Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The In-Laws Help Daughter-In-Law To Get Pregnant

46
38 Comments 38
23.8k Views 23.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Gina and Brian were married for several years.  They were trying to have a family but were not having much luck.  It was putting a lot of stress in their lives.  Gina and Brian's siblings all had families.

Baby-making was becoming stressful and challenging.  The couple had sex regularly, but Gina was never becoming pregnant.  Gina was worried and went to the gynecologist.  All the tests came back with good results.  Her gynecologist felt the problems were with Brian.

Brian was not keen on getting his sperm checked.  He said he would feel like less of a man knowing that he was shooting blanks.  After all the unsuccessful attempts, Brian assumed that he was sterile. 

On one of their love-making sessions, Gina gathered some of Brian's cum and took it to a laboratory to get tested.  After a week, the test confirmed that Brian was sterile.

Gina was devastated that she and Brian would not be able to have children together.  She didn't have the heart to let him know.  She wanted to come up with a plan to get her pregnant.

Brian's parents had eight children of their own. Brian's father's sperm had to be quite potent, and he would be a perfect partner for making babies with Gina.

She and Brian were making love around the clock.  If Brian's father agreed to have sex with her, he wouldn't become suspicious.  Since Brian and his father looked like each other, the baby would have similar traits.  It was the perfect plan for getting Gina pregnant.  She had to sell her story to her father-in-law and hope he would feel sorry for them.

~~

Gina was meeting Brian's parents for lunch.  She would explain her and Brian's problem and hoped they would take pity on them.  She planned on asking if Brian's dad would make her pregnant.

Gina drove to Brian's parents' house.  She wanted to be right on time.  Gina took the day off from work to have this meeting with them.  She didn't tell Brian that she was meeting them.  She had to keep it a secret because Brian didn't know he was sterile.

On the drive over, her mind was racing.  She wondered if Brian's parents would think she was crazy or would be excited to help her.  She would ask if his mother would allow her husband to have an intimate moment with her.  Gina always wondered if his mother was bisexual.  She sometimes would give the impression she liked women.  Several times his mother had put her hands around Gina and touched her breasts.  Gina never said anything but wondered if she was.

Gina arrived at Brian's parents' house.  They were at the door waving at Gina.  Gina was happy they appeared to be glad to see her. 

Gina had bought some flowers for his mother and some wine for his father.  She grabbed the stuff and walked over to the door. 

"Gina, come in, dear, you look amazing."

"Thanks, mom and dad.  You guys are always so wonderful.  Here are some flowers, mom.  Dad, I got you the wine you like."

"You are such a sweet girl.  Come in."

Gina followed Carl and Sandy in.  She was getting nervous about what she was going to ask them.  She hoped they would want to help and not get weirded out by what she would ask.

Carl and Sandy walked into the living room, and the three of them sat down.  Sandy had cheese and crackers on plates.

"Gina, would you like something to drink?  We could open the wine."

"Wine would be fantastic! It's not too early to have a drink. It's five o'clock somewhere."

They all laughed at Gina's joke.  Carl went into the kitchen to open the wine.  Sandy began asking questions to Gina.  They both had crackers and cheese while talking.

"How are you and Brian doing?  How is work going?"

"Everything is fine at work.  Brian is a little busy, but we are both well."

"That's good.  How is the baby-making going?"

Carl came in with the wine and gave everybody a glass.

"That's kind of why I'm here.  Brian and I have had no luck with getting pregnant.  I went to the doctor, and all is okay on my end.  Brian, however, is sterile.  He doesn't know that, though.  He refuses to get checked.  During one of our love-making sessions, I was able to get a sample of his cum.  I took it to the lab and found out he is sterile."

"Oh no!  We are so sorry."

"If Brian knew, he would be devastated."

"What can we do to help?"

"I had an idea, but I'm not too sure if you would be up for it."

"Carl and I want to help.  What is your idea?"

"I thought maybe Carl would have sex with me and make me pregnant.  You guys have had eight children.  His sperm must be potent.  We don't have the money for in-vitro, and if we did that, I would have to tell Brian he was sterile."

"You want to have sex with my husband?  You want Carl to make you pregnant?  What would Brian think about you having sex with Carl?  You are a naughty girl."

"It wouldn't be like we were having an affair.  We would have sex until I get pregnant.  We would never tell Brian that the child was yours.  If we cannot have children, I am not sure our marriage will work.  Adoption is expensive and not in our budget.  Would you please help us?  I am certain I would get pregnant right away.  Please, mom and dad!  Please help us!."

"The only way I would let you have sex with Carl is if you wouldn't mind me joining the two of you.  Carl and I are swingers, and we would love to have you in our bed.  Carl will fill you up with plenty of cum, and hopefully, you will get pregnant right away.  I want to enjoy you too.  We both have always wondered about you, dear.  You are quite a beauty, and we both would love to make love to you."

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

Gina downed her wine and poured herself another drink.  She smiled at Carl and Sandy and continued to fill her glass with wine.

"Wow!  You would be okay if I shared my body with the two of you.  When can we start?  I would be okay with having sex with the two of you.  I have never been with a woman, but I wouldn't mind being with you."

"Do you want to have some lunch first?  Or go right upstairs and make a baby?"

Carl and Sandy licked their lips and giggled at each other.  They had wanted to get in bed with Gina for a long time.  Brian had mentioned to his father that Gina was a sex addict.  He told his father of all the things they did in the bedroom together.

"We could have sex now.  I am ovulating; it would be best to do it right away."

"Let's go upstairs and have some fun.  After our romp, we will have lunch.  Let's go make a baby!"

Sandy, Carl, and Gina walked up to the master bedroom.  Once they were inside, Carl and Sandy helped Gina to remove her clothes.  Once she was naked, Carl helped her get settled on the bed.

Sandy and Carl took off their clothes and joined Gina on the bed.  They took turns kissing her passionately on her lips.  Gina lay still on the bed while her inlaws rubbed her nipples and breasts.  They were both working together to give her pleasure.

Sandy placed a kiss on Gina's mouth while Carl began to massage her double-D breasts.  Gina had a considerably large bosom which Carl had been eyeing for a while.  Carl played with her right breast, and Sandy played with her left one.

Sandy pushed her tongue down Gina's throat and also held one of her breasts in her hand.  They worked together, rubbing and caressing her breasts.

"Gina, we are going to pleasure you orally.  Open your legs and relax, dear.  Carl and I love eating pussy.  Get ready to cum, dear."

"I can't wait to enjoy."

Carl dove between her legs and kissed up and down her legs.  Sandy climbed on top of her and worked on her clit.  She sucked on her hard knob while Carl pushed his tongue up into her tight pussy.

Gina squirmed on the bed, moaning while her inlaws gave her pleasure.  Carl was slurping and munching on her wet pussy.  Sandy worked her tongue all around her hard button, and within minutes Gina screamed, having an orgasm.  The couple took turns drinking her hot pussy juices.

"Gina, I like to have my pussy eaten too.  Would you mind licking mine for a while?  Carl is going to fuck you now. It's time to make a baby."

"I don't mind.  I never ate a woman before.  If I had to eat one, it would be you, mom."

Sandy was ready for Gina to give her some pleasure.  She rocked her hips back and forth and rode Gina's tongue.  Gina licked and sucked her pussy lips which made Sandy moan.  She wanted to give the best performance of her life and make sure that Sandy had orgasms.

Sandy was rocking her hips back and forth while Gina gave her pleasure.  Sandy moaned and played with her breasts while screaming in ecstasy.

Carl was very excited to watch his daughter-in-law eat his wife's pussy.  His cock was standing at attention, and he was excited to fuck his daughter-in-law.

Before pushing his cock into her pussy, he worked his tongue up and down her shaved slit.  He moved his fingers into her and fucked her until she was ready.

Carl wanted to fuck her more than anything in the world.  He pushed his large cock into her wet pussy and began fucking her.  Gina was quite damp, and Carl could feel the wetness on his cock.  Gina started to move in rhythm with Carl, and they were fucking.

Sandy was screaming while Gina drank her juices and Carl was riding his daughter-in-law.  His cock was drilling into her pussy.  Not long into it, Gina had an orgasm, and her juices filled her pussy.  Carl was much too excited and blew his hot cum into her.

"Gina, it's crucial to raise your legs in the air for at least thirty minutes.  Let Carl’s sperm get to your eggs.” 

Sandy climbed off of Gina's mouth, and the couple lay next to Gina while she lay there with her legs in the air.

"Thank you, mom and dad.  Hopefully, his sperm will make me pregnant.  That was a lot of fun."

"He is a wonderful lover.  You are too, dear.  Your pussy was delectable, and I was happy to make you cum.  Did you like eating my pussy?"

"I did.  I liked making you cum too.  I enjoyed it, mom."

The trio stayed on the bed for a while.  Carl and Sandy talked to Gina.  They couldn't keep their hands off her breasts and played with them while they waited the full thirty minutes.

After thirty minutes, Carl and Sandy helped Gina up, and they all got dressed.  They went into the dining room, and Sandy took out the lunch she made.

They had lunch together, and Gina left to go home.  She hoped that their love-making worked and that she would be pregnant.  Carl and Sandy said they would have sex with Gina until Carl made her pregnant.

Gina enjoyed having sex with her inlaws but did hope that their love-making was successful.  Time would tell if his sperm was potent to make Gina pregnant.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments