Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Seduced The Boyfriend Of My Mom - Part 2

"Lola gets to know Mats' father more closely"

75
11 Comments 11
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Mats and Lola had just enough time to compose themselves and dress. Not much later, Lola’s mom drove up the driveway, and both Mats and Lola greeted her at the car. Mats gave her a big kiss on the mouth, and when the kiss broke, Lola’s mom looked so happy and smiled at Mats. Lola felt a bit of a regret well up in her. Mats had just cheated on her, but his mannerisms didn’t show any remorse or change.

Without saying much, they helped Lola’s mom to unload the groceries and other stuff she had bought.

That evening, Mats’ parents were to come, and Lola and her mom were busy preparing a Japanese-style dinner for the occasion. Preparing all the dishes took so much time, but Lola was glad that Mats wasn’t nearby. She could not stop thinking about the triangle situation that had developed and where it would end.

After all the preparations were done, Mats’ parents arrived. Lars was a sixty-year-old retired teacher with a towering 186 cm height and sizeable beer belly. He broadly smiled when he hugged Lola’s mom and Lola, and the wrinkles in the corners of his eyes were proof that he loved to smile. He was bald and sported a well-trimmed beard.

Lars’ wife, Jette, was of a completely different stature, petite and slender. When they hugged, Lola could feel her collarbones and her shoulder blades with her hands. Her long white hair was tied into a knot. To Lola, she looked a bit like Astrid Lindgren.

Everybody was chatty during dinner, praising Lola and her mom for their cooking skills. Lola and Mats frequently looked at each other, but nobody thought that was strange or realized their new love relation.

After dinner, the women cleaned the table and the men went to the veranda to sip a last cup of Japanese sake. Lola could see through the big glass window that they were laughing, and she was so impressed with the good father-son relationship. Mats briefly turned his head and looked at Lola. After a few sentences, Lars looked into the house and at Lola and she figured that they were talking about her. To her surprise, they both laughed and high-fived as if to celebrate something.

That evening, everyone went to bed early because they had planned an early morning fishing trip for the next day. But Lola couldn’t sleep, thinking about her sex with Mats and fingering herself. She could also hear the moaning from her mom’s room, as she could every night. She was so jealous that Mats’ wonderful cock was in her mom’s pussy. In which position were they fucking? Doggy? The thought drove her crazy.

She felt a pressure and needed to go for a pee. To get to the toilet that was on the second floor with the bedrooms, she had to walk along the balcony that had a view over the railing down into the living room.

Down below, Lars and Jette had their bed for the night on the sofa, which could be extended to a full double bed. When Lola tiptoed to the toilet, she looked down and saw in the pale moonlight that they were in a 69 position, Jette’s ass in Lola’s direction and in full view. The bald head of Lars was under it, and Jette was rhythmically bobbing her head up and down. Lola was in shock at first, but then silently she watched. She never thought that anyone would see her in the twilight. It was pretty dark, and Jette was facing away with Lars’ face buried in Jette’s crotch.

But when Jette lifted her butt a bit, it seemed to Lola that Lars opened his eyes and he was looking at her. Once Jette lowered her pelvis onto her hubby’s face again, Lola silently hurried to the bathroom for a pee, but she didn’t flush in order not to reveal her presence. Returning quietly, she found that both were close to an orgasm, judging from the muffled sounds they made. And indeed, Jette’s legs tensed up and she started spasming, while Lars was grunting and throwing his hips into Jette’s face.

Lola watched in awe how those old people still enjoyed sex, trying to hide in the shadows as much as possible. After their orgasms subsided, Jette turned around and gave Lars a big kiss on his mouth. Had she swallowed his cum, or were they snowballing? She wasn’t sure. When she crept back to her room, she kind of could feel someone’s eyes following her.

The next morning began as a surprise. They all gathered around the breakfast table in the kitchen, all still in their pajamas. Lola was wearing a loose T-shirt that fell over her shorts, same as her mother. The men had T-shirts and boxer shorts. Lars had his head tilted a bit and a painful expression on his face when he came to the kitchen for breakfast, and told everyone that he had slept badly and had a stiff neck. Lola couldn’t help but giggle, because she knew that the real reason for his stiff neck was too much 69-ing.

Everyone had been looking forward to the fishing trip, and Lars suggested that they should go ahead. With a twinkle in his eyes, he suggested that Lola for sure had some magic Japanese massaging skills that could alleviate his pain. Everyone agreed on the proposal, so Lars and Lola stayed behind while the three others went fishing.

As soon as they were out of the house, Lars sat down on the living room sofa - the sofa that had been the place of the 69 the last night. “Please, Lola, help an old man.”

She came up behind him. At first, Lola just placed her hands on his stiff neck. She was indeed a very good masseuse, and first needed to get a feeling for the muscle tension. Slowly, she started massaging, squeezing the muscles as gently as she could, and watching Lars’ reaction. He grunted and closed his eyes. “Hmmm, that feels so good.”

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

Lars’ muscles weren’t stiff at all, and she increased the pressure and massaged his neck with her little fingers.

Suddenly Lars spoke. “Did you like what you saw last night?”

Lola was taken aback and blushed because she felt embarrassed to have been caught. “What did I see?” She asked helplessly.

“Jette and I having sex.” Lola became aroused by remembering the sight.

“Yes,” she answered, tight-lipped, and increased her pressure. She looked down at his crotch from over his shoulders and wondered how big his cock might be. It looked to her as if had grown a bit, as she could see a bulge.

“We often have sex,” Lars continued. “And we enjoy it very much.”

She remembered that she wondered if Jette had swallowed. “Did Jette swallow?” Lola asked right away.

“Oh, you are a very inquisitive young lady,” Lars joked and laughed. “Yes, she did. She loves cum. And when we kissed I had a little taste, too.”

Then it was Lars’ turn to ask, “Do you?” He turned his head around and looked into her eyes. Suddenly Lola knew. The stiff neck was just a story. Lars made everything up because he wanted to be alone with Lola and talk sex.

Lola became so horny. A thought formed in her mind. If done right, maybe she could seduce Lars. She stopped the massage and slowly walked around the sofa. Just as slowly, she mounted his lap, facing him. She didn’t want to cause a problem for him, and she was attentive as to whether he would feel uncomfortable. She looked into his eyes.

“I have tasted it.”

“And?”

“Smoker’s cum is too bitter. I like it best when the guy drinks fruit juice before I suck him off,” was her very frank and straightforward answer. Lars’ eyes widened in surprise.

“Oh, you are a little cum slut,” he said and grinned. Lola put her arms around his neck, and he put his big hands around her slender waist. Their faces became closer and Lola knew that it drove men crazy when she closed her eyes and tilted her head. It did not fail. She could hear him heavily breathing in, and when their lips met, she felt his exhale on her lips. Their French kiss started slowly, and they both took their time exploring each other’s tongues. Lola loved how his big hands massaged her butt, and their physical contact became closer. So close that Lola could feel his erection at her crotch, which was increasingly wet.

After the longest time, they finally separated. Both were breathless. Lars wasn’t in a hurry. “It will not be for another six hours until they will be back.” Lola smiled. He wanted it; she wanted it. And the prospect of being six hours with a horny man was exciting. She just wondered how many times he could cum and he could make her cum.

But Lars was in a more serious mood all of a sudden. “Lola, please stop having sex with Mats. He told me last night. He also told me that you are the sexiest thing he has ever seen and touched. I am worried.”

“Worried about what?”

“That your mom will find out. She is just a lovely young lady. Both Jette and I love her. And Mats is absolutely madly in love with her. What happened yesterday was an accident. Yes, an accident. Please, Lola, I do not blame you. Hearing them every night having sex, and yourself being alone must have driven you crazy.” He beggingly looked at Lola and continued. “But if your mom finds out, the absolutely gorgeous relationship between them will be destroyed.”

Lola sighed and made a move to get off Lars’ legs. He held her in place. She was confused. Yes, she loved sex. Yes, she had seduced a couple of men in the past. But, no, she never had thought about the possible consequences. Her mind raced. So here she was on the lap of the father of her newfound lover and he was trying to persuade her to start a new sexual relationship with him, in order to protect her mom. She looked at Lars. Her libido was still there, and his boner was still there.

Lars felt regret. Maybe he should not have asked her to abandon Mats. Now, she would be mad at him and his chance to fuck that beautiful young lady would be gone.

But Lola was so horny, she still wanted it badly. “But how about Jette? If she finds out that we fuck, what then?”

Lars let his hands run along her back under her T-shirt. “We have an open relationship. I know that she has sex with other men, and she knows that I have sex with other women.”

Lola let her hands run over Lars’ T-shirt up to his nipples. “So, it is a win-win? Or at least no loss for me? You get to have sex with a young thing like me, and I get to know your licking skills? While Mats and Mom keep their lovebird relationship.”

“Right!” Lars pulled her T-shirt over her head, exposing her little tits. “Then let me start with those cute little nipples of yours to show you.”

Published 
Written by DaughterofSamurai
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments