Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging London

"Four friends swap partners for a night of lust"

49
20 Comments 20
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Just North of London’s Covent Garden in an area known as Seven Dials is a small recently refurbished hotel, it is a fraction of the size of the big chains but offers a very high standard of service at a reasonable rate. Above all else it is slightly off the beaten track so very discreet.

Clare approached the hotel and headed in through the tastefully decorated reception area.

When she arrived at the desk with her reservation number the receptionist informed her that her husband had already checked in and that she should head straight for room 28.

Clare felt a distinct tingle in her freshly waxed pussy as she was handed a door card.

Clare walked up the stairs to the second floor with only a small overnight bag, she followed the signs to room 28 and let herself in.

Lying on the bed, not actively masturbating but stroking his erect cock was Daniel. Clare had known Daniel for years and they were part of a close circle of friends. This was the first time she had seen him naked. For a man in his mid-forties, he kept himself in good shape. His cock looked impressive, proudly erect, pointing at the ceiling and thicker than most Clare had seen.

Clare's request had been that Daniel check-in ahead of her and be naked on the bed when she arrived. He had done everything that she requested.

Clare undid her light raincoat and took it off, underneath she was wearing an elegant black cocktail dress as requested by Daniel. She slipped off her shoes and approached the bed. As she did so she lightly ran her fingers along Daniels’ body. Daniel continued to stroke his swollen cock.

Clare perched on the side of the bed and asked Daniel to help with the zip of her dress. In order to do this Daniel had to let go of his cock. He reached for Clare’s zip and carefully drew it halfway down her back. Clare then stood up and moved back to the centre of the room trailing her fingers lightly along the length of Daniels’s body as she did so.

Clare faced the bed and let her dress fall to the floor. Beneath the dress, she was wearing a black silk basque, black knickers and stockings that were attached to the basque. The basque and her stocking tops were decorated by bright blue stitching in an understated but dramatic pattern. Her knickers were semi-transparent and Daniel could see that like everything else he had requested she had shaved or waxed her pussy smooth.

Clare approached the bed while Daniel lay there looking at Clare his eyes burning with lust. She planted her first kiss just above Daniels’ knee and began to work her way upwards. When she reached his cock she ran her tongue around the head and savoured the taste. Daniel let out an audible gasp of approval.

Taking his swollen cockhead in her mouth Clare began to pleasure him. This was something she was good at and something that drove her husband wild.

Meanwhile across London in a tastefully furnished house near Wimbledon Clare’s husband Jon was taking highly explicit pictures of a naked Tessa. Tessa was not complaining and in any case, she would have been unable to do anything about it because she was firmly tied to the bed that Jon and Clare shared most nights.

Clare, Tessa, Daniel & Jon were in a tight circle of friends. Jon and Clare had met at university and had been a couple for a number of years. Jon and Daniel had met while serving in the army on short service commissions and had stayed friends in civilian life. Tessa had joined the group when she began going out with Daniel. All were in their mid-forties. Jon & Clare had two children, Daniel and Tessa as yet none.

This weekend had been planned for a long time and Jon & Clare’s children had been packed off to stay with Jon’s father at his house in Dorset.

In acts of unplanned, but synchronous lust, Jon’s cock entered Tessa at almost exactly the same moment that Daniel’s entered Clare. Both couples were horny and knew what they were doing, there was no betrayal or breach of trust, they had discussed this and planned it together.

Both couples began making love with energy and passion. Tessa was constrained in what she could do because she was tied to the bed by her arms and her legs. This was something that she had fantasied about and it had been her request. Ahead of the evening, she had openly discussed her desires with Jon, Daniel & Clare. Being photographed naked added a layer of delicious decadence to the evening.

Daniel was thoroughly aroused as he thrust into Clare’s smooth pussy. He had fantasised about this for years. He and Tessa had a very satisfying and honest sex life and discussed everything. Tessa preferred to keep a small triangle of red hair just above her otherwise smooth pussy.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

At both London locations, hard cocks drove into wet pussies. Daniel and Clare were able to change positions and did so. Clare wanted Daniel to fuck her from behind and turned over so he could do just that. The sight of her smooth pussy in this position aroused Daniel even more and he thrust into Clare with vigour until they both came noisily. The ropes prevented Tessa and Jon from changing positions but Tessa was able to move from her hips and rose each time to receive Jon’s cock with every thrust. Jon ended up on his knees between Tessa’s legs so that he could push his cock into the very back of her pussy. As he felt his balls tighten he pulled his slick cock out of  Tessa and with a theatrical gesture finished himself off with a couple of hand strokes. Three long ropes of cum landed on Tessa’s belly, tits and even her chin.

Both couples collapsed next to each other, their bodies sweating and their pulses racing. Jon untied Tessa and they quickly wrapped their bodies together in an intimate embrace.

At both locations, the lovemaking went on for hours as four uninhibited, passionate people explored their fantasies with a new partner in complete freedom. The sex was passionate and intense, nothing was off-limits and everyone was aware of what was happening.

After several bouts of energetic lovemaking that lasted beyond midnight sleep came easily to both couples. The morning sounds of the city waking woke Clare & Daniel first. After a brief  & tender embrace, Clare straddled Daniel and took his morning hard-on deep inside her pussy, they didn’t need to check out until ten so intended to make the most of the room.

In the suburbs Jon was woken by the silence which in this house was unusual on a Saturday morning, there were no children awake and raring to go. Beside him, Tessa lay naked, her red hair tangled on the pillows. She was lying on her side with one leg slightly raised offering Jon a lovely sight of her pussy. Since the children had arrived Jon & Clare had very little opportunity for morning lovemaking which was something that they both missed. Jon re-positioned himself halfway down the bed and put his head between Tessa’s thighs inhaling her scents, he then ran his tongue along the length of her exposed slit. Tessa raised her thigh offering Jon deeper access and then clamped it down trapping Jon’s head between her legs.

Clare rode Daniel hard, thrusting down on him and taking every inch until they both orgasmed at around the same time.

Across London, Jon licked Tessa until she was squirming and rolling around on the bed. Her orgasm was spectacular. As soon as she had recovered she took Jon’s cock in her mouth determined to repay the favour.

As soon as they had finished fucking Clare and Daniel retreated to the large shower cubical together and washed away the sweat and cum of the previous few hours. They just made the last serving of breakfast before they had to check out of their room. They walked hand in hand to the tube for the half-hour journey to Clare’s home near Wimbledon.

As soon as they got home both couples embraced. Jon was in the kitchen naked and Tessa was wearing one of Clare’s silk robes that she hadn’t bothered to close. They were both sipping coffee in the privacy of the kitchen. Jon gently removed a speck of dried cum from Clare’s chin that she had missed in the shower and after the hurried departure from the hotel.

Daniel stared lustfully at Tessa, her mane of tangled red hair and the obvious evidence that her pussy lips were still puffy and swollen from a night and morning of frenzied sex aroused him and he kissed her deeply.

Both couples knew that their plan had been a success there was no guilt or recrimination what was done was done and everyone had clearly had a good time. Daniel made it obvious to Tessa that he wanted her to get dressed so that they could leave and head straight home where he intended to have her the moment their front door was closed.

As soon as Tessa and Daniel had left Clare took hold of Jon’s cock and led him upstairs to their bed. The room smelled of sex and passion, the duvet was a tangle and the four pieces of rope were still attached to the bed frame. Best of all their sons weren't due back home for another day. Clare let her dress fall to the floor and turned to face Jon, displaying to him for the first time the freshly waxed smooth pussy that Daniel had requested.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments