Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Age Gap Swapping - Part 2

"Twenty-something couple, having had their first experience of swapping, spend two nights with their sixty-something hosts."

63
11 Comments 11
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Tracy and Mark were naked on one sofa, kissing and caressing, and Kim and Richard were naked on the other, doing similar.

The thing was that Tracy was married to Richard, and Mark was married to Kim. Also, Tracy and Richard Peck were aged in their early sixties and Mark and Kim Nugent were in their late twenties.

Richard and Tracy were longtime friends of Kim's parents, Michael and Paula Joyce, and that friendship involved swapping, or so it seemed to Kim, and it was not denied by Tracy.

Kim and Tracy had been chatting at a party at Kim's parents' house the previous weekend, and Kim confided in Tracy that not all was good in her seven-year marriage. The conversation led to Tracy telling Kim that she and Richard had been involved in partner swapping for most of the forty years of their marriage, and Tracy suggested that maybe Kim and Mark should consider it.

Kim and Mark did consider it, and although the decision was not taken lightly, they arrived at Richard and Tracy's house that Friday evening intending to spend that night, and possibly Saturday night too.

After further discussion during which Richard and Tracy put their much younger guests at ease, Mark and Tracy fucked and Kim and Richard fucked, and it had just been decided that those pairings would remain overnight.

As the first sex of the weekend had taken place not very long ago, what was happening now was just heavy petting, with the prospect of more fucking when they went to bed for the night.

Although he was aged sixty-two, Richard Peck was not only blessed with a very impressive penis, he was exceptionally good at using it, as many females had discovered over the years, all with his wife's knowledge and approval.

Tracy herself had been pleasured by and given pleasure to a similar number of males, of various ages, as her husband had females, also of varying ages.

Most in Richard and Tracy's swinging circle were of similar age to them, but over the years they had introduced lots of younger couples to the lifestyle, Kim and Mark being the latest.

"I fancy a dance," said Tracy, getting off the sofa and putting a CD with music for lovers on.

Mark studied Tracy's large arse as the mature woman put the music on; he had not yet paid much attention to it, but it was a gorgeous arse. Mark's hands were soon all over that arse; as he and Tracy smooched and kissed, Mark's penis was stiff again.

Kim and Richard cuddled up together on the other sofa, watching the couple dancing. Kim was slowly stroking Richard's cock, which was not yet back to its impressive best.

Tracy had another idea: with Mark's penis being rock hard, she backed him to the sofa and sat him down. Almost before Mark realised what was happening, Tracy had her knees on the sofa and was feeding Mark's cock into her cunt.

Mark was very conscious that he and Tracy were not alone in the room, but once she had his penis all the way into her and she then started moving up and down, any thoughts of objection from Mark dissipated.

For Kim, it was surreal; she was wanking a sixty-two-year-old man's penis as she watched the man's wife's arse rising and falling as her own husband's penis appeared and disappeared.

Mark licked at Tracy's nipples as her swaying breasts came near his mouth, and he put his hands on her buttocks, fingers going into her arse crack.

Tracy speeded up her up and down movements, and hers and Mark's mouths met in open-mouth kissing, as Kim wanked Richard faster, and Richard's penis got stiffer.

Richard had watched his wife ride a man's penis many times just as she was doing now; he knew that anytime soon she would slow down, and then suddenly increase the speed of her bouncing as she fucked herself to orgasm. Sometimes the male that she was riding came at the same time, or sometimes Tracy was able to ride to a second or even third orgasm.

It was no surprise to Richard when Tracy slowed and restricted herself to only having the head and a little bit more of Mark's cock in her, as she twisted her hips. Kim could see the balls end of her husband's penis constantly, as Tracy did this.

Tracy was now almost motionless, and she and Mark kissed and traded tongues. Richard knew that very soon his wife would be bouncing violently, and probably cumming loudly.

Tracy stopped kissing and gave Mark a mischievous grin before she suddenly started bouncing hard and fast on his entire length.

After her arse had hit Mark's thighs a few times, she came.

"Fuck, fuck, shit, yes, fuck," Tracy shouted, and Mark's penis erupted, spitting cum into Tracy's bubbling vagina.

Tracy stopped bouncing and she and Mark kissed.

"Bravo," applauded Richard, and Kim giggled. A week ago she would never have imagined that she would ever see what she had just witnessed.

Tracy got off, and cum was running everywhere, it was a good job that she had covered the sofas with old sheets when the two couples came down from upstairs, after their initial fucking.

Although Mark had been aware that he and Tracy had not been alone, he had been somewhat distracted as the mature woman bounced on his penis; now he looked at his wife, wondering if she was angry at him.

Kim was thinking that she should be feeling jealous, but she wasn't and couldn't; it was she who had first shown interest in doing what was now happening.

"That was entertaining," said Kim, a bit nervously and self-consciously, as she realised that she had sticky thighs.

"Oh, that is one of my wife's party pieces, isn't it, my dear?" said Richard to the standing Tracy.

"One of many," laughed Tracy.

"It was amazing," said Mark, still half-expecting Kim to go crazy at him.

"Do you have any party pieces, Richard?" Kim asked.

"One or two," replied Richard.

"He likes taking women from behind bent over the back of that sofa," said Tracy.

"I could do that, if you would like me to, Kimberly, and if your husband does not mind," said Richard, fully aware that everything that was happening was new for Kim and Mark.

"Mmmm, I would like that; you don't mind, do you, Mark?" said Kim.

"I could hardly mind just after I have cum in Tracy, could I?" replied Mark, although he was a bit jealous of the size of Richard's cock, not that he had anything to be ashamed of himself in that department.

"Okay, please bend over the back of the sofa, Kim," said Richard, and Kim happily got into position.

"A delightful bottom," said Richard, standing behind Kim and caressing her arse.

"Thank you," replied Kim.

Richard positioned his cock against Kim's cunt lips, and very, very slowly slid in.

Kim's mouth opened in a silent scream, as Richard's large cock went deeper and deeper.

Richard placed his hands on Kim's hips and started fucking her slowly.

Tracy and Mark were watching the changes in the expressions on Kim's face.

Richard was in no hurry; he wanted Kim to get full enjoyment from the fuck.

Kim's face was showing her fast-increasing arousal, as Richard's penis slid in and out at a steady pace.

"Arggh, oh, oh, oh hell," blurted Kim, as she came for the first time in this fuck.

LusiaRozo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusiaRozo

Richard went on and on; he was now fucking slightly faster, and Kim came again.

Richard stepped up the pace some more; he was thrusting hard and fast.

"Fuck, fuck, no, yes, fuck, oh god, oh god," wailed Kim, and her eyes rolled. Mark was concerned about her hyper-ventilating, she was cumming so hard.

As Kim's orgasm reached its peak, Richard ejaculated into her, extending her orgasm.

They stayed in position for a while, and then Richard withdrew.

"Shittt," chuckled Kim, as she slowly pushed herself up.

Kim and Mark looked at each other, both hoping that there would be no adverse reaction from either of them when what they were doing really sunk in.

All four sat on one sofa, with the two males at the ends, and they chatted. Tracy and Richard were anxious to make sure that there were no regrets.

They then cleaned themselves up a bit and went to bed. They stayed in the agreed pairings of Tracy and Mark and Kim and Richard, but there was no more fucking at night.

In the morning, all four were ready to go again, and Mark mounted Tracy and Richard mounted Kim as they started the day with a fuck.

They eventually got up, showered and put some clothes on, before they had breakfast.

"So, would you both like to stay tonight?" asked Tracy; the original arrangement was for Friday night and the possibility of Saturday.

"Yes, please, I think so," said Kim, looking at Mark.

"Yes, if that is alright with you two," said Mark.

"Yes, it certainly is," said Richard.

They chatted some more. Kim wanted to ask if she had misunderstood or did her parents swap with Richard and Tracy, but as she had not mentioned her belief to Mark, she decided not to, at least not unless she could ask in private.

"I don't know what you think, Mark, but I think that these two ladies could do with a good spanking," Richard said to Mark, as the four of them chatted in the early afternoon.

"I think that you might be right, Richard," replied Mark.

"Hey, don't we get any say in this?" said Tracy, pretending to be shocked.

Spanking had been a big part of Richard and Tracy's marriage almost from the start; Mark and Kim had never done it or discussed it. Kim had flippantly mentioned spanking in her original conversation with Tracy at Kim's parents' party the previous weekend.

"What have we done to deserve a spanking?" said Kim, joining in.

"You have got such spankable bottoms, that's what," answered Mark, feeling pleased and surprised with himself.

"That is very true," agreed Richard.

"So if we are going to get these spankings, is it to be now or tonight?" pouted Tracy.

"Why not both? A spanking now and another before bed," said Richard.

"Bare arse," said Mark.

"Naturally," said Tracy, wondering who would be spanking who.

"Right, you girls get your bottoms bare, I will get a couple of chairs from the kitchen," said Richard.

"Are you alright with this?" Tracy asked Kim.

"It looks like I will have to be, but yes," replied Kim.

Tracy and Kim took off their lower clothing as Richard returned with two kitchen chairs which he placed opposite each other, and a few feet apart.

"You spank my wife and I will spank yours, then we swap," Richard said to Mark, as he sat on one of the chairs and indicated for Mark to sit on the other.

Richard and Mark were clothed but both were sexually aroused. There might not be any fucking at this stage because there had been sex twice the previous evening, plus again this morning and the intention was for sex again the forthcoming night.

On instruction, Kim went over Richard's knee and Tracy over Mark's; each male caressed the gorgeous set of buttocks presented to them.

Mark had no experience with spanking, so he intended to follow Richard's lead.

Richard assumed that, so he looked at Mark and nodded and then Richard spanked Kim's left buttock, and Mark spanked Tracy's left arse cheek.

Richard then spanked Kim's right cheek and then spanked slowly from buttock to buttock; Mark did the same to Tracy's arse.

Richard started spanking faster, and so did Mark. Both women's cheeks became pink and then red. Richard was not spanking Kim at full power; he could really deliver a sound spanking if he wanted to, and Kim was finding the tingling of her buttocks to be very stimulating.

Tracy could tell that Mark was not a spanker, not yet anyway, but he was still stinging her cheeks.

The spankings continued, and both women were getting close to cumming, when Richard called a halt and said to swap.

Tracy and Kim got off the laps that they were over; both women were red-faced as well as red-arsed and lay over their husbands' knees. The spanking recommenced; Richard was spanking Tracy considerably harder than he had spanked Kim, and she was loving it. Mark had gotten warmed up and was giving Kim a good spanking.

Tracy came, followed by Kim, but the spankings continued until Richard decided to stop, for now.

"Right, I think the ladies have suitably sore bottoms, that will do, until tonight," said a slightly breathless Richard.

The wives scrambled off their husbands' laps and rubbed their bottoms, but Richard had other ideas.

"You girls will now spend ten minutes sitting on these kitchen chairs," Richard instructed.

The women obeyed, and they squirmed on their just-spanked arses for the next ten minutes.

Although the men could probably have managed to fuck, Mark particularly, it was decided that sex would wait until after the bedtime spankings, although the women remained naked from the waist down for the rest of the day. They kept their buttocks off seating whenever possible.

They ate and had a drink or two; it was then decided that it was getting near time for bed, but not until after more spanking. All four got ready for bed, brushed their teeth and got naked, and one kitchen chair was taken up to the master bedroom.

"Okay, Mark, give Tracy a good spanking and then you two watch me tan Kim's arse, we will then give the ladies the fucking that they deserve," said Richard; neither Mark nor the women objected.

Mark took Tracy over his knee and spanked her hard on her already well-spanked bottom, Tracy could tell that he was already improving as a spanker. They then stood, Tracy rubbing her arse, and Mark with an erection, and watched Richard spank Kim.

Richard then took Kim to the spare bedroom, whilst Tracy and Mark got on the bed in the master bedroom.

Both fuckings were loud, but neither lasted very long. Tracy and Kim each came twice before they had semen spurting into them.

Mark and Kim spent some of Sunday with Mr and Mrs Peck; the couples would very likely spend time together again in the future. Kim never did get to ask if her mother and father exchanged partners with Tracy and Richard.

That night at home, Mark and Kim fucked, but only after Mark had given Kim a spanking.

Richard and Tracy also fucked, after Tracy had had her buttocks warmed over Richard's knee.

Mark and Kim's first venture into swapping appeared to have gone well.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments