Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winery Meetup

"His bubble butt redhead enjoys a well-hung friend at a winery."

6
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Crystal touched crystal in threesome, adding to the sparse but happy din of the deck at our second favorite winery.

“A toast to friends,” I inserted and Tina and the freshly seated Daniel repeated.

The sun shone, the air was an agreeable temperature, Tina was comfortable in one of her thin cotton dresses that accentuated her bubble butt. We talked about normal things and our tentative plans for the afternoon if all worked out and we had already consumed a bottle by the time her long-awaited friend Daniel arrived, delayed by traffic and ready to “relax”.

After the introductions and cordialities, the conversation easily became fast and funny between my sarcastic redheaded girlfriend and the quick-witted Daniel and I was becoming more comfortable with him and content simply to add something now and then and enjoy their banter and the beginnings of what I hoped would evolve into a taboo act.

Daniel was freshly separated from a marriage and a former Marine who took good care of himself. At six feet tall and very handsome he was extremely attractive to Tina and judging by the prolific text strings between them over the weeks prior (at times, very dirty) he was really into her.

The two had shared High School hallways but had never been acquainted until a mutual friend of Tina’s cleverly reintroduced them via social media. Brad had been an old work buddy and they often talked shop. He had pushed them together and along the way and to make things more interesting, was only so happy to fill Tina in on the scuttlebutt going around about Daniel being very well-hung. Of course, I was fine with the proceedings and the thing had developed into us now finishing our second bottle of wine together.

Tina and I have a great thing together and she’s happy with what I have going on in the sack but I like having some adventure in this area of our lives and sometimes she’ll go along with it.

Occasionally I share her.

We had talked about meeting Daniel for drinks for weeks now and I was enjoying inserting a little dirty talk here and there during the height of our own sex about how it would feel to have someone really big fucking her. As my own equipment slid in and out of her I would feel her getting wet and squeezing me in response so I knew she wanted it too.

Let me say here that I can’t accurately explain my desire to share my girlfriend of six years with other men. The best I can do is to say (and briefly) it’s in the genes and those flames have been fanned over the years by erotic input which started all the way back in my childhood. No, there was nothing negative involving some sort of abuse mind you, just some porn here and there and at least one big event that took place when I was sixteen years old.

So let’s cutaway for a second….

This really influential event unfolded back in 1980 when our family was having a sprawling picnic at grandad’s farm. The adults listened to George Strait and other country music and we kids were taking in "Another One Bites The Dust” and “Anyway You Want It”. At sixteen, I was always more inclined to hang out with the adults and just periodically check in with my running buddies (cousins, brothers, friends of family who came, invited by someone or another) from time to time.

Often to see if maybe they’d been successful at sneaking some beer for the half-a-dozen of us in our particular guy hangout age group. That is, barring the younger brat kids and the girls who at that point still intimidated us and were content to clique off to themselves anyway.

Leo was a distant cousin from one of our family’s facets and only nineteen, so he was interesting to us younger teens as a cool older “kid”, not so far removed from our own thinking that he would be averse to scoring a can or two of the good ole PBR for us. He was very handsome and drove a new bikini topped Jeep and to make a long story short, was interesting to my Aunt Margie (an aunt by marriage and in her forties) who covertly flirted with him from time to time as her stern, fatass husband Cecil guzzled can after can and went on and on with boring stories about his lawnmowers and garden tools or something like that.

Now my Aunt Margie was, I thought in my sexual youth, a well-built woman. She had a tummy and the church lady hairdo, but something about her was different than the common, stock “aunt”. I was having enough experience with dirty magazines to be able to appreciate a well-rounded ass and hips and a full chest which she sported. Most ladies still wore dresses to social functions in those days and she had on a peach-colored sundress that allowed some cleavage and only went down to her knees.

So the afternoon wore on and after rotating time with my beer stealing buddies who were now behind the barn smoking pilfered cigarettes, I meandered up to where the adults were starting to move from picnic tables under the big chestnut trees and to front porch sitting. Some were cleaning up and getting ready to leave and others were settling in for a social evening around the card table.

I thought I’d get one more look at Aunt Margie’s boobs before she and Cecil left and found I couldn’t locate her. Oh well, no big deal and being a typical teen and not wanting to be roped into cleanup, my boob-gazing mission scrubbed, I headed back to the little high ground vantage point at the far corner of the barn where kids could drink and smoke stolen booty and see an approaching adult in enough time to ditch the evidence.

So arriving there, I found myself on that bramble sheathed hillock, a man without a country. I had left the reorganizing adults to join my peers and my peers had vacated the hideout. So, friendless, I decided to look in the beer hole under the rock for refreshment. They had left me one!

Carefully pulling the tab so the adults (now far on the other side of grandad’s property, busy in conversation, with a house, orchard, pasture and several assorted sheds and outbuildings between me and them) couldn’t hear the “spss” of their missing can of PBR, I started enjoying my contraband.

It was then that I saw my Aunt Margie still in her dress and underwear, big boobs exposed in broad daylight, being fucked by Leo.

They were not more than twenty feet from me in that grassy area on a crude plywood covered frame we kids had built to be hoisted into the oak tree it sat under. My heart raced and I ducked behind the wild rose bush there as well as I could. Was he hurting her!? His pants were still on as he stood in front of her.

She lay on her back on the plywood and he had her ankles in his hands and was moving his hips in and out! Her dress was pushed back and I could see her underwear.

She would shake as he slammed into her body with his!

Her mouth was wide open as if what was happening to her was a surprise, but she was also smiling a bit and making some sound…like muffled, as if she was purposely trying to be quiet. I watched the phantasm unfold.

Aunt Margie slammed her butt up and down on the plywood while this guy kept doing what he was doing with her. Then I watched her kind of pee… I thought, at least, that had to be it… she was squirming and so much was drizzling the front side of the plywood. Then Leo backed away from her and squirted sperm down onto the plywood. This was the first time I had seen another guy’s dick.

His was very large, like on a horse and as he pulled away and in that second before she rotated to avoid getting her dress wet in the mess they’d made, I saw Aunt Margie’s pussy. It wasn’t like the women in the magazines, hairy, but bare and so healthy looking.

Leo let her kneel in front of him and I watched as this woman I thought I knew took that really big rubbery thing in her mouth and sucked it and licked it. Leo looked around kind of antsy as she did that and then with some effort, put it back in his pants and zipped up as she tucked her boobs back in and checked her dress and appearance.

It hadn’t lasted for more than eight or ten minutes and was over as she and Leo kissed passionately for a minute then disappeared around the corner of the barn. So I raced back to where I found the adults and fat Cecil on the porch having dessert. After a while Leo just appeared at the front corner of his Jeep, coolly checking the pressure on the big knobby tires. Margie would step out onto the front porch after a while, looking like nothing had happened.

So, can you blame a guy for having a desire to repeat such an event as he learns through his years exactly what happened in that dirty tryst?  What I had seen was so out of the ordinary and it shocked me as a young man and as I thought it over, it fixed in me a thirst for the taboo.

So, back to the present where my girlfriend and Daniel had been getting reacquainted for two hours now. The flirting had become titillating and my buzzed lady was flipping a lot of verbal bait toward her prize catch. To help things along, I had mentioned how Tina had carelessly chosen a very inadequate pair of panties for our afternoon outing. Innuendo had turned into a statement of fact and our socialization as a trio had passed a point of no return.

Daniel - gentleman as he is - had sprung for a third bottle of Viognier which was now empty and Tina was flipping over the lead card for the next round of “That’s What She Said”.

“My new favorite Happy Hour drink is called...”

I rifled through my cards and came up with: “Wet Panties” to which Tina giggled, “I can relate.”

“Oh, is that so?” Daniel lowered his voice, having become comfortable in my presence.

“Naughty girl,” I added.

“Guilty,” dumped from Tina’s lips as she picked up her glass again and I winked at Daniel.

Tina swallowed a sip, flipping her card over.

Daniel and I both read: “Sausage Party.”

“I think that’s after happy hour,” Daniel added, then flipped his card over.

“That Thing’s a Choking Hazard.”

“That’s what we hear,” Tina gathered the cards. “I think Daniel should win that round.”

“If there’s truth to that we'll give it to him,” I added.

“Can’t ever seem to get it all in,” Daniel winked at Tina.

“That’s enough for me. I don’t think I can concentrate for another round.”

Daniel stood up then. “Well, then maybe it’s time for bigger and better things.”

We laughed and packed the cards in the cramped box and I suggested we all stretch our legs to which Daniel quickly agreed. Tina always acted a bit reluctant to embark on a tryst but we had agreed we’d meet Daniel and see where it went. The banter and interaction had grown dirty toward the end and it was obvious that the three of us were ready to explore.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

I needed to give Daniel time to get Tina ready so I appointed myself busboy and made my way to the car with our things and her purse, promising to catch up to them. I watched for a minute as they walked off in the direction of a medium-sized rustic styled building, maybe there for a wedding venue, then made my way to the car.

Depositing our bags safely on the floorboard, I tapped out a text to my naughty girlfriend.

“You ready to see what he has?”

Locking the car and leaving it I then started circling around to where I assumed they were going, trying to not be too obvious to someone on the deck we’d left who might be looking in our direction.

“I sure am. You coming???” Came Tina’s reply. She was ready.

“On my way!”

I picked my way down the hill through landscaping, finding the stone path leading over to the barn-looking building. A few passersby dotted the area but the building seemed to be unattended and of no interest to anyone.

My heart raced thinking about what they might be doing.  It had been a full ten minutes since they had disappeared.

I reached the corner of the building where a breezeway connected it building to a vacant outdoor bar area and there I found them. Daniel was looking around the opposite corner of the building which backed up to a wooded area, not a place where someone was likely to catch them, but I appreciated his cautiousness. I guessed the two had been kissing and petting to that point because Tina was obviously ready to go all the way with Daniel.  She was stepping out of her panties.

I stepped up to her and snatched up her soaked dainties.

“I’ll keep an eye out here at the corner.”

I scanned the area and turned back to see Daniel reveal to Tina what he had.  He had unzipped and unbuttoned to pull his manhood out and into the open air.  

“Fuck…that IS big. It's so fat and tanned."  

“See if you can fit it in your mouth, honey.”

Tina glanced at me briefly with that "baby, I'm never gonna be the same" kind of look as she knelt and took him in her hand.  Daniel had a perfect cock.  He was eight inches and still not all the way erect.  His shaft was probably four inches in diameter and bent slightly upward toward a thick and perfectly shaped head which Tina now sucked. 

Damn, she looked so foxy and dirty at the same time trying to get her mouth around just the large bulbous tip. The rumors were true. He was huge and her hand barely fit around his girth. 

Fuck!   

I scanned the pathway and reported in a whisper to the dirty duo that the coast was clear.  Tina knew Daniel well enough now to trust him and was letting herself go. The wet sounds of their oral sex echoed in the breezeway as she pleasured him, getting him so big and hard, excitedly getting more in her mouth than I would have thought.  I peeked around the corner for curious viewers, listening to the sloppy deed as I did.

"You like that big dick, honey... want some more... oh yes, that feels so good. I have got to fuck you, Tina... now."

“Fuck her now.”

“Condom please…” Tina managed, getting to her feet.

“Oh baby,” she bubbled. “Can he fuck me?”

“You want to let him fuck you, huh, bad girl?.”

"I've got to have that in me."

“Slut."

I turned, scanning the horizon and popped back around the corner to see him spin Tina around and bend her over a wooden table.

Virtually yanking her dress over her nude bubble butt, he lustfully slapped his heavy penis on her and grabbing her left cheek like a loaf of bread, struggled to push more inside her than would rationally fit.  

“Fuck... It's so big." Tina whimpered. "Rub it on my pussy."

A breeze ushered a dozen or so stray leaves across the concrete as he teased her clit and again grabbed her bare ass and was finally successful at penetrating her.

"My head's finally inside you... Damn, Tina... you're tight."

Tina splayed her hands out on the surface of the table and pushed her feet farther apart on the concrete to angle her ass higher and open up for 

“Fucking cock is so big.”

He was finally inside her.  Gyrating his hips and pulling her onto him was working him in her inch by inch until her creamy lube could be seen wetting his shaft as he started really pumping.

“Fuck her hard.” 

“He is, baby… yes… fuck me… FUCK ME…”

“Remember how I told you I wanted to fuck you like a slut?”

“Oh yes.”

“I’m fucking you now.”

“I love your cock, baby…f uck me harder...”

“It’s not even all the way in yet… want it all… huh... want it all?”

“Please… all the way up to those big tight balls!”

Tina came after probably his fifth full stroke into her. He was really stretching her and she was loving it. The sloppy sound of him using her filled the area and he pumped even deeper, grabbing her ass with both hands, helping himself to the pussy she had offered so readily.  He had her dress over her big firm ass and was giving her long full strokes just hours after meeting up with us, fucking my girlfriend, in all the way to his balls.  Damn this was dirty!

“She likes to be called a slut.”

“Does she now… SLUT.”

“Yes. I’m your slut… spank your slut!”

The sharp SPANK sounded so dirty and was soon followed by two more making Tina cum hard again.

“Coast is clear guys. Keep fucking her.”

I was delighted at Daniel’s staying power. Damn, this was like staged, directed porn. He had made her cum twice and she was still wet and wanting more and he was obliging.

“Fuck her on that table.”

“Oh, you want that, huh. He wants to see my fat cock going inside you, Tina. You okay with that?”

“Yes, stud… I want my boyfriend to watch us as long as you’ll fuck me more.”

I was rock hard watching him help her onto the smooth wooden surface and he wasted no time in helping himself again. Alternating between watching for traffic and Daniel slapping Tina’s clit with his big pipe was making me shake. Tina was in heaven, looking into his eyes, then down at her well-fucked pussy accepting his too-big manhood.

“Put that in me again…  please…fuck!”

It was some strange magic, standing guard at a public venue, people no more than a hundred or so feet away, watching them fuck! Tina kept her thighs spread wide to accept his full nine inches.

I couldn’t believe she was being fucked by her horse-hung friend. I had wanted them to fuck for so long. The weeks had dragged by as plans were talked about then scrapped because of one thing or another. But now they were fucking, on a table at a winery in broad daylight.

Damn it was good.

“Fuck… I’m going to cum.”

“Cum on my pussy.”

All nine inches of his dick slid back out of her and he wrestled with the latex briefly and just in time to free his large wet head so the ropes of his cum could spatter her freshly shaved pussy.

“Stand guard, Daniel. It’s my turn to take my girlfriend back.”

The ever congenial Daniel was only too happy to tuck himself back in and man his post and Tina was looking down lovingly at his cum sliding down over her swollen box now recovering from that horse cock. I was unzipped and pushing into her as I knew she was becoming uncomfortable in her position. I steadied her and using her ankles as handles, started stroking her deeply.  It was obvious that a bigger man than myself had been inside her.  

“So much cum, baby... he fucked me so well… you gonna cum inside me now?

“Yes, you slut. You just let him fuck you, didn’t you!"

“I’m sorry, honey, I couldn’t help it. I love his big dick.”

“I know you do. You’ve been wanting this for a long time.”

I was pounding her now, splattering the sloppy wet mess he had made of her. She was getting wet again and I knew she’d cum soon so I kept up the dirty talk that got her so hot.

“You want to take him home with us so you can ride his cock in bed, don't you?”

“Fuck… yes! I want you to share me with him again… please. I want him to use me. Can I be his slut again? Huh… huh?”

“You’re our slut now. We’re taking you home and both using you.”

Ohhhh… yes… use me.”

I was cumming as she started to squirm and let loose.

“Fuck, I’m cumming baby,” she whimpered.

I was climaxing as well. Thrusting in as deep as I could I grabbed her round ass tightly and pumped my load into my well-used girlfriend. I stayed in her, smiling down at my pretty redhead until my cum started sliding out of her. His cum, my cum, her cum was everywhere as my own cock flopped out, bobbing as it started to soften.

“Look at the mess we made, Daniel.”

“I want some more of that. Stay there for just a minute longer, baby and let me look at that,” Daniel stated emphatically as Tina smiled at him, exposed and shining wet up to her tummy from the dirty threesome.

“Not here though. You guys need to give me a break. You’ll wear me out. Give me my panties. We need to get out of here.”

Tina slid off of the table and began getting herself together.

"No panties.  Nope.  I'll take them with me."

“She looks good, doesn’t she? Tina, why don’t you ride with Daniel and I’ll meet you at home.”

"I have a towel for my seat, don't worry," Daniel was smiling.

“Sounds good to me, baby.” At that, I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply.

“Thank you, honey, love you.” She smiled.

“You’re welcome, love you too.”

“Coast is clear, troops,” Tina’s new friend reported from the shaded corner of the building, smiling at her and at the prospect of sharing a ride with her.

So off we caravanned, me behind them, Tina and I texting back and forth throughout the trip as she again sucked him, readying him for the long dirty ride they’d have when we got home.

“Baby, I have his cock in my mouth, is that okay?”

“Yes, lover… clean your pussy off of him.”

“Oh, I am. I'm wet again and he’s finger fucking me. It feels so good. Is that ok?”

“Yes, slut.”

“That’s right, baby, and I’m his slut. He just told me so. Guess you’ll have to spank me?”

“I’ll spank you while you suck him, slut.”

“I can’t wait.  This thing is so big. Can I let him fuck me again, baby?”

“While you suck my cock, yes.”

“Ok. Gotta go. It’s hard to suck this big cock and get fingered with a phone in my hand.”

We finally arrived at home after a torrid ride where the three of us would have two more sessions together till Daniel would say his goodbyes with a promise to return soon.

I was delighted she had found someone she trusted who was well-endowed and knew how to use his giftedness. That night Tina and I fell asleep in one another’s arms and slept soundly, satisfied.

Published 
Written by Erosmith1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors