Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cult Initiation

"Coming of age is exciting for a young cult member, fertility is to be celebrated."

18
4 Comments 4
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was born into this cult and had been raised in this cult. It was all I knew and that was that. We were an incredibly welcoming and upbeat environment, and that's how we got people to join. However, our coming of age ceremony was the most out of the ordinary. Other than the ceremony, the cult appeared to be simply a tight knit community and nothing more. We'd bring each other food, hold large gatherings with food and bonfires and all the sorts. But upon reaching the age of eighteen and four months, you became "of age" by the tribe standards. This meant you were now allowed to engage in intercourse and have children during the allowed times. Intercourse was allowed year round, but trying for a baby was only allowed in the autumn months.

Since sexual relations were prohibited until a certain age, we grew to become sexually frustrated and eager. As did I. I had already begun masturbating behind their back, using my fingers to bring myself pleasure. Our leader, or Chief Onsen as we called him, approached my cabin the day prior to my coming of age. 

"Are you mensturating?" he asked sternly.

"No, I am not due to for another two weeks, I believe."

"Good, your ceremony will begin at sundown tomorrow. Wash yourself up prior. This is an exciting time for you; you've lived this far and can now bring forth another life. That is beautiful, Yani. We'll be pleased to see you. Rest now."

I had heard rumors of how ceremonies went. Only those who are above age may attend the ceremony, and only the council may remain past twighlight. During sundown, the girl who is of age is celebrated, and crowns of ferns and flowers are tossed at her. A feast is held and each member in attendence must bring a fruit, representing her fertility. Once nighttime rises, the regular attendants must leave and only the council remain. It has been rumored they allow for your first sexual experience to occur. The girl lies on the table and is given a tool to insert within herself to pleasure herself. The council is nude throughout the process, showing vulnerability and unity. After having an orgasm, the council then has intercourse with her, though she may allow how many members of the council may have intercourse with her. If it is within the time range, she may also choose if she would like to try for a child.

These were only rumors of course, I wasn't sure of any of this. I did know however, if it were true, I looked forward to it. I went to sleep that night dreaming of the pleasure I might feel.

Throughout the day, many members congradulated me on my coming of age. By sundown, the celebration had began. So far, everything rumored was true. I was celebrated with flowers all around me and fern crowns all over the table. We feasted on a large hog. A basket was given to me, and as attendants left, they congratulated me and placed a fruit in my basket. Once the last attendant left, Chief Onsen began to sing. As he sang, the rest of the council cleaned off the table and placed a linen atop it. An older, woman council member approached me with a box, and inside was a long, smooth stone. Once I grabbed the stone, Chief Onson stopped singing. 

"We were given the gift of life and also given the gift to bring about another life. As we bring forth another being, we are allowed to feel incomprehsible pleasure. It is a privilege to be allowed both this beautiful feeling, and the ability to bring life with it. As you come of age, we celebrate your great pleasure, and gift you this to aid in your pleasure. As you disrobe, we will disrobe with you. Your vulnerability is our vulnerability. Your pleasure, is our pleasure. You may now begin, young soul."

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

I undressed and climbed onto the table and laid where the cloth was. I was so excited, I got performance shy. I explored my body, feeling myself until I knew where felt truly good. I fondled my nipples until they became hard, and after doing this, I felt my hole become wet and warm inside. I reached down and felt along my clitoris, moving my fingers around the point. By now, my insides were aching for something to go inside. First I entered a finger, then another, until I had worked my way up to the stone. As the stone entered me, I started to moan. I could see the council becomming aroused. This aroused me more and I stuck the stone almost completely inside me. I moved it faster in and out of me until an orgasm ripped through my body and I found myself screaming in pleasure for the first time.

Chief Onsen stepped forward and nodded. I looked down and saw his member. He was chief for a reason, I guess. He was well hung, seven inches on him and almost two inches in thickness. I nodded to him and he came forward. He roughly pulled my legs upward and began inserting himself into me. I moaned and looked down and noticed I could see a bit of his cock bulge from my belly ever so slightly. He grew rougher and began to pound me fast and hard.

"Oh please don't stop. Please Chief. Allow me to bring life with you."

Chief Onsen pulled in and out of me at a speed faster than my hand. Without saying a word, he paused and grunted with a full thrust into me. I felt his cum fill me up and I began to cum as well. Chief pulled out and nodded to the rest of the council. "Sit up," he commanded. I sat up, shaking and looked at the rest of the council. "You may permit whoever, and however many members to aid in your pleasure." I looked across the group of council members. "Any and every single one of you may have me. I am fertile, gift me," I replied to them.

A taller and older council member approached me and turned me over the table. He entered himself into me and began to fuck me roughly with little hesitation and came after only one minute. The rest of the council members masturbated around me, and as each got close, they would come over to fuck my tight hole and cum inside me. "I don't know how much can even fit inside me anymore," I muttered.

"I can stuff it in for you, sweethheart," smiled a female council member. She entered between my legs, licked my clitoris and began to finger fuck me, shoveling the cum further inside me. So many orgasms had ripped through me and she brought upon another.

Finally, an younger council male came over to me. He pushed to my back and fondled my nipples before inserting his penis inside me. He fucked me almost as fast as the Chief did, only he also touched my clitoris. I immediately began to cum and he continued to fuck me. I felt the pressure build inside me and I came again, only I squirted this time. He kept fucking me until I couldn't do anything else but gasp. Finally, he came into me, leaving the biggest load. I couldn't even scream as I orgasmed, I just shook and gripped the table, speechless. He pulled out and I just laid there, unable to do anything. The council stepped away and the Chief stood over me.

"You will soon bare one of our children, and with that create a new soul. Rest now and be ready to carry with you a new life."

The council clothed but allowed me to remain undressed on the table to recover. I felt the cum dripping out of me and I felt so full. About eighteen different people had sex with me and I had twelve of their cum inside me. I knew soon I would be pregnant, and I didn't care. This was how things went in the cult, and I was fine with it.

Published 
Written by giggag
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments