Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Favour - Part 1

"My girlfriend asked for a favour. How could I refuse?"

44
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
684 words 684 words

C was astride me, grinding against me to get me deeper. 'F-u-c-k!' she yelled as I lifted my hips upwards, forcing myself as far in as possible without her splitting in half. I held her like that, squeezing her ample tits. She was right on the edge. She thrust herself forward and, with a guttural moan, started to come for the third time. I lowered her as she ground hard, squeezing my cock until I filled her with jets of hot, juicy semen.

She fell forward onto me, pressing those lovely tits into me. I ran my hand down her spine to the cleft of her ripe, round buttocks and found the mark. I pressed a finger into her yielding hole; she screamed and came again.

It was fifteen minutes before she spoke. 'Do me a favour, will you?' She now had her head on my shoulder, one leg still across me. I kissed the top of her head.

'I thought I just did? Several times, and you seemed to enjoy it.' I cradled one breast and circled the dark, hardening nipple with my finger as my cock started to stiffen for the next performance.

'Not that, not yet. I'll be walking funny tomorrow as it is. Will you just leave my tits alone and be serious for a second. I need you to do something for me tomorrow. Will you get your other hand away from my arse too?'

'Depends what it is and how nicely are you going to ask me.'

'L's got an interview tomorrow, and she coming here afterward. I said you'd give her a lift home from here tomorrow evening.'

'So, you've arranged it, and now you're asking me?' She moved her hand to caress my balls. 'It'll take much more than that, only your very best skills, lady.'

'Bastard,' she stroked my rock-hard shaft and moved her way down, butterfly kissing my chest and stomach before taking my swollen head in her soft welcoming mouth while squeezing my balls with her soft hand.

Anabelovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anabelovee

'One lick for yes, two for no.'

'Your friend, whom I hardly know, needs a lift home, and I have to go half an hour out of my way to help her out.'

Two licks—she started to move her head slowly, increasing the suction as she did so.

'And you didn't think to ask me first?'

She paused, squeezed my balls, ran her tongue along my shaft, and swirled it around the head before reversing the whole process.

'And now you think you can convince me it's a good idea?'

Her tongue flicked around the tip, two, three, ten times, and then she quickened the pace. Slurping and sucking, taking me deeper and deeper while still softly kneading my balls.

My hand found her soaking wet pussy, and I made a small fist as I pushed into her. She tensed, then pushed back, taking me willingly right up to the wrist, then started to writhe around while she increased the suction with her mouth.

Something had to give, 'I'm going to come in your mouth.'

With two licks, she sucked me so hard I thought I'd explode. She should get a job designing vacuum cleaners. I held on for a few more seconds, twisted my hand inside her pussy, caressing her cervix, and then emptied my balls into her. Game girl that she always was, she swallowed every last drop, then licked me clean as I fisted her to yet another climax.

She rolled off me and then cosied up close with her head on my shoulder again while I stroked her breasts. 'Ok, tell her I'll pick her up at eight after I've played football. If I've got the strength.'

'Funny how I always know how to get my own way.' She stroked me, and, in seconds, I was hard again. 'Your turn,' she said, getting onto all fours, thrusting her round arse and dripping pussy upwards.

'I hope you are sore as hell tomorrow.'

Published 
Written by WiltsWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments