as nothing but sadness would come of it. He heeded their advice in his deeds, but not in his heart. 

The Three Sisters were in fact mystical creatures who lived in the heavens. They heard of Shalay's yearnings and so looked down at him, finding him to be fair to the eye and strong of limb. “What a wonderful servant he would make!” they agreed. They called for their indentured sylph -- a sky fairy of sorts. The Sisters told it they would release it from their thrall if it could bring the man Shalay up to them. The sylph loathed that it had to trick an innocent, primitive man, but could not resist the opportunity to be made free. 

As the sylph glided down from the heavens, the Sky Kin, god of the sky and stars, questioned where it was heading and why. The sylph told the Sky Kin about its mission and of the promise from the Three Sisters. The Sky Kin was displeased, but nevertheless allowed the sylph to continue. 

The sylph lay down beside Shalay as he slept. It stroked his cock and whispered to him, “You may walk the sky and meet the Three Sisters if you climb the tallest tree at night and beg the Great Eagle for further passage.” The sylph disappeared after giving Shalay’s cock one last tug, covering his belly with his sticky mess. Shalay awoke then with this ‘dream’ fresh in his head and his cock still a-quiver. He looked over at Yesh, but she was sound asleep, and soon, again, so was he. 

When the sun arose, Shalay remembered his dream but dismissed it. The sylph came to him again that night, and then the next. Shalay was convinced then that these were no mere dreams, but a sign, an invitation from the Sisters. He hurried to the elders and seers to tell them of his dreams, but they warned him that the Three Sisters were mischievous and any dreams sent by them could not be trusted. “Abandon your longings of wandering through the heavens, as nothing but sadness will come of them,” they repeated. 

Dejected, Shalay went home and told Yesh of his dreams and of the warnings given to him from the elders. Yesh knew, however, that Shalay could never be happy unless he had tried. Hoping that he would say no, or at least fail to reach the heavens, Yesh reluctantly encouraged him to attempt the journey.  

Shalay thought upon his choices for three more days and resolved to go. Yesh was saddened and frightened, yet she helped him to collect supplies for his adventure. She walked with him to the tallest of the trees, where Shalay promised her that he would return soon with stories of his adventures. He began his ascent, and Yesh promised she would wait. 

Even Shalay, as stong and determined as he was, tired as he climbed the giant tree. The branches grew thicker together and less sturdy as he ascended, but he eventually reached the top. Although it was still dark, he could see much of the land below, including the pond where he and Yesh often lay under the stars. The Three Sisters looked as far away as ever, though. He called, “Oh Great Eagle, the sylph told me that you are the best flyer and can soar up to the heavens. I am a traveler who would like to see what the heavens are like, and I was told in a dream that the Three Sisters embrace travelers such as I.” 

The Great Eagle came but warned him, just as the others had, that the Sisters are not to be trusted, and that he would regret encountering them. Shalay insisted that he wasn’t afraid and so the Eagle snatched him up in his mighty talons and soared upwards. It swooped above the heavens, dropped him next to the Sisters’ cottage, and flew away, leaving the man to his fate. 

The Sisters watched him land and prattled amongst themselves that he was even more handsome up close than he was on the Earth. “You have done well, sylph, you are now free,” the Sisters proclaimed. The sylph flew away, full of joy to no longer be a servant, yet sad about what it had done to the man. 

Shalay introduced himself and the Three Sisters welcomed him. They had no names, so he addressed them by their colors: Yellow, Red and Orange. They were quite hospitable and promised the traveler a special stay.  

“We would offer you drink, but alas all we have is this pot of water,” said Yellow. 

“Not to worry fine hosts,” said Shalay, “I’ll gather wood for a fire so that we can make a tea.” And so he did, as he did not want to be a burden. 

“A tea sounds marvelous,” said Red, “But alas we have no leaves or spices here to make a worthy brew.” 

“Not to worry, I am well versed in the use of leaves and roots and will find us some to brew a tea suitable for ladies as fine as yourselves.” And so he did. 

“This is the most excellent brew we have ever sipped,” declared Orange. “We would offer you a meal as well, but alas our larders are bare.” 

“Not to worry, gentle women. I am a skilled hunter as well!”  The Sisters congratulated themselves on how crafty they were to bag such a prize when Shalay soon returned with an impressive pheasant which he proceeded to dress and cook. 

Shalay slept deeply that night, exhausted from his travels and tasks. As he slept naked on a straw bed in the barn, the Sisters stole his clothing so that they could indulge their lustful appetites. They stroked and licked his cock to keep it standing for their amusement. As much as they loved the sight, though, they were cautious not to give in to their desires, for if they were to be fertilized, their wombs would swell and burst forth into the winds a hundred thousand seeds. 

-==- 

Shalay soon grew tired of serving the Sisters and longed to explore the rest of the heavens. But the Sisters revealed to him their intentions and they kept him as a slave, threatening to cast him to the earth to his death If he displeased them. Shalay tried calling out to the Great Eagle, but it was too far away to hear his cries as it had no usual business to fly so high. And so they kept him naked for their merriment and busy for their wants. 

The sylph, meanwhile, felt guilty about its role in tricking Shalay, but didn’t know what it could do to help him. It approached the Earth Kin, goddess of the lands below, for help. She confirmed that a human had indeed been trapped by the Sisters, and spoke of it to the Sky Kin. The Sky Kin said that the man had brought his miseries upon himself, but also didn’t much like the Sisters, and so the Sky Kin and Earth Kin formed a plan, and charged the sylph to relay it to Shalay and to Yesh. 

The only way that Shalay could be set free was if the Sisters were to be fertilized and fall as seeds to the Earth. But they liked their privileged home in the sky, adoringly watched by the humans below, and would not willingly choose to fall. The plan, then, was that Shalay would have to seduce each of them, and when the last one fell he would be free. But he would have to find his own way home. 

The sylph brought the plan to Shalay, who in turn thought about how to seduce the Sisters. Then the sylph flew to Earth and found Yesh and told her of the plan as well, and instructed her that she must ready three gardens, one for each of the sisters, so that they would set roots and grow and not escape. The sylph then warned Yesh that, even if the Three Sisters fell, Shalay would have to find his way back to Earth and home. 

EmmaaBennett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaaBennett

Yesh busied herself making the three gardens, turning the rich soil. Her actions attracted the attention of the elders, who asked why she was taking on this great task. She told them about Shalay and the plan brought by the sylph, and the elders in turn told her neighbors who rushed to help, because, even though it was so very, very long ago, everyone loved a good love story. 

Shalay pondered and plotted ways to fertilize the Three Sisters. He knew that the Sisters lusted after him and his handsome figure as they were always touching him and saying lewd things to him, yet always cautious not to seduce him lest they become fertilized and forced to fall to the Earth. Shalay strove to entice them, and he stroked himself to keep his cock on display for them, and would bend and stretch and present himself in any number of manly manners to pique their already active interests and libidos. 

-==- 

One night he went to the Yellow Sister and massaged her neck and shoulders and feet, and he touched her lovingly. He told her how beautiful she was, and how jealous her sisters must be of her beauty. He begged her to let him fuck her. She obviously wanted to be fucked as well and finally submitted, making him promise to pull out in time lest he fertilize her. 

He pulled her green gown down from her shoulders and suckled on her sweet teat, licking and tugging the firm kernels that were her nipples. She spread her feet wide and threw her arms into the air, demanding, “Fuck me servant-man, fuck me where I stand, but pull out before you cum!”  He easily slid his sword into her sheath. She moaned in appreciation, burying her face in his neck, wrapping her arms around his neck, and draping her silky hair down his sturdy back. She did not notice until it was too late that he broke his promise and came a mighty load inside her. 

“What have you done!” the Yellow Sister screamed. “I’ve been fertilized and will now be cast to the Earth!” Her belly then grew bigger and bigger before his eyes and it wasn’t long before she became too heavy for the heavens to hold and she plummeted to the earth. 

Yesh was gazing at the Three Sisters that night and saw a star streak across the sky, coming right at her! The sylph spoke the truth when it said a Sister would fall into the best garden on Earth, because the Sister fell in the middle of the first patch, exploding into thousands of yellow kernels in and around the garden. They immediately sprouted and grew into tall green stalks with sweet yellow ears. Yesh hesitantly opened an ear and tasted corn for the first time. 

-==- 

The next day, the remaining Sisters figured out that their Yellow sibling must have fallen, for she was nowhere to be found. They suspected that Shalay must have had his way with her, but he denied it saying why would I fuck her when her sisters are much, much fairer! They admitted he was right and that she must have fallen for some other reason. 

That night, however, he approached the Red Sister. “I know you lust after me and you must see that I lust for you as well, for am I not always hard as a rock when you are near?” He begged her to let him fuck her and she relented, but told him he could only put it in her ass, as she did not want to be fertilized. He quickly agreed and proceeded to remove her dress of many-colored beads. She bent over and allowed her pendulous breasts to hang free. She slobbered on Shalay’s cock so he could slip his manhood into her backside. He used his fingers up front, plunging them in her sopping hole and teasing the sensitive bean that was stationed above it. When she became lost in ecstasy, Shalay swiftly pulled his cock out from her ass and rammed it into her cunt. She screamed with delight but realized too late what he had done, as he erupted gobs of his milky fluids inside her. 

“What have you done?” the Red Sister screamed. “I’ve been fertilized and will now be cast to the earth!” And like her sister before her, she too grew too heavy for the heavens to hold. 

Yesh watched the stars again that night where the Two Sisters remained, and was delighted to see another one fall! The sylph had told her to build a trellis of sticks and have it ready. That sister fell and likewise burst open, casting her seeds which grew into vines with pods hanging down. Some of the fruit was tender and sweet while the heavier beans Yesh thought to be inedible. She tossed them aside into a pot of water that sat over the fire and in the morning Yesh discovered the rich broth and tender beans that were rescued from the kettle. 

-==- 

The next day the Orange Sister realized that she was the last of her siblings. Again, Shalay denied knowing what happened. But all day and into the night he wooed the last Sister, suggesting to her that it was best that she had him all to herself! 

She readily succumbed to his pleas and charms, but thought she was clever, sucking his cock to keep it away from her snatch. Shalay tore away her gown of giant leaves, exposing her curvy, succulent body and rounded buttocks. She squatted before him as he fucked her face, just as he had the Red Sister’s ass and the Yellow Sister’s pussy. He spewed vigorous jets into her mouth, and as soon as he did, he swiftly kissed her and sucked out all his cum. There was a sizable amount, and he slammed his face between her legs, using his tongue to great effect, making her tremble with overwhelming pleasure as he spit and pushed his seed into her fertile tunnel. 

 “What have you done!” the Orange Sister screamed. “I’ve been fertilized and will now be cast to the earth!” And with that, Shalay watched as the last of the Three Sisters grew too heavy for the heavens to hold and she dropped from the sky. This time, though, Shalay grabbed onto her legs and fell with her, calling out to the Great Eagle to save him. The Eagle was impressed with how Shalay outwitted the Sisters and so decided to save him, but left him where he first found him, at the top of the tallest tree. 

Yesh was full of joy as the she watched the Orange Sister crash into the last of the three gardens, scattering seeds that grew into sweet pumpkins and squashes and gourds which would easily feed the community over the winter. She grew worried, though, that her love might still be unable to find his way back to her. She waited for him in the soft grass at the edge of the woods, facing the pond, weeping softly until she finally slept. 

-==- 

Naked Shalay quickly climbed down from the very tall tree, not caring if he injured himself. Once he reached the forest floor, he ran as fast as his legs could move to his home and his love. He went to the pond first, though, to cleanse his misadventures away. As he emerged, purified, from the crystal waters, he was elated to see Yesh sleeping in the nearby field. He stood before her, a tear of joy running down his cheek. Yesh awakened to see his breathtaking silhouette across the rising moon. 

“Shalay? Is that you or is this a cruel dream?” 

“You do not dream, for I have come home to you, Yesh, my love!” 

Shalay knelt beside her and drew down the blanket that covered her, revealing her nakedness. Shalay gently kissed her chest, her neck and her cheek before Yesh threw her arms around him and enthusiastically kissed him all over his face – his cheek, his eyes, his hair, his lips, his lips, his lips, his lips! The last one lingered as Shalay lay them back onto the grass, his leg between hers, and they kept each other as close as they could so that nothing could pull them away. 

Shalay lifted himself between Yesh’s legs and she covered them with her blanket. One breast overflowed his hand when he squeezed it, and he sucked on the other’s proud nipple. She sighed contentedly as she pushed her tit further into his mouth with one hand and gripped him by the hair with the other. 

He brushed his lips down her neck, through the valley of her chest and stopped at the soft curls covering her lips below. She gasped when he licked around and between her folds. She clenched her cheeks and he licked again and again, faster and deeper, giving her no time to exhale or relax, her hips stepping higher and higher away from the ground with each lap until she screamed out, presenting her womb to the lustrous moon. 

Shalay slid his cock into the still-panting Yesh. She was ready for him to take her and take her hard, but this time, as lustful as they were, he loved her slowly, savoring the feeling of her, reclaiming her with his every stroke. He paused, deep inside with his back arched, for only a few seconds before their passions took over and they thrust and thrust against each other. She grabbed her toes to open herself as wide as she could, engulfing every last bit of him. She moaned long and loud at her release, and Shalay’s body became as rigid as his cock before he blasted his seed into her. 

He collapsed then with his full weight blanketing her, and their sweaty bodies slid one against the other. Shalay pushed his torso up and gazed at his resting lover. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. 

“You have something you want to say?” Yesh teased through her grin. 

“I am wiser now than I ever was,” he said in earnest, and then he promised her, “All of my adventures from now on will be with you and about you.” 

-==- 

And so Shalay and Yesh did indeed share their adventures, one with the other, as they raised their seven sons and daughters and made their lands prosperous with the unwitting help from the Three Sisters: corn, beans and squash.

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments