Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Vintage Goddess

"A swinger admires a newcomer"

22
6 Comments 6
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"A close friend of mine recently started going to a swinger's club with her partner, and as she shared her gorgeous outfit with me, I called her a vintage goddess. This sparked the idea for this story, which isn't as explicit as my other work but more of an "ode" to a more mature female beauty. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Still plenty sexy, but not as raunchy!"

The music seems to slow, and my drink goes down the wrong way as She enters the warm, cosy lounge booked exclusively for our event. A winter cloak covering the rest, I’m first treated only to Her wonderful, shapely legs that end in a pair of blood-red, mid-heeled pumps. If She’s nervous, She’s hiding it well, and a mysterious smile plays on Her small lips whose colour matches the shoes. Her short chestnut curls bounce as She turns to thank Her companion for holding the door. How odd; I hadn’t even noticed him.

With an elegant gesture, She shrugs off Her coat, then waits by the door while Her partner deposits their outerwear to the coat check. Her outfit is mostly black, save for a couple more callbacks to the shoes. Whereas many women have chosen to don nothing but a babydoll and a thong – which I’m not complaining about, either – She’s clearly put a lot of thought into Her attire, right down to Her lace-gloved hands. An underbust corset cinches Her waist, giving Her a perfect hourglass shape, and her lovely bosom is on full display without spilling out of a strappy bra.

Through the slight ringing in my ears, I catch my wife’s laughter – a sound I know and love that always brings me back to her, no matter what.

“I see you didn’t come for nothing, honey,” she murmurs in my ear. Her hand brushes gently against my crotch, sending a wave of pleasure towards my navel. “Enjoy the view…”

I turn to her and place a grateful kiss on her lips. They’re painted gold tonight, and I’m sure a few flakes remain on my own as I draw back and resume my watch.

The Woman has produced a red, feathery fan, behind which She’s hidden part of Her already mysterious face. She is a true Vintage Goddess in Her flattering outfit, although Her miniskirt is perhaps a tad too short and form-fitting to mimic any authentic style. In fact, it barely covers Her buxom buttocks, and my hungry gaze rests briefly on their curve before drifting down Her legs again.

She and Her companion have moved to the counter. His arm rests on Her bare shoulders, and he whispers something in Her ear. She laughs and playfully swats him with the fan before swinging around and laying Her dark eyes on… me. I guess I’ve been caught. Her lips curve to one side in an amused smirk as She sizes me up before the barman calls Her attention back to the counter and hands Her a cocktail – red, of course.

Next to me, a man approaches my wife, and she invites him to sit by her side. She pivots and leans her legs towards him, ready to dazzle him with her wit and my favourite laugh. This gives me free reign to do whatever I like, as long as I leave with her later tonight.

Another couple waves at me, and I rise to join them. We’ve met here a few times, and while we wouldn’t call each other friends, they’re jovial and funny enough to keep us socialising. He’s balding, and she’s got more chins than breasts, but neither this nor their age – pushing sixty – has ever kept them from finding other partners and vanishing into the “cuddle rooms” as soon as the clock strikes midnight.

“The attendance is quite good, quite good indeed,” says Evelyn, the lady, fanning her flushed cheeks with her hand. She smiles coquettishly at a younger man who blushes and quickly turns back to his older companion. “A fair bit of new faces, too. See anything you like, Anthony?”

KristenCeleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenCeleste

“Huh?” I say. My gaze has wandered back to the Vintage Goddess, and my interlocutor has clearly caught me in the act. She grins and pats my shoulder.

“I see, I see! Now, I don’t lean that way, but she’s a fine specimen, that one! I hope she kisses as well as she dresses.”

“I don’t know if her man likes the idea all too well,” says her husband. “He’s barely let go of her since they arrived.”

“Oh, I see you’ve been looking too, dear! You’d better hurry up and go work your charm on her, Anthony, lest my husband snatch her away before your very eyes.”

The three-chinned woman winks and slaps my back, just above the line that I’ve asked her not to cross. I smile, too, then nudge my head towards the pair by the bar.

“You should go and ask if you could borrow her fan,” I say.

“Oh, yes, I should’ve thought of that before we came! Is it me, or have they cranked up the heating since the last time?”

I reply with a shrug, my mind having tuned out again. The Vintage Goddess has laid Her bottom on a stool and is sipping Her drink, oozing sensuality. My eyes aren’t the only ones to linger on Her; at least half a dozen other pairs seem to follow Her every gesture.

I circle away from Evelyn and her husband and approach the bar. From this distance, I see that She isn’t a spring chicken, but I can’t pinpoint Her age – not that it matters anyway. While the eager energy of youth is pleasant, I always admire the confidence and poise that come with maturity. Those women know what they want, and if they happen to choose you, all the better for you.

She finishes Her drink and turns to Her companion.

“I believe I’d like to stretch my legs now,” She says in a surprisingly high-pitched, melodious voice. “Do you want to take me to the dance floor?”

“I’m not done with my beer,” he replies, raising his glass, “but I’m sure you’ll find at least a handful of willing partners if that’s your fancy.”

“But why, that is my fancy, my love,” She says with a mischievous smile. “That’s why we’re here, after all.”

“Yes. Just… don’t stray too far without telling me, all right?”

“I promise!”

I take a deep breath and move in to intercept Her, but She brushes past me.

“Sorry, I’m sure you’re charming, but I love this song, and I haven’t danced in ages!” She hoots, leaping towards the other dancers. “But let’s chat when I’m done!”

I chuckle to myself while She sets about swaying to the rhythm, totally at ease in Her body. Her hips undulate as Her legs swing from side to side, and Her broad, girlish smile is a sight to behold. In this moment, She evolves from a mere fantasy into a person I’d like to know more intimately – if only in the “cuddle room”, since the tightness in my trousers indicates the latter is still very much my goal tonight.

With my foot tapping to the music, my mind wanders once more. I can’t help the goofy grin that spreads across my face as I picture the hours ahead, getting acquainted… and perhaps more if this feeling persists and becomes mutual.

Published 
Written by Aneera
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments