Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gong over the Top – Tumbling on the other side

"Matt and Cindy continue exploring with Rick and Helen"

33
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This isn't the end for Matt, Carol, Rick and Helen."

“Matt!  Matt, wake up!  MATT, WAKE UP!!  WAKE UP MATT!!!”  Cindy screamed in my ear.

“Cindy?  What, what’s wrong?”  Is something the matter?”  I asked, shaking my head as if to clear the cobwebs.

“Yes, you.  What’s wrong is you.”

“Me?  What did I do?  What the fuck did I do?”

“You were snoring, thrashing around, and mumbling in your sleep.”

“What was I mumbling?”

“You were mumbling something like ‘No, it’s too big, no, no it’s too big.'  What were you dreaming about that was too big?”

“I, I don’t remember, but I remembered that I was terrified.”

“Are you OK now?”

“Yes, I think so, it must have been a really crazy dream I was having.”

“It must have been a real doozy, now relax and go back to sleep and don’t have any more of those crazy dreams tonight.”

“Yes, I’ll try.  Good night, Cindy.”

 I lay there wondering what was it that I was dreaming.  I started to drift off to sleep and suddenly, I was wide awake.  I remembered what it was, it struck me like when you slap your forehead when you remember something.  It was Rick.  Rick and his cock staring at me, inviting me to suck his cock, like he has done so many times for me.

Rick wasn’t that big, or was he?  I don’t think he is any bigger than I am, but I have never touched him, so how would I know?  He seemed big enough to satisfy his wife, Helen, and my wife Cindy.  Why did I think that Rick was too big? 

Am I gay to want to suck his cock?  But Rick isn’t gay, I don’t think.  He sucks my cock, but he loves Helen and seems to enjoy eating and fucking her pussy as well as he does Cindy’s.  Is Rick a bisexual?  What the fuck is a bisexual?  Is it where you like to have sex with both sexes?  But if he sucks me, does he also want to fuck me and if I suck his cock does that mean I want to fuck him?

Cindy and Helen like to be fucked by Rick and me, they like it when we eat their pussies, and fuck them in the ass and they like to eat each other’s pussy.  What does that make them, not lesbians, but does that mean they are also bisexual? 

I like it when Rick sucks my dick, it feels as good as when Cindy or Helen does it.  But it is so different, why is it so different?  I can’t explain it to myself or to Cindy.  How do I start?  Do I let Rick suck my dick and when he is done just go ahead and suck his, or do I surprise him and suck his dick before he sucks my dick the next time?

Fuck, so many questions and I don’t have any answers.  Who do I ask?  I will feel stupid if I ask Rick or Cindy.  My thoughts are racing with questions and trying to find answers.  WHO DO I FUCKING ASK?

I have worn myself out and I fell back asleep only to have Cindy shaking me and calling my name.  “Matt, it is eleven o’clock, are you going to sleep all day?”

I open my eyes and try to focus on Cindy’s smiling face.  It finally strikes me what she said, it is eleven o’clock.  Oh, fuck we are to meet with Rick and Helen this afternoon.

“Hi Honey, what time are we meeting Rick and Helen?”

“They suggested one o’clock, they are having a Bar-B-Que, so we can get started earlier.”

“Okay, let me get up and shower.  I won’t have time for any breakfast.”

I got up, showered and shaved and dressed, slipped on shoes (no socks), trousers and a shirt.  I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that I was still in pretty good shape, even in my seventies.

Cindy fixed me some yogurt with granola, “You have to have something in your stomach before we leave here.  You know how crabby you get when you get too hungry.”  I know, everyone has told me that since I was a teenager.

At about twelve-thirty, Cindy and I got into the car, and we headed for Rick and Helen’s.  It is a short drive, and we were parking twenty minutes later.  Rick opened the door and invited up in. 

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

Rick gave Cindy a long kiss and he shook my hand.  Entering the living room Helen and Cindy embraced with a long kiss, before Helen slid into my arms, and gave me a long kiss. 

Rick and I went out into the backyard where Rick had the grill hot and ready to go.

As he put the steaks on the grill, we talked about the upcoming football season and how we thought each team would do.

Pretty soon Rick called out that the steaks were ready and for the girls to come out of the kitchen. During dinner, I asked what the girls had been doing while we were outside.  I was told it was girl talk and that we would find out later.

After everything was cleaned up, I looked around and asked Rick, “Where did the girls go?”

“I think they were headed to the bedroom; shall we join them?”

Helen and Cindy were well ahead of us, both were nude and engaged in a sixty-nine.  Rick and I didn’t hesitate to strip and jump in.  I joined Cindy to eat Helen and Rick joined Helen on Cindy.  We got both girls going and juices were gushing.  They started to cum and they rolled apart allowing Rick and me to eat and fuck their pussy.

“Fuck me, fill this slut with cum,” yelled Helen.  My cock was buried balls deep in Helen and my balls erupted in her pussy.

“Oh damn, fuck me like a whore,” screamed Carol.  At the same time, Rick was fucking Carol doggy and filling her pussy with his load.

Now was the time to take the step.  Rick’s cock was coming out of Carol’s pussy, knowing and loving the taste of Carol’s pussy I went over and took his cock in my mouth and started to suck his half-hard dick. 

Oh fuck, the taste of Carol’s juices and Rick’s cum together was different from what I had known. Carol was sweet and slick; Rick was a little salty with a slight tang.  His cock wasn’t as big as I thought it was in my dream. 

Rick put his hand on the back of my head and started pumping in my mouth.  He was getting harder and larger.  I swallowed and his cock touched the back of my throat, and I gave a little gag.  He pulled back and again pushed in and touched my throat, when he touched, I swallowed.  Again and again, he withdrew and pushed his cock into my throat, but now I wanted him to cum in my mouth.  I had the taste of his precum in my mouth, now I wanted to taste his cum.

I felt his cock start to pulse and Rick pumped faster and faster.  It was starting to twitch as his load began to build in his balls and loading in his cock.

“I’m going to cum, cum in your mouth.  Oh, fuck his mouth feels good,” shouted Rick as he released his grip on my head and I was matching his pumps as I felt the rumble in his cock travel from his balls to the tip of his cock.  His cum exploded in my mouth and I was trying to contain it, but it started to trickle out of the sides of my mouth.

Carol and Helen had watched as Rick fucked my mouth and my willingness to suck him off.  As his cum started to trickle out of the corners of my mouth around his cock, they started to lick my face and slurp up his cum. 

As Rick finished shooting his cum and he withdrew from my mouth he leaned over and kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth and licking the cream from my teeth and lips.  As he kissed me, I put my arms around him and embraced him with a big hug.

I heard Helen and Carol beside us clapping and cheering what they had just witnessed.

“Well, Matt how did you like sucking my cock?”  Rick asked.

“I liked it, feeling the massiveness of your cock and the power of your ejaculation was more than I expected.  And the taste of your cum was so much different from when I tasted you and Cindy’s cum on your cock.” 

Cindy came over and gave me a big kiss and then looked me in the eye and said “Now we can really enjoy each other.”

Published 
Written by Nowready
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments