Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Substitute Santa

"Substitute mall Santa fondles and fucks cute teen elf"

54
6 Comments 6
13.3k Views 13.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Santa's Elf

Abby was in her senior year of high school and had been getting in trouble - mostly because of boys. The problem was that Abby had discovered how much fun sex could be, and the boys at MLK High School were most willing to help her out.

Abby was an average-looking girl, with a big smile, even though she had a couple of teeth that were a little crooked. She had straight red hair, that was fine and limp. She had to tie it into pigtails to keep it out of her green eyes, and even then, there were always a few stray strands that hung across one side of her face. Like most redheads, her skin was pale and almost a pinkish white, other than one or two random zits that occasionally broke out on her cheek or chin.

But her body, which had just developed in the last year, was what was irresistible to the boys- and likely the men, in her high school. Her legs had gotten a little longer, and her little butt had developed a perfect curve - like a miniature bubble butt - that looked spectacular in shorts, or tight jeans, and made her little skirts stand out from her narrow waist in the rear. Her breasts had also blossomed, from little lumps into two firm round mounds, topped by pink nipples that puffed slightly and pointed just slightly upward from the now full b-cup tits. Her whole body was pale white, except her little pussy slit, that was surrounded by fat pink labia, guarding her little hole. Even with most of her body covered by her school outfits, her body obviously had all the right curves, in all the right places.

It gave her a look that was at once innocent, and at the same time looking not too smart. 'Sexy, young and dumb' would have been a good description of her look.

Abby's single mom could see what was happening, and didn't want her daughter pregnant at seventeen, especially with one of the black boys that her daughter seemed to be hanging out with. So Abby's mom had found her a job at the mall, working as one of Santa's elves, to keep her out of trouble for the Christmas holidays. Abby was okay with the job, because she knew she needed to make some money to save for college, and because she liked kids.

So she had gone to the mall, picked out an elf outfit that fit her from the various sizes in the "Santa's workshop" break room set up for Santa and the elves to take breaks and change into their costumes. Abby began reporting to work after school, and on weekends. It was an okay job, and she didn't mind working with the nice old guys who played Santa Claus. They were sweet, and hugged her at the beginning and end of the shifts. And, for the most part, they had been fully checked out, so they weren't old perverts, like some older men she had met. Even when she went behind the little screen to change from school clothes to her elf outfit, she didn't worry much about the old Santa who worked with her.

A word about the elf outfit is in order, as it does figure into our story. The outfit consisted of a stretchy lime green top that stretched over her upper body, from wide shoulders to a lower section that wrapped between her legs, with two snaps at the crotch to make it easier to put on and take off. It was made so it could be worn over a girl's panties, so she wouldn't need to strip naked to put the outfit on. Then there was a short, dark green cheerleader-style skirt that was worn over the top of the body section. And they provided a set of fuzzy lime green leg warmers, to keep the girls warm. The outfit was completed with dark green booties with little, upward points on the end of each booty.

On Abby, the outfit highlighted her pale white skin, her firm boobies, her long legs, and - especially when she bent over - her hot mini bubble butt.

She went in to the mall on Saturday morning around 10:30 a.m., as usual, and noticed that instead of the usual old Santa, there was a new guy. She knew he was a new guy, because instead of the natural beard of the regular Santa, this one wore an obviously fake white beard, and had stuffed his suit with what looked like lumpy pillows. The regular Santa was already fat, and didn't need much padding. He smiled at her, and she got dressed in her outfit, and came out to stand next to his chair, her regular position.

In between kids coming up, the guy said his name was Ray, and that his buddy, the other Santa, had asked him to fill in today, because he wasn't feeling well. This Santa was a little more "handsy" than the other guy, and Abby noticed that he liked to put his arm around her waist when he talked to her, and even seemed to be feeling her ass under the skirt a couple of times when she was standing next to his chair, waiting for one of the kids to come up. She didn't mind, as he was smiling and friendly, and, to be honest, she kind of liked the touching.

She also caught him staring at her a couple of times during the shift, as she went around the area, bending over to re-arrange the boxes and other decorations that the little kids often knocked around, and pushed out of their proper places. He didn't look away when she caught him checking out her ass, but just smiled at her, and gave her a little wink. So she took the opportunity to bend over a few more times, giving the old guy a good look at her cute ass. Abby had to admit that his staring, winking and slightly inappropriate touches were getting her a little turned on. So just before closing, when the store closed off the line to any more kids to sit on Santa's lap, she was okay when he stopped her from leaving and told her to come up to his chair.

"C'mon up here, Abby, and sit on Santa's lap. You need to tell me what you want for Christmas, before Santa goes home for the night," Ray said, as he spread his legs, and patted his red velvet covered thigh with his white glove, indicating where Abby should sit.

So Abby stepped up on the platform, and backed on to Santa's lap, perching her little butt on his big leg, and placing her hand on his big tummy to steady herself. But the tummy was just pillows, and her hand slipped, and came down in Santa's lap, where she felt something long and hard under the loose velvet pants.

"Oops," she squeaked, pulling her hand back quickly, "I didn't mean to touch you there."

"You mean here?" asked Santa Ray, taking her hand, and guiding it back to his lap, and placing it deliberately on his excited and very hard cock, that throbbed a bit under the red velvet suit as he put her little hand on it.

"You are a naughty Santa," said Abby, giggling a little as she felt the big cock under his suit, and couldn't resist squeezing it a bit, and feeling the length of the dick under the red velvet.

"I'm a very good Santa," said Ray, chuckling, "But I need to find out if Abby's been naughty or nice this year, to decide what she should get for Christmas. And as she wiggled a bit on his lap, he reached around and slid his gloved hand under her little skirt, and rubbed her crotch lightly.

"I've been sooooo good Santa," Abby smiled at him, enjoying his covert touching. "But our shift is over, and we'd better go back into Santa's workshop, before someone sees us."

"Okay," said Ray, sliding her off his leg. "But I'm not sure I believe you. I think maybe you've been naughty!"

With that, Abby stepped off Santa's platform, and retreated into the Santa's workshop area, behind his throne. Ray followed, watching the teen's little skirt bounce, as she skipped into the secluded area.

When they were inside, Abby looked at Santa, as he pulled off his gloves, and his white beard, revealing his gray stubble. He then took off his Santa top and pillows, leaving him in a slightly dirty wife beater t-shirt, and the baggy red velvet pants, hanging from his hips, held up by the big black belt. As she looked at Ray, she noticed his pecs and shoulders were ripped and solid, and she got a little turned on knowing that he had been looking at her and touching her.

"So let me get back on your lap, so I can tell you what I want for Christmas, Santa," Abby said with a giggle and a little shake of her skirt.

And Ray quickly took a seat on the couch, and again patted his leg, saying, "Hop up here, Abby, and tell Santa."

So Abby sat back on Santa's big leg, and reached an arm around him, touching his toned abs, and feeling his muscles as she wiggled her butt to get comfortable.

"First, I have to tell you that despite what I said before, I was a little bit naughty this year, Santa," Abby said, looking down, her white cheeks blushing a little.

"I actually had sex with two of the black football players at school, and I liked it!" Abby went on. "I know that's very naughty, but I like the feel of a big cock in my pussy."

"Well now, Abby. I'm glad you are telling Santa this," Ray whispered in Abby's ear, gently kissing her neck, and brushing it with his rough stubble as he did. "But Santa thinks that you are just a normal teenage girl. And what used to be very naughty, when Santa was younger, isn't so naughty anymore."

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

"It used to be that a white girl couldn't have sex with a black boy, and a teenager couldn't' have sex with an older man," Ray explained. "But all that has changed today, so that a beautiful girl like you, should have sex with whoever she wants to-- whoever she feels attracted to." As he explained the new reality, one of Ray's big rough hands was slowly exploring Abby's firm tits, and the other was under her skirt, unsnapping the snaps that held her top in place, and then slipping inside her little white panties, to begin massaging her now moist slit.

"Oooh, Santa," cooed Abby, as she squirmed under the old man's expert touch, as he knew exactly where to touch her, and with the exact right pressure, to excite her.

"I never knew it was okay to be with an older man," Abby said innocently, "But I knew it was okay to be with black boys, 'cuz I'm not prejudiced or anything."

"Well, it's all the same," said Ray seriously, as he continued fondling her, and feeling her pussy continue to get wet, as he slipped a big finger inside. "Not having sex with an older man, is just as bad as racism," he said gently.

"Oh, I'm not racist or anything like that," Abby responded quickly, as she moaned a bit, and hugged Ray a little tighter as he continued.

"Well, I'm glad to know that, Abby," Ray said to her sincerely, "Because I'd be pretty offended if I thought you weren't going to have sex with me because I was an old guy."

As Abby's body responded to Ray's expert touching and fondling, she found herself agreeing with what Ray was saying. She had always been proud of the fact that she attended a mixed school, and had always treated all the kids, of whatever color or background, as equals. She realized that she had to treat old Ray as an equal to all her other friends as well, or, well...it was just like racism.

So she decided right then, that she would have to let Ray fuck her, or else she was just prejudiced. And that wasn't right, she knew.

As her thoughts had wandered, she realized Ray had unsnapped her top at the crotch, so she now pulled the top up and over her head, allowing her firm tits to spring free, and rub up against Ray's hard chest. She leaned back a little so he could see her.

"Do you like my titties? They're brand new this year." She puffed out her chest, and jiggled them a bit, for full effect.

Without words, Ray responded by lowering his mouth to first one, then the other tit. He was unable to get a whole tit in his mouth, but he loved tonguing and nibbling on each vigorously.

Abby's tits were as nearly perfect as could be: firm and round, with her clear, pale skin, with pink nipples that capped each perfect tit, and seemed to stand up and beg to be sucked. Abby sighed as he mouthed them expertly.

"Mmmm. Very tasty," Ray mumbled. "I think I know what to give you for Christmas, Abby," as he continued mouthing and sucking her tits, with one finger buried deep inside her hot little pussy."

"Oh goody," Abby giggled, as her eyes rolled back with pleasure. "I love presents!"

"For this present, I want you to sit on the arm of the couch here, and then lean back with your back on the seat of the couch, and close your eyes," Ray said to his little elf, now wearing just the little green skirt, her tiny panties, and the fuzzy lime green leg warmers and her elf booties. "I'll steady you as you lower yourself back on the couch," he said, as he gripped her thighs.

As she lay back, her tits defying gravity as they stood proudly from her chest, he first pulled her little panties aside, and then decided to pull them off entirely, so he could look at her fat, pink pussy lips that were framed by a light down of fine red hair.

"Mmmm...very tasty," Ray said, as he went down to suck the little trickle of wetness that was now evident on her little pussy.

With Abby bent backward over the arm of the couch, her pussy was up in the air, and fully spread for Ray's tongue. He loved the sweet taste of her little cunt, as he licked and flicked his tongue into her wetness, while he alternately reached for her titties, and gripped her tight ass cheeks, as she squirmed under his mouth.

"Oooooh, Santa," Abby moaned, "you just can't believe how GOOD that feels."

"Mmmm," Ray grunted, continuing to suck her sweet teen secretions, "It's about to feel even better."

As he worked her cunt, Ray slid off his shorts, and stroked his cock to its full ten inches of hardness, as he readied to enter the fuckable teen, as she lay over the arm of the big couch.

"I'm going to give you what I call my 'North pole', Abby," Ray rasped out, as he raised up from her pussy, his mouth slippery with her juices.

He began rubbing the length of his cock up and down, her pussy slit, lubricating it for the tight fit of her pussy. After teasing her for a while with the cock, he then pressed it into her slit, forcing it into her as she yelped.

"Owwww...FUCK...that's too big," Abby whimpered, as the big dick forced its way inside her steaming hot cunt.

"I've got confidence in you, Abby," Ray grunted, as he drove his cock deeper. "You're not the kind of girl who would discriminate against an older guy, just because his dick was bigger than you were used to having, now would you?'

"Ohhh... unnnggh... no... unngghh. I guess not," Abby responded as he stroked into her tight hole, his balls slapping up against her tight ass cheeks as he slammed into her. "But... unnnghh... my God... your cock is sooo big."

"That's only because you're such a hot little teenager," said Ray, "so you see, it's really your fault my dick has swollen up to such a big size. You understand that, right?"

"Unnnghhhh... I guess so," Abby sighed, as her pussy began to adjust to the meaty cock that filled her, and was pressing against her clit as Ray rhythmically banged the naïve teen.

And, as Abby got used to the pole inside her, she began to be overtaken by the waves of pleasure that radiated from her superheated cunt. And she also felt pleasure from the sensitive pink areolas of her boobs, as Ray fondled them as he stood at the end of the couch, pounding her pudenda with each long stroke into her vulnerable pussy.

"Ooooooh, Santa," Abby cooed, "that feels so fucking good. Keep doing it, just like that."

And so Ray continued pounding the teen elf, her fuzzy leg warmers tickling his cheeks as her legs tried to wrap around his neck. Then, he slowed his strokes, and pulled out, telling Abby to turn over, and bend forward over the arm of the couch, her ass in the air.

As she turned over, and bent forward, Ray flipped the little skirt up and over her back, and admired the tight globes of her ass cheeks, and the lovely pink pussy lips underneath, now almost red from the abuse of his cock pounding into it.

"What a lovely little ass you have there, Abby," Ray said as he admired her, and brought his cock up to enter her pussy from the rear. "Now Santa's gonna give you a nice deep doggy style fuckin'. Do you like it doggy style, Abby?"

"Mmmm," said Abby, as his cock slid in a second time, "I think so... Is that what this is called?" she asked innocently.

Ray simply continued driving his dick deep inside her, bending over to roughly massage her tits, as they were suspended from her chest, and were begging again for attention.

"Whewww... unnnghhhh... Oh fuck," Abby grunted. "That feels so good, you can't believe it!"

"Now you see why it's so important to be open-minded, Abby, about new experiences," Ray said smiling as he approached his own climax.

"And fucking you has been like a Christmas present to me, too," Ray said. "Doesn't it feel good to give Ray such a nice present?"

"Yeah, Ray," Abby replied between grunts, "I love giving you my pussy, cuz it feels so good to have your dick in me."

And with that, Ray grunted, and his loins tensed, and he shot a creamy load into Abby's pussy, as her pussy gripped and squeezed his cock, milking it off his load of semen.

As he finished, and slowly began pulling his spent cock from Abby's tight hole, he watched as a stream of creamy cum and juices oozed from her pussy, and dribbled down the white skin of her leg.

Ray then bent over and whispered to Abby, " Since I won't be back here at the mall as Santa, I want you to come over to my house every night after you finish here at the mall. And if you wear your elf outfit, I'll give you an extra hundred dollars every night."

"Oh, wow, Ray," giggled Abby, "that would be great. "I'll have enough money for my college fund in a month!"

"I hope so," said Ray, with a big smile.

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments